Sufficiently Advanced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen remained absolutely still as the array scanned her. She hadn't expected to arouse anyone today, let alone a research scientist - a female research scientist - and the notion that she was able to do so quite unintentionally was just a little ... stimulating. Her nipples hardened.

The array retracted. "All done, you can move again."

"Thank you," Jen said, stepping out of the corner. She headed towards her clothes, but seemed somewhat reluctant to begin putting them back on. "What do you mean, 'striptease'? I was trying to be modest."

"And what you achieved was showing me a teasing glimpse of some very nice sideboob, and your gorgeous buttocks in full glory as you bent over. I'm sorry, Miss Symons, but there are a lot of body shapes and types that I find attractive."

"I - I'm flattered."

"I can tell." Alice gestured to Jen's hard nipples, and the younger woman made an abortive attempt to cover them up, then realised the relative futility of it.

"You - find me sexy?" she asked.

"Sexy and cute," Alice confirmed.

"And that's causing your own nanobots to increase your breast size, right?"

"Right. Among other things. The basic function of the treatment is that, when you think something like, 'gosh, they're sexy, I'd like to look like someone they'd want to jump into bed with,' you release certain hormones, which trigger the nanobots, and they set about modifying your body so that you look like what you think the other person will find sexy.

"So," Jen began slowly, "you think you'd look sexy to me with bigger boobs?"

"And a bigger butt, apparently. I must stress, Miss Symons-"

"Jen, please."

"I must stress, Jen, that the treatment batch I received is less advanced and developed than the batch that participants in the trial will receive."

"What are the primary differences?"

"Lower trigger threshold, for one," Alice said with a rueful grin. "Fixed parameters, limited list of modification options, no 'abort' switch. I have to wait for these to recede along with my hormone levels."

"May I see?" Jen surprised herself by asking.

Alice hesitated for a second, taking note of the fact that Jen was still naked, still with hard nipples, noticeably flushed, and making no move to dress, then shrugged. "Okay." She stood up and undid the zip of her shipsuit, all the way to the crotch. She pulled her arms out of the sleeves, and shrugged the shipsuit down to her hips. "Won't go any further, at the moment," she said, but Jen wasn't paying attention.

"Wow," she whispered. "Those are huge!"

"Typically, 95-F or G, by now." She returned her arm to supporting her breasts from underneath.

"Thay're bigger than my head!"

Alice nodded. "I'm usually only a 100-D, so this is quite a strain on things." Her breasts were almost spilling out of her black lacy bra, something Jen noticed.

"Were you expecting something like this?" she asked, stepping closer.

"Maybe, maybe not. I'm the only female researcher on the team, so I had to be the one to speak to you, but I never know what my reaction will be, and there was always the possibility that you knew your measurements."

"And if I'd known my measurements, you wouldn't have gotten to show off your sexy bra being overwhelmed by your huge breasts. I know I'd only wear a bra like that if I was hoping for someone to see me wearing it." She reached out and gently began to caress the huge mounds in front of her.

Alice released a long sigh of pleasure, then seemed to pull herself together. "Yeah, and I really shouldn't have. Jen - you should get dressed," Dr Regan told her. "The longer you're naked, the longer I'll be aroused, and the longer these'll be extra-large."

Jen didn't move. "Yes. Yes, I should."

"Ah, yeah, something else that's standard package for the treatment, is the pheromone stimulation. Right now, my body is pumping out large amounts of a chemical that is subliminally screaming 'fuck me,' over and over, and you're practically salivating over my boobs. I'm guessing you're straight, normally?"

"What?" Jen shook herself and seemed to realise the situation. "Yes, I'm straight. Sorry." She turned around and grabbed her bra from the chair.

"No problem. I get to see a sexy cute naked girl, you get to see the treatment in action." She pulled her shipsuit back up and struggled into the sleeves.

"So, what else does the newer treatment batch benefit from?" Jen asked, dressing too.

"Well, as I said, a higher triggering threshold - you need to consciously give the command, it doesn't happen as a result of an autonomic response. Variable parameters - you can specify which areas you want to modify each time, from a master list pre-installed with the treatment. More options on that master list - I've just got boobs plus or minus, butt plus or minus, waist plus or minus. You'll be able to sculpt practically anything below your chin, if you want to. And an 'abort' switch, to reset your body back to standard configuration at any point."

"How does that work, anyway?" Jen asked, pulling on her trousers. "I mean, the nanobots must get the materials for increasing boob size from somewhere, and where does it all go when the, er, activation, is over?"

"Material is taken from whatever's available. If your standard options are legs longer, boobs bigger, butt smaller, the nanobots will take stuff from your butt to reconfigure and use to lengthen your legs and increase your boob size. Additional material will probably come from the ribs, or the contents of your digestive tract - there's usually a lot more stuff in there than people realise. That's the construction phase. When you reach the desired measurements, the nanobots switch to maintenance mode, which basically just maintains the new specifications until the shut-off signal is received, or there's no spare material that can be used to maintain things. Once that happens, they go into restoration mode, and start breaking down the materials used in the modifications, and returning them to where they were sourced from."

Jen was fully dressed now, so she turned around and sat on her chair again. Alice looked less uncomfortable in the chest area, too. "So how long does it last? Can it last," she corrected.

"Depends. If you only want a few minor modifications, several hours. For more serious modifications, for instance anything involving increasing bone mass, could be as little as thirty minutes."

"And the pheromone stimulation?"

"Standard option on the master list, can be combined with any other option."

"So, how do I control the nanobots?"

"That's the calibration session. Once the nanobots are seeded in your body, they lie dormant until they can be calibrated. The calibration session lets you trigger a set of pre-defined packages with certain mental commands. Set A could be bigger boobs and a tighter butt, set B could just be bigger boobs, set C could be slimmer waist, wider hips and darker skin tone. And so on."

"What if I want to change the mods?"

"If you want to change the currently active mod, just think, 'cancel set A, go set B.' If you want to change what mods you have available, then, currently, you have to come in for another calibration session. My tip would be to go for a short-ish list of mod options, unless your memory is very good. We're hoping to be able to expand the functionality of the options list without having to come in for a calibration session, at some point."

Jen nodded to herself. "I see. It all sounds great to me. Are you feeling alright now?"

Dr Regan breathed out carefully. "Yes, actually, I think I am. Thank you for an overall pleasant experience, but I should once again apologise for my unprofessional actions."

"I guess I should also apologies for groping you."

"Well, it felt good, and if I was off the clock I'd really want to return the favour."

Jen decided to change the subject. "So how much would it be for a treatment, and how long would it take?"

"There are rather a lot of things for you to read and sign before we can begin any treatment, but once all the paperwork is done, it's a quick injection to install the nanobots, then you come back in three days when they've seeded, for a calibration session that will last at least three hours, and then you're good to go."

"And how much will it cost?"

"It's a clinical trial - we pay you for your participation, and in return we get useful data for development and operational parameters. The nanobots upload their telemetry to an app on a regular basis, and you get paid when you forward that data to us - that's in addition to the fee we pay you upon installation."

"Alright - hit me with the legal stuff."

That night, Jen dreamed of Alice Regan. Dreamed that she was stripping for the voluptuous research scientist, properly stripping, with intentional erotic effect. In the dream, Alice was wearing only her black lace bra and matching panties, and her breasts kept getting bigger. Instead of sitting on a chair, she was reclining on a couch, rubbing herself as she watched, and her breasts overflowed her bra. As Jen removed her bra, so did Alice. Jen took her panties off, and Alice's were gone too. Jen turned to watch Alice masturbating, and realised her own breasts were now getting bigger. "Let me touch them," Dream-Alice said. They both reached out to fondle each other's breasts, both pairs still growing. Then Alice bent down to take one of Jen's nipples between her lips-

And Jen woke up with a start, thighs drenched, breathing heavily, nipples hard. "Damn," she muttered. "Not had a dream that hot in years." She dragged off her T-shirt and panties, went to her toy drawer, grabbed the first thing that came to hand, lay back down on the bed, and plunged it into her. She closed her eyes and fondled her breast as she pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy. She tried imagining her last boyfriend, but the image dissipated. She tried recalling some of the actors from Friday night's movie, but they were blurry and indistinct. The image of a naked Dr. Alice Regan sprung crystal clear into her mind, and she savoured it. She imagined her own breasts getting bigger again as she masturbated, and imagined Alice's breasts swelling to match. She pinched her nipple as she pounded her own pussy with the dildo, and seconds later she came hard, hips bucking, a moan of pleasure forcing itself out between her teeth.

"Fuck!" she gasped, withdrawing the dildo and rolling onto her side. "Alice Regan is now out of my system. I'm fine, I'm straight, I'm clear-headed again, and now I need to go to sleep." She realised exactly where she was. "Ugh. I need to change the sheets, then go to sleep." She got up and checked the time - 0310. "Fuck it, I'll just bunk down on the sofa."

The next day, Jen arranged to take Thursday off. There was nothing out-of-the-ordinary supposed to be happening that day, as the final day of negotiations was Friday, and the signing ceremonies and formal celebration were on the Saturday, before the visiting delegates went home on the Sunday, so there shouldn't be any problems in taking the Thursday off.

That night, she dreamt she was in a pitch-black room, and someone was fondling her breasts. She couldn't see anyone, and when she reached out, couldn't feel anything either. With each pass of the invisible hands over her nipples, her breasts got bigger, and more sensitive. She started to rub her pussy, and found a head already there, blocking her hands, and a mouth licking and kissing all the right places. It didn't take her long to come.

When her alarm woke her in the morning, she found her sticky hands pressed between her thighs, and that she was lying in a still-spreading damp patch. She decided to start the day with a cold shower.

On Wednesday night, she dreamt that someone was fucking her doggystyle, but something didn't feel quite right. The hands caressing her hips were smaller than she expected, and the cock sliding in and out of her pussy felt different somehow. But her breasts were getting bigger by a tiny amount with each stroke, and soon they were pressing against the bed, squashed together, and expanding outwards. Her nipples were hyper-sensitive, and the way they rubbed against the sheets with each stroke of the cock pounding her pussy made her squeal with pleasure.

"Come. Please come! Come inside me!" she begged.

"That'll be a little difficult, dear," Alice's voice said, and suddenly a mirror was in front of her, and Jen could see that the curvy research scientist was the one pounding into her with a strapon. "You can come, though."

Jen nodded, and carefully reached back round her massive breasts to between her legs to rub her clitoris. And now she could see in the mirror that Alice's breasts were getting bigger with each stroke, and soon they were resting on her butt as the two of them fucked, and still getting bigger.

Jen came, and woke up, to find that her hands were in her panties and she was coming in the real world as well. She howled with pleasure as her hips bucked violently and her fingers were drenched. She collapsed back onto her bed and groaned out her pleasure, gasping for breath. It took her several minutes to collect herself, then she rolled off the bed, climbed out of her soaking panties, and decided to take a cold shower before bunking down on the sofa again.

Jen decided to be daring when she went for the calibration session, and wear set of nice lingerie. She decided on a front-fastening dark red silk bra with black lace trim, and a matching thong. She put on a snug-fitting dark green shipsuit, and heels - the maximum 8cm ones permitted on orbital cities. In case of ... eventualities, she also added a slim vibrator and a pack of tissues to the usual contents of her pockets.

She looked briefly at herself in the mirror before going out. "Right. Let's do this."

When she arrived at OCMU B/N RD, she was directed to a small laboratory with lots of scanning and monitoring equipment. Dr Regan was there, as were a couple of lab techs, fiddling with the equipment. Jen was welcomed with a handshake, and was directed to take a seat by the main deskcomp for a few minutes while the technicians finished their work, and the two women made small talk. The techs left, and Dr Regan settled down on the chair opposite Jen.

"Now that they've gone, we can speak freely about confidential medical matters. Before we can begin the calibration work, we need to run a quick medical exam, make sure the nanobots aren't causing you any problems, that sort of thing. We also need to check for side effects, any anomalous behaviour or feelings you've been experiencing over the last few days, and to set up your options list. Alright so far?"

"Yes."

"Good. We'll start with the questions, then, before we run the medical."

"Fine by me."

"So - have you experienced any side effects? Any nausea, dizziness, aches, pains, cramps, that sort of thing?"

"No." Dr Regan began entering her answers into the comp.

"Have you felt unusually tired over the last few days?"

"No."

"Hungry? Thirsty?"

"No."

"Have you experienced anything out of the ordinary for you, since we installed the nanobots?"

"Well, yes, actually. For the last three nights, I've had some very ... intense erotic dreams."

"How intense?"

"Extremely arousing. I came each night I had the dreams, both in the dream, and in my bed."

"I see. That's not too unusual, given the intended purpose of the nanobots, but the intensity you describe is not within expected parameters. Before Monday night, when was the last time you had an erotic dream that intense?"

"Probably around four - no, five - years ago, not long after I started dating my last boyfriend."

"A good lover was he?"

"Yes."

"Mmhmm. And what about erotic dreams in general? When was the last time you had one of any intensity, before Monday night?"

"Six months, maybe? Though I only came in the dream, there, not in the bed."

"I see. Other than the dreams, then, have you experienced or felt anything unusual since you received the installation?"

"They were about you."

"I'm sorry?" Dr Regan looked up.

Jen leaned forward slightly, and looked her in the eye. "The dreams I had - they were about you."

"Oh." Alice was silent for a few seconds as she processed this. Jen just looked at her. "That's ... flattering, really. But very odd. You're straight, yes?"

"I thought I was, until I came in my sleep, dreaming about you sucking my nipples -"

"Oh, my!"

"And eating me out -"

"Oh!"

"And fucking me doggy with a strapon."

Alice's next exclamation was a wordless moan. Jen noticed the top of the woman's shipsuit start to swell.

"And in each of the dreams, it was like I already had my mods active - my breasts got bigger the hornier I got."

"I really shouldn't be ..." Alice muttered. She leaned back in her chair and fidgeted. "And, damnit! I'm wearing a sports bra today, to try and minimise this shit!"

Jen leaned further forward and placed a hand on the inside of Alice's thigh just above the knee. "Would you like to have sex?" she asked in her most seductive tone. "Get it out of your system?"

Dr Regan closed her legs and firmly sat up straight. "Not before the calibration. The excess hormones it would leave running around in your system would throw everything off. No - it's highly inappropriate."

Jen sat back in her chair and took a deep breath. "So, no, other than the dreams, and the new facet to my sexual preferences, I've neither experienced nor felt anything unusual in the last three days."

"Right. Right. Okay. What about hyper-sensitivity to light, noises, smells, textures, anything?"

"Only my nipples in those dreams."

"Right. Okay then. Time for the medical exam. I need to take a blood sample, and then it's the usual pulse, blood pressure, breathing, reactions, reflexes, et cetera. Providing everything checks out as normal for your medical profile, we can move straight on to defining your options list."

"Great."

The tests proceeded smoothly and returned no unusual results - though Jen was a bit disappointed that she wasn't asked to take her jumpsuit off for the blood pressure or breathing tests. There were machines for everything, and Dr Regan didn't need to listen at her chest with a stethoscope.

Jen decided to keep her options simple. Set A would be stimulation of her pheromone production. Set B would be making her boobs bigger, set C would be both. Set D would make her skin tone and hair colour darker, while set E would make her skin paler and hair more fiery, so she could play the dark and sultry redhead, or look wild and fey. Set F would tighten up her butt, set G would tighten her butt and make her boobs bigger, and set H would add increased pheromone production to complete the set.

"You don't want a bigger butt?" asked Dr Regan.

Jen shook her head. "My butt is already nice and round and sexy. It's a bit flabby though, so if we get rid of the flab and turn it to muscle, or maybe bring it in a little bit so it's firmer, that's what I want."

"Alright, that's certainly do-able. And what about your breasts? It's mandatory to specify an upper limit for size increases. How big do you want to go?"

"I want to at least double their size."

"The volume?"

"Yes."

"Right." She punched some numbers into the comp. "That should take you up to at least an F-cup, though since material will probably be taken from the ribs, you might go up to G."

"Like you," Jen said.

"My max size is not double my usual size. But yes, F or G cup."

"Sounds good to me. I'll have to start looking for bras with lots of give in them."

"There aren't any - trust me, I've looked."

Jen's face fell slightly, then she shrugged. "Okay, braless it is, then."