Sugar Match Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust strikes through my body like lightning as I scramble to spread my legs over his face, hovering my ass just above his mouth. I'm usually a very meticulous person when it comes to anal sex. Before I do the deed, I usually shower with my partners so I can get prepared but this time I don't even care. Something tells me that Gordon would want to be here whether or not I'm shaved or pristine He's here for me, not my body.

Throwing my head back, I let out a strangled whine as Gordons tongue finally makes contact with my hole. His hands hold back my cheeks, each palm full of my thick ass. His tongue is cautious at first, barely striking out to leave simple flicks against my hole. Apparently Gordon gets tired of teasing me just as I'm getting tired of being teased because he suddenly abandons his previous technique and goes wild on my ass. His lips and tongue make love to my hole as he thrusts his tongue in and out, stimulating what his cock is about to do to me later.

My orgasm is on the verge of painting Gordons chest but I don't want to come like this. Needing a distraction, I let my body fall forward so I'm parallel with Gordon's body in a sixty-nine position. Before he can pull away from my hole and stop me, I pick up his erect cock and slide the whole thing down my throat. Gordons growl of pleasure vibrates against my hole and I can't help but buck back into his face, getting lost in the pleasure. At this point, Gordon has added several fingers and is on his way to fucking me silly.

I'm not gobbling Gordons cock for more than a minute when he pulls away from my ass and eases my head off of his wet, throbbing member. Laying below me and panting, Gordon sighs, "Jesus Christ, baby. You had me so close to the edge. I can't wait to get into this tight hole."

Deciding that I also can't wait for Gordon to slide into my hole, I make the decision for us to move this along. Pivoting quickly so now I'm kneeling over Gordons cock and facing him, I grab his dick and start to ease it into my hole.

Gordon's hands fly up to my waist to ease me down as he exclaims, "Oh, God! You're so tight!"

Gordon's eyes roll into the back of his head as his cock begins to slide into my hole. He suddenly comes to his senses and sits straight up, yelling, "Wait! We need lube and a condom!"

I slide off Gordons thighs while he quickly searches in the draw for a condom and the lube. As he searches, the ache in my hole grows so I plunge two fingers inside of me while still kneeling beside Gordon. When he turns back around already in the process of sliding the condom down his member, a muffled curse leaves his mouth at the sight of me fingering myself.

After he finishes easing the condom down, I'm swiftly lifted up into his strong hands and deposited back down, straddling my knees on either side of his hips. Gordon helps me this time as I start to ease the head of his cock into my hole. I suck a sharp breath in through my teeth and Gordon quickly asks if I'm okay.

I nod as I continue to ease my stretched hole down his entire length, not ready to wait any longer. My cock twitches when the final few inches ram inside me as Gordon bucks his hips up. I whine in pleasure and pain as he chuckles and rubs circles into my hips. Gordon lost his composure when he was eating me out but it appears his daddy façade is back.

Tired of waiting, Gordon grabs my hips and yanks me up and then back down again. At my cry of pleasure and frantic nodding he takes this as a sign to continue and rapidly repeats the fucking motions. Before too long, I'm flying up and down on his cock, trying to pull pleasure from him as he rocks my entire world.

Gordon's grip on my hips grows tighter every time I clench my hole on his throbbing cock. I pull up slowly, taking control of the fuck and using my knees and hands to balance as I sloppily drop myself back down onto his entire cock.

My head flew backwards as a moan was torn from my throat. His cock was so thick inside of me. Pain danced around the edges of my consciousness but Gordon's thumbs rolling circles into my hips brought me back to life. All I could feel was pleasure as he slowly started to roll his hips beneath me, slowly but surely drilling his cock into me.

All I could do was hold on to his arms and help bounce against him. As my hole loosened the more he fucked me, the faster I was able to bounce. Every hit found my button inside me, sending torrents of pleasure through my entire body.

Eventually, I was a blur on his cock again, chasing any pleasure I could find. Flailing up and down as mindless whimpers and shouts were ripped from my throat. Gordon's quiet grunts morphed into loud shouts as he ruined my hole. His handsome face remained in a screwed up scowl, relaying the fact to me that he was trying very hard not to come in me yet.

I moved my hands to explore his graying beard, and then down to his thick chest and neck. He looked so big underneath me, straining to fuck up into me over and over.

"God damn baby, you're so fucking tight for me. I can't wait to fill you up one of these days and watch my come drip out of your hole. Oh god, that's it, honey!"

His words drove me to go even faster if it was even possible. My thighs could barely keep up as they trembled in protest.

Looking Gordon in the eyes, I arched my back down to make close eye contact as I begged.

"Daddy, I can't go much longer. I need it now. Please."

Gordon got the hint and I was immediately flipped through the air and planted on my back as Gordon changed positions. Impressively, his cock never removed itself from my hole as he pounded me towards our climax.

My eyes instinctively clenched shut as my orgasm caught up to me, enveloping me in pleasure.

"Open your eyes, boy. Look at Daddy when he makes you come."

Opening my eyes at the last second, Gordons gazed burned right through to my soul as a final scream was ripped from my hoarse throat. I bucked and screamed, clenched my hands and pounded the bed as I was finally coming. Gordons cock continued to thrust until he went stock still on top of me. With a tremendous cry of his own, I felt his cock throb inside of me as Gordon's orgasm rocked his body. My lips were taken in a furious kiss as Gordon fucked me through his climax.

When both of our bodies were sated, Gordon pulled out of me, got rid of the condom and collapsed partially unto my spent body.

I thought about making a sassy comment about how he fucked the life out of me but I was completely incapable of speech. All I could do was tuck my face into Gordon's chest and nod off, safe in the arms of the man I was falling for. I didn't know how this was going to end, but I knew that as long as I had trust and Gordon, we couldn't go wrong.

---

I could sleep forever under the weight of the heavy, warm arm blanketing half my torso, clutching me so my face was pressed into the firmness of a large pectoral muscle.

It takes me a minute to realize why I'm awake and not asleep against this beast of a man when I hear my phone start buzzing again with an incoming call.

Being disoriented from sleep and still a little brain dead from orgasming to pieces earlier, I answered my phone without looking at who was calling.

"Perry, where the hell are you?"

On the list of people I didn't want calling me while I was naked in Gordon's bed, my Dad definitely topped it.

"Dad, what are you talking about?"

"I know what happened to your house and I know you're not staying at Teddy's. So where the fuck are you?"

"Wait, how do you know I'm not at Teddy's? And how did you know about the flood in the first place?"

My Dad paused for a good minute before continuing. His words came more measured than the irritated tone he used before.

"That's not the important issue right now. Right now, my son is God knows where and he didn't trust me enough to help him! Jesus, Perry! I know your independent but you're literally homeless! Don't you think a safe place trumps your ego?"

Anger and indignation rises in me as I listen to my father spew rapidly at me. By the end of his rant, my Dad is truly yelling at the top of his lungs. Which makes sense that at that moment, Gordon rouses from sleep to roll over and sleepily question, "Baby, who is that? Hang up and go back to sleep. Or do you want punished again?"

Horror washes over me like a wave as silence fills the line from the other end of the phone. There's no doubt that my father heard what was said but it's another question if he recognized Gordon's voice.

"Meet me at my house at 9 AM tomorrow," my father's voice is deadly as he orders me. Just as I'm about to sigh in relief, he adds, "And bring Gordon."

With that, my Dad hangs up.