Sugar Match Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My relationship with Gordon started out as just transactional. He was going to pay for the damage to my house because I didn't want to swallow my pride and ask you. But I know now that I did this all wrong. I really like Gordon, and what I really want is to just have a normal relationship with him. And if you'd consider it, I was wondering if you'd like to help me fix the brownstone. We can work out a payment plan or I can work it off in your office-"

My words stop as I'm suddenly wrapped in another tight hug, my Dads arms constricting like vines around my shoulders as I'm pulled face first into his chest again. Not that I don't appreciate a nice hug, I'm confused but the sudden display of emotion.

Pulling away, my Dad looks at me with brightest look of joy I've ever seen on his face.

"Of course I'd love to help you, Perry. It's a Saturday but I can get guys in there within the hour to start fixing the place up. I know that wasn't easy for you but I'm so proud of you, son."

My Dad chokes up again as I look on in awe. Part of me feels like a schmuck for not allowing my Dad to help me when obviously that's all he's ever wanted. The other part feels relieved that I don't have to worry about my house anymore. It was extremely hard to give up that part of my independence, but I know in my heart this was the way to go.

My Dad starts to walk away to make a phone call but I pull him back again.

"Dad, about Teddy," I start.

His eyes go wide with fear but I quickly rush ahead before he panics.

"I give you my blessing. Teddy told me that he wants to be with you and I would never stand in the way of his happiness. Or yours. I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance to explain this morning before I left but I support you both 100%."

The tenseness in his shoulders and the worry in his eyes vanishes to be filled with relief and elation.

"Thank you, Perry. I appreciate that. And I maintain what I said this morning. I wasn't comfortable finding out that Gordon was your...financial backer, but I support anything that will make you both happy."

The hypocrisy that my Dad can't say Gordon was my Sugar Daddy when he was one to Teddy isn't lost on me but I let it go with a chuckle. Smiling, I reply, "Thanks, Dad."

My Dad returns my smile and then a slight frown closes on his face.

"I'm going to go call the plumber, but before I do, do you happen to know where Teddy is?"

Before I can tell him I know exactly where he is, Teddy takes that moment to walk out of the back with Sasha. Both of them pull up short when Teddy and my dad make eye contact.

"Daddy?" Teddy whispers.

I cringe inwardly and pretend I didn't hear anything. I may support my Dad but it's fucking weird as hell to hear my best friend call my Dad, "Daddy."

"Hi, sweetheart," Dad replies. I don't know how things were left between the two of them this morning after I left but it seems they don't require a serious conversation to settle things. Teddy is in my Dad's arms and getting the breath kissed out of him before he could say another word.

It's gross watching my Dad make out but my heart warms looking at them. Call me a romantic, but I'm pulling for those two crazy kids.

Speaking of crazy kids, my attention is diverted as my eyes seek out Sasha, looking at my Dad and Teddy with a sorrowful expression.

Walking over, I gather the kid against my chest and murmur, "Is everything okay, honey?"

Sasha sniffles and replies, "Not really, but maybe it will be someday."

Like I said before, Sasha is extremely wise for his age. Adjusting him so my arm is slung around his shoulder and his head is resting against mine, we stand and watch my dad and Teddy reunite in the middle of our coffee shop.

It's a good thing there's no manager this afternoon or all of our asses would be fired for the drama fest that when on today,

To punctuate the moment, Camila, an elderly regular who was getting her usual when I came in earlier comes over to the counter and drops a $20 dollar bill in the tip jar. Before leaving she says, "I skipped my afternoon soaps because the drama behind the counter was far better than any TV show I've ever seen. You boys remind me of my Grandson and his husband, Simon. Those two are always getting into mischief. Well, bye- bye boys!"

Sasha and I shake with laughter as Camila exits while my dad and Teddy stay fused at the mouth.

Watching them, I can't help but feel an overwhelming urge to find Gordon and make things right. Now that misunderstandings are righted with Teddy and my Dad, I feel like the only thing left to do is make peace with my Daddy.

Forming a plan in my mind, I hope he's okay with waiting until Monday for me to make my move. I'm going to need a few days of rest to recover from the explosion of drama that took place here today. With a plan to crash at my Dads for the rest of the weekend, I leave the lovebirds and Sasha with only one thing on my mind.

How to make things right with Gordon.

--

Gordon

It's been two whole days since I've seen Perry and I've been nothing but an emotional wreck.

After he left Gordon's house on Saturday after our disastrous attempts to pave things over, I was hell bent on going after him but Gordon convinced me to let him go first. I was willing to let him but then Perry's friend Teddy demanded he see Perry before either of us so Gordon and I decided to talk before he left to see Perry.

What followed was an emotionally draining and rough conversation. But it was an entirely necessary rough and draining conversation. In the time we spoke before Oliver left to find Perry, we discussed not only Perry but how our friendship is going to change with the new relationships in our lives- if they survived.

Oliver was still uncomfortable with my relationship with Perry, and probably would be for a while, but when it was all said and done, he took me into his arms and said, "Even though things are still changing around us, you're always gonna be my best friend. Always."

After Oliver left, I retreated to my own house. Teddy and Oliver were hell bent on speaking to Perry that day but I knew my boy and I knew he would need some space before he was confronted from all directions.

So I would wait him out until he came to me.

I didn't think it would take 48 hours however.

Waiting was torture. All I wanted to do was take my boy back into my arms and make everything right in the world. Perry and I had literally only be in our dance of attraction for less than a week but somehow I knew he was mine. I was never one to pussyfoot around when I was sure of what I wanted. And I was more than sure that the thing I wanted was Perry. Forever.

--

It was a bright Monday morning when I walked into the office and realized that in all the drama, I forgot Carole was out of the office again this week.

Fantastic. That was just what I needed. Not only was I anxious and irritated that I haven't spoken to Perry in so long, but I'd also be spending my day fielding idiots when I had actual work to do.

Grumbling as I walk into my office, I barely notice the thin figure perched on my desk, holding a cup of coffee.

At his quiet, "Hi, Daddy," I yank my head up out of my thoughts and focus on Perry, sliding from his position on my desk, and quickly gliding his way across the floor to me.

"Perry," I stutter but he cuts me off before I can say anything else.

"This is for you, sir", he says in his most business appropriate tone. "I checked your schedule this week and you have a finance meeting at 11 AM and a HR meeting at 2 PM. Denise from accounting called and-"

"What are you doing here, Perry?" I interrupt in confusion. Last week he tells me he won't work the week because we can't be together and then he ignores me for two days after what went down at Gordons. What the hell is going on?

Looking at me impatiently, Perry says, "I'm trying to update you on your week, sir. If I'm going to help you through the week without Carole here and still save enough time so you can fuck me on your desk every day, then we need to start business early."

I blink.

I blink again and open my mouth to shut it. Blink again.

I even curl my nails into my palm, feeling the blunt edges sink into my thin skin but nothing wakes me out of the dream I'm living when I hear Perry declare those words.

I'm still looking at him in shock when he lets the serious expression drop from his face as he adorns a soft smile, the humor reflecting in his eyes.

"Now that I have your attention, there's something I need to say."

Placing his body as close to mine as he can manage, he wounds one arm around my waist and looks up into my eyes.

"I'm sorry about how I handled things on Saturday morning, Daddy. When I flew out of there without letting anyone have a chance to say their side of the story, especially yours, it was wrong of me. I let my fear get the best of me and instead of trusting you, I felt betrayed. But I didn't have a right to be without talking to you first."

Listening, I reach up and slide my hand through his hair, down his jaw and take his chin in my hand. Perry closes his eyes and relaxes his head into my hand, a small smile flitting across his lips.

"You had every right to be betrayed, boy. I shouldn't have kept the truth from you about Teddy. I thought I was keeping the peace and making the best out of terrible situation but I was a coward. And I'm sorry."

Perry's eyes open as he disputes," You're not a coward! You were being a good friend to my Dad. I don't imagine this will be the first time an issue like this will come up but I promise not to run off next time we have troubles. I promise to stay and work it out."

He pauses as he snuggles his face back into my hand still holding his chin. Looking up, his eyes are still soft but they hold a determination that takes my breath.

"I really like you, Gordon. I like you so much that I asked my Dad for help with my brownstone. He's going to pay to get it fixed."

Surprise must show on my face because before I can speak, Perry continues, "I know you said you were going to help me pay for it but that's not how I want this to start. And by this, I mean a real relationship. I want it all with you Gordon Hall. I want Sunday mornings, and date nights, and picking fights just so you'll spank my ass red. But I can't have that if you're paying for me for it. You started out as my sugar daddy, sort of anyways, but I need you to just be my Daddy. Just be...my Gordon."

Never in my life did I think I would find the perfect person for me right under the nose of my best friend. But as Perry talks, I feel myself falling deeper for him with every word. It must have taken a lot of guts to ask his Dad for money after he swore so vehemently that he would never do such a thing. And he did that for me.

Perry keeps looking at me like I'm going to say something but I can't. I have no words to explain how I feel the same way.

Instead, I crush him against my thick chest and claim his mouth for my own. I transfer every feeling of want into my kisses, into my hands stroking his jaw, and into my cock bucking up into his stomach.

When he pulls away, a brilliant smile is on his face.

"So we're doing this?" He questions.

"We're doing this."

More kisses, and more bucks of my hips before I'm pulling away this time and saying, "Now, if I'm not mistaken, I believe I have very important business to attend to before my meetings."

Perry grows serious and questions, "Oh? I didn't see anything on the schedule-?"

"Perry."

"What?" he asks distractedly, most likely trying to recall my schedule from memory.

Taking his chin in my hand, I kiss him before whispering, "You're my very important business. Apparently I have an outstanding appointment to fuck you on my desk. Remember?"

Perry giggles and throws his arms around my neck, giving me a hot kiss before scooting out of my embrace to disrobe.

Following him, I remember to click the lock on the door this time before joining my boy for our first and probably not last, session of makeup sex.

--

God, he looks so beautiful.

The image of my boy laying across my desk with his legs high in the air, my dick sawing in and out of him is a pretty sight but my eyes don't even wander there.

I'm searching every inch of his face. With his eyes rolled back, and his delicate facial features scrunched into a grimace signaling his impending orgasm. His mouth is parted to let out little whimpers as his tiny tongue sneaks out, lolling slightly to the left and wetting his thick, red lips. I think my favorite part are his hands. So small and delicate, threaded through his own wild hair and gripping hard, as if he's trying to keep his head from exploding from all the pleasure.

Out of curiosity, I pull my cock out all the way and watch as his face loses his pleasured grimace and adopts an almost pitiful expression. He mourns the loss of my cock as his hands fall from his hair to tangle on my chest. Those eyes that were rolled in pleasure seek mine again, as they blaze with wanting. A wanting that is so powerful, no words are said but I feel myself fall victim to his magic spell anyways. With a grunt, I sink my cock back in like it never left and Perry tosses his head back, the pleasured grimace back home on his face where it belongs.

As I give my boy what he needs, I realize that something about this encounter feels different than the last two times we've hooked up.

In those scenarios, Perry was the son of my best friend. He was forbidden fruit. Despite how mind glowingly amazing the sex was the last time I had him, I knew that those moments could never last when Oliver stood between us. Perry could have never been fully mine. But now, there are no secrets, no hang ups between us. With the acceptance of Oliver, I'm free to pour everything I have into this moment with Perry. The fear and apprehension that clung to our early encounters are gone. It's just me and him. And the pounding of my cock against his sensitive prostate, of course.

My cock is still pounding, gliding in and out of his hot, tight heat when Perry's expression changes again. The lust and want still burns in his eyes but I can tell that he's getting too close. My boy is about to come and it's all because of me. Standing between his spread thighs, I watch as his untouched cock jerks with the force of thrusts as his come shoots from the head, spraying his stomach and thighs.

Jesus Christ.

As he comes, his hole clenches on my cock so tightly I can barely breathe. His moans reach a fever pitch that I'm sure everyone in the office can hear. It's too late now but I attempt to quiet my lover by fusing my mouth to his. Even though his orgasm practically drove him mindless, his lips wrap around mine with renewed energy. His kisses drain everything out of me, and I feel myself coming into the condom.

Coming down from our orgasms, I lay my forehead against his and just focus on our breathing.

I'm torn out of our bubble of lust though when I hear footsteps in front of my office door.

"I said I was semi-cool with this, but Jesus, Gordon! Not at the office!" I hear Oliver yell through the door.

"Daddy, leave them be. We could be doing the same thing if you aren't over here yelling," Teddy's softer voice says. A grunt is heard then the footsteps quickly trail away from my office as if no one was ever there.

I've really got to buy that kid a present or something. This is the second time he's distracted Gordon for us.

Below me, I can feel Perry shaking. I look down in alarm but am I relieved to see that it's only in laughter.

He takes one of the hands that had been caressing my chin and uses it wipe the tears dripping from his eyes.

"I guess it wouldn't be authentic if weren't interrupted by my Dad, huh?"

I join him in laughter for a few moments before saying,

"You know," I say casually, "we've been through more drama then most couples see in their entire relationship."

Laughing, Perry strokes his hand down my bare back as I slip my hand through his hair and down his jaw to rest on his chin. His eyes soften, the laughter from earlier just peaking at the corners.

"So is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He questions through a grin.

"It's too soon to call, I think."

Another giggle and then, "But what do we do if aren't ensnarled in another dramatic plot?"

"Hmmm," I pretend to think it over, "maybe a little of this?"

Bending down, I kiss him directly on his lips, clutching the back of his hair while I take full position of his mouth.

"Or maybe some of this?"

This time, I kiss down his neck, sucking a hickey into the sensitive skin behind his ear. Perry is moaning and hooking his knees around my waist. I wasn't intending on another round considering we were still at work but I couldn't resist my boy. Before I could get too carried away, Perry pushes me away from his neck.

"But what are we going to do when we aren't fucking like bunnies?"

"You mean we can't do that all the time?" I cry in mock outrage. My joke lands successfully as Perry giggles. God, I love the way he laughs.

"Be serious, you goof ball," Perry chides. I know he's not actually annoyed because his eyes still shine with mirth and a little bit of uncertainty. Leaning down to give him a kiss on his nose, I look deeply in his eyes, making sure I have his full attention.

"I don't know what we'll do, or how it'll all turn out. But you bet your ass I'll be by your side every twist and turn. You're it for me, Perry."

The uncertainty fades as quickly as it came and then Perry has claimed my mouth like he claimed my heart- quickly and just for himself.

--

Epilogue

Sasha

"Perry! If that gravy is burnt, I'm kicking you out!"

From my position in the dining room, I can hear laughter peel out through the doorway. My apartment was small but I decorated every inch of it until it looked like a Pinterest worthy picture.

Today was the second Thanksgiving I've ever celebrated in America and the first I've ever hosted. I was planning on everything going perfectly. Even though I didn't truly understand the history behind the American holiday, I knew I definitely had something to be thankful for. I wanted to show my friends and their partners how much I was truly thankful for their friendship and support.

Ever since all the drama went down six months ago between Teddy and Perry, I was so worried that our tiny friend group would fracture. But it only grew when Teddy and Perry both found love and included their partners in our group. Around the same time, I had also meet a man who I thought could be different, but in the end, I learned that what my Mother always said was right. You could never trust a bear. She didn't mean literal bears, but the story was too long to tell now. Now, I had to make sure Perry didn't burn the gravy, the final touch before dinner was ready.

Walking into the entrance of the kitchen, I watched with relief as Perry pours a beautifully colored gravy into my brand new gravy boat I purchased for the occasion.

"Wow, baby, that looks beautiful," Gordon gushes at his fiancé. Those two had only been official for three months when Gordon popped the question. A part of me was worried that it was too soon but I could tell the love between them was sincere.

Perry smiles back a Gordon and accepts a kiss. Oliver notices but he hardly even flinches now. Since he and Teddy had been together longer, they decided to marry in a small celebration two months ago.

It's been a little hard being around two beautiful couples in love but I wouldn't want anything but the best for my friends.