All Comments on 'Sugar'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 234 Comments (Page 2)
elling50elling50over 2 years ago

Entertaining and well written!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Something new. Thanks

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

The only thing wrong with this story is that it was too short.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the part 2 where 20 years down the line he goes back to his fiance and agrees to let her fuck whoever she wants

danbo56danbo56over 2 years ago

i agree story is to short a lot of ending was rushed but still really enjoyed it well worth the five stars

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Good read… most enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What dawg997 said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars. Interesting story, well executed. Very likeable "good people" and not over the top "bad people". Turned on a dime a couple of times.

Well done sir. I'd give you 6 Stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story had strong emotional potential (so appreciated from this author) but ran out of steam at the end with the weak, abrupt conclusion.

I don't think BTB endings are realistic but there should have been mention of some of the negative consequences her disloyalty to Walter brought about. What about the embarrassment the cancelled wedding caused? The exposure of the affair, Eloise's efforts to regain/reconvince/repair her botched engagement to Walter? I would like to see Kaufman hit by a bus, but that's just my sense of justice talking. There's room for a sequel here.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

No question

this story had an excellent and interesting plot.

But towards the end it became rushed

and not very believable.

A pity.

RG is a very good writer.

If he'd given this story more time,

I'm sure it would've been among the best ones here.

As is, it gets 4 out of 5 from me.

And a thanks to RG for partaking in the event.

dummy2069dummy2069over 2 years ago

Walter is "a goy", not goyish. As a lifelong native Yiddish speaker, I have never heard the term "goyish" applied to a person. It is applied to a mannerism or practice, but not to the essence of a person; thus "a goy" acts "goyish", or eating meat and milk together is "goyish", or "he is acting goyish" - but never he is "a goyish".

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

That was an excellent read.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Excellent work. The ending was rushed as the loose ends were tied up rather than being carefully knitted and knotted as in the first 90% of the story, but was still good enough for 5*. Thanks for writing and sharing it and for participating in Randi's event.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Too bad the story about Rod overstepping did not hit the tabloids.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

As usual this is a great story well told, however expansion at the end is definitely required. Still worth 5 stars

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

Not bad, but expected more from Mr. Gerald, it feels like he cut the story short just to end it and didn't involved himself to much in it.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I am going to have to find some new adjectives if I keep reading these very good authors. 5 stars for this one.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

really liked this story, good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice.

"As we placed the last silver fork by the last plate, she said ever so casually, "It doesn't hurt, you know. It's just a little snip. Most babies don't even cry."

That, however, is a heinous lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 stars for me. Wasn't bad, don't know why but for me the writing was hard to get through on the first page but foe the most part was much more enjoyable on the other 2 pages, the ending felt extremely rushed and unfinished. I think there should have been a bit more filler content in terms of the cheating and development of the new relationship. Once he made the call to the Hotel and found out I swear to go the story pacing went into Mach Jesus Overdrive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have used a little more sex in here bro

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

This story somehow fell through the cracks for me. I guess it was the flood of all the great ‘Art Of Falling’ stories I dumped into my TBR file right at the crush of the holidays. But that’s the fun with Literotica - just when you think you’ve read ‘em all, you come across another gem you missed. I’ve read all of your stories a few times - whenever I need a fun well written diversion - kinda like an old classic TV show or movie.

/

Sugar reminds me of Senator Maria Ruis from ‘On The Lam’, at least in physical description - short and plump, and not especially attractive, but otherwise a dynamo of personality. I’m glad you gave her a HEA. Another RG story I’m sure I’ll revisit. Oh, By the way, I came across this again when I reread ‘Where’s Buster’, a very enjoyable collaboration with DTI. I’d love to see one of those again. Many thanks for this and all your other tales.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Still good and satisfying the second time around, good btb story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jews are very special people.

Short but nice story, liked it.

Captcha

jmmj5jmmj5over 2 years ago

Very well done.

As many other commenters have stated, I would have been perfectly happy if this had been several pages longer. Very engaging. Well done and write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amanda is Sugar. Eloise is vinegar

rodryder44rodryder44over 2 years ago

Wonderful story with authentic characters. I'd give my eye tooth fot another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have been longer...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! RichardGerald is a heck of a story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but very rushed at the end.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 star - it was a decent story just - too much - too fast and not long enough to get all the details that should have been included. Eloise should have been roasted over an open fire for the crap she tried to pull.

burningloveburningloveabout 2 years ago

A little too detailed, a little too rushed, but - well told, and finished off with a bow (or 4) . Good thing Sugar had relatives who could move the mountain!

***** stars.

Burninglove

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had always heard that Gentiles were "goyim" , never heard of "goyish". Small nit to pick, and I may be wrong. What I'm not wrong about is what a fun read this was. THANK YOU!

hbroderhbroderabout 2 years ago

Yes, this is at heart a Romance, not an LW story.

Yes, goyish is an adjective, not a noun.

But these quibbles melt away in the face of a great love story.

Somehow Rick has managed to strum a beautiful chord on the heartstrings without becoming cloying. He uses the chorus of sympathetic yet acerbic Moscowitz family members to fine effect.

I usually hate a happy ending but this story is the exception.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. The twists and turns of life with the games people play. I think Walter came out better with Sugar. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any fool that thinks Sugar won't be in some other woman's bed in the future is smoking some potent skunk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 not 5 stars .

More pain for cheaters needed.

Pregnancy etc All revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit more comeuppance for the gulity parties would have been nice, As the Lehman Brothers scandal, and the overall financial system meltdown, proved once more, however, there are different rules for the rich and powerful.

Such is life...

Covert43Covert43about 2 years ago

Your stories end far too quickly, it’s like a door being slammed shut, here’s your ending now get lost, know what I mean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was so cute.

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

Thanks for 8 years of stories !

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I take back my last comment. Well not all. It's far to fast and entirely ridiculous. It should have been drawn out more. They basically just fucked without any prior relationship or substantial meeting and that was it.

I think I was caught up in the good feelings initially. I must have been emotional which means my period was near. This was stupid.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

owe it to "Honesty" also. good story

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

I could tell I had gotten to Rodney just a little, yet he continued to smile. Eloise turned away, crying.

- Why cry? If she didn't love him, why should she care what he thought?

And why would they think they could push him into the marriage? Even if he showed up at the wedding, instead of "I do" he could have said "Since I'd hate to interfere with her affair with Mr. Rodrigo Ruis, I think I'll say I don't."

Or he could have said "I do" and then insist on a DNA test upon the baby's birth. Sure, *he* couldn't insist on a DNA sample from Ruis, but he *could* provide the results to *MRS* Ruis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thankyou.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Very disproportionate, when you compare the overall length of this story, its content and the space that is invested in describing Walter's first encounter with Amanda's family, down to the furniture, the china, the linen and so on. If we strip this from all the decorative elements, Walter got fucked over by his fiancee AFTER his boss explained the circumstances of here situation to him. So he made a really stupid decicision to get involved with her at all, primarily because he was flattered by being acknowledge by her.

Not surprisingly he gets burned, then raped by the jewish bisexual girl. Let's be not delusional, if the roles were reversed many commenters would cry "rape!" and I'd be one of them. Since I'm all for a true emancipation I call this rape either way around. Following is a family get together, the victim, Walter, is invited. Attending the birthday party Walter acknowledges that this family owns genuine things and resumes that these are genuine people. This is just a superficial impression. But even if true, other than suggested here it doesn't automatically entail the development of a true and deep sympathy for someone. Yet I get the impression the author used this otherwise overly stretched part of the story to make the following rash decisions of our hero somewhat relatable.

For sugars sake, he just had made bad decisions while indeed being roughly informed about the situation, this time he has not the slightest idea what he gets himself into. Yeah, my rapist loves me and that should be good enough. On the other hand let's not forget his own roots and upbringing.

That guy is just stupid beyond repair and that does not invoke the slightest resamblance of a romance for me.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

post scriptum, if my previous comment gets published.:

I'm referring to this story as a romance that I don't find to be romantic. I know this is posted in 'Loving Wifes', Alright with me, although one might argue that everything takes place previous to marriage.

However, I should have stated that my evaluating this story as a romance results from a number of comments I have read. Obviously some readers deemed this to be a romantic story and while I don't deny anybody the right to percieve this tale any way that suits them, I tried to explain why it doesn't work for me, at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, good sad story. My issues; how come the jewish fallback girl wasnt even more of a bombshell than the fucking slut? isnt that whats supposed to occur in these LW stories where incredibly evil cunts do bad to young good hearted faithful gentlemen? Pure curiosity wants to know why a hot slut "loves" a fat old lothario? If baby kept and marriage continued wld the slut cunt have had more kids w/ lothario or just left paternity to chance while continuing affair? I may have misread, but my impression was that lotharios wife wld have been unhap[py and vengeful in finding out her hubby had a mistress, why wasnt she told,? or was she? Id like to know about those actions and consequences. More proof to my almost 100% beleif that ANYONE involved in politics is a scumbag corrupt POS, the killing of whom shld be not a crime but something rewarded. Think of the possible rewards for killing someone like hillary, yeah that hillary, the most narcissistic corrupt selfish of whores.

Why did eloise chose walter? cuz he naive, maybe bullyable? naive and innocent of big city whores and manipulators? was the cunt already preggers before needing to find a chump? really want to see the politician get ruined, badly, they all think they better than us, smarter than us and deserving of whatever graft they can score, scum all. rk

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

The story is done well but my objection is the portrayal of NY elite as all too powerful. That might have been before internet but it is surely not the case now. The fragility of NY politicians on a public stage is well known and the type of entrapment as described in this plot is unconscionable in modern day New York.

It makes for a good story but it is phony as a 3 dollar bill. [I know there is a 2-dollar one ;-)]

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey there,

Thanks for a great read. Well orchestrated. 5*'s

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All in all a pretty good story. It was well written, well paced, with an interesting plot line. Except! The first ninety percent of the story moved along at a reasonable pace, Smooth. And then WhamBam, it’s four kids later and the story is done. Over. Just a bit to abrupt for me. Still, as I said before, a really good story.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another future cuck... has to be... he marries a Jewish woman who leans lesbian... the next lesbian who shows interest in her will find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well done!

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

So Sugar took a drunk man to her home and slept with him. That is text book definition of non-consensual sex aka rape. But let's ignore it since it was a woman doing so.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

No mercy nor buldging from dumping a cheating woman, just so me

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

All smiles here but my husband says he should have taken Eloise. He has a thing for tall, dark haired beauties with green eyes. After all, he married one. I love the family life described here, something I never had growing up which is why I love reading about different ethnic family traditions and how they relate to each other as well as to outsiders. Yes, I wish this story was longer as there were so many things to learn here, but love was the focus and this tale garners high marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You never miss entertaining me. Thanks again.

Nowready4uNowready4uover 1 year ago

I am seventy-three and I have read lots of dialogue. This dialogue was great, I sat and read the story to my girlfriend and we could picture the scene vividly. Thank you for a good five star read.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Beautiful story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Magnificent story. Brilliant characters.

Lee Ann is right!

Yes, this is a 'porn' site, but in a well written story, sex advances the story line. If it's gratuitous, it's unnecessary. Added sex won't help.

I love your work!!

More please!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Love the story but the instant he found out she was dating a married man, he should have never taken her seriously again.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time around, a top story, just wish it was longer

Scores 5/5

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

Reread: this story you got pitch perfect for THIS venue.

In prior comments, I have been critical of your stories for being less cheating wives and more NY politics.

Here you threaded the needle. We need more than ‘I cancelled the credit cards and showed her family the video’ but less then ‘here is long convoluted plot that has nothing to do with the adultery.

A very fine story which could probably use another page.

Just lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No consequences for all of the corrupt officials?!?

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Great story but waaaay too short.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

So he gets raped while totally drunk, then turns into the typical wimpy easily manipulated male this writer always produces, then we end without any penalty or retribution on the part of the skank society pillar, because we know women should be for given for their indescretions….

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Yeah, rape is ok since a women was the perp, once again advancing the double standard.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensover 1 year ago

Well written and charming. Five stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I truly miss your talent. I hope that you’re doing well, and using that talent profitably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there is anything more dangerous that getting involved with a slut, especially with a high body count, it is getting involved with a female that has tasted the fruits of another female and enjoyed them... she is highly suseptible to lesbians wooing her into a lesbian relationship... nothing a lesbian loves more than to steal a woman from her male husband... that is their ultimate accomplishment... of course, there are many male village idiots, like the MC in this story, that are clueless, fall for every female wile, and end up in the bottom of a bottle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everybody's scared of lesbians, why? You should be scared of disloyal women, if she keeps her word in general and gives it to you in particular it doesn't matter who else she likes! 5 star story, you gotta love it when the good guy gets out before the wedding!

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars mostly because the story was too short and ended abruptly.

I felt that there were several possibilities to expand the circumstances so FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story could have been a little longer, nontehless stiull a 5 star rating. A pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, one of your stories when the male has balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good but the ending was abrupt

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

Very suspect scoring on this one.

No way this nonsense scores at 4.6

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

ended too quick and a bit of revenge would have been nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally wrote about normal people and their circumstances…..much better than cucks salivating over their wives fucking other men. R. H.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

RG, the stories are all amazing, even those with perplexing outcomes, ahem. But you are comedic gold here. I think you have more like this wanting to get out. I've read this a few times, and it stays just as funny.

The aunts and sister are hilarious. I'm thinking another chapter, expanding on the latter courtship and early married years would not involve them giving up easily with their helpful comments and suggestions. Sugar better like him as he is and let that be known!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The almost-maybe-date rape was rough, and more eroticism is called-for, yet a good story is to be had! There are some brains and some hearts of gold to be found, well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great as usual, but DNA 1975?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like it, but it feels unfinished and somewhat rushed at the end. Been nice to see the slut and Rod the arsehole get some proper comeuppance

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good fun read, not how I expected it to be, but nicely put together, maybe a bit more set as this is after all “Literotica”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can tell that RG is a talented writer from his other stories. He varies circumstances and predicaments (and endings too!).

Tightly told, not a word was wasted. A great example is when one of the aunts tells Walt that it doesn’t hurt, even babies don’t cry. What she’s humorously saying is after hearing his story, she likes him and wants him to convert to marry her niece. It was very clever way of building a relationship and referencing Walt’s “wrong religion” comment earlier.

My other favorite example is when Professor Moskowitz says “Rebecca, be quiet.” It characterized him as decisive. Sugar loves her dad. She calls him papa and whispers to him. Walt was decisive in his choice to leave Eloise. Sugar admires that strength of character. Her declaration of love, then isn’t rushed because of concise wording.

Therefore, I’d easily put RG in the top 5 of LW Lit writers.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I kept getting lost and confused, but otherwise? I enjoyed this light, Femdom agitprop story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Involuntary commitment when no relatives / family is a difficult thing. No way the fiancee has any bearing. Her lover would have to get the state involved, paying off social worker(s), doctors and a mental health clinic / institution. Not impossible for thr villain in this amstory but waaaaay harder than how the author depicted it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How did his sister fit in if they haven't spoken in years?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

I like this RG's stories are always well written. However in some, the husband is weak and gives into the cheating women (on the lam), (Another love was the worst but redeemed in the sequels). In this one, he stood his ground and ended up with a good woman.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars. Like they say, sometimes it ain’t what you know but who you know. And I guess having a girlfriend whose mom is a US district judge is a pretty good ace in the hole.

Great story, RG, thanks for sharing.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So fuck all happened to Rod and Eloise, only the cuck MC was inconvenienced

XluckyleeXluckylee10 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee. You are a very good writer.

tarl009tarl00910 months ago

I don't know how many times I have read this story. 5* every time.

Please how long do we have t wait for your next one?

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Great story even with politics in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous