Sugar Baby Scarlett Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby I can't hold back. I've wanted you so much." I cried as I started to spasm against him.

"Me too baby. You're so fucking hot and I need you so much. I'm gonna empty my cum right inside you." He groaned as I felt his huge cock throbbing then pumping copious amounts of creamy semen inside me.

He lay on top of me a while, stroking my hair and kissing me gently. His gorgeous blue eyes looking deeply into mine. Oh shit, what was happening between us? He was feeling it too, I could tell. I was not supposed to be having feelings for this man. He was not the kind of man to fall for. He was too bad.

***

"Viktor's gonna wonder where the hell I've got to." I told him.

"Don't worry my lawyer was keeping him engrossed when we left the table. I told her to keep his attention as I had things to do. Besides, I told you, he owes me."

He picked up my tiny thong. "I'll keep this." He said putting it in his pocket. I smiled to myself.

I bent down to retrieve my dress. It was then I noticed the smashed photo.

Alexey was kissing a very attractive woman holding a baby. Another little one stood holding his hand.

It had never occurred to me he had a wife and family.

***

By the time I returned to the table, Alexey was already seated between the two blondes. One of them was snogging him hard while the other pushed her breasts provocatively towards him, his gauche gold and diamond watch glinting in the candlelight as he held them close to him. I couldn't bare to look at him. To look at him with his whores. A married man with young children.

It seemed my opinion of him when I first met him had been so right after all. He was untrustworthy, brash and dirty. Obsessed with women, tits and pussy. I had to face it, I was no different to all the others. It was clearly just wishful thinking on my part that there was something more between us. I turned to Viktor.

"Ahh my love you have returned at last. What took you so long?"

"Oh I met an old friend in the ladies room. We were chatting for ages. I just didn't notice the time." I lied, then bent to kiss him.

He snogged me hard before kissing down my cleavage. My tits were level with his face as I stood. He started to lick my nipples through the shiny fabric and when I noticed Alexey watching, I deliberately didn't stop him, in fact I held his head against my right tit while he licked and bit my nipple through the vinyl. Alexey looked furious and went in for the attack on one of his sluts. He moved her dress aside so that one of her large fake tits sprang out at him, immediately latching on to her nipple, he sucked on her hard, all the time his eyes drilling into mine.

I pulled Viktor away. "Come Uncle, let's go home. I want you to fuck me now." I said pretty loudly so Alexey would hear. Everyone else looked a little surprised.

Viktor thanked Alexey and we said our goodbyes. He came close to me as Viktor was talking to the lawyer.

"What the hell has got into you? I thought we were good?"

"We were until I saw the photo of your wife and kids." I told him. "You conveniently forgot to mention you were married."

"I wasn't aware I needed to before having a casual hot fuck with you. And what about Viktor?"

"That's different. They've lived separate lives for years."

"I'll phone you."

"Don't bother. And make sure you delete all those photos." I said as I pulled Viktor away from the lawyer. "Let's go baby." I said and headed for the exit.

***

I sat in the car mulling over the thoughts going through my head. So that was all I had been to him. 'A casual hot fuck.' Greasy, brash, bastard!

I knew he was no good when I first met him. I should never have fallen for it and let him fuck me again. And as for letting him take photos of me naked - well what a fool I was!

Never again was I going to fall for his shit.

To be continued .....