Perspectives Ch. 03b - Laci Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laci got up and walked inside, grabbing a spaghetti top for Mandy and putting one on herself before walking back outside. It was dark but they could see the main building in the distance along with the bar and the outdoor dining area. Someone would have to be focusing to see them but there was no need to ruffle more feathers tonight.

"I can't believe I'm doing this and these are going to be see through when they get wet. Do you not have any that aren't white?"

"No, just deal with it. Go change."

Laci watched Mandy walk inside the patio door and take her shirt off. She had on a pink bra that Laci liked and her panties were thin and white so they would be see through in the water

"I may as well be naked."

Her tits, like Laci's, pressed hard against the thin fabric, barely concealing their dark nipples. Mandy had tan lines but not like hers. She liked how the white top and panties sat against her dark skin and she found herself a little too close to her as she grabbed some towels from a nearby stand.

"You can't be hovering all over me if we're going to be in our underwear. You've been a weird mood so I'm going to have to watch you." Mandy walked in front her and Laci admired her ass shaking in the skimpy white panties that let her cheeks fall out just like Laci's did. Without hesitation she smacked her ass causing her to jump.

"I'll beat your ass. I'm older and stronger. Try me."

Laci started laughing and held her hands up to show she meant no harm.

"Don't arrest me officer. I'm an innocent woman."

"Innocent my ass. You're acting like a sexpot tonight. Behave or I'm leaving."

Laci grabbed the railing and bent over. "One free shot so you better take it."

She felt Mandy's hand and braced for a hard slap but felt a little pat on her bottom.

"Get in that hot tub before I change my mind and you're lucky you have a cute ass that doesn't need a bruise right now."

"Speaking of hornballs," she retorted as she stretched her leg over the top of the hot tub. She felt her sister's eyes on her so she turned just in time to catch her staring. Laci set their drinks on the side table and settled in the hot water, turning on the jets.

"This is nice. We're going to feel more drunk after this and I don't think we need to feel more drunk."

"Why?"

"Because you're being overly flirty and weird."

Laci scooted closer to her and Mandy put her arm around her.

"You're the snuggly one tonight too," Laci said.

"I am snuggly but that doesn't involve you flashing me and kissing my neck."

"You felt that?"

"Yes, I felt it. I love that feels so you know I felt it."

"I didn't know you like that."

"I've told you that. You don't listen when I tell you things."

"Sorry, it was an accident."

"You accidently pressed your tits against me and kissed my neck? You're a terrible liar."

"I am a terrible liar." Laci leaned up out of the water to grab her beer, her shirt was completely see through. The wet soft fabric clung to her and she liked the feeling as her tits rubbed against Mandy's arm when she leaned to the table. Sitting back in the water she smiled at her small trick. She still had a foggy film around her vision but she liked how her sister looked with the lights from the hot tub shining up, silhouetting her face.

"I felt that. Don't think you're being sneaky."

"I just wanted my beer and you were in the way."

"So you rubbed your tits on me instead of asking me to move?"

"Sort of."

Mandy grabbed her cigarettes and lit one for Laci and handed to her before grabbing her drink.

"So, are you going to see Nathan again?"

"I don't know. He wanted to hang out tonight."

"Considering how you're jumping around her like a harlot, you should call him."

"I don't want to hang out with him. I want to be here with you."

"That's sweet. You're being really nice to me and I like it."

"I don't try to be a bitch."

"Well, you aren't a bitch but you get pretty demanding and Lawrence isn't helping."

"Damn him. If his dick wasn't so nice, I wonder if I'd left him already."

"Seriously, it can't be that nice."

"It is and you think he's hot."

"I don't think your husband is hot."

"Yes, you do. When he accidently smacked you on the ass, you couldn't sit in the same room with him without rubbing your legs together."

Mandy raised her hand to make a splash before Mandy screamed for her not to but raising her arm let Laci saw her hard dark nipples through the white top. She moved across the hot tub to the other side, separating from Laci

"No one's dick is that nice," she said reclining in the water.

"Want to see it?"

"No."

"I'll show you."

"I don't want to see it."

"It's big."

"Will's is big."

"Not this big, I bet." Laci finished her beer and grabbed her phone.

"I have a picture."

Mandy looked at her and crossed her arms over her tits, hiding them.

"Fine. I'll look. Give me your phone."

"Nope, I'll show you."

"I just moved over her because you're being a perv again."

Laci just looked at her and held her phone.

Mandy rolled her eyes and cut a look at her but she stood up and took a step across the hot tub. Her white panties were transparent now. Laci looked at her shaved pussy and the top of her lips were visible through the thin fabric. She moved her eyes up her stomach to the dark nipples that were fully visible pressed against her wet top. Bracing on the side of the tub she sat close to Laci and put her arm around her again.

"So you got to see me naked in my wet panties hornball now show me the picture."

Laci smiled and opened her videos but Mandy stopped her before she hit the play button.

"I thought you said it was a pic. What is this?"

"A short sex tape."

"Laci, seriously?"

"It's just me. Shut up and watch."

Laci played the video. She was laying on the bed and Lawrence was on top of her holding the phone. She had moved her green panties over and he was guiding his cock into her.

"Holy fuck. Does it hurt?"

"It did when I was 22 but I got used to it."

"It's amazing."

"I know and he is good too. Watch him fuck me." Laci watched while Lawrence moved inside of her slowly then getting faster, making her tits bounce. She liked hearing her moans and seeing her tits move like that. She looked at Mandy and saw she was watching closely, with wide eyes.

"Keep watching. He cums on me and it's hot."

"When did you record this?"

"About a month ago. Watch."

The video showed him pull out. Laci's saw her own hand wrap around his hard shaft as he pushed his hips forward, exploding all over her tits.

"Oh god, that is really hot." Mandy moved the phone so she could see better.

"I know, look. He came all over my tits and my mouth after he pulled out. It feels really good when he does that."

"Does he ever cum inside of you?"

"Yea, when I want him too but I like it on me more."

"Me too."

"Me too, what?"

"I like when Will cums on me, especially on my stomach and my pussy."

"Is that what he does when you have whatshername, the threesome girl, you found?"

"Oh yea, she licks it off of me."

"What? Are you kidding?"

"No, it's hot. She jerks him off on me and licks it off and then we kiss and lay together."

"Does Will get turned on watching that? I bet he fucking does."

"I don't know. He usually gets up, trying to recover. That is for us. She likes kissing and usually sleeps with me after. One time, she hinted at kissing me after she licked the cum off of me so I let her."

"You don't get to call me a slut ever again."

"She and I aren't related so, yea, you're being a slut."

"Would you lick cum off my belly?"

"Fuck, Laci, no. I'm going to my room."

"No, no, no. Don't go. I'm kidding."

"You're not kidding."

"Okay, I'm not but I just showed you my husband's big cock so I figured I could ask."

"How drunk are you?"

"Pretty drunk."

"I'm going to remind you of all the stuff you said when you wake up in the morning," Mandy said.

"Are you going to remind me that I kissed her neck?"

"Yes."

"And that I was rubbing your stomach seductively in the hot tub."

"You didn't do that so no."

She put out her cigarette and moved her hand under the water, feeling the warm jets hit her shoulder as she moved her hand up the soft wet silky fabric just under Mandy's tits.

"Now you'll have to remind me."

Mandy didn't stop her but she turned her head away from her while she moved her hand over the soft mound of her breast and slid a finger under her wet top, flipping it over her nipple.

"Will you remind me that I touched your hard nipples?"

"Yes," she said through a heavy breath.

She leaned her face over and kissed the side of Mandy's neck, hearing a heavy intake of air.

"Or that I kissed your neck again in the hot tub and you let me?"

"Yes, that too."

Mandy softly kissed her under her ear and squeezed her hard nipple between her fingers. She almost purred when she ran her tongue under her jawline but Mandy quickly broke out of her trance and stood up. Laci admired her figure, standing there with her white panties stuck to her ass as she quickly sat on the other side of the hot tub and grabbed a cigarette. Laci wasn't going to stop. She would tease her until she left and then she would watch the video of Lawrence fucking her so she could cum. She figured Mandy would run to her room and do the same. Maybe she could send the video to her phone so they could both watch it.

"What else did I do that you're going to remind me of?" Laci asked with a smile as she ran her foot up her leg, caressing her calf with her toes. Mandy put her cigarette down and reached under the water pulling Laci's foot up her leg.

"Are you going to tell me I massaged your leg with my toes?"

"Yea, I think I'll remind you."

"What about how you moved my foot up your leg?" She felt Mandy's hand press into the ball of her foot massaging it as she led it between her legs.

"Oh, I'll probably get really embarrassed when you tell me I massaged you there." Laci said as she bent her toes over her soft panties and ran them over her lips.

"I need a drink." Mandy stepped of the tub and looked for a towel. Laci looked at her as much as she could before she grabbed the towel and left the porch, leaving her alone.

I'm not finished teasing her.

Laci staggered out of the hot tub and lit a cigarette as she walked into the living room soaking wet with no towel, dripping water on the floor. She was freezing but she saw her sister trying to dry off as she walked behind her, startling her. Mandy turned and looked up and down her body. Laci moved her hands down her wet top, over her hard nipple,s before grabbing Mandy's towel.

"Let me help you." She got behind her and started drying off her back but ran her hand on the outside her panties.

"Are you going to tell me how you let me dry you off and you didn't stop me."

"Maybe."

"How my hands felt on your fat little bottom." She squeezed her cheek and felt Mandy clinch up and she quickly pulled her wet panties down.

"Laci, I won't be able to stop if you keep doing this."

"Who said I wanted you to stop?"

"You're my sister and you're drunk."

"You're my sister and you're standing here with just a see-through top on and you aren't stopping me."

Laci walked over to her luggage and unzipped the front part of the suitcase, pulling out a wad of panties before picking up a green pair.

"Do these look familiar? Laci opened the panties showing they were the ones from the video. Mandy didn't say anything and made no effort to cover her nearly naked body.

"Put them on. I'll help. You can imagine his big cock fucking you when you rub your pussy tonight, that is if you can make it to your room before you start touching yourself. Are you going to try or are you going to do it in front of me?"

Laci bent down and held the panties open and Mandy raised her foot putting it in and she pull up just a little and waited for her other foot. She felt Mandy's hand touch her shoulder for balance and smiled as she slowly ran her panties up her legs, feeling her smooth skin and wrapping her fingers around the curve of her ass as she adjusted the green satin on her hips and moved the edges around her shaven pussy that kept a faint darkness from her jet black hair. Still on her knees, she leaned in and kissed her mound over the panties. She was still in her wet clothes so she took off her top and smiled up at her sister who still had on a wet top as Mandy looked down at Laci and rubbed her hand in her wet hair.

"Would you let my husband's big cock cum right here on your belly?" Laci asked as she rubbed her hand on the soft smooth skin.

"Yes." Mandy was breathless when she replied and she kept her eyes on Laci, watching her kiss up her stomach.

"Can I see all of my big sister's tits now?"

Mandy moved her hands and took off her wet top exposing her tits that matched Laci's in every way except for the tan lines.

"Would you let me lick his cum off of you?" Mandy kissed up her stomach more and rubbed her hands up her hips over her panties.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, you could lick your husband's cum off my stomach and kiss me."

"You're so bad. Are you going to start masturbating in front of me now? Let me watch you cum?"

Mandy grabbed her hair and pulled her up, causing her to take in a deep breath and almost scream.

"Hey, not so rough."

"Rough? You've been teasing me all night so you're lucky I'm not rougher. Why are you being such a slut for your sister?"

"Because I'm a bad girl."

Mandy reached down and yanked the wet panties off her and turned her around, smacking her naked wet ass.

"Ouch, that hurts," Mandy said with a small giggle as the shots from earlier started piling up and the blurry frame of her vision kept her from putting up too much resistance.

"Good. It should hurt. Get on your knees." Mandy held her hair and walked her over to the couch on her hands and knees and sat down, pulling her head to her panties.

"I'm not going to my room to cum. You're going to make me cum. You've been wanting to all night. I told you to stop and you didn't listen."

Laci kissed the inside of her legs and looked up her body to her big tits and realized how much they looked alike. She felt her heart beating faster, thinking about how this is what it looks like when someone goes down on her. She ran her tongue op her thighs as Mandy moved her new panties over and Laci found her wet lips. She hadn't done this since she was married. She had a friend before Lawrence and they would play with each other but one attempt at a threesome made things strange and she never heard from her again.

Mandy was already soaked as she ran her tongue just in the inside of her velvety lips. She figured Mandy would sober up and run to her room or finally put her foot down and tell Laci to stop but this was a welcome surprise. She would blame it on the alcohol but she liked how this felt and wanted more.

"Can I jerk my husband's cock in your mouth? Would you be able to take that big dick in your mouth?" Laci asked as she raised her head and put two fingers inside of Mandy causing her to gasp.

"Fuck yes, I could. I would suck his dick so good for you and share his cum. Is that what you want? To be a cumslut for him?"

"I want you to be a cumslut for him and I'll be one for you." Mandy started fucking her with her fingers and pressed her tongue on her clit causing her to arch her hips and pull her hair harder.

"Keep going Laci, I'm close."

"Are you going to cum on your little sis's mouth?" Mandy laughed a little before planting her tongue firmly on her clit again.

"Fuck I'm going to cum. Right there. Right there." Laci felt her body spasm and her grip tighten on her long black hair through her moans before she collapsed on the couch breathing heavy. Laci grinned as she kissed up her belly and ran her fingers over her hard nipples before mounting her. She rubbed her sister's nipple as the tiredness from the alcohol and orgasm took over.

"Stay up and watch me, Mandy." Laci sat over her and rubbed her pussy while she watched her sister almost pass out."

"I'm so tired, now."

"You're not done yet, Mandy." Laci was rubbing harder and felt the build up in her stomach before she curled her fingers inside of her.

"Twist my nipple bars. Do it."

Mandy woke up some and put her hands on Laci's hard nipples and softly twisted the piercing sending a jolt through her.

"Yea, like that. Play with my big titties." She rubbed harder and felt more life in Mandy's hands as her moans filled the room more."

"I want to cum on your mouth so bad. Will you lick my pussy tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"I'll lick your pussy tomorrow."

Laci laughed through a grin as she arched her hips toward Mandy.

"Do you want to taste me? Hold your tongue out."

She opened her mouth and held out her tongue while she squeezed her nipples harder and Laci felt the pressure in the pit of her stomach and rubbed harder until she felt the sensation hit near her bladder and she squirted on Mandy's face. She turned at first but opened her mouth again as Laci covered her and the couch. She was wide awake now. Laci dropped into her sister' lap, still facing her and grabbed her face, kissing her deeply and tasting herself.

"That was so fucking hot. Tell me you'll fuck me whenever I want now," Laci demanded.

Mandy was out of breath and started to wipe her face and neck.

"We're going to really regret this in the morning."

"Shut up and tell me."

Mandy looked at her and moved Laci's hair away from her face.

"I'll fuck you whenever you want."

She kissed Mandy again before she finally got off her and got a towel.

It took a minute to get her to bed. Mandy was drunker than she let on and Laci was as drunk as she appeared, but she managed to get her cleaned up and in the bed. The maid service would be pissed tomorrow but she didn't care. She laid in bed naked, set an alarm and let sleep take her soon after.

It was too early when the alarm hit but Laci made sure she got up through the hangover but her head was pounding. Still naked, she made her way to the kitchen and grabbed some Motrin and chugged half of the orange juice in the fridge. Grabbing a bikini bottom that she conveniently forgot last night, she put it on and hurried outside in the morning air. She wasn't supposed to walk around the balcony topless but she grabbed her phone as she made her way to the hot tub, being sure to turn on the jets to mask her conversation in case Mandy got up but there really wasn't much danger in that happening, even still, she moved to the back corner of the hot tub.

"Hello," the caller sounded genuinely surprised.

"Emmitt, It's me. Don't pretend you don't have my number saved."

"Oh, I have it but I can't believe you are the one calling. I have a package to pick up from your husband while he is away. I hope nothing has changed."

"It will be there so long as that dumbass secretary does what she is told."

"Secretary?"

"She won't be there when you're there creep."

"You hurt me, Laci."

"Shut up. I may have someone who will be susceptible to your persuasion and business."

"I'm listening."

"Her name is Abby Lintner. I'll send you the photos and her hang outs. She is cute, blonde and young. Good girl image that you don't get often. No drugs or fucked up mental issues. She's clean."

"Those are hard to find and harder to convince."

"Her dad and fiancé are about to get a package of her in a compromising position; it won't go well for her. She will have a little bit of money and nowhere to go if I read her dad right. He's a real asshole."

"Daddy issues. I like the sound of this. I'll make the connection and if she comes through, I'll send you the finder's fee."