Sugar Baby Scarlett Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could almost hear her thoughts. "You disgusting little slut, letting that lecherous man old enough to be your grandfather suck on your tits!" But I didn't care what she thought. I was the lucky one, chosen by Viktor. I stroked his head holding him in place against my enormous melons as he sucked them all over leaving his little purple marks.

"Yes uncle leave your love bites all over my tits so I can admire them tomorrow." I said staring at the hostess provocatively, pouting my lips, gyrating on his cock and staring at her until she walked from the room, all the time Viktor so engrossed in my tits he didn't even look up.

--------------------------

We remained in our private room, drinking our champagne, both of us struggling to eat dinner. We had other things on our minds.

"It's nearly midnight now kroschka. Do you want to dance before we go?"

"No, I just want you to take me back and fuck me now. I'm desperate for you Viktor." I told him. "Where are we going, my apartment or your place?"

"I think it may be better to go to my sex room. I think it will be easier for me to shave you there." My clit started to tingle and cream.

***

Vladimir drove us home and Viktor took me by the hand and led me to the basement, the hot pvc clinging sexily to my pussy, creaking and brushing my clit as I walked. He unlocked the door and put on the dim lighting,

"Come here my beautiful Scarlett. I have waited so long to do this to you. I can hardly contain myself. Sit here." He said pointing to a kind of examination chair. I sat on it and he started to strap leather restraints around my pvc covered ankles. "Don't worry my little baby. I won't hurt you." He said as he strapped my wrists tightly also.

He lent over to kiss me erotically. "What are you going to do to me uncle?" I asked.

"Well firstly I am going to rip open the pvc covering your pussy. Then I will lather soap on to you, then after that I will remove all that beautiful soft down until your cunt is creamy and naked, and when I am finally ready I will fill you with my cock and fuck you."

I groaned. "Oh fuck that sounds so hot, but be careful with your razor."

"Of course my kroschka. I have done this many times before. Trust me." He said snogging me hard.

I felt so damned horny. I was writhing around in the rustling, squeaking, sexy vinyl, the noise seemed to be sending Viktor over the edge. He started to rip off his clothes and pump his cock. "Oh Scarlett you are so sexy, my cock is so hard for you." He said.

He took a large sharp knife from a drawer and carefully inserted the pointed end into the shiny pvc covering my pussy. He dragged down the sharp blade, tearing it open, then putting it aside, he took the soft plastic in his hands and wrenched hard. There was a loud tearing sound as the groaning vinyl gave way and ripped apart exposing my clit and pink glistening cunt. He now ripped harder until he had opened the shiny catsuit as far as my ass.

"Oh my beautiful little girl." He said as he started to kiss and stroke all my pubic hair.

He pressed a button on the chair so that my legs widened and lifted up, then started to suck my manicured toes, before kissing and licking his way up my pvc clad legs, until he reached my pussy and prised open my dripping cunt with both hands before pushing in his tongue. I gasped as he fucked me with it. And then he spooned out my cream, showing me his white creamy coated tongue before swallowing it.

"You are so delicious to eat. You taste so sweet." He said, spooning out more and eating me. He was inhaling the sweaty smell of my pussy from the hot plastic covering it, pushing his nose into me and breathing deeply.

And your pussy smells so good." He said as he pushed his fingers into my ridiculously slurping wet cunt.

"Oh Viktor fuck me soon please. I need you inside me." I told him.

"There is much to be done first. Though it's almost a shame to remove all your beautiful hair. You have such a pretty hairy pussy. However, it has to be done. It is important I do this for both you and I to enjoy together. Such an intimate act for us to share. And when I taste you all over afterwards, you will feel me so much more. So much more vividly. Your clit will be extra sensitive to me." He said, taking my nub into his mouth, toying it with his tongue. I gyrated beneath him, needing to come.

He headed to the bathroom, returning with soap, water, flannels and his cut throat razor. My sex juices were literally pouring onto the leather chair below.

***

He spread the vinyl wide and lathered the soap all over my pussy hair. I remained very still as he started to scrape with his razor, watching my red patch of hair gradually disappear. He was so gentle and careful, completely absorbed in his task.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensual experience as he slowly worked on removing all my pussy hair. I felt so fucking horny. Such a whore allowing this old man to open me up and shave me clean.

Eventually he said "It is done now kroschka. It looks so clean and beautiful. Take a look."

I opened my eyes to see my pubic area completely smooth and white. It made me feel very sexy, and Viktor was now kissing and licking the sensitive skin which felt gorgeous. "Yes, I love it." I told him.

"Good, and now I will shave you underneath, so keep very still." He tore the vinyl open further and stretched it wide so that he could get to my little puckered ass hole too. Then lathering the soap on to me he started to stroke the blade across me, taking hold of my small labia to shave carefully around my lips, and finally my flowery hole.

It was such a turn on watching this old man shaving my most intimate area. I groaned with sexual ecstasy, my huge tits heaving, my cunt creaming more and more. "I can see you are enjoying this as much as I am kroschka."

I opened my eyes to see his cock large and hard, standing to attention. And then he was cleaning me with warm flannels, before pushing his face in between my legs, kissing, licking, sucking me.

Oh God it felt incredible, his soft sloppy tongue slurping and lapping at my dripping hairless pussy. "Now look." He said, holding a mirror for me to see.

Shit it was sexy, everything on display. He prised open my opening so I could see the pink wetness before pushing in a couple of fingers then sucking off my cream.

"Oh Viktor, it looks and feels amazing. I feel so sexy. When are you going to fill me with your cock?" I asked.

"Soon." He said as put the mirror aside before opening me wide to insert his tongue, fucking me with it, then pulling back my clit hood and wrapping his lips around my hard swollen nib, teasing, sucking, licking.

"Oh fuck Viktor I'm gonna come." Everything seemed so much more sensitive as I squirmed and bucked against his tongue. I screamed as my hugely intense orgasm ripped through me, my overload of creamy sex juices squirting from me into Viktor's face.

He licked off as much as he could reach with his tongue, then wiped his face on his arm. "Oh my little one, you are so so sexy and your cunt is so beautiful now it is clean and shaved. Let's unfasten you from here now."

***

I shook my arms while he unfastened my ankles, and then he led me to the large black leather bed and lay me on it.

"And now I want your beautiful tits." He said as he came towards me with the sharp knife again.

He took hold of the lacing, cutting through it with the sharp blade, opening the pvc so my large breasts fell out, then cutting into the shiny fabric and ripping downwards so that the catsuit was now fully open. Putting the knife aside, he held the pvc in both hands and stretched it open over my tits so that my huge bubble gum pink tipped melons were on full display for him.

He groaned before lunging towards them with his lips and tongue, sucking in hard on my whole areola and nipple of my left breast before moving on to my right one, his fingers gripping and squeezing the sexy shiny black vinyl. I was squeaking around beneath him as he lay on top of me sucking me. Fuck it all felt so hot. I was desperate for him to sink his cock inside me.

"Oh Viktor, you're gonna make me come again." I groaned. He sucked harder,

ramming his fingers, his whole hand into my dripping squelching cunt. I was coming all around him. He knew exactly how to work my body. I was loving it.

And then he moved. "Open your mouth for me sweet kroschka." He said as he started to push his hard cock inside. I took him in as far as I could, gagging as he fucked my mouth, already tasting his pre-cum. He withdrew.

"Time to take you now. At last." He said.

He straddled me and spread me open wide, gently pushing in the tip of his cock, playing with the edge of my open cunt. Gasping as he pushed in and out, gently, slowly, taking his wet glistening cock in his hands, rubbing it on the shiny pvc covering my thighs.

"Oh kroschka you are so beautiful and sexy. I get to fuck you properly at last." He said as he pushed in hard.

He lifted my legs and pounded me, his cock disappearing fully into my slurping pussy. I rubbed my clit as he fucked me back and forth, harder and harder.

"Oh uncle your hard cock feels so good in my pussy. Are you nearly there? I'm going to come again."

He groaned as I tightened and shuddered around him. And then I could feel his warm cum exploding and pumping inside me.

"Oh Scarlett you are so sexy, so beautiful. I love you." He said as he lay on top of me, kissing me hard. I groaned.

***

I had not expected those words from him, but I felt so happy. I knew he really wanted me. I was clearly important to him.

I couldn't say I truly loved him, but I liked him a lot and sex with him was amazing. Perhaps love would come in time.

We were now laying in his bed together. He didn't want me to remove the catsuit, so I was now feeling quite hot under the satin sheets with him cuddled up to me. He had been suckling my swollen tits for about half an hour now and was drifting off to sleep attached to my right nipple. I tried to prise it from his lips, but he just sucked harder and groaned. I left him there and eventually fell asleep myself.

***

It was now 7am and the light was breaking through. I was facing away from Viktor now, but he was spooning into me, cuddling me, and now I felt his fingers edge their way around my front, stroking my pussy. He moved and disappeared under the sheet, opening my legs, parting the torn vinyl and licking and sucking between my legs.

"Oh daddy that's delicious." I said feeling him pulling on my hood to expose my clit, sucking on it. "Let me suck your cock too."

He came up and pulled back the sheet and then we were in the 69 position, him licking and sucking between my legs and me teasing the tip of his cock with my tongue. And now I was spitting on him and rubbing up and down his shaft with my hand, finally taking him completely into my mouth. He groaned and licked my cunt more frantically, fucking me with his tongue.

"Turn over." He said then ran his tongue up to my ass, pulling open my puckered hole and lasciviously licking it. I slipped my hand to my clit, rubbing against it, my huge tits cushioning beneath me.

"Kneel on all fours." He told me before opening my pussy and pushing in hard with his cock. He fucked me back and forth grunting and groaning. He now unfastened the zip that ran down the back to my bottom, then wrenching hard he ripped it open completely. The sexy catsuit was now in two pieces. "Lets take this off you now. I want you completely naked."

I sat on the edge of the bed as he unzipped the tight legs before tugging the hot creaking sticky pvc from my body, then stood while he pulled it down my legs, eventually freeing me from it. At last he threw the torn suit to the floor. It felt good to be naked. My body glistened with beads of sweat.

He pushed me back on to the bed and kissed his way up my legs to my pussy, lapping my wet cunt on his way up before reaching my huge mounds of flesh, kissing and sucking them too before finally reaching my lips and kissing me. And now he was opening me up and pushing his cock deep inside me.

"Oh you're always so warm and wet for me my kroschka and your naked tits are like two soft large pillows beneath me. You are so beautiful and I really do love you." He said again.

I started to squirm around beneath him, feeling his cock rubbing against my clit until I started to tighten and spasm as he exploded at the same time. I could feel his balls pumping in his cum deep inside me as we both came. We clung together, enjoying the delicious moment.

We were now stood under the shower together and Viktor gently soaped me and tenderly washed every part of my body and when we were dry he took me to his bed where he insisted on rubbing oil all over my body. Particularly enjoying my tits. He couldn't resist my nipples again.

"Time for breakfast now little one." He said as he pulled himself from me and started to dress.

***

I finally creaked down to breakfast in a tight red latex dress and red heels which Viktor insisted I wore. Only sexy clothes when I was with him it seemed. We sat together in the dining room when my mother and Vladimir came in with the breakfast. I saw her give me a disapproving look when she clocked the dress, my tits almost spilling over the top.

"You had better take a look at the 'Daily Smut' gossip column." She said angrily. "Look on your phone Scarlett."

"Your wife and daughter have both been on the phone for you sir." Said Vladimir.

Looked like there could be trouble.

I opened the relevant app on my page and scrolled down until I saw a photo of Viktor and myself. I opened the article.

"Who is Scarlett Jason?

69 year old Russian billionaire, Viktor Gregori, was seen last night with his gorgeous new voluptuous beauty, 19 year old Scarlett at his trendy London Nightclub, The Blue Beluga.

He was clearly in lust with his very sexy young companion who wore a tight fitting latex catsuit, accentuating her extremely ample assets. They were both very loved up as they sat closely kissing, and unable to keep their hands off each other.

Does anyone know she is? Contact us if you have any information."

Oh God! And then there were over 20 photos of us together. My tits looked huge and I did look incredibly sexy as we stood cuddled up to each other entering the Club. But somehow someone had managed to take some inside when we were sat at our table. Photos of us passionately snogging. Me sitting on his lap, and ones where my tits were in his face and he seemed to be licking my pvc clad nipples.

"Oh my God Viktor. Some of these photos are so embarrassing. How on earth was someone able to take them? No wonder my mum's furious."

"She is not the only one my darling. My wife and daughter too. But who cares kroschka? All that matters is us, and now the world knows we are together. Everyone will get used to it. Our age gap means nothing to me my love. Now eat your breakfast and we will decide what to do today."

I didn't feel quite as confident as Viktor, but maybe it was for the best that all his women knew I was now his new number one. I was his permanent Sugar Baby.

To be continued....

12