Sugar Match Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he was bound to do something rash just to keep control over the situation.

"I'm going to go talk to Teddy."

And there it was.

"Woah, buddy. Do you realize what will happen if you tear down there and start yelling at him in front of Perry? I thought you didn't want him to know?"

Oliver blows out a breath and replies,

"So distract him for me."

Oh fuck. The situation started out rife with potential for disaster but only Ollie could really drive things off the rails.

"Excuse me? You want me to do what now?"

"Distract him! Go talk to him about work or something while I pull Teddy away. Make sure he doesn't see me. And if you can, try to get him to go home. I don't even wanna think about why he's here dressed like that."

The situation we're in just keeps getting worse and worse. If Oliver knew what I'd done to his son not 8 hours ago, he would never trust me to make sure the boy got home safe.

Sensing no way out of this without looking suspicious, I say, "Okay man. I'll see what I can do."

---

Walking up behind Perry and wrapping my arms around him as Oliver leads Teddy away, I can't help but feel solace as his delicious ass molds itself against my dick. When he hears my voice, his butt bucks back into me on reflex.

Without a word, he begins to grind on me, throwing his arms backwards around my neck and just letting go. I pull him back towards a darker corner of the club, far away from where Oliver and Teddy disappeared to. Perry goes with me willingly, unable to pull his ass from my dick.

I surrender to his hips and free my mind of everything. The guilt, the fear of almost getting caught eartlier, and even Oliver. All of it washes away as I sink my lips into Perry's neck and listen to him moan as he continues to grind his ass back into me. Half of the time I've spent with Perry has been cloaked in the fear that Oliver would find out and I would lose everything. But the other half, the half that makes walking away from Perry every time almost unbearable? That half is here tonight. It's here in the way I won't allow a breath of space between us. It's here in the way our movements are in synch, and in the way his body against mine is the only thing that matters. Even though being with Perry scares the shit out of me, its moments like these that make the fear worth it. I wish that when the fear and the doubt creeps in, that I can hold on to these moments. That I can find the strength in this fledging emotion I feel for the tiny human pressed against me. And god what a perfectly made human that is. His toned body and relaxed way of being turns me on unlike any boy I've ever been interested in.

All I want is to bend him over right here. Watch as he serves me in front of everyone. So they all know he's mine.

I can tell that Perry is getting too worked up when he suddenly whipped around and shoves too many feet between us. His eyes are wild, hair mussed and crop top pulled up enough to almost expose his nipples. He tries to take calming breaths as his face schools itself into a serious expression.

"What are you doing here, Gordon?"

Not wanting him to know that Oliver was with me, I quickly came up with a lie. It burned my throat to push the words out. I didn't want to lie to Perry but I was in a horrible position. Shuffling back so I'm leaning against the club wall, still in our secluded corner, I reply nonchalantly,

"I came here alone. Just needed to clear my head after today."

He seemed to except that and nodded in contemplation.

"Yeah, me too."

We stood in a silence for a few minutes while I took him in. He was truly the most breathtaking boy I had ever seen.

It's only been several hours since I shut down our relationship again, but looking at him here in the club lights, with my teeth marks embedded in his shoulder, I conjure the feeling from earlier. The feeling our moment created that I'm choosing to hold on to when I feel the fear. I let that moment envelop me again and before my brain can even catch up to the words that escape my mouth, I hear them hit the air.

"Leave with me, Perry."

Perry whipped his face to me, a scary look on his face.

"Are you kidding me? You abandoned me naked in your office today after telling me we're never gonna happen and now you want to 'leave with me'? Do you think I'm just going to fall at your feet after a few minutes of dirty dancing?"

As Perry gave me a well-deserved rant, his face grew redder and redder as his body lurched forward to grow to his full height- still barely reaching my shoulder. His small stature and delicate limbs did little to quell the fear that welled inside me as I took in his face, anger etched in every line the scowl across swollen red lips caused. This time, the fear welling in me was not caused by what could happen if Oliver discovered us. This time, the panic was caused by the idea that maybe this time I pushed Perry too far. That I had severed our connection by pushing him away earlier today. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him, but behind the anger I could see a deep pain that only I could fix.

"I know I messed up today, boy. I let my fears of upsetting Oliver get in the way of my fears of being with you. Oliver is my best friend in the whole world and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt him. Actually, that used to be the last thing. Now, you're the last person I would want to hurt. I'm not saying I'm ready to jump back into to whatever we started earlier, but I want to try, because you are worth the fear, Perry."

Perry's eyes soften as he steps forward and pushes into my chest so that his body is wrapped around mine. Leaning his chin up so our eyes meet, I feel the heat and emotion in his eyes all over my skin.

"It's okay that you're scared, Gordon. So am I. But I'm willing to forgive you if you're willing to trust in me. Trust in us."

My eyes closed as my head fell forward to meet Perry's. I'm not sure what our next step will be, or the one after that, but all I know is that I need this boy now.

Pulling my forehead back so I can gaze back down into his eyes, I plead with all my cards on the table,

"Will you please come home with me? I need you."

I can see the answer in his eyes before he nods and responds, '

"Yeah, Daddy, I'll come home with you."

---

Perry

After I agree to go home with Gordon, he suddenly pulls me into a crushing embrace, lifting my feet several inches off the floor as his lips descend upon mine. The kiss steals all the breath remaining in my body. Thought becomes irrelevant as his tongue steals into my mouth, searching and probing, turning my limbs to jelly as I frantically try to hold onto his bulging arms still lifting me off the ground. '

Even though I may regret my decision to trust Gordon, my gut is screaming at me to put my faith in this man once again. In his arms like this, the promise of more sinking in with each press of his lips against mine, I let go of my fear. I told Gordon that the only way we could work is that he trusts in me and in us. Who would I be if I didn't do the same?

Finally, Gordon slowly sets me back down on my feet as his lips disconnect from mine in a loud pop. A smile breaks my face as I can't help but giggle at the sound and the growing smile on Gordon's usually stoic face.

"Are you ready to get out of here, baby?'

Nodding I reply, "Yeah, but before we leave, I have to find Sasha and Teddy to make sure they're good with me taking off."

Gordon's face shuts down briefly before his stoniness I know and love returns.

"Okay, let's go find your twinks."

Grabbing his hand, I weave through the crowd and find the last place I saw my besties. Teddy is no where to be seen but it looks like Sasha didn't miss either of us at all.

In the middle of the dance floor, Sasha is draped around a muscled, older man in an expensive three piece suit. Though I was in a rush to reunite with Gordon somewhere with a bed, the sight of the two men intertwined before me was so erotic I could barely look away. My pretty little Sasha and the business man were grinding like their lives depended on it as their mouths fused together. I didn't want to interrupt but I just wanted to make sure he was good before I bounced.

Making my way towards the couple, the businessman caught sight of me as I took in his hand grasping Sasha's nipple clenching harder as I approached. Sasha threw back his head into the business man's shoulder, ripping their lips apart furiously. With their mouths unfused, the man making Sasha fall apart gazed at me and pondered,

"Can we help you?"

At the sound of the business man's voice, it looked like Sasha took all of his power to pull away from his partner and lock hazy lustful eyes on me. His eyes cleared a little bit when he realized who I was in the dark club.

"Perry, there you are!" He exclaimed while running up to me and throwing his arounds around my waist. He pulled away from to stand beside the business man and motioned to him while saying, "This is Barrett!"

The Barrett in question relaxed into a smile and said, "Oh! You're the Perry I've heard so much about. I'm pleased to meet you."

Confused and impressed that Sasha could manage to have a whole ass conversation about me while wrapped around a random stranger in a club, I decided to ditch that thought for now and focus on his safety.

"Sasha, honey, are you going to be okay if I dip? I can stay and make sure you get home if you need me to."

Sasha immediately started waving his hands and said, "Oh no, I'm totally okay. I only live three blocks from here."

While Sasha assured me of his plans, Barrett took his opportunity to shoot his shot.

Wrapping his arm around Sasha's waist, Barrett gazed down into my friend's eyes and professed, "I've been really enjoying hanging out with you, precious, and I was wondering if you wanted to grab a bite at the diner across the street. I could walk you home after to make sure you arrive safely."

Sasha returned Barrett's gaze with a smitten expression and suddenly it was like I didn't even exist. I had to call his name a few times to break him of his love struck gaze at Barrett the businessman.

"It looks like you're all good, Sasha. Text me if you need anything and I'll be there. Also, do you happen to know where Teddy went?"

Still staring at Barrett, Sasha replied, "He left with a guy a while ago. Told me to tell you that if you changed your mind and wanted to stay at his place, that there was a key under the mat."

Damn, it looks like all three of us hit the ball out of the park with men tonight. I was a little confused that Teddy just didn't tell me himself he was leaving but I brushed it aside.

Giving Sasha a quick hug while making him promise to text me if anything goes tits up, Gordon grabs my hand as we weave back out of the club and onto the street.

I decide to leave my car at Teddy's for the night and just pick it up in the morning. On the walk to Gordon's car, he says, "What did Sasha mean about staying at Teddy's? What's wrong with your place?"

My first reflex was to lie because I really wanted to avoid a possible argument but if Gordon and I were going to try to work towards something, I needed to be completely honest with him.

"I was going to stay at Teddy's tonight because my basement flooded and my plumber says I can't go home."

Gordon pulls to an immediate stop in the middle of the empty street as his eyes land on me in shock.

"What? When can they get in there to fix it?"

Embarrassed, I cast my eyes to the side and mumble, "Soon."

Gordon can see right through me as he growls, "Perry, what aren't you telling me?"

I sigh and roll my eyes up. I didn't really want to have this conversation here but he's forced my hand.

"I can get guys in to fix it as soon as I can afford it."

Understanding dawns on Gordons face as he puts together what I'm trying very hard to avoid saying.

"Oh my god, Perry. I completely forgot. I've been so selfish yanking you around that I forgot why you wanted to become a sugar baby in the first place. I know we haven't hashed out a contract or even a verbal agreement of what we are, but I want to pay to get your house fixed."

Before I can even rebut his offer, Gordon cuts me off with a seething look.

"I know what you're going to say so don't bother wasting your breath. I'm not helping you because I feel sorry for you or because I want sex. Don't get me wrong. I really, really, would love sex with you. But not for this. The power balance in a daddy/baby relationship is incredibly important to me. I want you to rest easy knowing I won't hold money over your head when all you need is a place to live. So look at this money as a loan that you can pay back only if you want to. It has nothing to do with any future relationship we may have. Okay?"

If I felt hesitation before at whether or not Gordon was someone I could trust, I definitely knew now. A man who would willingly give me money without any agreement on the table just because I needed it was worth everything.

Gordon Hall was worth everything.

So that's why I immediately respond with, "Okay."

Gordon looks like he's ready to argue again but my reply pulls him up short.

"Okay? Okay as in you're going to let me pay to fix your basement with no strings?"

"No strings."

Gordon continues to look perplexed.

"Really. Just like that?"

Beginning to walk again as Gordon remains paused in the street, I yell over my shoulder, "Yep. I trust you."

I suddenly hear heavy footfalls run up from behind me as Gordon sweeps me into his arms and kisses me, right there in the middle of the street. Pulling away before we could even get started he says, "Thank you."

In those two words, I can see what my words meant to him. I nod and take his hand as we continue walking to the car.

As we near the car, Gordon grows contemplative and then asks, "Did you tell your Dad what's happening?"

"No, I didn't," I say quietly. "I didn't tell him for the same reason I tried to become a sugar baby. I wanted do this on my own. I love him but my Dad is too invested in my life. Ever since Pa passed away while I was in High School, he's been doting on me and wanting to care for me but I'm an adult. And he needs to move on and focus that attention on someone else who makes him happy. That's what I'm doing."

Gordon is quiet as we get in his car and we make our way toward his house.

He finally says, "That's really responsible of you but you don't have to do everything on your own. No matter what we end up being to each other, you can always count on me to be there for you."

Overwhelmed with emotion, I don't say anything. I think he knows how much I appreciate his words.

Finally, we pull into Gordon's driveway. Neither of us makes a move to get out of the car after he puts it in park and turns the engine off. As we continue to sit in silence, the tense and heady feeling from the club returns but so does apprehension. We both know we aren't in any form of relationship yet so where does that leave tonight? I'm preparing to ask Gordon when he turns to me with a shy look on his face. Seeing the usually stoic and strong man looking so apprehensive somehow makes me feel so much better. To know that even natural daddy doms get anxious before sex relieves some of the weight I'm feeling.

Gordon suddenly speaks and I can hear the measured tone in his voice trying to cover the lust as he says, "I know that it was implied at the club that things were going to happen tonight, but just know, if you aren't up for...things, then you can have any guest bedroom you want and I'll just-"

"Gordon."

He gulps. "Yes?"

"If you don't take me to your bedroom right now and do things very hard and very fast to me, I'm going to throw the biggest bitch fit you have ever seen."

Looking over at Gordon to gauge his reaction, my breath catches at the abject lust spread across his face. Without even a second thought, both of us are bolting out of the car and racing inside. As soon as the door slams behind me, Gordon's got me up against the door, ripping my clothes from my body and plunging his tongue in and out of my mouth.

I wasn't counting, but I imagine it only took us half a minute to exit the car and make it to Gordon's bed completely naked. After my bare back hits the satin sheets, Gordon changed from sweet and caring, to the daddy Dom I knew always lurked behind his façade. I was witness to a sneak peek of it today at the office, but this Gordon was driving me wild.

"You wanna serve me, baby? Make me feel good?"

Nodding my head, I threw it back as he lowered his muscled body on top of mine, our bare skin finally meeting for the first time. Gordon grinned at my silent submission and ducked his head to suck a hickey into me neck, adding another mark to the graveyard of teeth impressions he left there at the club.

My legs instinctively snuck out from underneath Gordon to wrap around his waist. As his thick cock settled between my legs, brushing against my sensitive hole, a moan escaped my lips. Apparently, Gordon loved my reaction because he reached a hand down to his cock and continued to rub the wet head across my pucker over and over. Moans and whimpers continued to pour out of my mouth as he growled into my ear while still gnawing on my neck.

As much as I wanted to savor our first time together, I knew I wouldn't be able to last very long with all this teasing. Finally, I had enough.

"Daddy, please. Fuck me. I can't wait any longer!"

"Oh is that right?" Gordon crooned at me as he pulled away from my neck, pushing off my legs as he kneeled between them. "Beg me again."

Remembering what Gordon put in his profile for Sugar Match about wanting a boy to resist him a little during sex, I grinned before pulling my face into a mask of stubbornness.

"No, daddy! I want fucked, and I want fucked now!"

Gordon's eyes flashed dark as he caressed my thighs, sending tingling sensations through my entire body. At my shudder Gordon grinned and leaned down to me.

"Oh, so you wanna play like that? We can play like that, but I hope you know what you're asking for boy."

I gave Gordon a subtle nod and a small smile before sneering, "Are you going to fuck me or just talk the whole-"

My sentence ends with a squeal before Gordon throws me onto my stomach and immediately slams his open palm into my ass cheek. My body barely has time to rest on the bed after being thrown before he's adding several more hits to my backside, lighting it up with pain and pleasure. Through my whimpers, I can hear Gordon grunting and egging me on, completely lost in the punishment. If just a little back talk gets him this fired up, I can't wait to explore other things with him.

The hits come fast and sharp, and then slow and forceful. Gordon keeps me on edge, the anticipation of never knowing what kind of hit I'm in for until his hand makes contact with my ass revving up our passion. After every few hits, he stops and rubs his hand against my reddened skin, sometimes letting his fingers glide down between my cheeks to tease my hole. Every time I buck or whimper, his finger is torn away from my aching hole and the spanking resumes with more passion than before.

I've lost count of how many strikes to my ass he has completed before he stops completely. We're both panting as he lays down beside me and takes my chin in his hand. I've noticed that every time he does this to me, he strokes his hand through my hair, lightly tugging on my strands until he gently slides his hand across my jaw to land on my chin. Every time it happens, my heart swoons at the romance of it all. As I lay looking at him with my chin grasped in his hand, Gordon says, "Are you ready for the next step, baby?"

At this point, speech is impossible so I just simply nod my head. Gordon's eyes flash again and then he says, "I want you to ride my face so I can get your hole nice and wet for me."