All Comments on 'Sugar'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, been nice to see what happened to Slut and arsehole Rod. Arsehole Rod definitely needs to get his ticket (and balls) punched.

jmmj5jmmj59 months ago

Still a great read.

While I would argue that your Crime & Punishment series is your best (still frustrating at times), this is my favorite of your stories. I hope you write again soon.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMike7 months ago

I enjoyed the story until the end. It seemed like it was rushed a bit. Only my opinion though.

I look forward to reading more of the authors works.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Five stars. Nicely Developed and told.

JPB

smmhomesmmhome7 months ago

Very good story. Thank you.

A far simper path to defeat their blackmail - shine light on their affair. Go to the altar. When asked if you take this woman... state loudly in the church that you will not marry a woman who is in an ongoing affair with Rodney Kaufman. Reporters will be in attendance. As the word gets out, any attempted revenge by Rod and Eloise will be mitigated by everyone knowing the true motivation behind the attempted revenge.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

A well-written tale with clear character development. Thanks for a fun read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are one of my favorites.however I couldn't give you 5* on this. The ending was too rushed.

Sordid999Sordid9996 months ago

I really liked this story. I wish we could have got to spend more time with Sugar and get to know her better.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

A most excellent depiction of an old-school, East coast family. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No punishment for abuse of authority?!? If this happened to me, I would make it my mission in life to ruin both of them. I would go to the Post and and the next morning the front page would be about the Commissioner locking a man in chains to bully him into covering up his adultery. Maybe most New Yorkers actually are as immoral as Hollywood portrayals depict. I hope not. However, even if they wouldn’t care about adultery, some will care about corruption, and abuse of power.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow.... what a great story. Richard Gerald has the makings of a great novelist if not one already. Love his literary descriptions of the workings of that unique oikumene we call New York. It really is a referential world all to itself, like the ancient Greeks 'civilized' or inhabited world. Meanwhile, the rest of the United States of America is going through it's own version of the Diadochic Wars. Loved this and the series Crime and Punishment for the diversion of this aging Rhodian.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica4 months ago

Loved it! RG has been one of my favorites since my earliest days at this site...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd24 months ago

Outstanding!! Thank you!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd24 months ago

Best line: "It doesn't hurt, you know. It's just a little snip. Most babies don't even cry."!

Loved to have seen Eloise majorly embarrassed and Rodrigo lose the election and divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story that could have been great were it not for the race through the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely story. Thank you.

GrendelrexGrendelrex3 months ago

Excellent writing, the whole scene where he wakes up the next day might be the funniest dialogue from any of these stories.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

Well you finally finished as story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fun story. That said, why does the girl of EvRY MC fuck without BC? Come on, girls don't want babies til they want them and pregnancy is NOT a benighted process nor is raising the baby.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice story! Thank you! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sadly this story is but another of RichardGerald’s that has allegedly been stolen by a YouTuber for his/her own personal gain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

LaChaim. It was beautifully written. Skillful Author. It read like a black and white film... (except for Lehman Brothers implosion, 2008)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nicely Written.

Very believable, My grade is 5

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 month ago

Great story. Certainly not a willing cuck here. And in reference to anon’s comment 4 months ago about New Yorkers’ not putting up with abuse of power, one need only look at the local NYC D.A. charging the Republican Presidential front-runner with 34 bogus felony counts to tie him up in court so he cannot campaign during the election cycle. Not to mention a biased judge who previously contributed to the Democratic Party and whose daughter is raising money for them as a result of this trial. And a likely biased jury. No matter how uncouth and boorish the Republican may be, no how much one dislikes him as a person, nearly every thinking person knows that this is a political weaponization of the justice system. So no, I think New Yorkers do put up with abuse of power, in fact they are encouraging it. Sorry, RG, couldn’t help replying to the earlier comment about the abuse of power in New York City, as it is rampant and alive and well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Most excellent five star slice of baily.

StevenJayStevenJay23 days ago

Great story, well written

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago
If Figures

Eloise is the mistress to an older married man. The fact that Walter got information from the maid about the Plaza Hotel, called then asked for Mr. Kaufman and was told that yes, He is there registered in the Bridal Suite as Mr. And Mrs. Kaufman, He calls the room, asks for Eloise, Hears the man say, It's for you Ellie and Eloise answers the phone... If I was Walter I would've said; "Hello Eloise or should I call you Mrs. Kaufman, Fancy you're in the Bridal suite with him... celebrating a little early are you. Well, Sorry, I Just refuse to become a Cuckold. Yeah, married to me but using me to cover up your not so secret affair with him, Goodbye. I'm outta here. Oh yes, I can see it now... Married to me but you're meeting with him behind my back....Not happening to me. Go find another pigeon."

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

another good story thanks for that 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

So, Sugar raped him initially.

Got him so drunk he didn't know where he was, what he did, nor who he was with.

But since it was a Female that did it, it's ok right.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Writing was ok, but the story was trash, the Mc was.. well he tried to marry a slut and was surprised she was a slut, so he’s an idiot and the ending was abrupt and left a few a few questions unanswered, so I shall give it 2 maybe 3 stars

silverthorne16silverthorne1612 days ago

Not too bad, but the fiance and her lover did not receive any real retaliation/revenge, by way of humiliation, loss of social standing, etc. As far as we know, the lover still went on to become Governor! So yeah, a pretty poor ending on that side of things.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fun story? at least the mc escaped the clutcheds of a cunt, no way wld she have been faithful, absolutely no way. Too entitled arrogant and all bitch cunt. For my personal feelings, the only part of ny state i give a shit about is the northern part containing the Adirondack park, for the rest of the state, meh and i especially hate nyc and albany, 2 corrupt cities w/ despicable city. 9/11 was bad, mostly but it cld have been a great boon for the country had the terrorists taken out NYC w/ a nuke and the same for DC / pentagon. Then while the us was crying and moaning, the 2nd terrorist crew cld have taken out los angeles scaramento san francisco and salem and olympia. Maybe the san andreas fault wld have opened and we would be totally rid of ca, or, wa. What a gift to the nation from rabid muslims. With the west coast and ny washington and de, md and eastern va, gone, woke dei and esg wld never happen. joy, rk

J_RReaderJ_RReader11 days ago

A fine story, well written

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous