Sugar Daddy Pops The Question

Story Info
You finalized the divorce this morning? You mean.
1.2k words
3.49
28.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[F4M] [Script Offer] [Blowjob] [Older Man] [Younger Woman] [Sugar Daddy] [Sugar Baby] [Proposal] [Marriage] [Honeymoon] [Creampie] [Impreg] [Impregnation]

Description: Do you know what happened to me after class today?

I got bullied.

I know. It's just ridiculous that this still happens in college.

I was getting ready to come see you today, and as I was leaving, a group of girls came up to me, and they... they...

They pointed at me and shouted, in front of everyone, "Oh, that girl's fucking some older, married guy for money."

Note: This is a script for an erotic audio.

—————— Script Start ——————

[Depressed] Hey Daddy. How have you been? I really missed you. You haven't called me in a while. I was worried you might have forgotten about me.

What was that? You say that you could never forget someone as beautiful as me?

You... you say you love me more than anything? That's... that's very sweet.

Oh, I'm okay, Daddy.

No, really. I am.

(Sigh) You want to know what's wrong? Fine.

Do you know what happened to me after class today?

I got bullied.

I know. It's just ridiculous that this still happens in college. You think, after high school, people would behave like adults, but no.

I was getting ready to come see you today, and as I was leaving, a group of girls came up to me, and they... they...

I guess... they must have found out about us, Daddy. I don't know how, but they pointed at me and shouted, in front of everyone, "Oh, that girl's fucking some older, married guy for money."

Then... they called me a whore.

I was so embarrassed! I didn't know what to say, so I just ran past them and out the door.

It really made me feel like shit.

I know it isn't true. I'm not a whore. I know that, when you give me money, it isn't for sex.

It's because you love me.

Hell, we haven't even had sex, yet. You know that I want to wait until I'm married, and you've been so kind and caring. You haven't pressured me or anything, but they don't know that.

Now, when people on campus look at me, all they'll see is some college-age bimbo fucking her sugar daddy for cash.

No, it doesn't matter what they think, but... sometimes I wonder if we should keep doing this. I mean, you are still married, after all.

You keep saying that you're going to divorce your wife, and we need to keep things a secret until then, but it's been months! If you're still going to be with her, then this is just wrong, you know?

You need to finalize the divorce. Otherwise, I should probably just end this.

(Sigh) Look, I don't want to leave with you angry at me.

Maybe... I could give you a blowjob before I go. Would you like that?

(Sigh) That's what I thought.

[She gets down on her knees and sucks his cock]

Yes, Daddy. Do you like that? Do you like the way I suck your cock?

[More sucking]

I just wish I didn't have to do this behind your wife's back. If you would only leave her already, we could be like this every day.

[More sucking]

It would be great to not be your dirty little secret anymore.

[She continues to suck his cock until he cums in her mouth. She swallows it in one gulp]

Wow, Daddy! That was such a big load. You must have really been saving up for me! (Giggle)

Well, I should really get going before your wife gets home. It was nice seeing you again.

[He hands her a gift]

What's this?

You say you have a surprise for me?

Oh, it's probably more money isn't it? (Sigh) Thank you, I guess.

You want me to open it now? Okay...

[She opens the gift. Inside is a ring.]

Oh my god! What is this?

Yes, I know it's a ring, but why are you...

[He gets down on one knee]

Oh my god! What are you doing!? Why are you getting down on one knee?

You finalized the divorce this morning? You mean...

Yes! I'll marry you! Oh my god! I'm so happy! I've dreamt of this moment since the day I met you! I never thought this would actually happen! I can't believe you finally divorced your wife, and that you really want to be with me.

This ring... it's huge! It must have cost a fortune!

Oh, Daddy! It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

I love you so much!

[She kisses him multiple times]

I can't wait to be your bride.

[Time skip. Honeymoon. Maybe wedding music can play to signal that they are now married]

I can't believe it. We're actually married!

Oh, Daddy, the ceremony was absolutely amazing! I've never felt like such a princess before.

The best part, besides marrying the love of my life, was looking out into the crowd and seeing those bitches who bullied me watch in shock as I married the most handsome man alive.

I'm so glad I invited them. (Giggle)

Can you just imagine what was going through their heads?

You know, now that we're married, we can finally do the one thing we were never able to do before.

I'm ready, Daddy. I'm ready to lose my virginity to you, the one and only love of my life.

[He hands her a condom]

What's this?

A condom? Oh, no, no, no, Daddy. You don't need a condom with me.

You will NEVER need a condom with me.

No I'm not on birth control, and I don't intend to be. I'm not like your old wife, Daddy. I am ready to be the mother of your children, as many as you want. I don't ever want you to stop fucking me, Daddy! You can even fuck me while I'm pregnant, right up until the baby is born.

I'm ready for you, Daddy. Now, come here. Take my virginity. Fuck me hard, and make me a mommy!

[He fucks her, hard and deep]

Yes! That's it, Daddy! Fuck me! Take your wife's virgin pussy! I know you've wanted this for so long, and now it is yours! My body is yours, Daddy, forever!

Oh god! Your cock feels so good inside of me, Daddy. The way you pound so deep inside of me. I can't believe you're ex-wife refused to have sex with you! How could she have refused such a perfect cock!

Well, her loss is my gain! (Giggle)

Do you like my pussy, Daddy?

Is it better than your ex-wife?

Is it tighter than your ex-wife?

Is it wetter than your ex-wife?

Is it the best pussy you've ever had?

Is it the best pussy in the world?

Oh yes! Tell me you love me, Daddy! I need to hear it again!

Tell me how happy you are that you finally married me!

Tell me that you love me more than your ex-wife!

Oh, Daddy! I'm so happy!

Do it, Daddy! Cum inside of me! Impregnate me! You put a ring on my finger. Now, put a baby in my belly! Do it, Daddy! Make me barefoot and pregnant, just for you!

[She cums on his cock as he cums inside of her. She gasps and moans as she comes down from her orgasm]

Oh, Daddy! That was incredible. I want you to fuck me like every day for the rest of my life!

I've never been so happy, Daddy. This has been a dream come true, and it is only the beginning of our life together.

[She kisses him]

I can't wait to have your baby. (Giggle)

—————— Script End ——————