Sugar Baby Scarlett Ch. 05

Story Info
Will Alexey persuade a 19 year old large breasted girl?
9k words
4.74
11.1k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

Scarlett is a gorgeous, voluptuous 19 year old girl who loves sex. Until meeting Viktor she had experienced only guys of her own age, but now finds herself deeply attracted to older men.

Viktor is a 69 year old Russian billionaire. He has had countless women in his lifetime and still enjoys the younger female, and consequently is very attracted to Scarlett when they meet. He has a number of fetishes and fantasies which stem from his younger adolescent days and which he likes to perform on his ladies.

Alexey Petrov is Russian Mafia. A hard vicious man who loves women but shows them little respect. He is obsessed with sex and has fucked a countless number over his 47 years, often treating them badly and roughly, but now he has fallen for Scarlett. Can he persuade her to come back to him?

If you enjoy this final chapter, please vote positively. Thank you to all of you who have bothered to vote highly for my stories, previously! I am considering writing some stories based around Alexey if readers receive him well!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had sat in the limo in silence. I was furious Alexey had failed to mention his wife and kids. But then again, why would he really? He just wanted casual sex. Hot sex, one night stands. A good fuck! That's how he truly saw me. Nothing more than a sexy slut with huge tits that he could screw when he wanted, and discard when he wanted.

I was 'his payment' and now he had been paid, the debt was settled. He'd got what he needed and now I wouldn't see him again.

"I'm really tired Viktor. Can we just go to my place?"

"Of course little one, but I will want a 'nightcap' with you if you get my meaning." He said, smiling at me, cheekily. His hand at the top of my leg, heading to my pussy.

"Oh kruschka, what happened to your panties?" He asked as he started to finger me, probably noticing how wet I was with Alexey's cum.

"I didn't bother to wear any. I wanted to be ready for you." I lied.

He leaned over and pushed his sloppy tongue into my mouth.

***

We headed straight to the bedroom. I didn't even have time to visit the bathroom before he was on me. I wasn't really in the mood now, but I let him play with my tits awhile. He had parted the shiny material covering them and was now sucking my nipples, then biting into my creamy flesh.

"Oh, so delicious little baby. I've wanted these all night. Now lay on the bed for uncle and spread your legs wide. He pushed his head in between them, his prickly grey goatee brushing sexily against my wet cunt. He started to lick me out, but suddenly stopped.

"Kruschka, you taste very salty tonight, and you smell different. Tell me honestly, has someone else fucked you already baby? "He asked as he kissed and licked my pussy.

Oh shit. I had to be honest. He knew.

"Yes Uncle. It was Alexey. He cornered me. I didn't want to but he forced me, telling me the debt was still owed. I did it for you Viktor." I lied.

"Oh kruschka, you poor baby. He's such a bastard. I just hope he doesn't want more from you little one. I'm so sorry." He said and started to lick me again, seemingly undeterred by Alexey's cum dripping from me. In fact, he seemed even more turned on and was now eager to fuck me.

"Let's strip you naked now baby."

He mounted me, taking the soft vinyl in his hands, then tore hard, ripping it open all the way down my body before throwing it aside. He then licked and kissed the whole of my body, leaving his love bites all over my tits again, as Alexey's had at last disappeared. He was branding his property once more.

"Get on all fours for me little one." I did as he asked and he knelt behind me on the bed, pushing his hard cock straight into my wet squelching pussy.

"Oh yes that's good." He said as he ploughed in deeply, my huge heavy tits bouncing around beneath me as he fucked me hard. He pulled his hard cock to the very edge of my cunt opening then pushed in hard again, over and over again, and then he was pounding relentlessly, before finally pulling out and showering his gloopy white cum all over my back. He then lay down beneath me, sucking my dangling tits while he stroked his cock.

"Mmm kruschka you are just so delicious and your uncle loves you." He said.

-------------------------------

I woke to numerous messages on my phone, all from Alexey. He was sorry, he had been insensitive, cruel even. He didn't mean it, he should have told me about his wife. He wanted to see me, he needed to talk to me. Phone him. Now.

I ignored him. No wonder they called him The Rat! That's what he truly was and he could go to hell. Let's face it, this guy was a dangerous thug who I did not, and should not, want to get involved with. I now knew of his terrible reputation with women. Sex, sex, sex. That's all he wanted from them, and he didn't care how he got it or what he did to them. He had forced me, and I wondered how many others he had done this to. He wasn't interested in them as women, as people. He was only interested in tits, pussy and ass, and quite often treated them appallingly. It seemed I had been right about him from the very beginning.

But then my mind wandered to our conversations where he had seemingly treated me with respect and opened up to me, and of course the obvious chemistry that existed between us. There was no doubting it, even if he didn't recognise it, it was clearly there, and I had never felt anything like it before.

But why? How could I even begin to fall in love with someone like him? Sexual attraction. Lust, that's all it was. And he was now lusting for me. For my tits and ass. And I was lusting for him. That was all.

Yet I felt sad. In the end I had liked him a lot and I even thought he may have felt the same. But he hadn't been honest with me. No mention of his family. I could never trust someone who couldn't be honest with me.

I felt my eyes well with tears. I was sick of men. Men who always lusted after my tits. Young and old. That's all they ever seemed to see in me. My breasts literally preceded me. Every time I entered a room, my tits went first. They led the way and that's what men always noticed initially, not my face, not me, just my two huge bouncing mounds of creamy flesh. My large nipples pointing forwards like two diviners leading the way. Men loved them, men obsessed over them. Their eyes always firmly fixed on them.

Maybe it was time to do something about them? Get rid of them, reduce them? But small tits would seem so strange. I was so accustomed to my big girls, they were part of me. I hadn't been able to see below to my feet in years! Anyway, why should I change them because of men? In all honesty They made me feel sexy, a real woman.

No that wasn't the answer. Maybe it was simply time for me to go back to a normal way of life. Say goodbye to Viktor and Alexey and their love of sex and perversions.

Just college boyfriends from now on. I needed to give it all some thought.

But the texts just kept on coming.

------------------------------

"Oh yes mum, that would be great, thank you. I'll see you next week"

My mother had phoned to ask me to go away with her for a few days to a gorgeous hotel in Devon. She was paying for the trip for my birthday. I was turning 20 the following weekend.

It was just what I needed - to get away. Just her and me. Lots of time to think and lots of chat. I really looked forward to it.

I don't think Viktor was delighted I was going, but I figured he would manage without me for a few days. I was looking forward to being just a normal girl again. A daughter, for a while.

***

"Yeah I don't really like his lectures. They really drag on, and he's so fucking boring." Charlie was saying to me. We had finished college for the day and were walking towards the tube station together. He was quite nice looking and I knew he hoped to date me.

"Well only a few days left before end of term break." I said

"Yeah, can't wait. How about you and I ........"

"Miss Scarlett." A smartly dressed man was calling to me.

I looked towards him. He seemed familiar. And then I saw the huge black limo over the road. Alexey's right hand man. My heart was pounding, my stomach churning. I ignored him and walked on.

"What were you saying Charlie?"

"Yeah, well do you fancy going out with me one evening. We could go to a bar, or maybe get something to eat?"

"That would be great Charlie. I'd like that."

"Miss Scarlett, Mr Petrov needs to talk to you."

Oh for God sake was he ever gonna leave me alone. "I'm busy at the moment."

"It's important he speaks with you."

If I didn't talk to him, I knew he wouldn't leave me alone. "I'm sorry Charlie I have to go, but please call me. I'd like to go out with you." I said as I deliberately leaned in to kiss his lips. He looked surprised.

The driver led the way and opened the rear door for me to get in. My heart did a flip when I saw Alexey looking incredibly sexy in his dark suit. I tried not to look at his eyes.

***

The driver started to drive the car.

"Who was that you kissed?"

"None of your business. A friend."

"Look at me Scarlett."

"No. What do you want?"

"I want to explain."

"Explain what? you made yourself quite clear the other night. I quite understand you are a married man with children, who cheats on your wife with numerous whores. You simply see me as one of those whores. You love my tits and my pussy and we had hot sex together and to you I'm just payment for Viktor's debts. Like you said it was just hot sex between us.

Well whether he owes you more or not, I will not be that payment in the future. I'm not even sure I will be staying with Viktor. I'm considering going back to my old life and dating guys like Charlie who you just saw me with. Maybe I just want my ordinary old life back, I'm not sure I want one filled with sex, perversion and fetishes and crazy, horny old men anymore!"

"Ok Scarlett calm down. I just wanted to say I was sorry. Sorry for not telling you sooner about my wife and sorry for making out you were simply a hot fuck. I think you know you are more to me than that. I don't know what it is about you, but I want you desperately. I can't get you out of my head and stop thinking about you, and these past few days have driven me crazy.

For Christ sake look at me!" He pleaded, clearly frustrated, as he took hold of my hand.

I lifted my head and looked at him. His blue eyes drilling into me, the electricity shooting straight to my pussy as usual. Oh God he was doing it to me again. He lent in to kiss me, but I turned away. I had to remain strong this time.

I pulled my hand from his. "No Alexey. I can't this time. You must stop contacting me. I don't want to see you again. You are a married man with a young family. I don't want to get involved."

"My family are not young, that was an old photo. Didn't you notice how much younger I looked? The kids are your kind of age now and my wife has no interest in me whatsoever. She never comes to England. We are married in name only as her and my family don't want us to go through the embarrassment of a divorce. We haven't even had sex in years. I certainly don't like her, and I think she hates me. You see I caught her with someone else, and I will never forgive her or him."

"Then why do you keep the photo up?" I asked, wondering if he could be telling me the truth.

"I don't know. Appearances? A reminder of when our marriage was good? I'm not sure, but I can tell you I haven't seen her in a few years now."

"And what about your reputation with women? You are bad and dirty. You do terrible things to women, you force them and abuse them."

"Perhaps I've taken out my bad marriage and my hurt on them. But it's true, I am addicted to sex. I'm addicted to beautiful women and their bodies, their tits, the larger the better, their dripping pussies, their tight asses. I admit I love women's bodies and I love having sex with all of them. Yes, you're right I simply love having hot randy sex. I have always been a highly sexed man and probably always will be."

"And so it seems you are probably addicted to me, my large tits and pussy? That's all it is Alexey, you are in lust with my body. You're infatuated with me."

"No Scarlett. There's more to it this time. Yes I admit when I first saw you the first thing I noticed were those magnificent tits and your beautiful face and hair. And I'm not ashamed to say I am still in love with those tits. But you do something to me that the others don't and never have. You are not begging me to fuck you like the others. You're not interested in my money and power. You really didn't want me. In fact I think at times you almost hated me. There's something about you, the way you stand up to me. The way you say no to me.

I want you Scarlett. Not just for a night like the others. I can't get enough of you. I want more. Come with me now back to my home. Let me make love to you now. Please Scarlett."

"No, not now. I need to think. I'm going away next week for a few days. We'll see how I feel when I get back. So just take me home now please."

The car eventually arrived at my apartment. "Well goodbye Alexey." I said.

But then he was on me. His lips kissing me hard, his tongue pushing in. I couldn't hold back. The electricity between us was too much. We both groaned as we snogged hard for minutes. My heart beat fast. I wanted him. My pussy was moistening, begging me to let him in. I pulled away and opened the door. I saw him throw himself back in the seat, running his fingers through his hair, completely frustrated with me.

"Goodbye Alexey. I'll contact you when I get back and let you know what I've decided." And then I stepped out of the car holding my bag and headed straight to the door, not daring to look behind me.

It had taken real willpower to walk away from him. Oh God I wanted him, but I really had to think carefully, and do what was right for me this time.

After I reached home I immediately Googled Alexey. It seemed he was telling the truth about his marriage and family. I found newspaper gossip articles dating back over 15 years. Great speculation over their initial split. Had his wife had an affair? Rumours of an older man. But then 'officially' they were back together, yet many subsequent photos of them with others.

Countless photos of Alexey with sexy women and some of Yulia with men. It was now accepted they were estranged. Alexey lived in London most of the year, while she remained in Moscow.

So where did that leave me? I just didn't know. I needed to get away. I needed to do a lot of thinking.

---------------------------

What a beautiful hotel mum had booked for us. Very English, very old fashioned. Silver service, we felt spoilt. The whole day seemed one round of food. Full English for breakfast, which I managed to eat only two days running. Fresh fish for lunch, afternoon tea if you wanted, followed by a delicious dinner at 8pm. I felt I must be piling on the pounds, but thankfully there was the gym and the pool, and of course lots of walks.

It was just so nice to feel a daughter again, rather than a man's 'whore'. I finally decided to tell my mother of my dilemma.

"So you see I have met someone who I really, really like, and I know he feels the same way. Sex between us is incredible, like nothing ever before. There's so much passion and emotion between us. But the trouble is he is considered a bad man.

He's probably addicted to sex and definitely has a terrible reputation with women. But he says it's different with me, and I am inclined to believe he means it. There is something special between us, like I've never felt before. I know it, I feel it."

"Who is he?"

"His name is Alexey Petrov."

"Oh my God Scarlett, you can't be serious?"

"Never more so."

"Do you know what he's like? He's terrible with women. Vicious. A complete user. And I'm willing to bet there's probably hundreds who've fallen for him and believe he's fallen for them too."

"He says it's different with me, and I do believe him. I can feel it."

"I wonder how many others he's said that to? But even if he does feel that way, he's a very dangerous man who's not to be messed with. And also he has a wife and kids."

"I know all this mum, but I can't help the way I feel about him. I just don't know what to do."

"I think you do know what to do really. There is only one answer and that is not to see him again. You need a more normal life again Scarlett.

Date Charlie, go out as a normal boyfriend and girlfriend. You're so young baby. You've never experienced true love before, and I'm sure what you're feeling now is just infatuation. End your life with Viktor and Alexey. These men are dirty and perverted. Move on and meet someone nice of your own sort of age to settle down with. You were always so independent, but now you've become an old man's muse.

I'll be honest with you now, and this might shock you. His housekeeper told me she once opened his bedroom door to see him naked on the bed with six girls. He was in the process of stripping them all, quite literally ripping off their clothing. A couple of them he had already tied to the bed naked and I won't tell you what he was doing to them, but suffice it to say there was a whip in one hand and a huge dildo in the other. He's vicious and perverted.

Oh and by the way, his room is mirrored with black silky bedding. He's really kinky. You need to stay well away."

I didn't comment. I was remembering the mirrors and the satin and how he had ripped my catsuit apart to fuck me. The glorious excitement of hot sex with him as I watched him pounding me from behind in those exact same mirrors. And now my pussy throbbed as I imagined him with all those women. Jealousy coursing through me as I wondered what he would have been doing to them.

I pictured him ripping their clothes apart just as he had done to mine. Tearing their clothes from them, stripping them, whipping them, lavishing their tits and pussies with his lips, the women groaning with pleasure at the sheer deliciousness of his tongue and mouth on them, before he fucked all of them in turn with his beautiful huge cock. Fuck I felt hot thinking about it. I realised I was a kinky bitch too!

But I knew she was right really. I'd had a good few months with Viktor, and my strange short relationship with Alexey had been intense and extremely sexy. But could you call it love? I didn't know - I never had long enough to find out, though I felt that maybe it could have been, given time. And now I would never know. Perhaps mum was right. It was time to live a normal life again.

I would arrange to see Charlie, then tell Viktor and Alexey my life with them was over.

-------------------------

Viktor had phoned me and informed me that he was arranging a party for my birthday. I didn't have the heart to tell him what I had decided, so I thought I would wait until after the party to tell him I was leaving.

Charlie wanted me to go out the Friday after I got home so I decided to go home early. Mum was ready to go too, so we spent the morning at the coast then started the long drive back.

My phone pinged. It was Alexey. He knew I was coming home shortly and wanted to know what I had decided.

I wrote:

"Hey Alexey, I've done lots of thinking while I've been away and finally made my decision. It's not been an easy one, and I realise it would never work between you and me. I have changed recently, and now know I want a relationship built on love and trust. Ours would be built on sex and lust. I did feel that maybe there was a 'special something' between us, but sadly I don't think it's enough and I don't think that love is really what you want. We both come from such different lives.