Sufficiently Advanced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Thank you. Maybe I'll do that. The room service, that is. Thank you. You were awesome too."

Jen showered, ordered room service, didn't try and seduce the maid, and eventually got home nice and relaxed just after ten. She made herself a large snack, then refreshed her memory of tomorrow's work schedule, and went to bed naked, rather than in her usual long T-shirt.

That night, she dreamt that she was in the middle of a fuck chain. She was fucking Alice from behind with a strapon, and Alice was fucking someone she assumed was her girlfriend in missionary with another strapon. She couldn't see who was fucking her from behind, but somehow instinctively knew that it was Alice's boyfriend. The cock in her pussy kept getting bigger with each stroke, as did her breasts. It was difficult to see how big were Alice's breasts or her partners', but they too were getting bigger, as they soon started to spill out sideways between the two women on the bottom. Jen felt her breasts resting on Alice's back, felt them rubbing against her skin as she moved in time with the cock thrusting into her pussy, a cock that was getting wider and longer with each thrust.

Jen started awake when she realised she must by now be fucking something roughly the size and shape of her leg. She had a moment of sheer panic before she realised she had been dreaming, then she realised she was very horny, and very wet, and an experimental press of her hand to her crotch sent a jolt through her whole body, and she came there and then.

When she had stopped spasming, she groaned. Yet another set of sheets needing to be washed, yet another night of bad sleep on the couch, and yet another very hot wet dream involving Alice. She began to suspect that the scientist was right about needing to spend some time away from each other. And it also raised questions that she was a little worried about discovering the answers to.

Friday at work was reasonably quiet, with only a little hectic activity near the end of the day. The last day of official negotiations, both sets of delegates were determined to get things finalised in their favour. Saturday would be a big day, with the official signing ceremonies, congratulatory back-slapping, and celebratory mingling with expensive drinks and tiny snacks that were so complex they had to be called hors d'oeuvres or canapes. Jen loathed such functions, but fortunately all that was tomorrow, ie. after the traditional night out with the girls to a bar, and she felt that with her new nanobots, she would end the night in a good mood, and consequently be in a much better frame of mind for what would be coming on Saturday. In anticipation of this, she was wearing her new blue lingerie under her usual work clothes.

"How are you feeling today, Jen?" asked Lysse over lunch in the cafeteria. "How was your doctor's trip yesterday?"

"Oh, fine. Went well. Very well, in fact."

"So, all these sudden urgent medical appointments? It's nothing serious?"

"Well, you can't be too careful in our line of work, can you?" she covered. "I just wanted to be sure. Monday was basically a check-up after I felt a bit ill, and yesterday was all the tests I insisted on them doing. Turns out, it was little more than indigestion!"

"Really? Seems a lot of time off for bit of indigestion?"

"You've not felt it like I did, Lysse," Jen said, remembering the station-shattering climaxes she'd experienced with Alice. "If you'd felt like I did you'd get it checked out, too."

"So what had you eaten that disagreed with you?"

"Oh - late night comfort food. Nothing really. I'll just be avoiding a certain food stop on the way home from now on."

"Good. You're still up for tonight, then?"

"Of course!"

"Only, if you were still feeling under the weather, me and the girls were considering giving it a miss this week?"

"No! Never felt better - honestly! We're all going to the bar tonight, and I'm confident we will all be going home with someone new."

"Really? How confident?"

"Oh, pretty damn confident."

Lysse's exquisitely thin eyebrow raised. "Maybe we should all get indigestion one in a while, if it can do that for your confidence. Where's this dodgy food place?"

"No! You really don't want to eat there, it's a real dive, I just pop in occasionally because it's literally on the way home for me," Jen desperately babbled. "It's not like I had a near-death experience from a dodgy taco or something, I just, y'know, re-evaluated things and decided that Change is Gonna Happen!"

"Okay, whatever you say. Let's just hope your newfound optimism rubs off on some of the guys at the bar, so they get round to asking us all home for a shag."

Jen grinned behind her coffee cup, and waggled her eyebrows suggestively. "Maybe they will, at that."

After an hour in the bar, things were starting to pick up. There were more people coming in, the lighting was getting dimmer, and the atmosphere was getting livelier. Jen excused herself and went to the restroom to "fix herself up."

She applied a bit of makeup, and tidied her hair, then, making sure no one else was in there with her, looked squarely into the mirror and muttered, "Set A, go." She undid the top four buttons of her shirt, and pulled the two halves apart, exposing herself down to her solar plexus. "Set B, ten per cent, go," she muttered. Her breasts swelled slightly, feeling tight against the cups of her bra and ever so slightly overspilling them. She smiled in satisfaction, and re-arranged her breasts for maximum cleavage before doing up two of her shirt's buttons. "Set D, minimal, go." Her skin tone darkened and her hair colour became deeper, just a little bit. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at herself in the mirror. "Set F, go." Her butt rippled as it firmed up under the nanobots' care. Satisfied, and grinning to herself, she left the restroom and strutted back to her table.

Sura and Jinette had attracted admirers, who were doing their best to chat them up without being too obvious about looking down their cleavages. The moment Jen retook her seat, though, they faltered. The one talking to Sura transferred his attentions to Jen within seconds, while Jinette's hopeful remained talking to her, but more and more distractedly. Only a couple of minutes later, Jinette sent the man packing, and seconds later Jen got tired of the obvious flakiness of her hopeful, and told him where to get off. He followed his friend back into the darkness of the bar, and Jen's friends all rounded on her.

"What the hell, Jen?" Lysse asked. "I know you've gone all confident and 'Change is Gonna Happen', but you practically stole those two guys from under our noses."

"Sorry, I guess I'll tone it back a little from now on," she told them, without the slightest intention of doing anything of the kind.

"Why didn't you close the deal with that one?" Ella asked. "He was practically drooling over you."

"Because he was practically drooling over me," Jen replied. "I don't want someone as desperate as I've been. They're going to have to work for it."

"Well, you are looking particularly tasty after your little fix-up," Lynette said, "if no man meets your standards tonight, I might try taking you home myself."

"I think I'll have scored before you get that desperate," Jen told her, though she did blush a little at the thought.

Sura looked her over. "That was a hell of a fix up, though," she said. "Makeup, hair, stuffed bra, you're even sitting taller."

Jen grinned. "Confidence and attitude are the key to all successes."

"And the stuffed bra?"

"Well, I've got to do something to be able to compete with Ella's and Jinette's assets. My round, I believe?"

Over the next hour, four more men came over to their table, initially to talk to Jinette or Lysse, but always ending up talking to Jen. She allowed the fourth one to persuade her to go home with him, and gave a little victory wave of farewell to the others as she walked away from the table, and sighed with pleasure as the man's hand dropped from encircling her waist to caressing her buttock.

They were in each other's arms all the way on the tubeway to his apartment. Once inside, he pushed her up against the wall and kissed her hard, hands groping her breasts like they were piles of the most precious treasure in the galaxy. Her hands slid down his back and into his trousers, then his hands fastened onto the edges of her shirt and jerked the garment open, scattering buttons everywhere. His mouth left hers and began hungrily exploring her cleavage, her breasts, and after a little manipulation, her nipples. He practically devoured them, shovelling one into his mouth to feast upon while his other hand squeezed the other, then moving across to the other and repeating. Jen's hands found their way to his front and undid his trousers, slipped inside to find his erection. He was fully hard already, probably as a result of the pheromones her nanobots had been pumping out. She stroked along his length, slowly.

He left off devouring her breasts long enough to demand, "harder!" Jen closed her hand firmly around his shaft and gave him a good few firm pumps. He groaned and pulled away from her, looking into her eyes with virtually-glazed eyes. "Get naked, and kneel over the back of the sofa," he growled. She smiled at him and licked her lips as she released him and moved her hands to her shirt. He hurriedly stepped back and began tearing his clothes off. Jen decided not to be a tease about it, and hurriedly shrugged off her jacket and ruined shirt, toeing off her shoes as she did, then pulled down her trousers and panties in one movement. Half-wearing only her bra, she hurried to the sofa in the middle of the room, and climbed up on it, knees spread wide, hands resting on the back.

He came up behind her and grabbed her hips. With barely a fumble, he pushed his cock into her and rammed home. Jen yelped in surprise and pleasure, then lurched forward as he began to pound into her, hard. She hooked her arms over the back of the sofa and rested her shoulders on it, and let herself be fucked. Once he was satisfied, she could always ride him at a more leisurely pace for her own satisfaction. "Cancel set A," she muttered, aware that she may have left it a bit late.

She was being driven forward with each thrust, her breasts slapping against the back of the sofa. It began to hurt, though there didn't seem to be as much movement in her chest as there had been - despite the fact that she was being rammed forward the same amount as when he started fucknig her. She placed her hands on the back on the sofa and hauled herself up and forward, allowing her breasts to drop over the back before she lowered herself back down.

Her breasts were huge. Two massive globes topped with bullets, hanging at least a hand's span from her body. She stared at them wide eyed, even as her partner's cock kept slamming into her. They should not be that big. Something must have gone wrong with the nanobots. For several long moments she had no idea what she could do, then it hit her - abort. "Cancel all," she muttered between gasps of pleasure. Nothing seemed to happen. "Cancel all. Abort. Reset!" Her breasts stubbornly stayed the same size. She carefully manoeuvred her bra cups back over her breasts, but they barely covered her areolae, and it felt very tight over her swollen boobs.

"Cumming!" her partner growled.

"What?"

The man slammed his hips against hers one last time and pulled her onto him with his hands as he shot yelled and shot spurt after spurt of what felt like a huge load deep inside her. Then with a groan he released her and staggered backwards. Jen didn't wait to find out what would happen next. With an almighty effort she brought her legs together, and hauled herself off the sofa, just as the man slumped down on it next to her. Covering her breasts with her arm, she headed for the pile of her clothes.

"Thank you, that was really good," she babbled as she began pulling them on, "and I'd like to continue, only I think something I had at the bar didn't agree with me too well, and I kinda really need to leave now. Sorry for the quick getaway, the sex was really great, but if I don't go now, there'll be an embarrassing incident." She made it out the door, one hand holding her shirt closed, before the man had made it to his feet to utter a puzzled inquiry. She ran to the nearest tubeway stop and got on the first available pod, not caring where it was going. After three stops she got off and found a pod heading towards where she lived, and got on that.

Once safely home, she contacted OCMU B/N RD's number. "Hi, this is Jen Symons, trial reference four-seven-one-six-ay-nine-eight-two-enn. There's a serious problem with my nanobots, and I need to an appointment with Doctor Regan first thing in the morning."

The automated comp on the other end acknowledged her call and created an appointment for her at 9am station time on Saturday morning. Jen thanked it and closed the call. Then she looked down at her chest, where two huge globes hung, overwhelming her lacy bra and spilling out of the sides.

She was still horny, and she hadn't come yet. She didn't want to risk prompting the nanobots to make her boobs even bigger, though, so she called up her favourite dessert from the replicator, and curled up in a blanket on the sofa as she ate it. Then she simply lay down and tried to sleep.

She was having sex in her dreams again. She was kneeling over the back of her sofa and a man was fucking her hard from behind, just like earlier in the evening. Only this time, Alice Regan was standing behind the sofa, letting her suck her nipples - and also, somehow, lying between her legs licking her clitoris. As Jen sucked the first Alice's nipples, the voluptuous doctor toyed with Jen's breasts, coaxing them to ever-greater size with her hands. "Yes, that's it, nice and big," the first Alice was murmuring. "Grow for me, Jen, let me see how big you can get."

The second Alice, between Jen's legs, was driving her crazy by not quite licking in just the right spot, and Jen couldn't detach her mouth from the first Alice's breasts to tell her so. No matter how large Jen's breasts got, the Alice who was fondling them could always reach every part of them, even when they got so large that her nipples brushed the floor. Jen whimpered in pleasure, still unable to remove her lips from Alice's tits. Her breasts became even larger, pushing her body upwards, and her crotch down, pressing ever more firmly against the second Alice's face.

The man fucking her came, and she woke up to find herself thrashing around on the sofa, her bra awry, her panties around her ankles, her hand wrist deep in her pussy. She had a moment of blissfull stillness, then she withdrew her hand, and came hard. Her hips bucked, her whole body jerked stiff and spasmed, she screamed, and then fell back against the sofa cushions. After several seconds of gasping for breath, she opened her eyes and noticed that her breasts were back to normal size. She decided to have a cold shower, then go to bed properly. That way, she would have no more wet dreams, and her boobs should still be normal-sized in the morning.

There was a different receptionist at OCMU B/N RD on Saturday morning. She had no mods visible, but still wore a badge proclaiming, "Proud to be gengineered by OCMU Research." She booked Jen in, and directed her to an examination room with a wink.

Dr Regan was already there, a mug of coffee in her hand. "Good morning, Jen. I've just been looking over your telemetry. It looks like you had a rough night?"

"My boobs wouldn't stop growing," she said, skipping all preamble and anything resembling small talk. "They only went back down after I came."

Dr Regan put the coffee mug down and gestured to a chair. "Yes, the telemetry shows some notable anomalous activity, before and after an abort command. Do you mind telling me what happened?"

Jen sat, and told her everything that happened last night from the moment she and her friends arrived at the bar. She didn't stop until she'd recounted how she'd finally orgasmed and gone to bed after a shower.

Dr Regan considered the notes that had been taken by the comp, and compared them to what information the telemetry from the nanobots was telling her. "Well, first off, it appears your date was particularly susceptible to the effects of your pheromones," she said while she thought, "no un-modded human should have gone mad with lust because of them - more than 98% of the time, anyway. As for the rest, I just don't know. We've never had anything like your situation before."

"What if he was modded too?" Jen asked. "What if his mods interfered with mine, and caused my nanobots to ignore instructions?"

Dr Regan shrugged. "It's possible, but extremely unlikely. He wouldn't have anything gengineered, there's absolutely no way for self-contained genetic mods to interact with someone else's body. He could have nanobots of his own, from another source ..." She tailed off and began checking something on the comp. "Even if they're not OCMU nanobots, they'd still have a telemetry package, which should have showed up somewhere," she muttered, "and there would be tell-tales in your own mods' telemetry if there was interaction ... No, no, it doesn't look like he was carrying nanobots. Unless they were an illegal undocumented installation, of course, in which case potentially exposing himself in any way would be a very bad idea for him."

"Why?"

"People with undocumented nanobot installations are either serious criminals, or members of the intelligence community, neither of which would be likely to try and get a one night stand at a bar respectable enough to be frequented by Diplomatic Corps staffers."

"I see," Jen said with some relief. "In that case, what happened?"

Dr Regan went over the case file and the telemetry again, muttering to herself. Eventually, she leaned back and shook her head. "I don't know," she said. "The installation went without a hitch, there were no red flags or problem markers in your medical history or tests. I don't know what happened. We may have to experiment to find out."

"What does that mean?"

"It may be the specific combination of Sets you had active. It may be just one Set malfunctioned. It may be that some of your nanobots were giving false negative responses to error checks before, during or after installation. We're going to have to test each of those conditions, separately and together, in order to determine what happened."

"Wouldn't just flushing them out of my system then re-installing a new batch solve the problem?"

"Yes, but if they're giving false negatives, it's likely a whole production run is affected. The only way to test for that would be to keep flushing and re-installing, and replicating the conditions under which they originally malfunctioned - and that won't catch a Set malfunction in your current installation."

"Okay, so, how do we check for that, then?"

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to get naked."

Jen grinned. "This is nowhere near a month."

Alice grinned back. "I know. Still, this is what scientific inquiry requires of us." She stood up. "Activate the exact same Sets you had going last night, then strip and lie down on the bed, and masturbate to orgasm."

"Oh? And what will you be doing while I do all that?"

"Keeping an eye on your telemetry, and trying not to let my own mods activate."

"All right." Jen stood up. "Set A, go. Set B, ten per cent, go. Set D, minimal, go. Set F, go."

"Looks nice," Alice said, then bit her lip and turned away. "Better continue out of my eyeline."

"Right. Of course." Jen was wearing her regular work-week underwear beneath her dark green shipsuit, and once they were all safely piled on a chair, she hopped up onto the examination bed. "Okay, I'm ready. Now what?"