All Comments on 'Sugar Daddy's Delight Vol. 01'

by c1992w

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WAFOLD52WAFOLD52almost 9 years ago

i would like to comment that i enjoyed this story. it kept me entertained thru every sentence. i am very interested in follow-ups but i do not see how you can no any better. i look forward to reading anything you post in the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well written i really enjoyed i.

it is my fantasy put to words. right down to the kids & grandkids

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didn't vote

I got through page 2. For starters any female statue in the Athens museum (Athens Greece) would not look lean and muscular. They went for the softer look.

That said I found the dialog stiff and awkward. I don't remember this in your other stories, so maybe you are getting better. After page 2, I lost interest.

Probably just me

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Great story...different...but great

Not your usual story. The characters are complex and compelling while the plot is superb. The wife did cheat, but only one time and truly regretted having done so. That made her a cheater, but not to the extent that a husband could not forgive her, at least in my opinion, if he honestly loved her and she did not repeat her cheating. In the story the husband did not know she cheated so he would only have to deal with a ex who, as far as he knew, only split with him because they had grown apart. Does that condone what she did, no it doesn't. That said could I see them reconnecting, yes. The fact that the companion and the son connected was a nice touch. The son got his life in order and if they joined in a relationship then everyone could benefit from her continued presence in their lives. She was written as one of those special people who just bring out the best in those around them. All in all an excellent story and very well written as well.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 6 years ago
HaHa....Again....

"For what its worth, Megan, any 'turnaround' I have done or will do is because you were the catalyst! Thanks." The compliment made her feel wonderful, and there was nothing more that needed to be said."

Who is Megan? s/b Dimple....LOL...still seeing if we are paying attention?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous