Sugar Baby Scarlett Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now he moved round to my back and was working his way up to my small pink flowery hole, lapping at it with his tongue then pushing in his fingers. I heard the groaning, ripping sound of the plastic again as he tore the catsuit higher up beyond my ass, then bending me over he had taken hold of a dildo and was starting to push it in. I groaned as he pushed back and forth with it, preparing my ass for his huge prick to enter. He stood up, our eyes meeting again in the mirror. I felt so fucking horny and sexed up by this insatiable man.

"I want to fuck your ass now." He said as he kissed and licked my neck. "Let's open this right up baby." He said as his hands reached around the front of me and took hold of the already torn pvc, pulling on it hard until there was a loud creaking tearing sound as he ripped it open wider back and front, stretching it open across my hips giving him greater access to me. And then I winced as I felt the tip of his huge cock head pushing slowly into my ass.

"Fuck your ass is tight baby!" He growled. I screamed as his huge, hard phallus began to enter me fully, his enormous width and length filling me up and splitting me open.

It was so unimaginably hot watching him fuck me in the mirrors. My naked tits and pussy fully displayed for him as he took me from behind. The stretched tight shiny pvc held firmly in his hands and the look of sheer unadulterated lust and sex in his eyes as he focused on nothing else but my sexy, jiggling huge tits, fucking me and pleasuring his cock inside me. It felt so fucking hot and highly erotic from the intense pain as he fucked my ass, and the heaviness of my rippling tits bouncing wildly as he pounded me. He had clearly wanted this for a long time and now I wanted it too. I was screaming loudly with complete sexual ecstasy.

I suddenly felt I wanted to be fucked by this sexy horny man again and again. Now, all night, and in the future. There was no going back now, the serpent had fed me his forbidden fruit and now I wanted more, more and more. It was truly delicious.

I pushed my fingers against my clit and circled it, knowing I would soon come again. My tits were heaving, my breath laboured and then I felt his cock throbbing inside me. He was about to come too. He pushed in deep and hard now just as I began to spasm, my cunt and ass tightening around his huge throbbing prick as he groaned loudly, jerking and pumping endlessly as his cum exploded inside me.

"Oh fuck Scarlett baby I wanted you so bad." He said kissing my neck, holding me tight. "I'd been dreaming about this for too long." He said.

"Well it seemed the feeling was mutual after all." I said breathlessly, as he started to withdraw from me. I lay on the bed and he lay down next to me, kissing me deeply as he fondled my breasts.

"So you see, you did enjoy being fucked by me didn't you. I'm sorry if I was rough with you at times."

"Yes I did, Rat King. And yes you were." I said, smiling at him. That strange sexy heady feeling again as our eyes melted into each others.

"I want you to stay the night with me." He said as he started to remove my catsuit, pulling it down my shoulders and arms.

"I think Viktor is expecting me to join him." I said.

But he ignored me and slowly tugged the very damp shiny suit from my hot sweaty body. It felt great to be naked and cooler. But now he was opening my legs and going down on me again. It seemed this guy couldn't get enough of me and before long his huge rigid cock was entering me again. It seemed I couldn't get enough of him either.

Eventually we climbed in between the slippery silky sheets and slept romantically but fitfully together, my head resting on his soft black down of his chest, listening to his beating heart as he held me in his arms. But my pussy was swollen and throbbing, wanting ever more of him and his huge cock. And each time I started to drift into sleep, I felt him between my legs again or suckling on my nipples. We must have fucked at least five or six times by the time the sun started to break through the drapes.

But between more gentle love making we talked. I started to get to know the man inside the beast. It seemed he was more human than I thought and I was beginning to like him - a lot. I wanted to get to know him more. I wanted to be able to sleep with him again.

I finally pulled myself away from him and freshened up in his bathroom before returning and sitting on the edge of the bed to pull on the torn catsuit. I felt him behind me kissing my neck.

"Perhaps we could do this again some time." He said. "I feel I won't be able to keep my hands from you now that I've had you. I knew Viktor had found something special when I first saw you. I want to get to know you better Scarlett.

Viktor won't be happy that I will want to see you and fuck you again, but he will have to accept it and swallow it. Maybe I'll suggest we both fuck you together, what do you think?"

I wasn't sure, but I did know I wanted Alexey again. Alone. I turned round to kiss him then grabbed the key to the door from his pocket.

"Goodbye Alexey." I said as I closed the door.

"I'll be in touch." I heard him shout behind me.

------------------------

I tried to make myself look respectable as I walked along the corridor. Luckily no-one was around to see me. I crept into our bedroom, trying not to disturb Viktor, but he was already awake, waiting for me,

"Oh kroschka, look at you. Look at the state you're in! Did he fuck you hard baby, are you ok?"

"Yes he did, but I'm fine Uncle."

"Oh baby I'm so sorry. Come here and tell me what happened. I want to know all the details." He said.

I lay next to him and started to tell him how we had fucked. "Tell me exactly what he did to you. Give me more detail."

I didn't really want to tell him everything. "He ripped apart my catsuit and ate my cunt out, licking and sucking me until I came."

I could see Viktor's cock hardening. Oh Lord, He was enjoying this story. He obviously got a kick out of me being fucked by someone else. He reached over to me and tore open the snappers I had fastened, to get to my tits, grabbing hold of my huge mounds before sucking on my sore nipples as he listened to the account I gave of my brutal fucking.

He stroked my breasts. "Oh baby he's marked your beautiful tits." But his fingers were now probing inside the torn pvc, pushing into my cunt. "Turn on your side. I want to do 69 with you. I want to eat your pussy like he ate you. I want to taste what he tasted." I didn't really want this after my time spent with Alexey, but I had to do what Viktor wanted.

We lay at opposite ends to each other. He was sucking on my clit, groaning hard when I started to unfasten his fly, his hard cock immediately springing out at me. Thankfully nowhere near as large as Alexey's beautiful prick. My pussy and ass were so sore now. I didn't think I could take much more.

I carried on with my story "And then he rammed his huge cock into my mouth, pushing to the back of my throat like this." I told him as I sucked him hard. He was licking my pussy all over now.

"I can still smell him on you kruschka. I can imagine his mouth on your pussy, his tongue on your cunt, the bastard's cock inside you, fucking you. I need to fuck you now!" He said as he pulled his cock from my mouth, clearly feeling jealous of Alexey.

He was angry "Open your legs wide now." He said as he got to the floor. He pulled me to the edge of the bed then rammed his needy dripping cock straight into my sore pussy fucking me hard.

He pumped back and forth, harder and harder. "Did he feel like this? Is his cock as big as mine? Did you enjoy him fucking you? Did he fuck you as well as I do?" he said as he fucked me harder and harder.

"Not like you Viktor. Your cock is definitely the best. No-one could ever be as good as you Uncle!" I lied.

He groaned. "Oh God I love you Scarlett." Then his cock exploded inside me. I felt his cum filling me up.

And now he was frantically tearing off the catsuit. He threw the remains to the floor. "We need to wash him from you. Erase him from your mind and body." He said as he led me naked to the bathroom.

I said nothing, knowing it would be easier to clean him from my skin than from my mind. It was going to be very difficult to put the lid back on Pandora's Box now that it had been opened.

----------------------------

The next week was a daze for me. I couldn't get Alexey out of my mind, going over our night together again and again. The feel of his mouth, his tongue in my most intimate areas, his huge cock filling me up. I was permanently creaming my panties for him, but why? Yes, he was very attractive, but so rough, so dirty and seedy, salacious. Maybe that was why. I wanted to be treated roughly, I wanted to feel dirty, I wanted to feel his whore. I wanted him to fuck me again.

Every time I had sex with Viktor now, I imagined Alexey fucking me. I really liked Viktor, but this was affecting my relationship with him. My 69 year old sugar daddy just wasn't the same as my 47 year old handsome, smouldering rat. I felt desperate to see him again.

And now, somehow he had obtained my phone number.

"Scarlett I have to see you again. I'm going crazy thinking about you." He wrote. My heart was pounding. I would have loved to go to him, to let him fuck me again, but I knew it would be wrong. I pressed delete.

Yet the messages kept on coming.

But now I hadn't heard from him in a while, and as the weeks passed I began to feel more settled again, until Viktor told me we were going out to eat to Alexey's restaurant.

"You've not arranged to see him have you?" My heart was pounding.

"No, he's away on business in Russia. Don't worry my little one, you won't have to see him." He told me.

"Oh good. He's such an odious character and so lecherous. I can't bear him near me." I lied, feeling a strange mix of relief, yet huge disappointment.

***

I had decided to wear the tight shiny black pvc wetlook dress that Viktor particularly liked. The back was open and the two strips of material that plunged to my waist, just about covered my huge creamy breasts. plenty of white rippling flesh displayed to my sides and cleavage. The hemline just below my rounded ass cheeks. The whole dress clinging to me tightly, displaying my huge sexy nipples to perfection. should I wear panties or not? I decided maybe I would - just in case, so I fastened the sides of a shiny black micro thong. Finally I stepped into sky scraper silver heels. Wow I felt sexy.

"Oh kruschka you look stunning. Maybe we should just stay in so I can peel that delicious dress from you and make love to you all night."

"No Viktor. I want to go out, and besides, you will have plenty of time to do that later." I told him.

"Come here my darling. This is for you." He said, handing me a little blue box. "We have been together six months now, and I wanted to mark the occasion.

I opened it to find an enormous diamond ring. "Oh my God Viktor, it's so beautiful, thank you."

He took it out and placed it on my left hand.

"I know I can't marry you, but I want people to know we are officially together. I love you kruschka." He said, kissing me passionately.

I really liked him in a strange, incestuous fatherly kind of way, but love? "Oh Viktor, I love you too." I lied.

***

Vladimir opened the doors for us and as we stepped out the cameras flashed. I posed with Viktor towering over him, our bodies tight together. Then one of them spotted the ring.

"Show us the ring Scarlett." it glittered in the flashing camera lights. Viktor kissed me deeply for the cameras before we walked into the restaurant.

"Welcome Mr Gregori and Ms Scarlett. It seems congratulations are in order?" The hostess said, unable to take her eyes from the huge diamond I was sporting.

"Mr Petrov has requested you join him and his guests this evening, and I am sure he will be delighted to hear your news." She said, leading us to Alexey's table.

My heart was pounding. "I thought you said he wouldn't be here." I hissed.

"He wasn't supposed to be. I spoke to him in Moscow only yesterday. Don't worry little one he won't hurt you here."

After Alexey had put the phone down to Viktor he had immediately called for his private jet to take him to London the following morning. He had been driving himself crazy over Scarlett and he wasn't about to let this opportunity pass. He just couldn't get her out of his mind. He knew there was more to this than just ordinary sex. He hadn't felt this way about a woman in a very long time. This was special.

We finally reached the table in the centre of the room, everyone looking at us as we approached. Alexey sat in the middle, flanked by two blondes with pneumatic fake tits and large red pouting lips. I felt strangely jealous. His mesmerising eyes were drilling into mine, my tits began to heave, I felt my nipples harden as he eyed them, stripping me naked again, my pussy turning to cream. Oh fuck I wanted him.

The waiter held my chair as I sat, carefully adjusting my shiny tight dress so that my tits didn't burst out for Alexey to lech over.

"Viktor, Scarlett, welcome. It is so good to see you both again. But what is this I see on your finger Scarlett? Show us all." He said.

I held out my hand for everyone to view. The women gasped and enthused at the size of the sparkler. Alexey's eyes met mine. He did not look pleased.

"So Viktor are you officially engaged? What about your wife, are you divorcing her?" He asked. The table went quiet.

"This is a mark of my love and commitment to Scarlett. We want to show we are officially together. We love each other." He said as he kissed me hard.

They started to clap and congratulate us. "Champagne all round to celebrate." Said Alexey but the look on his face said he wasn't in the mood to celebrate.

***

The evening was passing quickly with superb food and plenty of wine, but I could see Alexey was unhappy. The two girls cuddled up to him and tried to kiss him, but he was becoming more and more withdrawn in his thoughts, and knocking back huge amounts of wine, he brushed the girls away.

Viktor was deep in conversation with the female lawyer sat next to him, so I decided to excuse myself and head for the powder room. I touched up my make up and re applied the bright red lipstick I was wearing. I could see women jealously looking at me as I straightened my clinging dress over my enormous breasts.

I had just stepped out of the room when I was grabbed by my arm by Alexey. He pulled me around the corner and pushed me against the wall, his hungry delicious lips on mine. I tried to push him off but he pushed his tongue into my mouth and kissed me hard. Oh God I wanted this. I kissed him back awhile before pushing him away.

"I can't do this Alexey. Not here with Viktor so close by."

"I've missed you so much and wanted you so bad Scarlett. Why did you ignore my messages? I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. You're driving me crazy. I have to fuck you right now. Come with me to my office."

"Oh Rat, I want you too but it's too risky tonight. Let's just go back to the table."

But he took hold of my hand and pulled me along through the long corridor that led to his office. He opened the door then locked it firmly behind him. He dimmed the lighting which was clearly set up for when he took his women there.

He pulled me towards him, his tongue hungrily exploring my mouth, before kissing his way down my neck.

"No Alexey! We can't do this now. It's not fair to Viktor." I said pulling away from him. But Oh God, truthfully I wanted him so much. "Especially now we are kind of engaged."

"Engaged! Don't be ridiculous. How can you be engaged to a 70 year old married man. A grandfather! He's never going to marry you. He'll never divorce his wife."

"I know that, but he's committed to me. He really does love me"

"Yeah he's so committed to you that he gave me his blessing to fuck you last time. All so that I would approve his latest Russian deal. I told you that you were part of his payment to me. Is that a man that really loves you? How long before he pimps you out for another deal?" He hissed. He had a point. "Do you love him?"

"I do feel for him, but I don't love him in that way." I told him.

"Scarlett I want you desperately. When he told me you were both coming for dinner, I flew back from Russia first thing today, especially to see you. I want you and need you baby. That night with you has driven me even more crazy. I want you again and again." And now he was grabbing hold of me, kissing me hard before pulling open the soft pvc strips of my dress to free my huge tits, allowing them to drop to my waist.

"Oh Scarlett you're just so beautiful. Your tits are to die for. You're to die for." he said as he started to kiss them, licking them lasciviously all over.

He was completely lost in his lust for me once again. Sucking on my creamy flesh, my baby pink areolas and nipples. Taking in as much of my luscious rippling flesh as he could possibly cram deep into his mouth. He was devouring my tits and I was loving it. My cunt was dripping. I wanted his tongue there too.

"Oh Alexey, eat my pussy baby. It's dripping for you. Put your soft tongue on my cunt. Eat me, suck me, fuck me. I want you." He groaned then lifted me up on to his desk, swiping everything on to the floor with his hand. His papers scattered, pens rolled, ornaments and photo frames smashed. He didn't care, he just wanted me.

He sat me on it and opened my legs wide then peeling up the shiny squeaky dress, he desperately tore off my tiny thong and threw it with everything else to the floor. And then he was lifting my legs high and burying his head between them, His soft hair brushing against my thighs as he hungrily, ravenously ate me out. Pulling open my labia so that he could fuck me with his tongue, pulling back my clit hood to suck on my little pink pearl. It felt too delicious for words. I groaned at his onslaught.

"Oh God Rat that's so fucking good! Eat me baby. Devour my cunt. It's all yours tonight. He groaned as he continued his assault on my squelching pussy, drinking up my juices.

"Let's take this off you. He said as he started to peel off my dress. 'I want to fuck you naked on my desk. I want to remember you stretched out on it stripped nude, every time I sit down to do my work."

I was now completely naked apart from the silver shoes. "Actually I want to photograph you. Lay out on the desk." He produced his phone.

I writhed around sexily, pouting, draping my huge tits on the desk, squeezing them together, opening my wet pink pussy for him so he could take erotic close ups. He was groaning as he photographed me, on my back, on my front. All incredibly sexy images for him to lust and salivate over when I was no longer with him.

He scanned through the photos. "Fuck you're so hot baby, you should do this professionally. At least I can take you to bed with me every night now." He winked at me. "Perhaps I'll have one blown up and mount it on the wall."

"Don't you dare." I screeched.

And now he started to strip his clothes off too. My pussy tingled and creamed as I took in his gorgeous dark, hairy, muscular chest, the gold chain glittering around his neck. I wanted to feel his soft hair against my tits. And now his huge beautiful cock sprang out. He was completely deliciously naked too now, and at last climbed onto me.

"Oh baby I want you so much. I've got to see more of you. I want us to meet regularly. Viktor cannot keep you all to himself now."

He kissed me gently, working his way down my neck to my breasts before slowly entering me with his huge delicious cock, filling me up all the way inside until I groaned. He lay on top of my soft creamy pillows, rubbing his soft fur over them, his rigid prick slowly and sensuously fucking me, circling me, gyrating, rubbing against my clit. And now he was fucking me hard. Back and forth with his beautiful prick, harder and harder.