Perspectives Ch. 03b - Laci Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrong. You'll get something out of doing this, even if it isn't a new girl so you'll send me half now and the other half when you're rich friends are gang banging her and you're collecting the money. Deal or I don't send it."

"Show me a pic."

Laci pulled a pic she took from Lawrence's phone. She was in her underwear but it was enough.

"Nice. Cute. It's a deal. What did she do to piss you off?"

"Bye Emmitt."

She fucked my husband without my permission.

Laci lit a cigarette and waited for the money to hit her account. Once it was there, she sent the information. Sorry, Abby. Life sucks. Laci got out of the hot tub and dried off inside while Mandy slept. She got naked again in crawled in bed, smiling at her work. She pulled up the video of Lawrence fucking her and slowly started rubbing her naked body. Turning her head, she pulled the blanket from her sister to see her ass in the same green satin panties Laci wore in the video. She moved her eyes from the video to her sister before the sound finally woke Mandy up.

"Please tell me last night didn't happen?" She rolled over and looked at Laci who was masturbating with a slight smile on her face.

"Please tell me you aren't doing what I'm watching you do."

"And I'm doing it looking at your ass," Laci responded as she spread her legs wider.

"I thought you were just drunk."

"I was and so were you, but I'm not now so either watch me and let me look at you or help me."

Laci just closed her eyes as she felt her sister scoot closer and moaned softly when she felt her tongue on her nipple.