Suffering For Our Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, while my husband was occupied, I'd get to spend two nights and a full day with Anthony and he'd get to spend two nights and a full day with me. I liked that idea very much.

So, I had my husband put 60 pounds of barbell weights on the ground locked together with a chain. He could easily carry one 20-pound weight at a time. When we were ready, I locked his wrists behind his back, locked his ankles to the weights, and stood there watching him crawl and drag the weights.

It turned out 60 pounds was too easy. We experimented with more weights until we found out that 120 pounds was just about right. We tried again with 140 pounds. He could still crawl, but very slowly. He'd crawl a couple of inches, then stop to catch his breath. When we tried with 160 pounds, he could barely move. We tried once more with 180 pounds, and he couldn't move.

We decided it would be up to me whether we used 120 pounds or 140 pounds. We planned to try the torture the first weekend in July. Because the 4th was the following Tuesday, we'd all have a four-day weekend. That would give my husband an additional two days to recover from the weekend of torture.

I felt pretty good about the torture. In all the Friday nights I'd locked him to the wall of his dungeon, he'd never rang his bell. I figured if he wanted to try the torture, I would accommodate him. And Anthony. And me.

The Friday of June 30th came and I was pretty excited. It was all I could do to keep from masturbating while my husband was at work, just thinking about the weekend we'd planned.

I made my husband a nice steak dinner that night. After all, that would be the last meal he had until Sunday morning. After dinner, we relaxed on the sofa together watching TV until it was time to lock my husband in the dungeon.

Afterwards, I took a shower, shaved all over, and picked out a black negligee for Anthony. When he arrived, he kissed me. We went over to the living room couch and spent some time kissing before we made our way to the bedroom.

Anthony put me in the doggy position and fucked me until I had an explosive orgasm. I came very quickly from thinking about torturing my husband, and I let Anthony titty fuck me until he exploded.

The next morning, I made Anthony eggs, sausage, and toast for breakfast. We had a leisurely breakfast, and finally, it was time to get my husband from the dungeon. I decided to stay naked. Might as well let my husband have a little fun too.

After unlocking my husband from the dungeon wall, we went to the back porch. Anthony and I sat on the porch swing and watched my husband carry 140 pounds of barbell weights to the furthest corner of the backyard. Each time my husband came back to get another barbell weight, Anthony would make a show of manhandling my boobs. I was used to this display by now, and I'm sure it annoyed my husband.

After my husband carried the last weight and locked them together with a chain, we had him come back to the porch to carry his restraints while we followed him. When we got to the barbell weights, I let Anthony lock my husband's wrists behind his back, have him kneel on the ground, and lock his ankles to the barbell weights. Once my husband was all locked up, Anthony and I returned inside. As much as I wanted to, I didn't look back at my husband.

During the day, I'd look out a kitchen window and see how my husband was doing. He was making steady progress. By about 10 am, the sun had risen over the front of the house and was shining on him. In the center of the backyard was one of the shade trees. He had a couple of hours to make it to the tree before he'd get a sunburn. My pussy tingled thinking about his struggle.

Anthony and I spent the day watching TV and having sex. I could have gone several times, but after morning and early afternoon sex, Anthony had petered out. I couldn't blame him, but I was a little disappointed.

After dusk, I looked out the window to check on my husband. He was lying in the grass about 10 feet from the back porch. Maybe he'd finish later that evening.

Anthony and I took a shower together and went to bed. He let me fuck him in the cowgirl position, which allowed me to control the tempo. I came with an orgasm that I really needed and collapsed on his chest, mewing. Anthony didn't want me to finish him off, so we cuddled for a while and went to sleep.

Sunday morning Anthony wanted oatmeal for breakfast, so I made oatmeal for the two of us. We spent too much time at the breakfast table, and it was nearly 10 am when he left.

I went outside to unlock my husband from his restraints. He had made it to the back porch. I unlocked him, helped him inside, and took a shower with him to make sure he didn't fall over. After the shower, I heated up a couple of bowls of vegetable beef soup. After he ate both bowls, he went to bed and didn't get up until late Sunday evening. Like I'd thought, it was a good thing he had two more days to recover.

That night I was still rather horny, so I rode my husband's cock in the cowgirl position. He wouldn't let go of my boobs, and I couldn't blame him after all of Anthony's teasing before. Men are so possessive.

Monday and Tuesday I had my husband eat my pussy a couple of times, as well as fucking him. I couldn't believe how horny I was and neither could my husband. All told, I had nine really great orgasms over a four-day weekend. I know I was happy and I hope Anthony and my husband had a fun weekend as well.

12