Sugar Baby Scarlett Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have also decided to start a more normal life and move back to my mum's. I am not telling Viktor yet as I don't want to upset his party plans, so please don't mention it. Scarlett x"

The phone pinged again.

"Scarlett please just give me a chance. I know what you've heard and probably read about me and what you obviously think personally, but there is more to me than that. I am capable of love. I once loved my wife greatly before I found out she had betrayed me, and I still love my kids very much too. To those I love I can be a good caring man. Please don't think I am just a sex driven monster.

Yes, you're right, there is a special something between us. I feel it too. A strong connection which I know can be built on. Please just give me one chance to prove it when you get home. I want and need you desperately Scarlett. Alexey xxx"

Oh God he just wouldn't give up. But was it really possible he could love me? Did he feel the magic too?

No, I had to be clear in my head about the sort of person he had been over the last decade or so. He was cruel and perverted. Not the sort of person with whom to build a relationship.

My mind was made up, so I deleted our messages and tried to get him out of my mind.

***

I finally got back to Viktor's around 8pm. He wasn't expecting me, so I let myself in, but I couldn't see him anywhere, yet there were signs he was there and had company. Two champagne glasses in the kitchen and dirty plates not even cleared from the table. Clearly he had been entertaining a woman. He wasn't upstairs, so there was only one place he could be. I headed down towards the dungeon.

Before I even opened the door, I could hear a woman groaning. My heart thumped. What the hell did he think he was doing? I'd been gone less than a week. But then again, what did it matter to me now if I was leaving anyway? Well at least it seemed he wouldn't miss me too much after all!

I quietly opened the door. He had the young woman tied to the large leather bed. She was wearing a shiny black catsuit, obviously from his favourite sex boutique and I could see he had already torn it open and his shaving equipment was close by. Oh God, he had already shaved her pussy. But now he was bending down, his head between her legs licking her out. She was squirming around on the bed as he lapped at her cunt. Her small tits were on display, but he probably wasn't too interested in them. He liked large breasts.

I wondered why he had chosen her to play with, but when I heard him mention her name and heard her talk, I realised who it was.

"Zena let's open this up further now, I want to fuck your ass. Do you like having your ass fucked?" He asked.

"Oh yes Mr Gregori, please. You know I want you." Said the scheming little hostess from The Blue Beluga. She clearly wanted the boss!

And then there was a loud tearing sound as he ripped the catsuit open around her ass, before he started to lick and spit on her. I saw him start to push in his hard cock.

I slowly and quietly closed the door, not wanting to see any more, Zena's screams echoing along the corridor as he fucked her hard. I walked quickly and quietly towards the stairs.

It seemed I had definitely made the right decision as far as both men were concerned.

-----------------------------

I met Charlie at the Pink Lizard bar. A trendy new hang out in Covent Garden. We got on really well, we had always been good friends.

"Oh no more for me thanks Charlie. If I drink any more I'll be on the floor."

"What do you want to do now then?"

"How about going back to your place for a nightcap." I suggested. I wanted to have sex with him. I needed the comfort. I needed to face my time was truly over with the others. With Alexey.

He lived in a nice flat in West Hampstead with a couple of flat mates. Thankfully both were out when we got back. We sat on the sofa drinking hot chocolate, talking and listening to music, and then he awkwardly put his arm around me. I bent in to kiss him. He was very tentative with his kissing and I found I had to really push him to make him snog me properly. Not what I was used to at all. But then his tongue felt too rigid and fast. My mouth felt like the inside of a washing machine by the time our lips parted and he retracted his tongue.

"Shall we go to your bedroom?" I finally suggested. He led the way.

He stripped down to his boxers then got in the bed.

I stripped off all my clothes and I saw his eyes light up when I removed my bra. I climbed in beside him, waiting for him to do something. He looked nervous.

"Charlie, have you had sex before?"

"Yeah of course."

"Ok well take off your boxers."

He pulled them off and I took his hard cock in my hand. An average sized penis. I would have to get used to not having Alexey's monster cock in me anymore. I disappeared under the sheets to take him in my mouth and I heard him gasp as I started to suck on him and probe his foreskin with my tongue. Truthfully, he could have done with a longer soak in the bath!

But before long he was pulling me up and laying me on my back as he lunged straight for my tits, sucking hard on both my nipples, squeezing my white creamy flesh with his two hands.

"Oh Scarlett I've never seen such huge tits like yours before. They're so fucking big and beautiful and fucking sexy." he said as he buried his face in them, wrapping them around his face, groping them hard with both hands.

"Can I fuck them?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Rub something oily on them first, then you can slide your cock between them."

He got out of bed and went out the door and came back with a bottle of olive oil! What the fuck?

"Sorry this is all I could find." He said as he straddled me, his cock now limp.

But now he was pouring it all over my tits and massaging them. I groaned beneath him. It felt good, even though I now stank of basil! His cock had hardened now and he started to push it between them. I pushed my tits together so they cushioned him and now he was rocking back and forth between my soft rippling valley.

I needed to come, I wanted his tongue between my legs. But within minutes he was already grunting and groaning and I could feel his cock throbbing as he exploded, his thick white cum fountaining all over my face and hair.

Oh for God's sake! No control whatsoever!

"Oh sorry Scarlett.' He said. "I'm afraid your tits were just all too much for me. You're just so hot." He said as he passed me some tissues.

Well that was fun, I thought sarcastically to myself and now he had crashed out and was fast asleep next to me with no thoughts of what I wanted. I lay there thinking of all the attention Viktor had given me, and of course the sensuous, hot sex with Alexey.

Oh God, what had I done? Maybe I should have given Alexey a chance. Maybe he could prove he was something special. Had I made a terrible mistake?

I got out of the bed and miserably dressed myself. I quickly and quietly headed to the front door and closed it quietly behind me, and waited for my cab outside the building.

***

By the time I reached home, I felt incredibly depressed. The disappointment of the evening overwhelming me. Thoughts of Alexey flooding into my mind again. Would sex ever be the same? He did warn me that nothing else would do after his huge beautiful cock. Would I ever feel the same way about a young guy?

I stripped off and headed into the shower and stood under the steaming rainfall of water thinking of my incredible time spent with Alexey. I may just have made the biggest mistake of my young life. I took hold of the shower gel and poured it over my wanting breasts, massaging them and stretching out my hard nipples. I groaned as my fingers made their way to my clit, opening my hood and circling it. God I wanted Alexey. I wanted him to fuck me. Now.

I dried myself off and headed to my bedroom. I opened my cupboard and slipped on a tight black vinyl dress, fastening the zipper at the front. Then grabbing a couple of my toys I lay on the bed and lifted the hem of the dress.

And now I was transported to Alexey's bedroom, laying on his silky satin sheets along with the five other gorgeous women he'd got for the night.

I held the sucking toy to my clit.

Alexey was just pulling himself away from one of the blonde's pussy's. He had stripped her, tied her up and whipped her first before going down on her, but his eyes had been fixed on me as he tongued her cunt. It was my turn now. He was heading towards me. And now he pinned me down and lifted my dress ready to eat my pussy.

I pressed the button on the toy so it sucked hard then pushed my fingers into my dripping cunt.

"Oh yes Alexey, eat my cunt baby." I groaned as I rubbed my juices over my clit, imagining his soft tongue on me again, his lips sucking on my clit.

And now he was climbing onto me and tearing open my sexy shiny dress.

I took hold of the zipper and ripped it open so that my huge tits burst out, then literally ripped the vinyl apart so that it tore. I moved the sucker toy to my nipples on full power.

"Oh yeah baby, suck my tits hard." I groaned. Alexey had them in his mouth, squeezing my rippling flesh. Sucking hard on my nipples. I loved it when he played with my tits. He told me my rippling babies were the best ever.

"Fuck me baby." I groaned, reaching out for the large black vibrator on my bedside table.

He lifted my dress further and pushed his huge cock into my slippery opening, slowly, further and further inside me.

I pushed the huge vibrator in carefully. Oh God that felt good. I pushed in and out, pulling my nipples with my other hand.

Squirming around beneath Alexey in my creaky rustling dress.

"Let's Take this off you now!" He instructed.

I ripped the dress in two as he would have done then removed it so that I was completely naked.

"Get on your front now. I want to fuck you from behind." He instructed.

I lay on my front and squirmed around on top of the vibrator pushing it in and out of my dripping pussy.

"Oh God Alexey your cock feels so good." I groaned as I rocked back and forth until at last my legs tightened and spasmed as I climaxed hard over the buzzing vibrator. I lay flat on my face panting hard, exhausted.

I finally climbed in between the sheets and slept fitfully. I missed him. I wanted him desperately. The tears kept trickling down my cheeks.

---------------------------------

The days seemed to pass slowly, but at last It was the morning of my birthday. I would soon be out of here and back home with mum.

A package arrived from La Baise Chaud. Oh God, more sexy, kinky clothing Viktor had ordered for me. I opened up the card inside.

"You will look stunning in this for your party, and I look forward to removing it from you after. V xxx"

Shit I thought. I was going to wear the beautiful emerald green satin sheath dress I had bought, it looked so good with my auburn hair. But clearly Viktor had other plans. I opened up the pack to black shiny pvc as usual. I pulled out an open bra, open pvc chaps and a laced corset/body and a tiny bolero top. Bloody hell, I was gonna look like I was going to a fet club But I guess it was Viktor's 'swan song,' so I would wear it for him.

I fastened the bra around my back, looking at my huge bulging naked tits in the mirror, then stepped into the tight shiny body and pulled the soft stretchy vinyl up carefully, so as not to pierce the thin soft fabric with my long nails. It wasn't easy to get on without loosening the front lacing. The thong was cutting into my ass, but it would not budge any further as I pulled. The small demi cups sat just below my nipples and as I tightened the lacing my tits were pushed together, my soft rippling flesh and nipples spilling way over the top of the shiny cups.

Shit, if the little bolero didn't cover them, there was no way I was wearing this! I quickly tugged it on up my arms and clipped the front fastener. Thankfully it just about covered my nipples, though plenty of naked flesh was well on display. I had pulled on the extremely tight chaps which were open around my pussy and butt and exposed the shiny lace up body.

I turned and looked at the thong back, my very full rounded ass cheeks displayed tantalisingly. Fashionable I realised, but probably not meant to be warn with tits and ass like mine, and I would need to be careful my nipples didn't fight their way out from under the little bolero.

Viktor arrived and couldn't take his hands off me as usual. He opened up the bolero to view my tits. "You look stunning kroschka. I knew this would be perfect for you. And for me when I strip it off you later! Your tits look perfect." He said, unable to resist a quick suck of my rosy nipples before fastening the bolero back on me.

I stepped into eight inch gold platform sandals, my red manicured toes peeping through. I glanced in the mirror. Wow I did look incredibly sexy. My tiny waist pulled in by the lacing, the shiny black, sexy open leggings literally painted on my legs, and the tiny bolero that showed off huge amount of tit flesh. Well, I was quite the birthday girl!

I slipped on the huge diamond ring too, thinking it may possibly be the last time I would wear it. And probably the last time I would wear such an overtly sexy outfit. Not the sort of thing you wore in suburbia and definitely not in front of your mum!

--------------------------------

He led me through the entrance to his house and I was shocked to find so many guests stood in the drawing room.

"Happy Birthday Scarlett' They all shouted, raising their champagne glasses. Some I knew but most I didn't. Everyone was staring at my extremely sexy outfit, particularly the men. I could tell that every single one of them would have liked to fuck me there and then. They were positively salivating.

But then I spotted him. Alexey was stood at the back of the room.

For fuck's sake, why the hell did Viktor invite him? And then I noticed the woman next to him trying to pull him to her. It was that bitch Zena. What the hell was she playing at. Did she want both my men?

But his eyes were fixed on only me, drilling into me. My legs and pussy were turning to mush again. Oh God I couldn't even look at him without feeling I wanted to strip off my clothes, roll over and let him right in. Yet, still I turned my back towards him and moved as far away as I could get from his mesmerising eyes.

The evening was good but I was on edge. I couldn't concentrate when people spoke to me, too busy looking around, making sure he wasn't close by. I knew I couldn't back down. I needed to get away so I quietly slipped upstairs to one of the guest rooms. I had just come out of the bathroom when the door opened. It was Alexey

"What the hell are you doing in here. Get out!" I shouted at him furiously, but he locked the door and removed the key. "Let me out of here. I don't want you near me." I was panicking. "You're not going to fuck me this time!" I shouted. I didn't want to lose my control. I had to be strong.

"I just want to talk to you."

"We've done all our talking. I don't know why Viktor invited you. I don't want you here."

"He didn't invite me. I invited myself. I had to see you and speak to you one last time. I just had to try and convince you once more." He said, walking towards me. I started to back away, but he kept on coming. I was now against the wall with him close to me.

"You're lying to me and yourself when you say you don't want me here. I know you do."

"I don't! And anyway, what the hell are you doing with that vile bitch Zena? It didn't take you long did it?"

"She's not with me. I brought her because I was asked to. Actually I have to say you look amazing tonight. Beyond sexy baby.

But what happened to the new you? The stay at home ordinary girl with mummy and boyfriend. Your outfit is hardly girl next door is it?"

"I didn't choose it. I was going to wear a dress, but Viktor wanted me to wear it."

"Well you look incredible. This outfit is who you are. An incredibly sexy, smoulderingly hot young woman. A woman I desperately desire and want." He came closer. He spoke slowly.

"How did the date go with Charlie?

Did he kiss you like I do? Did he run his tongue softly around your lips and in your mouth?

Did he pleasure your tits and delicious cunt like I do? Did he nibble your nipples gently and suck your soft skin deep into his mouth, leaving marks of love all over them?

Was his cock large and wanting for you like mine? Did he fill you up and sensuously fuck you inside your wet pussy and ass?

Did he make you come like I do?"

I could feel his warm breath on me now. My breathing was fast, my breasts heaving. Oh God I wanted him.

He knew damned well that Charlie could never give me what he had.

"I've come tonight to give you one last chance to say yes. To come home with me, to make love with me, to live with me. I want you so desperately Scarlett. I'm falling hard for you. So by the end of this evening if your answer is still no, then I will go home alone and you will never hear from me again."

He started to unfasten the bolero to reveal my huge tits in all their glory. He gasped.

"Oh God Scarlett you're so beautiful. I've missed you so much. You and I are so alike. We fit together like hand in glove. You were made for sex with me baby. We were made for sex together." He said as he unfastened the buttons of his shirt.

And now his beautiful naked chest was pressed against my breasts, his soft dark down caressing them. He felt so warm and beautiful and I wanted him so very desperately.

"So before you make your decision I just want you to remember. Remember everything between us. The feel of my body on yours, the way I kiss you, the way I adore and lavish your breasts and eat your beautiful pussy. The way my tongue works your clit. The way my huge cock feels when I fill you up.

Remember all the hot beautiful sex we had together." He paused.

"And then think, did it ever feel like that with Charlie or any other of your younger boyfriends? Could it possibly ever feel like that with him or any other inexperienced young boy? You must decide tonight what you truly want.

Do you want a normal life with your mother and boyfriend, living in suburbia? Or do you want excitement, lust and love with a highly experienced sexual man like me, travelling the world, living in luxury?

And perhaps eventually a family together if that's what you really want."

He kissed me deeply and hungrily. I was desperate for him, I nearly said yes there and then, but I needed to calm myself. I needed to think.

And now he pulled away, his eyes looking deeply into mine. He bent down and gently kissed my breasts all over and sucked on my nipples. I groaned. But now he was re-fastening the clasp of the little jacket, and closing the buttons of his shirt, hiding away his beautiful body.

I wondered if this may be the last time I would see him like this. I felt incredibly sad.

"I will stay until the end of the party for your decision. Think long and hard this time Scarlett, because I will never ask you again. This will be goodbye forever if you say no, or you give me no answer."

And then he finally walked towards the door and let himself out. He was gone.

I stayed in the same spot reeling from him. Reeling from his touch. His lips, his body. Oh God that special magic was definitely still there between us. Could I seriously return to a normal life now, without him, and did I really want to? I recalled that awful evening with Charlie compared to the love making, the lust, the emotion and desperate need for Alexey. My breasts heaved, my pussy was dripping. My heart was pounding. I wanted him so much. More than anything ever.

But then I also thought about his bad side. I should remember he was mafia. Quite possibly a cold killer, and he was completely obsessed and cruel to women.