Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers

"You're so fucking hot." She groans into the couch. Then she turns her face back to her side to look at me. "I think I love you."

My hand stops palming her ass for a few moments. I just stare down at her, waiting for her to reconsider her admission or to take it back. She continues to stare at me, not ashamed, not even shy about what she just confessed.

"I know I love you." I push a strand of hair away from her forehead. I dip my thumb across her bottom lip.

She smiles, blushing a lot more. "Why did you wait for me to say it first?"

I run my hand back against her ass, enjoying the warm skin under my palm. "I didn't want you to feel any pressure from me." I rub two fingers along her wet slit. I have only a few moments before I fuck her hard. She can't just say those words and expect me to keep acting normally.

She grunts. "You better tell me you love me all the time now."

I lean down to kiss her shoulder. "I love you." My finger finds her tight little nub and I rub it with intention. "I love you, Clare."

She moans into the couch. "Sir, I need to cum."

"Cum, Clare." I rub at a steady pace, watching her body quiver under my touch.

"Oh, my-" She bucks and rides her orgasm with no reserve. Her moans are loud and exciting. Her ass moves around in the air, still burning bright from my hands. She locks my hand between her legs, not letting me move my finger any more. If only she knew, this will not be the only time she's going to cum tonight.

"I'm so fucking screwed." She breathes hard against the couch.

"Not yet." I pick her up in my arms and carry her back to bed. "But you will be. Very soon and very fast." I chuckle against her neck.

>>>

SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers
1...5678910