Sufficiently Advanced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were some other things that had to be dealt with, and then it was time for Jen to enter the array of equipment in the middle of the room, and be wired up. The technicians re-appeared for this, and and placed all the data cables, monitoring wires, and so on, linking her forehead, temples, cheeks, neck and palms to the machines.

First came a baseline cycle, testing what zero changes looked like on all the systems. Then, Jen was instructed to focus very strongly on a certain command, and the machines did their stuff, and that was the abort/reset command installed. Then Jen had to focus on another command, there was more whirring from the machines, and the set A command was installed. Wait five minutes to check the nanobots were doing things properly, then issue the abort command, check it had stopped. Repeat for set B, and Jen felt the eyes of Alice and the two techs on her as her bustline swelled. Fifteen seconds was all it took for her boobs to double in size, overwhelming her skimpy bra and spilling out of it. They maintained her new huge boobs for five minutes before telling her to issue the abort command, and in another fifteen seconds she was back to normal. Repeat for all the other sets, and they were done.

The techs powered down the equipment and disconnected data storage while Dr Regan ran another set of standard medical tests, to make sure nothing abnormal had happened during the calibration sessions.

"Pulse is a little higher than earlier, but that's to be expected under the circumstances," she said, winking at Jen. Jen moistened her lips and smiled.

"Now, some safety tips. The changes to your butt size aren't all that significant, no more than a few centimetres, so we don't really need to worry about them. But your bustline has the capacity to increase by as much as ten per cent, and while the nanobots will make sure your skin doesn't stretch much, in accordance with the square-cube law, your breasts are going to be considerably heavier than the muscles you use to carry the weight of them are used to - they could suffer strain or even damage if you go too far too fast. So, for the first few times you increase your bust size, I strongly recommend you go in increments of ten per cent of max each time, and no fewer than three increases - one per day - at each increment."

"So, it should be just under a month before I go to maximum size?" Jen asked.

"Yes. We did it today in calibration because we needed to, but you shouldn't try it operationally until your body is acclimatised to the extra mass you'll be carrying around."

"Got it."

"Right. So, there's just some things for you to sign for to satisfy the legal department, and we're done," Dr Regan told her, bringing up some more files. "And if you're still interested, I know a nice hotel nearby, we could maybe meet there at six..?" Alice asked.

Jen started. "Really? Won't you get into trouble? Hitting on a patient, and all?"

"No, no trouble. I'm not your doctor, and you're not my patient - you're a test subject, and as soon as you sign these papers, that's the end of our formal relationship. Whether or not you send in the nanobot data is entirely voluntary, and the University pays you for it, not me or this project."

Jen hesitated, then held up her handcomp. "Shunt me the address, and I'll think about it."

"Okay. Now let's get these papers signed."

It was barely past lunchtime when Jen left the University, so she went home. She'd had a think on the way, and had made a decision. She messaged Alice, telling her she'd be waiting in the hotel's bar at six, then went out again to make some preparations.

First, she went to her regular sex toy shop, where she purchased a strapon. Then she talked to the manager, who she was on good terms and with knew to be bi, about tips for seducing women. After she had clarified her reason for asking, she soon found herself sitting on a chair in the back room, in her underwear, while the manager licked, kissed and caressed what felt like every centimetre of her body. They ended the session naked, watching the other one frigg themselves to orgasm across from them.

Jen next went to her favourite lingerie store and bought a change of underwear - specifically, a sheer blue lace plunging bra and matching thong. From there, she went to buy herself a smart and discreet little bag. Big enough to hold the strapon, the change of underwear, and some incidentals, small enough to not be an encumbrance or look out of place, and smart enough to take anywhere.

A few minutes after six, Alice arrived in the hotel's bar to find Jen sitting at a comfortable corner table sipping a drink. The two women embraced, then Alice went to the bar to get herself a drink. The two women sat at the table and made small talk, that rapidly became large. They kissed, deeply, and hands reached for breasts. Jen could feel Alice's growing noticeably under her hands.

"I've booked a room," Alice told her.

"I thought you might have," Jen replied.

Minutes later, they were in a bedroom, and embraced passionately. Jen savoured the sensation of Alice's enlarged breasts pressing up against her. She began to peel the research scientist's black work shipsuit off her. It took their combined efforts to get it off past her nanobot enhanced buttocks.

"They're huge," Jen marvelled, kneeling to fondle the two vast globes.

"And sexy, right?" Alice asked, allowing her shipsuit to drop the rest of the way to the floor and stepping out of it.

"Yeah!"

Alice turned around and pulled Jen to her feet. "Your turn, now."

Jen stopped her reaching for her shipsuit's zip. "No. Lie on the bed - I want to strip for you. Properly, I mean."

"I like the sound of that," Alice replied. She pulled her sports bra off, releasing her enlarged breasts, and sighed in relief. "Ahh, that feels good." She allowed Jen a few moments to fondle them, then climbed up on the bed and propped herself up on the pillows. She began to fondle her own huge breasts as she watched Jen.

Jen posed for Alice, showing off the lines of her body, running her hands over her curves in her snug-fitting shipsuit, accentuating them for Alice's pleasure. She turned to face her, and saw one hand slide down her body to inside her panties. Jen leaned forward slightly and slowly pulled down the zip of her shipsuit. The further down, the more she leaned, to better present her cleavage. When the zip reached her crotch, she eased the halves open just enough to show a glimpse of her bra straps, then she turned, and shrugged out of the sleeves, slowly letting the suit fall to her waist. She heard Alice gasp behind her.

Jen wiggled her hips and let the shipsuit drop, then turned around and toed off her shoes. She ran her hands up her body to her breasts.

Alice, one hand fondling her enlarged breast, the other busy between her legs, spoke up. "You've not activated your mods."

"I don't need them right now," Jen replied. "Besides, this is my first time with a woman, and I don't want to bias the experience with artificial enhancements."

"Good thinking. But promise me something?"

"What?"

"Send me a picture of yourself, in a month, wearing what you're wearing now, with your mods fully active."

"If you send me one of you, in some sexy underwear, with your mods active, I don't think that'll be a problem," Jen agreed, and unfastened her bra. She pulled the cups away from her breasts, and teased her already-hard nipples with her fingertips. Alice's heavy breathing became audible, her enlarged breasts visibly heaving up and down. Jen eased the straps from her shoulders and let the bra fall, then turned around again before pulling her thong down, letting Alice see her arse in all its' glory. She turned around, still bent over, and crawled up onto the bed. Jen crawled towards Alice as a jaguar stalks its' prey, and grabbed the tops of her panties right as she lifted her hips up, so that Jen could drag them down her legs and throw them to the floor.

Jen dived forward and planted her head between Alice's legs and began kissing. Alice grabbed her head and guided it into a more pleasurable spot, then held it there for several seconds, before releasing her and toying with her breasts again. After only a minute, she rolled to the side, and round, and over, and with only a little re-arrangement they were in sixty-nine, licking and kissing each other's pussies, tongues darting inside slits and over clits, arms wrapped around the others' thighs, pulling them into each others' faces. It didn't take long for them both to come, screaming and shuddering, both their faces getting drenched in the released juices.

They separated, and lay next to each other, gasping. Alice's breasts and butt began to deflate.

"Oh no, what's happening?" asked Jen.

"I came," Alice said. "The nanobots think their job's done, so I don't need my huge tits and arse any more. Don't worry - you've got a newer batch, your boobs'll stay huge until you order the reset."

"Good." Jen rolled over and kissed Alice, a hand reaching to caress her breasts. "But your body was right - I do think you're sexier with huge boobs."

"Get me horny again, then."

Jen jumped off the bed. "I've got something I'd like to try," she said. She pulled the strapon out of her bag and showed it to Alice.

"You want to use that on me?"

"I want you to use it on me," Jen corrected. "Fuck me doggystyle, like in my dream."

"Yeah. Yeah, I'd love to do that. But you have to fuck me with it too, afterwards."

"Deal!" She tossed the strapon over to Alice, and got back up on the bed. She positioned herself on her knees, so that she could see herself in the dressing table mirror.

Alice began putting the strapon on. "There something wrong with over here?" she asked.

"I want to be able to see you fucking me," Jen replied. "There was a mirror in my dream, and I could see you fucking me, and as you fucked me, your boobs got bigger."

"I reckon by the time I put this inside you, my boobs'll be as big as they'll get."

"As long as I can see them."

Alice knelt up and shuffled behind Jen. "This is self-lubricating, right?"

"I was told only the cheapest and nastiest strapons aren't, and I got a high-end one."

"Good." Alice put her hands on Jen's hip. "Well, here I come."

"Funny you should say thaaaaaaatt ..."Jen began. She wailed as the dildo slid into her, and she sank down onto her elbows. "Oh, fuck that feels good!" She looked up into the mirror as Alice began thrusting, and saw her tits finish swelling. "Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me from behind, and come inside me!"

"That'll be a little difficult, dear," Alice responded, pumping away, her thighs slapping against Jen's arse.

"No, not really," Jen gasped, still watching herself get fucked in the mirror. "You see that stud on the belt, just next to the dildo?"

Alice paused her thrusting and felt with her fingertips for the stud. "Yuhuh?"

"Press it, and it'll simulate ejaculation."

"What with?" She started thrusting into Jen again.

"The lubricant oil. Totally harmless. There should be enough for five climaxes in the reservoir."

"I have got to get me one of these," Alice said to herself. Then, to Jen, "In that case, I'm going to fuck you hard until you scream, honey, then I'm going to come inside you, just like you asked."

"Oh, fuck, yes, please!" Jen continued watching in the mirror as Alice fucked her, hands on her hips pulling her tight against her with every thrust, gorgeous huge round boobs jolting with the force of each impact between buttock and thigh. She carefully reached back between her legs and began rubbing her clitoris, watching herself get fucked in the mirror. Her own breasts felt strangely heavy as they swung back and forth in time to Alice's thrusts. Her breathing became more and more ragged, her moans of pleasure blended into one long ululation.

Alice leaned forward just enough that her breasts rested on Jen's backside. "Are you ready yet?" she asked, quietly.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes! Come, please come!" Jen cried in response.

Alice straightened up, felt between them with her fingers, and pressed the stud. She slammed her hips into Jen one last time and screamed as the vibration hit her clitoris. Alice came, her whole body jerking, tits bouncing as she bucked wildly, heaving Jen up into her body. The suddenness and violence of the moves tipped Jen over the edge as well, and she bucked against Alice, screaming in pleasure as she felt the dildo shoot ersatz come deep inside her.

The two women collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath, as their bodies returned to normal. It was several minutes before Alice carefully pulled the dildo from Jen's pussy.

"Why didn't you tell me it vibrated when it came?" she asked.

"I didn't know," Jen replied. "Do you still want me to fuck you with it?"

"Oh, gods yes! Missionary. But let's give it a few more minutes, hey?"

"Yeah."

Jen rolled over, and they lay there, caressing each other.

"You know, you've got one hell of a nice butt," Alice told Jen. "I don't think it needs modding at all."

"Well, thanks. But I think it's kinda flabby, so, I want to be able to tighten in up, especially in tight skirts."

"I think you're over-reacting a little. I could barely feel any fat at all when I was back there."

Jen reached round and cupped Alice's own round behind as she slipped her thigh between the shorter woman's legs. "Well, maybe that's just in comparison your nice big round butt," she said. Alice emitted a small sigh, and Jen watched eagerly as the other woman's breasts bulged and grew from ample handfuls to huge globes. She bent her head and gingerly licked Alice's nipples, circling the areola with her tongue, before capturing the nipple between her lips and gently sucking.

Alice sighed again. "Plenty of time for that later," she said. "Get yourself into the strapon."

Jen rolled away, and Alice unclipped the strapon from around her hips, and passed it to her. She then shuffled up the bed and lay spreadeagled, rubbing herself with one hand and cupping a breast with the other, as Jen shortened the belt and climbed into the strapon. The younger woman then crawled back onto the bed and ogled the sexy scientist as she approached.

"Do you want me to come inside you?" she asked, positioning herself close to Alice's entrance.

"Yes please. But first - just for fun - shoot a load over my tits."

"Okay, here goes." Jen knelt up a bit and aimed along Alice's torso, then pressed the button on the belt. A sub-second delay, then the dildo vibrated, causing Jen to shudder and sigh in pleasure, and five big spurts of a mostly-clear liquid shot the length of Alice's body. The first one landed on her chin, the second and third on her belly due to Jen's movement, then she managed to re-angle it, and the last two spurts skimmed the top of Alice's mounds, splashing across her upper chest.

"Nice," Alice grinned, wiping her chin clean. "Oh, you've got to taste this - put that thing in me and kiss me!" She smeared what was left over her lips and beckoned Jen towards her.

Jen fumbled with the dildo and after a few moments got it into position to enter Alice. She pushed in a few centimetres, then leaned forward over Alice's body. She re-positioned her legs, and sank down on top of Alice's voluptuous - yes voluptuous was definitely the right word - body, and began slowly thrusting. She edged her face down slowly and the two women kissed, long, slow, passionate.

"Mmm, that does taste nice," Jen murmured when they broke.

"I know. Keep fucking me," Alice entreated.

"Is it alright? This is my first time doing this, I don't know if-"

"You're doing great, honey. Just keep fucking me like that." Alice wrapped her legs around Jen's arse and her arms around her back. "Just keep fucking me. I'll tell you when to speed up."

"Your boobs feel great against mine," Jen told her, "especially covered in that oil."

"You feel great inside me," Alice responded, "and your boobs feel fantastic. I'll be wanting to suck them clean when we're done."

"Oh, yes please! I'm getting even hornier thinking about it!"

"Are you wet inside?"

"I'm so wet, we're lucky this thing's waterproof!" Jen bent down and kissed Alice again, speeding up her thrusts. "I've never been aroused by a woman until I met you, and now my nipples feel like stones! My pussy is gushing, and it feels like I could come if you so much as stroked your pinky over my clit!"

"Faster, Jen! I'll settle for your pinky pressing that stud when I come. Fuck me faster!"

"Your body feels so good!"

"So does yours. So does your cock!"

"My ..?"

"My boyfriend doesn't fuck me this good. Keep going, Jen. Fuck me hard!"

"Oh, fuck, this is good! I can feel your nipples poking into my boobs!"

"I can feel yours, too!"

"We'll have to shower together after this, clean each other up."

"No time - girlfriend waiting at home."

"Girlfriend?"

"I've got one of each. Come on! I'm close!"

"Do they - know about - each other?" Jen gasped, as her efforts neared their peak.

"Yeah! They fuck each other - when I'm away like this!"

"Oh, gods! Gods! You must be close?"

"Few - more - seconds!"

Alice threw her head back and screamed as she came. Jen hurriedly reached between their crotches and pressed the stud on the strapon's belt, and moments later came herself as the dildo vibrated and shot faux-come deep into Alice's pussy. The two women moaned and writhed against each other, extracting all the pleasure they could from each other's body clasped tight against them, hips jerking, breasts squashed up against the others'.

They fell silent, and disentangled as they strove for breath and their bodies returned to normal. Alice immediately rolled over and captured Jen's breast in her hand, and guided it to her lips, where she licked it clean of all the smeared oil. When she'd finished both of them, she lay back and sighed deeply.

"Oh my god," Jen managed. "That was amazing! Thank you!"

"No, thank you. I don't know why, but that was some of the best sex I ever had. Utterly fantastic for a novice lesbian like yourself."

"Thank you. Would you like to keep the strapon?"

"What? Are you sure?"

"A souvenir, a memento. When we see each other again ..." Jen tailed off.

"When next we see each other like this, it'll be in a month, over a handcomp's screen. I'll send you a lingerie selfie with my mods active, and you'll send me one in return. Nothing until then, I'm sorry."

"What about after?"

"That remains to be seen," Alice sighed. She struggled upright. "Thank you, I'd like to keep the strapon. And I wasn't kidding, my girlfriend is waiting for me at home, and I've spent too long here as it is. I didn't expect three orgasms."

Jen began to unfasten the strapon. "Will - your partners - will they - will it be alright ..?"

"If we fuck each other? They'll both be fine with it. I'm polyamourous, so are they."

"Oh, good! I'm sorry, I didn't think to ask before, I was so intent on ..."

"Yes, you were. A month off - minimum - will probably be good for us." Alice was wiping herself clean with a bit of pillowcase.

"Are you okay with that? I can get a wet cloth from the bathroom?"

"No, I'll be fine. I just need to be not-slippery. It'll be a bit sticky, but it'll feel so good when my girlfriend'll clean me up in the shower later."

"I see." Jen headed for her bag and her change of underwear. "I feel like I - do I need to hurry?"

Alice shook her head. "The room's booked overnight, paid in advance. Stay as long as you want, just leave the keycard at reception when you leave." She pulled on her panties, and looked over at Jen, who was hovering nervously with indecision. "It was fantastic - really. And I really do have to go now, I'm sorry. If the sex had met my expectations, we'd have finished twenty minutes ago and we'd have had time for a nice cosy chat afterwards, but you since you were a savant with your tongue and that strapon, I let myself linger." She went over to Jen's side of the bed and eased her back down onto it. "Room service is covered - order some hot chocolate and a croissant, stay here and relax 'til you're properly calmed down. Maybe try seducing the maid if you feel like experimenting. But don't worry about what happened here - this rush is my fault, for letting myself get carried away with some, quite frankly, awesome fucking." She kissed Jen briefly on the lips. "We'll see each other in a month." She moved away to get dressed.