Sugar Match Ch. 02

Story Info
A false alarm, a flooded basement and facing the fear.
9.3k words
4.76
7.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to every single person who read, commented, and favorited Sugar Match Ch. 1! I hope all of you are staying safe during these times!

Also, I apologize for how long it took me to get this one out but I just want to make sure I'm producing my best work. The next and last chapter shouldn't take as long but bear with me! As always, all comments and suggestions are truly appreciated. Thank you all again! -nina

---

Previously On Sugar Match

Even if this was wrong, the sight of a naked Perry in full submission was worth the outcome. I had finally found the perfect boy for me. Right under the nose of his father and my best friend.

Suddenly, the door to my office began to wiggle as loud knocks were heard from the outside.

"Gor? It's Oliver. I wanted to see if you wanted lunch but your door is locked. And have you seen Perry? He's not at his post."

Perry and I stared at each other in horror as I still had my hand poised in the air to slap his ass that was turning red from the force of my slaps.

I didn't know how to handle this situation. How would I explain Perry in my office with the door shut? How could he even get dressed in enough time that it wasn't suspicious?

I looked down at the boy who I got to call mine fore exactly six minutes. I silently said goodbye to him as I prepared to answer my best friend, not quite ready to face the consequences.

Perry

The door handle continues to jiggle as Gordon and I realize that we're about to be discovered. Even though my heart is racing a mile a minute, I look to Gordon for strength. My heart sinks lower when all I can see in his dark expression is fear and horror.

Leaning up from my position on the desk, I stroke Gordon's sunken face, kiss his weary lips and wish that I could wash away the sadness from our failed tryst. Without Gordon even saying a word, I know that this is over before it could even begin.

Preparing to push Gordon away and face the music, a sound from outside the door turns both our attentions.

"Hey," my dad calls in shock, "what are you doing here?"

The handle suddenly stills as I hear faint foot steps prodding away from the door. Gordon remains stock still suspended over me, afraid to move in fear my Dad will come back.

After several tense moments pass, I allow myself to breathe again. I can't believe we were moments from being caught and then we weren't! It must be a miracle, or at the very least a sign. As quickly as my world fell out below me, it's built back up again as renewed hope fills me. Collapsing against the desk, a surprise giggle erupts out of my mouth. Gordon whips around to face me, outrage etched into every line of his handsome face.

"Why on God's green earth are you laughing?" Gordon rages at me.

Still laughing I reply, "Because I almost got caught having sex with my dad's best friend and you almost got caught having sex with your best friend's son! It's ridiculous and crazy and we could have gotten caught! But we didn't! By the grace of God and whoever called him away, we didn't! Don't you know what this means?"

Gordon continued to stare at me with the most befuddled expression. I know he must think I'm crazy because in this moment, I also think I'm crazy as the giggles morph into full out peals of laughter and joy. With a shake of his head, he replied through a deep frown, "No, I really don't, Perry. You're not making any sense."

I pulled myself into a seated position on the desk, still fully naked. Wrapping my legs and arms around his torso, I angled my head up and rushed out,

"That fact that we didn't get caught when we were so close is a sign! It's a sign we should actually try this thing! I still want to be your sugar baby. I know it's crazy," I stop and take a breath before continuing.

"I know this is risky but if we put our fears aside-"

Gordon cut me off abruptly.

"No. There's no way, Perry. We can't do this. You may think that was a sign, but I think it was an omen! It means if we even start this, we're bound to get caught."

I dropped my arms and legs from his waist as my expression falls from hope to despair. I knew it might take some convincing to get Gordon to humor me, but I didn't think he would abandon me completely. Disregarding my expression, Gordon pulls away from me and straightens his clothes.

Continuing as if I'm not even there, Gordon grunts,

"No. This over. I'm sorry, Perry. But I can't do this. I know your still struggling to fix your house so I give you permission to find a new Daddy. I just don't want to hear about it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make an excuse to Oliver about why my door was locked."

With that, Gordon leaves me naked on the desk as he flees from the room, proverbial tail between his legs.

---

Gordon

I know I'm a coward. But what just happened in my office was too close of a call for me to ignore.

I let my horniness and need to be dominant crowd my judgement. Having Oliver almost walk in on us was the wake up call I needed.

The look on Perry's face when I left him alone in my office nearly killed me but I had to do it. I wanted more than anything to give in and be with him but there's too much at risk. Even though almost getting caught scared the shit out of me, it was the wakeup call I needed to get my priorities straight. And right now, making sure Oliver wasn't suspicious was the only thing that mattered.

I'm nearly to Oliver's office door when it flies open and a blonde twink comes stumbling out. The twink looks ruffled, his shirt untucked and his blonde curls set askew on his head. The boy would be beautiful and definitely my type if my thoughts recently weren't controlled only by Perry.

"Oh, excuse me, Sir."

The twink surprises me with his natural submission as he sidesteps me with his head cast down and rushes toward the elevator bank. Considering he's coming out of Ollie's office, I'm thinking that may have been Oliver's new boy that he met on Sugar Match.

Walking into Oliver's office, the first thing I notice is his troubled expression. His head rests in his folded palms, propped up on the desk. His usually perfectly coiffed hairdo is as askew as the boys who just escaped the office. Judging by the forlorn look in his expression, I'm guessing the hookup session that just took place in here didn't end well.

Keeping casual with a lie ready on my tongue, I walk over and pat him on the shoulder.

"What's up, man? Sorry I wasn't at my office earlier. I heard you were looking for me. Perry and I ran down the street to get sandwiches so I locked up my office real quick."

Oliver shook himself out of his anguished expression and turned to me as I spoke. Thankfully, he was obviously still distracted by the boy who left his office to pay any attention to my flimsy excuse.

"Oh, right. Yeah, I just wanted to see if you had lunch but we can go out next week."

I let out a subtle breath of relief as I collapsed in a chair adjacent to Oliver's desk. I sent another silent thank you to the strange twink. If he hadn't distracted Oliver before and just now, Perry and I would have totally been caught.

As I continued to bask in the relief of avoiding a messy situation, Oliver's face sinks back into the anguished expression I found adorned on his face when I entered.

Leaning forward in my chair, I wave my hand in front of his unseeing eyes and question, "Are you okay, Ollie? I just saw that boy leave and here I find you looking like your dog is dead. What's going on?"

Oliver looks stricken as he sits up in his chair and adjusts his tie at his neck. His eyes flash worry and then resignation. With one searching look at me, he crosses to the door and shuts it.

"I have to tell you something."

Even though I know Perry and I weren't caught earlier, my palms start to sweat in reflex of a tense situation.

Ollie sits down at his desk again and puts his head in his hands. I can tell something is really wrong because Oliver never loses his composure like this. I set on the edge of my seat and ask again,

"You're worrying me man. What's going on?"

Oliver sits back up in his chair and gazes in my direction, though his eyes remain unseeing.

After blowing out a large breath, Ollie starts.

"So you know that boy that just left?"

At my nod, he continues.

"Well, that's the sugar baby I've been seeing off and on for the last year. His name is Teddy and he's everything I ever wanted. We've been seeing each other more recently and I was just about to ask him to be my boy, officially-"

I interrupt Oliver to exclaim, "That's awesome man!"

Oliver continues to look crestfallen and I immediately start to wonder that things didn't go the way he planned.

"It would have been awesome. But due to the fact that we met on a dating site, I kept a lot of things about myself secret until I knew I could trust him. I never told him I have a son his age and he didn't even initially know my real name. He thinks it's my middle name, Thomas. The most troubling however, is that I've never told him the name of our company."

Questions assault me as I try to understand what Oliver is getting at. If he never told Teddy where he worked or his real name, how did he know where to come today?

Sensing my next question, Oliver croaked, "Teddy didn't come here today to see me. He was invited here by his best friend, Perry, to see him on his lunch break. Apparently, I've been having sex with my son's best friend for a year."

The shock I feel is nothing compared to the elation that suddenly overwhelms me. This revelation changes everything! If Oliver is seeing Teddy, there's no way he would break our friendship if he finds out about Perry and I! If he's seeing his son's friend, I don't see why I can't see my best friend's son. Maybe Perry was right, maybe we were actually blessed with a sign earlier and not an omen like I had thought. Even though I don't imagine Oliver would be too happy over the kismet in this situation, he would hardly be in any position to judge me since he was in the same boat. I'm so happy I barely notice when Oliver jolts out of his chair and strikes the wall with his coiled fist.

I jump to restrain him before he can hurt himself, throwing the man back in his chair with a huff. I stand in front of him, making him calm down before he gets up to hurt himself again. His sudden outburst scares me as much as it confuses me.

"Hey Ollie, I can't imagine what you're going through but hurting yourself and breaking the wall isn't going to help!"

I can't help the guilt at the lie that runs through me. I actually do know what he's going through. But I'm not going to show my hand until I get to the bottom of his outburst.

Oliver sinks his head back into his hands but I can't hear his voice though muffled and cracked.

"Teddy broke up with me, man. I was really finding my happy with him but he said he couldn't do this to Perry. And I understand, but what about me? What about us? We could have been great. But now it's tainted."

"It doesn't have to be tainted, man. Why can't you just be with him? I'm sure Perry would understand eventually."

Oliver is already shaking his head before I finish my sentence.

"No. My son has been through enough. If he ever found out what happened, I couldn't imagine the betrayal he would feel towards me. Just imagine the reverse of the situation, like if he and you were in a secret relationship-"

Ollie doesn't have to finish his thought for me to understand how he would feel about it. Rage and revulsion blankets his face before the sadness claims his features once again.

"No. I could never do that to him. Just like you would never do that to me. Right"?

My heart sits in my throat as I choke out, "Right. Never."

"Good," Oliver nods and steeples his hands on his desk. "So that's the way it has to be. Teddy and I are through. And Perry will never have to know."

Even though Oliver sounds so determined I can see the same heartbreak that's coursing through me mirrored on his face.

I want to get angry about having another opportunity to be with Perry ripped away so quickly but I was insane to ever entertain the idea. Again. The only thing I can do is move forward and help my friend heal. Maybe in the process, I might do some healing of my own.

Thinking of what would cheer us both up, I step closer to Oliver and pull him up into a quick hug. When we separate, I ask,

"What if we went out tonight? We could get drunk and dance with boys and just forget this shitty day? What do you say?"

Oliver still looks torn up but he starts nodding.

"Yeah, you're right. That does sound like a good idea. Wanna meet at Shakers at 9?"

With my heart still heavy but a new resolve in place to forget Perry, I reply, "There's not anywhere else I'd rather be."

---

Returning to my office after consoling Oliver a little longer, I notice Perry is not at his desk. Walking into my office, a pit forms in my stomach as my eyes fall on a folded piece of paper laying on top of my keyboard.

I snatch the paper into my palm and quickly read the message.

Dear Gordon,

I'm sorry to just leave you in the middle of the work day but I couldn't stay any longer. I know this situation is not any way your fault but I couldn't be around you for even one more day after being so close to really being yours. I started out on Sugar Match mostly for money, but when I thought I could have you as someone more, someone who could matter, it became worth more than any amount of money.

Unfortunately, I still can not be your assistant next week and I'd prefer if we made no more contact.

I hope you find a boy that's willing to meet all your needs. My best,

Perry

My legs gave out as I fell backwards into my desk chair. I couldn't believe how awfully I messed things up.

Did I make a mistake? Should I have trusted Perry and given this thing a chance instead of folding to fear? Or was I right to chose my friendship with Oliver over what could be with Perry?

I guess it really doesn't matter. I'll never know now. Because he's gone.

---

Perry

Walking up the stairs to my brownstone, I try to purge every thought of Gordon and our latest drama from my mind.

It was irresponsible of me to leave during the workday but I just couldn't take being around him when he rejected me directly after having his fingers in my body. I still had his handprint on my ass from his punishments for fucks sake. There was no way I could remain professional when the man I put everything on the line for abandoned me for my Dad.

Unlocking the door to the brownstone, I'm pulled out of my pity party when I step into the entrance and my foot is immediately submerged in water.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I guess this is what I get for believing one thing in my life won't be completely fucked.

---

"So, your basement flooded so high it reached the first level of your house? That's awful, Perry!"

Since Teddy was late to our shift at The Tasty Mug, I had to confide in the other barista and my friend, Sasha. He was a Russian immigrant who came to America officially for schooling about a year ago. Unofficially, he came here to have a safe life as a gay man. Sasha was younger than Teddy and I at 19 but he was extremely outgoing and cheerful. I've never met someone who didn't like Sasha when they met him. He just attracted attention.

Slowly shambling behind the counter to prepare a chai tea, I throw back at Sasha, "Yeah, I don't even know what to do. I called the plumber and he said it's not even safe to go back until he can get in there. Which means I have less time to get the money now and I'm homeless."

At this moment, Teddy swept in behind the counter with a kicked puppy expression that quickly changed when he heard the tail end of my bitch session.

"What now? What do you mean your homeless?"

I relayed the story again and his face morphed from confused to crestfallen.

"Oh Perry, I'm so sorry, honey. I can't fix your place but you know you're more than welcome to come stay with me."

I knew he would offer because Teddy is truly the best friend a boy could have, but I didn't want to put him or anyone else out. So I lied.

"Thank you sincerely Ted, but my Dad offered to let me stay with him for a few days."

In actuality, my Dad didn't offer to let me stay with him because I never even told him my house flooded. If he knew I was temporarily homeless, he would do anything in his power to fix the situation. Since I was still hell bent on doing this myself, I was forced to lie to Teddy too.

Teddy's ever morphing face took a new visage as it fell once more into despair. I don't know what was going on with him, but he looked as rough as I felt with all of my flooding basement and Gordon problems going on.

Being the loveable empathetic that he was, Sasha sensed the mood and sprung into action.

"I'm not sure if you Americans do this here, but when I was sad back home, my friends and I would go into the city and dance. What do you say?"

Teddy and I shared a smile at Sasha's innocence. He had been in the US for only a year, and though his English was even better than mine, it was obvious that he hadn't grasped all of our culture yet. But I was definitely in the right mindset to teach him.

While I didn't have a home, a second job, or Gordon, I did have my friends and nothing cured a trodden spirit like copious amounts of dancing and drinking.

"Absolutely, Sasha. Fantastic idea. And I know the perfect place."

---

Shakers @ 9:30

After work, we all met at Teddy's place to get ready and then we rolled into Shakers already pre-gammed and ready to dance.

The clientele at Shakers liked things a little bit more on the kinky side so it was a blast to watch Sasha's face transform as he took in all the different kink and hot, available men displayed before him.

He himself was into kitten play and had walked in with a fishnet shirt, black booty shorts, and kitty ears. Even though I was strictly on the lookout for daddy dick, I couldn't deny the boy looked fucking hot.

Teddy and I didn't do so bad ourselves either. He let me borrow some black skinny jeans that hugged my ass in all the right places. I paired it with a pink mesh, crop top and a black choker. Teddy was wearing something similar but with a little more skin covered up.

The three of us strutted into Shakers and immediately started tearing it up on the dancefloor. As the music thrummed in my ears and dominated my body, I let it control me as I bumped and grounded against Teddy and Sasha. We must have made one hot scene as three beautiful, young twinks twerking all over each other.

I had my eyes closed and arms in the air when I felt Teddy slip away from me as he was pulled through the crowd by a man whose face I couldn't see. He looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't tell in the darkness of the club. I made to go after Teddy to make sure he was okay but another body slipped behind me and pulled me against his embrace. Before I could panic, the firm man behind me ducked his head down to my ear and whispered,

"You look amazing tonight, Perry."

---

Gordon

Ollie and I were enjoying a second whiskey neat on the upstairs balcony of Shakers when three young twinks grinding on each other in the center of the dance floor stole our attention.

We would have been enamored anyways just from the sight of their beautiful bodies, but the fact that one of them was Oliver's son and the other was Oliver's ex sugar baby, we noticed immediately.

Oliver's hands tightened on the railing. I could tell he was pissed his son was here and dressed so provocatively. And probably even more stressed that his ex lover was here with his son. Honestly, I couldn't say I felt too happy to see Perry scantily dressed and being felt up by men far inferior to him. While my attention was focused on the gyrating Perry, I noticed Oliver inching his way towards the stairs with his eyes trained on Teddy.