Sugar Match Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sidestepping the drinks table crowded by the kitchen entrance, I sweep pass Oliver on my way to taste the gravy when he calls for my attention.

"Sasha," Oliver asks from his position next to Teddy, "it's okay that I invited another person, right? He's just a guy new to our office building and he didn't have anywhere to go. He just texted that he's on his way up."

Smiling at Oliver, I reply, "Of course. The more the merrier. What's his name?"

Oliver looks down at his phone and distractedly replies, "I've only spoken to him a few times but I think it's Barry O'Connell. I think you guys might know him. He just bought out the Tasty Mug franchise."

Last month, all of our jobs were put in jeopardy when a chain bought out mine, Perry, and Teddy's store. We haven't meet the new management yet but since we heard the other stores in the state were being completely gutted off their original staff, I've been extremely nervous over potentially losing my job. Teddy and Perry would have been fine if anything happened because of their rich lovers but I would be, as Perry says, "up the creek without a paddle."

"Dad! You know that guy is probably going to fire us all! Why did you invite him?" Perry chastises Oliver. I want to be upset too because of what the guy could mean for our jobs but I know what it's like to be alone on the holidays. Last year, I spent them alone for the first time without Ma and Pa and it was awful. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Before Oliver can say anything, I interject, "Because even if we lose our jobs, he's still a man alone on Thanksgiving. I'm not even American and I know that's a sad thing to be. No matter what he might do to us, we should still show him hospitality."

At that moment, a buzz sounds from the front room signaling that Oliver's guest has arrived.

"I'll get it," Oliver says. He looks slightly abashed but heads out of the room to greet his guest.

As Perry, Teddy and I finish setting the table while Gordon pours drinks, Teddy says, "You know, you don't have to be so nice Sasha. What if he turns out to be a real asshole?"

"Oh come on," I say, "How bad can he be?"

"How bad can who be?" a new, husky voice says from the dining room entry way.

That voice.

I know that voice.

Slowly turning around with horror clear across my face, I take in the man who took my virginity on the very table we're about to have dinner on, and who I haven't seen in six long months.

Barrett stands across from all of us with a bottle of wine and a wolfish grin.

"Hey, kitten. Did you miss me?"

Thank you all for reading! That's the end for Sugar Match but look out for Sasha's story next to see if he and Barrett can work it out!