Sugar Baby Scarlett Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could he ever change for me? Yet did I really want him to completely? Was that his appeal? His dangerousness, his so, so hot, bad sexiness.

But he had said he wanted me to live with him and even talked of a family together. Perhaps he may even be prepared to divorce his wife for me? I stood deep in thought awhile, mulling everything over.

At last my mind was made up. I took a deep breath and headed for the door in search of The Rat.

***

"Aaah there you are my little kruschka. I want you to come with me." Viktor said, taking my hand.

"I need to do something first Uncle."

"No. I want you to come with me now. This is important."

He pulled me along down the steps to the basement. Oh God no, he was taking me to the dungeon.

"Viktor, later. We can do this later. I told you I have to do something first."

"No, I have been waiting for this all evening. It is something I have to do for you on your birthday evening."

We were now inside the dimly lit room and he was pulling down the chains from the ceiling. "Now let's remove this little one." He said, unclasping the shiny bolero, its tight sleeves creaking as he pulled it off me. And then he was unhooking my bra and pulling it from me. My huge breasts fell over the small cups of the sexy shiny corset.

He then fastened my wrists to the chains and then more chains around my ankles. He held some rope in his hands and was now tying a black silk blindfold tightly around my eyes. Oh God what was he going to do to me, I didn't want or need this now. The chains lifted my arms above me.

"Oh kruschka baby you look so beautiful, so helpless. I want to give you something very special on your birthday." He said as I heard him walk away. There was noise behind me as I heard him gathering his equipment.

"Viktor, please, I need to see someone." He said nothing, but now he was kissing my breasts all over. Squeezing them in his hands, lasciviously licking my nipples. "Please Viktor, let me go I need to speak to Alexey."

He stopped momentarily, but then he unfastened the lacing of the shiny tight pvc body, groaning and squeaking as he pulled open the small cups that supported my huge rippling tits which now flopped to my waist. He was kissing and licking my breasts again. I thought of Rat, imagining him lavishing his tongue on them. I groaned.

"Viktor let me down please." I begged.

Still silence. But now I could feel him fastening the rope around my breasts. Wrapping it around them, crossing them tightly and tying the rope firmly around the back of my neck. I felt trussed up, my tits were hard and tight, but when he licked and sucked my nipples, it felt so incredibly sensuous and sexy.

"Viktor let me down, take off this damned mask, please." But he ignored me and carried on.

But now I could feel something tight on my nipples. I could hear and feel him screwing them up, tighter and tighter. I groaned and thought of Rat again. Perhaps he would torture my breasts like this. I wanted him to.

"So this is my special birthday present is it? Nipple torture?" He still said nothing. "Viktor say something!" What the hell was wrong with him? Why was he giving me the silent treatment?

My tits were aching for attention, But now he was focusing on the tight shiny chaps I wore. He ran his hands all over my legs and was now squeezing and rubbing the crotch of my bodysuit. Then pulling it aside and pushing his fingers into my pussy before I heard a loud ripping sound as he pulled hard and tore it open. He sank his hand into my wet cunt and fucked me back and forth. I felt incredibly horny.

"Oh Ra... I mean Viktor eat my pussy. Eat me out baby." I said as he started to tighten the chains so my legs lifted and parted wide for him to access. His soft delicious tongue was on me, probing and lapping. Sucking my labia, my clit. Taking everything into his mouth, chewing, licking.

"Oh God this feels so good. But it's getting late Viktor. We need to get back to our guests. Stop now!" But still he continued.

"Viktor just stop, I've got to get out of here. For God's sake, I've got to see Alexey before he leaves. He'll never give me another chance.

I want to be with him Viktor, please let me go." I screamed desperately. "Let me go to him, I'm begging you!" I started to cry.

He stopped and lowered my legs. Thank God. He unfastened my chains, and removed the screws. I gasped from the sudden intense pain. but now he was leading me to the bed and laid me on to it.

"Remove my restraints and mask Viktor." He took off my restraints, but now he was on top of me. He was kissing me hard, sensuously, needily, erotically. He had never kissed me like this before.

It was so good. So very deep and passionate. This wasn't just sex it felt like something far more. Something stirred inside me. Memories. The kisses were so glorious, so deep. There was no tickle from his beard. Just his soft tongue kissing me gently, with love and emotion.

I finally realised this was not Viktor.

***

"Alexey it's you isn't it baby?

And now you know my answer. I want to stay with you, to move in with you if you really want me." He kissed me hard and passionately.

"Oh baby, I want you so much. I can't believe you've said yes at last." He said untying the mask, his beautiful eyes looking deeply into mine. I melted into his.

"Oh God I want you now Scarlett. I'm really falling for you baby."

He worked his way down to my hard swollen nipples, sucking on them, licking them all over. My breasts were so solid and swollen from the tight rope, and my nipples were huge and sensitive from the screws. It all felt so delicious as he lavished his lips and tongue on them.

He kissed his way down to my pussy which was now beyond wet, then lifted my legs wide and high, fucking me with his tongue and licking my whole sensitive area. He pulled off his pants to reveal his beautiful hard prick and slowly started to push into my cunt. I groaned as he entered me, lifting myself high so that he went in deeply, both of us groaning as he filled me up.

"Oh God Alexey I've missed you so much. I've wanted you so much. Take me now. Fuck me hard baby!" I cried.

He pushed back and forth, harder and harder. My tits wobbled and bounced around as he pounded me. His huge girth splitting me open. He was delicious, so sexy. I needed him so badly, I started to shudder beneath him, my orgasm ripping through me like never before, tears running down my cheeks.

At last he pulled off the tight shiny leggings from me, then unlaced the sexy bodysuit before removing it completely and taking me naked. Taking my mouth, my pussy, my ass. Everywhere until finally his cock was throbbing, pulsating, showering me with his creamy cum.

------------------------------

I had managed to retrieve some clothes from one of the bedrooms. I wanted to say goodbye to Viktor, but he was nowhere to be found. I headed to his bedroom, but could hear sounds coming from inside.

"Oh yeah Viktor, don't stop baby, eat my pussy, I love it." It was Zena. That was why Alexey had brought her.

I left the ring with Vladimir and told him to give it to his boss. I would speak to him later.

"Are you ready?" Asked Alexey

"Yep. More than ready." I said as he took my hand and led me to his car.

"Let's go home then baby" He said finally, wrapping his arm around me and kissing me deeply.