Sugar Baby Scarlett Ch. 04

Story Info
47yr old Alexey finally fucks 19yr old with huge tits.
8.4k words
4.62
32.7k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

Scarlett is a gorgeous, voluptuous 19 year old girl who loves sex. Until meeting Viktor she had experienced only guys of her own age, but now finds herself deeply attracted to older men.

Viktor is a 69 year old Russian billionaire. He has had countless women in his lifetime and still enjoys the younger female, and consequently is very attracted to Scarlett when they meet. He has a number of fetishes and fantasies which stem from his younger adolescent days and which he likes to perform on his ladies.

Alexey Petrov is Russian Mafia. A hard vicious man who loves women but shows them little respect. He is obsessed with sex and has fucked a countless number over his 47 years, often treating them badly and roughly.

If you do not like hot, forceful, hard core sex then read no further - you will not like Alexey's treatment of Scarlett!

If you enjoy this chapter, please vote positively. Thank you to all of you who have bothered to vote highly for my stories, previously!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't you ready yet?" Viktor asked me.

"I just don't know what to wear." I said, laying on my bed. The only thing I knew for sure was I didn't want to go, feeling worried about what was likely to happen. I felt like a lamb to the slaughter.

He went to my wardrobe and pulled out a black shiny pvc catsuit. He also threw a pvc open cup bra at me and told me to get dressed. He knew I didn't want to go to the party. I reluctantly put it on.

The bra pushed my huge rippling tits together and pushed them up high so that they were sexily displayed naked and very full. I struggled to pull the catsuit over them and the soft shiny material clung tightly to my voluptuous body, just about fastening down the front with snappers. My large erect nipples poked through hard. It was far too sexy. I knew how tempting it would be to Alexey and that's not what I wanted at all. Or did I?

I stood in front of the mirror feeling incredibly horny. I ran my hands over the sexy shiny vinyl that stretched tightly over my huge breasts, then over my hips and legs. I felt encased in it as it clung tightly to my naked pussy. It looked and felt incredibly sexy. Finally I fastened a silver belt tight around my waist, making my huge breasts look even larger, my nipples so, so prominent. I then stepped into my towering silver shoes.

"You look stunning kroschka. I am just sad it's not me that will be fucking you in it."

"Stop it Viktor. I've already told you I won't let him fuck me."

"You won't be able to stop him. He always gets what he wants and he definitely has his sights set on you."

----------------------------

Vladimir dropped us off. There were a lot of cars arriving at the huge mansion. The outfits were mostly latex, pvc or leather. Although some women wore little more than their underwear. Oh God this was going to be awful.

We were greeted with glasses of champagne, our host was already surrounded by women vying for his attention, A number of men were eyeing me up and down, their eyes fixed on my tits as usual.

"We had better say hello to Alexey." Said Viktor.

"No, not yet. Let's look around first." Anything to get away from him I thought to myself. But then he spotted us. He pushed the women surrounding him aside, and immediately headed our way. I started to walk in the opposite direction.

"Scarlett, where are you going?" He shouted then I felt his hand around my waist pulling me back towards him. "It's very rude not to say hello to your host you know." He pulled me round to him, planting his lips firmly on mine.

"Open your mouth for me baby. I want to kiss you properly this time." I kept my mouth firmly shut.

"Oh you are being so difficult aren't you. Well you can't win. I won't let you win." He said confidently.

He looked incredibly sexy in his usual gauche way. A silky white shirt open virtually all the way to his waist, tucked into tight black leather jeans. His tanned muscular chest and dark hair sexily on display. Sadly, I had to admit, the man did look hot, but still I didn't like all the gold. His huge watch, a diamond on his pinkie and a gold chain around his neck. He was definitely flash and tacky. Nevertheless, my pussy was annoyingly tingling and moistening.

"Where's Viktor?" I asked, anxiously looking for him.

"He's gone. Leaving us to it I expect, so we can get to know each other properly." He took my hand and led me to one of the dark rooms.

When my eyes finally adjusted I could make out bodies writhing around on beds, on cushions, everywhere. Partially clothed or completely naked. This didn't look good. He led me to an empty bed and pushed me on to it, then climbed on top of me and started to kiss me, but I turned my head away. Undeterred, he started to kiss down my neck, his hands squeezing my soft shiny body, slowly unfastening the snappers down the front of my catsuit. I put my hand there to stop him. I felt as stiff as a board. Rigid. Frigid.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I have never had a woman not want me before?"

"Then it's a first isn't it. I don't find you remotely attractive." I lied. "You are seedy, capricious and gauche, and I would never want sex with you in a million years."

He forcefully pinned me down, staring fiercely into my eyes. "Don't lie you randy little bitch. I know you want me as much as I want you. I've seen the way you always look at me, and how sometimes you actually try to avoid looking at me. Scared that you might let me tear your panties off then rip you apart with my prick perhaps? Well that's exactly what I aim to do!" He said, standing up and pulling me with him. He pulled me along roughly by my arm.

"I don't want to be fucked by you. I don't want you. I don't fancy you!" I screeched at him. People turned around to look at us. Women tried to grab him as he pulled me past them. He simply swiped them out of his way.

"Well it doesn't matter what you want. Viktor owes me big time, and you are part of that payment. You will do as I say!" He hissed at me.

He pulled me up the stairs towards the numerous bedrooms. I was protesting hard. "Get off me, I don't want to go with you!" But he ignored me and when we finally reached his suite he opened the door to his bedroom and pushed me inside.

There was a huge bed covered in black satin and mirrors mounted on the walls and ceiling all around the room. He locked the door behind him and put the key in his pocket. The room was as gauche and tasteless as he was.

"Now just be a good girl Scarlett and come here. We can either do this gently and sensibly - enjoyably even, or I may have to hurt you."

"No. I told you I don't want you near me. Keep away from me." I felt almost crazed, I was shaking. What the hell was going on with me. I knew deep down I wanted him to fuck me, but I couldn't just give in to him. Perhaps unconsciously I wanted and needed to feel forced. I wanted to be taken under duress. By him.

But then he grabbed hold of me by my hair and pulled me towards him. I screamed with the pain as he pulled me along. My heart was pounding.

"Now do as you're told. It would be such a shame to spoil this beautiful face of yours wouldn't it." He said as he squeezed my face with his strong hands, his eyes smouldering and furious now. But now his tongue was licking my lips again, forcing his way in. I had no choice but to open my mouth and let his disgusting slurping tongue inside.

He pushed me on to the bed and now his hands were on my tits kneading and squeezing them. Suddenly he ripped apart the snappers down the front of the shiny catsuit covering my tits, exposing my huge rippling creamy breasts which burst out at him, propped up by the open bra. He growled as he he viewed them, then stretched the tight shiny pvc either side of them so that they pointed firmly forward.

At first he cupped them in his hands, squeezing my flesh and stretching out my rosy nipples between his finger tips, but now I was groaning as he licked and sucked my very erect hard nipples, squeezing my rippling flesh, licking my tits all over.

"Mmmm I've wanted to do this ever since I first saw you that night in my restaurant. Your tits are fucking magnificent. I knew they would be, and completely natural too. I felt so envious of Viktor that night you know.

Don't think I didn't notice those purple bruises all over them. You had allowed an old man of nearly seventy to feast on you. He had clearly spent hours marking you with his bites all over these delicious tits.

You allowed an old man like him, so why not let me? It makes me very jealous to think of his lips wrapped around these beauties, chewing on them with his teeth, suckling them for hours." He groaned.

"Well now it's my turn to play with them. To play with you, and I too will leave my marks of lust and sex on you."

He lunged towards me fervently sucking and licking on my translucent creamy flesh, my rosy pink areolas, my swollen nipples, making sure he marked all of me with his little purple love bits as he sucked on my soft skin. My huge tits rose and fell as he slurped, sucked and salivated all over them, my breathing was deep, my pussy wet and throbbing. I loved the feel of his lips, teeth and tongue on my erogenous flesh. His feasting of my breasts went on and on. It was delicious, exquisite. Finally he pulled away, my tits now wet, red and marked all over.

"Now take the bra off and this." He instructed as he pulled on the tight pvc, tugging it down my shoulders, "then get back on the bed, and spread your legs wide for me. I'm ready to fuck you, and I want you naked." He said.

"No get away from me! I told you I don't want to be fucked by you." I hissed at him as I quickly jumped from the bed and ran to the door. I grabbed hold of the door handle, twisting and pulling as hard as I could, but it was no good. It was firmly locked and he had the key.

He grabbed me round my waist, throwing me over his shoulder then flung me hard on to the bed again. I tried to get up but he was too strong and pulled my arms above me, fixing me to the bedhead with restraints. I thrashed around trying to free myself then started to scream, becoming almost hysterical.

Suddenly I felt the hot sting of his hand as he smacked my face hard. I could see only complete lust and fury in his eyes, I knew this vile man planned to rape me - and right now!

But now his hand was around my throat. "Shut up you little bitch! Be quiet! What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you understand you fucking stupid girl, no-one can hear you in here and no-one cares anyway. Not even your precious Viktor! I WILL have you now and in fact I am going to fuck you completely with his blessing.

He owes me big time." He shouted at me as he started to remove his shirt, revealing his tanned muscular torso, covered with thick dark hair, his gold chain glinting in the lamplight.

He slowly unfastened the zipper of his leather pants allowing his huge cock to spring out at me. It was massive and beautiful, and I knew I was about to be fucked by it. My breathing was deep and fast, my tits rising up and down rapidly. Something inside me wanted this. He was truly animalistic and somehow I wanted him. I felt extremely horny as I pulled and struggled against the restraints, my half naked body writhing around on the bed in the shiny, rustling pvc catsuit.

He still wore his gold jewellery and huge gold watch. He really was beyond tacky, but his body was tanned and muscular and very, very sexy. There was no getting away from it, as much as I disliked him, I found him extremely sexy and attractive.

My breasts were heaving as he climbed over me. He ripped the remaining fasteners open to my belly, then produced a knife and slipped the sharp serrated edge under my bra and forcefully sliced through it, cutting it in two and releasing both of my huge rippling tits which lolloped to my sides.

He then grabbed hold of the two sides of the thin, shiny soft black plastic of my catsuit with both hands and started to yank hard until there was a loud tearing sound as he roughly and desperately tore it open. He growled loudly and kept on ripping until he reached beyond my pussy, exposing my swollen, wanting pink lips.

"Your tits tasted so good kruschka. Now let's see how that cunt tastes. I told you the time would come for this and I know you're dripping for me." He said as he crawled down to my pussy. "Open your legs wide for me." He said. I had no choice but to do as he told me.

He pushed his head between my thighs and stretched open the vinyl before pushing aside my cunt lips to reveal my slick glistening, pink cunt. He opened my extremely wet hole wide with his fingers and I gasped as I felt his soft dark hair brushing tantalisingly against me. This vile thug was really turning me on and I squirmed around now that his slippery soft tongue was pushing into me, fucking my cunt, spooning out my juices. I lay on the bed with my legs spread wide enjoying the sheer vulgar deliciousness of this horny man eating me out. God I don't think I had ever been eaten like this before. In fact I knew I hadn't. He was literally eating my cunt whole. My clit was swollen and hard as he slurped and sucked on me.

This man was truly an animal. A sexy rabid beast enjoying his prey at last. I watched him lustfully as he ground his hard cock into the satin sheets while he ate me out, his tight muscular smooth ass gyrating as he growled and groaned with his lust for me. I really wanted to be able to run my hands through his thick dark hair and hold his head firmly on my pussy, but I couldn't move them from the handcuffs above me.

He eventually looked up at me with his wet shiny face." You see, you are loving this now aren't you, and in a minute I will make you come." He said as he buried his head between my legs once again.

He was tearing the pvc once more, it groaned and squeaked as he now opened it to my ass. He lifted my rounded butt up and buried his tongue into my puckered hole. "Mmm so delicious I love to eat ass." He said, licking and slurping, fucking my tight little hole with his tongue.

He pushed in a finger, then two, and went back to eating out my pussy. Pushing his tongue hard against my clit. I couldn't stop myself, I pushed myself against him, unable to hold back any longer. I bucked and spasmed hard, my ass hole tightening around his fingers as I came, my creamy juices running out of me which he licked up eagerly with his tongue. I shuddered hard and stretched out my stiff legs as my pulsating orgasm seemed to course through me forever.

"Yeah I knew you were one sexy bitch and I knew you fancied me really, and now I'm looking forward to fucking you hard with my huge cock. Much larger than Viktor's isn't it." He exclaimed proudly. I said nothing.

"You're gonna enjoy being drilled by me in your cunt and your ass. They all do. All my women." He said. "But first, I want to take your mouth. Open wide for me little whore." He said crawling on top of me.

He dropped his silky waxed scrotum into my mouth for me to suck and lick first, then lifted his ass so that I lavished that too. "Push your tongue right into my ass."

I felt unsure at first, but did as he told me as he pulled his ass hole open for the tip of my tongue to enter. Thankfully he was completely devoid of hair. His ass, his scrotum, his whole pubic area. All beautifully waxed and smooth. He held his balls up for me to lick again, then finally he pushed the smooth helmet of his truly massive delicious dick into my mouth. Gently at first so that I could take his whole length to the back of my throat. I gagged and wretched as he pushed in and out. Then harder and harder, fucking my mouth hard. I groaned, my jaw was aching from his huge girth. But now he pulled out, not wanting to empty his load just yet it seemed.

"Mmmm that was nice baby." He said as he crawled back to my tits and sucked again before pushing them together and sliding his huge length of meat back and forth between them.

"Now if I unfasten these restraints, are you gonna be a good girl and just let me fuck you? After all, you do seem to be getting into this and enjoying it now and I'm sure you want me to make you come again with my big cock don't you?" He said as he kissed me gently.

It was true, I wanted him. "Yeah, I'll be good. I do want you now Alexey. I want that beautiful prick of yours inside me." The vile thug was growing on me. I thought Viktor was good at sex, but The Rat was something else - in a kind of more down and dirty way. I now wanted him to strip me naked and fuck me hard with that huge delicious cock of his. Perhaps that was what I had always wanted really.

***

He unfastened the handcuffs and pulled me off the bed. He lay down. "Sit over my face baby. I want to eat more of that delicious pussy and ass of yours first."

I crawled over him and knelt, my legs either side of him. He held the torn pvc open wide and started to lick me, sucking my clit, my swollen tits heaving, my pussy pouring its creamy juices all over him. I had my breasts in my hands, pulling on my nipples. And now he was pulling me forward and lapping at my ass hole.

"Oh God Alexey you're such a filthy, dirty man the way you enjoy eating my cunt and ass. It feels so good though." I said as he pulled my fleshy hood back and gently circled my swollen hard clit with his tongue He was groaning beneath me as he gobbled me up, truly enjoying every morsel of my delicious meaty pussy.

"Get on top of my cock now. See how hard it is for you. I want you badly." He said.

I headed down to his huge erect cock and took hold of him and licked him, then gently pushed him into the dripping wet entrance of my cunt. I heard myself slurping as his huge girth pushed inside me, impaling me. And now he was bouncing me up and down on it. Shit, he was so big. I felt him literally ripping me open, hitting the back of my uterus. He was so fucking hot, my hands massaged his sexy toned chest, tousling his dark hair that covered it. I groaned as he fucked me.

"Fuck! You're so huge. Fuck me hard Alexey!" I screamed, my huge wobbling tits bouncing wildly like jelly as he slid my slick cunt up and down on his cock.

"Yeah, bounce those fucking sexy tits baby, fuck my cock. You look so fucking hot you randy little bitch!" He groaned as I rode him, pulling on my pink erect nipples. My massive tits felt heavy and deliciously painful and sexy as they flopped up and down, up and down, over and over again. He watched them lustily as they bounced.

I started to come but he roughly pulled me off, pulling me back to his face, taking my swollen little pearl in his mouth, sucking on it and tonguing it, making me come all over his mouth, sucking all my juice and swallowing it. I was gasping.

"Mmmm you taste so damned good you horny little bitch. But now I want to fuck your ass. I wanna come too, but in your ass." He said. "Stand up!"

I crawled off him and stood on the floor. He came up behind me and turned me to face the mirrors. His seductive, sex filled eyes met mine as he took hold of my huge tits with both hands and pulled on my nipples, stretching them out whilst kissing the nape of my neck, and now he was leaning around to lick and suck on them. I groaned. The whole scene was wildly erotic, watching him slavering over my tits, the open, ripped, shredded black vinyl shining sexily in the dim lighting, his hands running all over me, squeezing my body. And now he had gotten down on his knees and was licking my shoes, slowly working his way up my legs, holding tightly to them, kissing and licking the sexy shiny catsuit until he finally reached my pussy. I watched him stretch the pvc open and push his tongue deep into my cunt. Oh Fuck! I breathed in deeply.