Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valid rebuttal.

"Why were you crying?" I know this is a mean trick but I need her to talk. I bring my hand up to the exposed skin between her shorts and her shirt. I rub my thumb along the edge of the seams. Coaxing the words from her lips won't be difficult. She has made it very obvious she wants this.

Her breathing picks up and a beautiful blush rushes from her neck up to her face.

"I waited for you. All night." She bites the inside of her cheek.

"I'm here." I move my fingers at a more leisurely pace.

A shiver runs down her spine. I see it travel throughout her whole body.

"What is that feeling in the pit of your stomach?" I ask more quietly.

She avoids looking at me and presses her lips together.

My fingers travel a little more south, going under her shorts, but not going where they would rather be. "Explain it as best as you can."

Her blue eyes finally land on mine.

"I don't know what it is." She places her smaller hand over mine and pushes it down, further into her warm center. There are no panties in the way. A soft sigh escapes her lips when my fingers dip between her slick folds. "I get this insatiable hunger. And just when I think I've found the guy that can help me." She shakes her head and her eyes close as she guides my fingers to move down the length of her wet lips. "It always leads to disappointment. But not because of them."

My boner presses against her hip. I know she can feel it. Instead of focusing on it, I let her use my fingers as she pleases. Her cheeks turn a darker shade and her breathing picks up.

"It's not because of them." She bites her lips and moans when my middle finger rubs against her clit. "I've hooked up with different guys, I've tried different things. So, what could be wrong except the common denominator?" Her hand guides my fingers deeper into her folds. Her hips roll up against me. "I give them orgasms, they please me, but there is always something lacking. Something substantial. I want more." She opens her eyes and looks up at me. "You can give me more."

I shake my head slightly. "You don't know what you're asking of me."

She rubs her hand over mine, pressing against her clit even harder. "Show me." She moans. "Please."

My teeth clench together before I bite the bullet.

I straddle her with lightning speed, quickly removing her hand and only leaving mine in her shorts. I plunge two of my fingers into her warm pussy and wrap my other hand around her neck. Pressing into her wind pipes.

Her eyes widen, not in fear.

"Yes, please!" She begs under me.

My fingers move with more urgency, causing a rhythm of wet noises between us. "You want to cum for me?" I stare down at her glistening forehead and see her eyes roll back.

"Fuck yes!" Her hands come up to my forearm. "More, please." She tries to pull all of my weight on her.

I adjust my hand, applying the same amount of pressure but covering more area. Her face turns slightly red and I see the orgasm coming.

"Warren," She whispers. "Yes!"

Her body trembles under mine. I feel each pulse coming from her pussy and each clench around my fingers. Her hips are humping my hand erratically until she barely moves. Very slowly, I pull my hand out from her shorts. Her hands fall at her sides and I go back to laying down next to her. Before she can say anything, I pull her back against my chest and tuck her head under my chin.

She sighs in content and goes to sleep for a second time in my embrace.

<>

The second time we wake up, there is no light out anymore.

Being in the same bed as her makes me lethargic. I'm not physically tired, but I want to stay next to her for a while longer. She's on her back again, looking over at me. We stare at each other, silently contemplating our next moves. While I would want nothing more than to take her, all of her now, I know she needs to eat. We've done little else than move around in her bed.

"Let's get dinner." She reads my mind.

I watch her move around her room. She goes through drawers, opens her closet, and then leaves to change in the bathroom. She must be shy given what we did. Which makes me hesitate. We didn't really do much of anything. If she's already bashful after some light breath play, she may go into hiding if she tries the rest. Am I willing to show her? Do I want to introduce her to this lifestyle?

"Burgers sound okay?" She comes back to the bed once she's changed, sitting with her legs crossed.

I nod.

"Are we okay?" Her hand reaches out for mine.

I give it to her. "We should be. After we talk."

"More talking?" The sass is thick.

"For sure." I nod, excited at the prospect of training her. The sass talk should significantly lessen.

We walk to a burger joint near her apartment complex. The place is full of college students, working and eating. Everyone is caught up in their own conversations or trying to catch the eye of their crush across a big group of people. There's laughter and giggling. Shouldn't she get the chance to do that? To have something innocent to start with?

I pay for our meals and we sit in the corner as we wait for it to be brought out to us.

"Can I just say, I can't wait until we're back at my place." Her cheeks are still rosy from this afternoon. Anytime she looks my way, I see the thoughts swirling through her mind. I'm sure if it were up to her, we would take a to-go box and forget all about the food as soon as we stepped back into her apartment.

"About that, I have work tomorrow. So, I should probably go home after this."

Let's start with setting expectations.

"You can always bring a change of clothes." She offers.

"So eager, aren't you?" My tone comes out lower than expected. I picture her begging me to finger her again.

She almost chokes on her drink and looks at me with wide eyes.

Oops, not what I intended. Let me dial it back.

"Let's eat and then we can talk." I see the burgers coming our way.

For once Clare sits back with nothing to add. She sits silently, waiting, watching. There must be a ton of questions on the tip of her tongue. A ton of comments too, knowing her. But she holds them all back. Her blue eyes keep falling to my hands and my mouth. We eat in silence until we're completely done.

I keep my gaze steady. "Let's start with expectations."

"Sure," She sits up.

"I'm a dom." I wait for a response. She's silent, yet again. "I like -no- I love to control."

She takes a steady breath and slowly nods.

"I love to control how we fuck, when you cum, and other little things that we can tackle as we go along." I fold my fingers together.

"Fuck," Her cheeks are bright now.

"Indeed." I nod. This is the most speechless I've seen her since we've known each other. "There is also the sadist part of me that I think we will have to ease you into. Don't want to get ahead of ourselves."

She nods, more alert.

"I like to control, but I also like to reward and to punish."

"Punish?" She squirms in her seat. She hasn't bolted yet. There is still time. Maybe she will once the conversation is over.

"Spank, gag, whip, deny." All words that any English speaker knows separately, but when put together, tell a fascinating story.

For once she drops her gaze.

Will she run now?

"But this would be a give and take arrangement." I want to reach out and pull her hands into mine. I don't want to overstep though. I know touching her may distract her and I need her to focus. "You will get as much pleasure out of this as I do." I promise her. Maybe more. The need to reassure her is alarming but I don't want her to walk away yet. "We can talk more about my expectations in detail in a more private setting. You will also get a say in what you want out of this." I motion between us.

She mulls over my words.

And mulls.

And mulls.

Eventually she looks up at me and smiles. "Okay."

"Okay?" I sound less enthusiastic.

"I trust you." She shrugs.

"But do you want this too? Do you understand what you're agreeing to?" Let me drill it in her brain.

"Yes, we are both two consenting adults and I want this. I want you." She clarifies.

"Even if you get punished?" Because I know she will.

"Maybe even more then." She shrugs again. "We won't know until we try."

Can this really be as good as it sounds?

>>>

Yes, yes it can.

We table our conversation until the next time we see each other a few days later. She's eagerly waiting for me at her apartment as soon as I get off work. I'm showered and just as eager to set some ground rules. I'm almost positive she will groan when she realizes we have a lot more talking to do but that will just make it that much more enjoyable for me. I'm also very curious about some of her answers. Has she been thinking about this as much as I have? Maybe. If she is as attracted to me as she claims, I'm sure our last encounter has been replaying in her mind.

I've somehow managed to avoid masturbating every night when I think of it. Her moans and pleas get me worked up every time but the reward I have in mind will be sweeter. And it will allow me to go at a much slower pace than I would initially. Moving like a turtle has never been my scene but maybe it will be if the anticipation continues to fan my hunger. Nothing about the whole situation is anything close to what I'm used to.

I can't take my eyes off her when she opens the door. She's wearing a similar set of pajamas as before, shorts and a thin t-shirt. They're dark blue with white stars and a pink lace outline around the neckline. It is pretty late. Maybe she is planning on going to bed soon. We both don't have anything in our schedule for tomorrow. For all I know, we can call an early night. I wouldn't be opposed to just talking today and reconvening tomorrow once she has had more time to think about it. Deep down I know the disappointment of not doing anything tonight would sting but I can be patient for once.

I manage to close the door behind me and drop my bag on the floor before I'm assaulted.

She's all over me. Kissing me, rubbing herself against me, pulling me down with her hands around my neck. She's moaning against my lips and trying to sneak her tongue in my mouth. I'm hard in an instant. I was already horny on the ride here. This is not helping.

I wrap my hand around her hair and gently pull her head away from me. I pull a little harder when she barely moves.

She moans in pleasure, instead of heeding the warning.

This is going to be fun. So much fun.

"Hi," I bring a hand up to her neck and squeeze lightly.

Again, she seems to like it more than understand the message behind it.

"Hi," She sighs and presses her body against mine. "I missed you." Her eyelids are low and if her tone wasn't crystal clear I would have blamed the pure lust for her words.

Instead, I take them at face value. Enjoying them for a moment before speaking again.

"I see that." I pick her up, wrapping her legs around me, still standing in place.

I should have her walk herself to the table so that we can talk like mature adults but her eagerness is starting to rub off on me. The sparkle in her eye intensifies as she looks down at my lips again, squirming all over my body. She presses herself closer to me.

I shake my head and guide her gaze up towards mine. "No more kissing until we've talked."

"Ugh," She rolls her eyes. "Can we talk after? I've been waiting for this for so long." Her fingers run into the back of my head, nails scraping against my skull. Her smile widens as my dick jumps against her.

"There are a few things we need to cover. Some rules to go over. Otherwise, we will be on completely different pages." I drop down on her couch and remove her until she sits next to me.

She pouts in disapproval but turns to face me. Running a hand through her hair. Her hand motions for me to start talking.

"Let's start with the basics." I pat her lap. "I am a dom, you are a sub."

Her nose wrinkles a bit. "I've never considered myself a submissive type of person."

"Do you always take the lead in the bedroom?" I wonder out loud. She can be bossy as a friend and maybe even as a girlfriend. But the vibes that I was getting in the bedroom were definitely submissive.

"When the guy doesn't know how to please me, yes." She explains.

I can't help the smile that takes over my face. "That won't be the case between us."

"Does that mean I will have to do everything you say?" Her brows pull together.

"You always have the right to say no. To anything. No matter how you think I will react to it. You never have to do anything you don't want to do." I vehemently reply. "This is an understanding between us. We're equal."

"Sounds so proper." Her tone is light.

"It is an agreement between us. I hope that we can both go into it with open minds and be complete honesty." My tone is serious.

"I'm here, I'm listening." She puts her hands up, trying to appease me.

"I figured we can talk about hard no's and then play the rest by ear." I have a list in my mind ready. Not sure if she does too. "I don't do anything with bodily fluids, causing extreme pain, skin mutilation, or food." These are the big ones that I always bring up.

She tries to go for a passive look but I see shock in her eyes. "Same."

"Anything else you want to add to the list?"

"Oh," She places a finger against her chin. "No foot stuff."

"That's it?" Should I have referred her to some links? No matter, I'm not planning to submerge her into all of this at once. I'll make sure to share some resources with her tonight that she can read up on later. What I have planned shouldn't pull us into troubled waters just yet.

"Sorry, I don't know about anything else that I wouldn't be into." Her cheeks flush. "I should remind you, I didn't start my sexual journey until this semester."

"That is okay. I will send over some resources that can help." Nothing to be ashamed of. Even though I'm again reminded that she's still very green. I move on instead. "Now, do you know of any triggers you may have? Things that would ruin the mood. Any role play that you don't particularly want?"

These are probably going to be harder to determine if she doesn't have a lot of experience.

"None that come to mind. But I promise I will think more about it and let you know if I come up with any."

Good. She is taking this as seriously as I am.

"Do you have any?" She asks.

"I don't like tickling, enclosed spaces, or feeling out of control." The last one is harder to grasp when there are a lot of things outside of my control. But my anxiety rises when either of those happen during a play scene and I've learned not to push it anymore. No reason to feel uncomfortable for something that can be enjoyable.

"I think mine may be similar." She adds. "Except the control thing. I trust you enough to keep me safe."

The words rock my core but I keep a straight face. They have a deeper meaning to me. The fact that she's willing to give them before we have tested anything out adds some pressure. I want her to trust me. I don't want her have second guesses when she's with me. I want her to have a voice but I also want to know her needs and her wants as well as my own.

Shit.

"What else?" Her foot is bouncing against the couch. Her excitement is building.

"Safe words."

"Oh yeah, I've heard of them. I hear colors are good. Yellow to slow down or take a break and red to stop." She sounds proud of herself.

I'm proud of her for doing even the most minimal research. "That works."

"Now do we get to have fun?" She sits up straighter.

"Almost," I bring a hand up to pet the back of her head. She instantly leans in closer, almost purring at the contact. "We know we're both clean but we can take another exam if you would prefer." I remove my hand so that she can focus again.

She shakes her head. "I haven't hooked up with anyone since my last exam." She's built a good habit of getting tested after every new encounter.

I nod, pleasantly surprised that she hasn't been with anyone more recently.

"Speaking of hooking up, I want this to be exclusively between us. Meaning I don't want to have to worry about another guy while we're together." That has always been the case and it has never been an issue before.

Her response knocks me back, not expecting it all.

She pulls back a little. "Um," Her eyes stray away from my face and she wrings her fingers.

"What?" I try to carefully hide my concern. Is this going to be a hard no for her?

Her eyes quickly meet mine before shifting away again. "I don't know if I want exclusivity."

My mind goes blank.

"I figured while we explored this, we would also see other people outside of it." She seems surprised that I want exclusivity.

I muster as much practice as I have gained over the years to clear my mind and listen to what she is saying. I try not to take it personally but it is hard. She wants to keep hooking up with other guys? Does she think I won't be enough? Can I manage to be with her and be okay with also sharing her? How in the world am I even contemplating this right now? It would have never even been a question in the past. As much as I turn the prospect over and over in my head, I can't get over the jealousy clawing at my throat.

"I've never been one to share." I tread carefully.

A small frown forms on her lips. "I'm not a toy that you can pass around if you feel like it."

"Of course, sorry, poor choice of words." My mind goes through different explanations. I shoot for the most honest one. "I want you completely, Clare. I don't want to think of you with someone else when you can be with me. I don't plan on seeing anyone else while we're together." That should show her it is not just one sided.

The frown stays on her face. "I promised myself that I wouldn't limit my sexual desires just for one guy."

Instead of feeling like I should call it quits by now, I continue to push a little further. My need for her has intensified throughout the whole conversation. We're so close. So close. But she is asking for something that I know I do not want. I can't promise her to be okay with something that I know will keep me up at night. I'm trying to be understanding of her situation and the promise that she made to herself. So, does that mean we won't even get the chance to explore anything between us?

"I'm sorry, I didn't prepare for this." I stand up and walk over to her window. Who am I to ask her to reconsider? She has her mind made up and she can do as she likes. Unfortunately, it may not be with me.

"Can we just see how tonight will go?" She pipes up.

I turn back to look back at her. "I don't think that is a good idea."

Not because of what she may think but because I know if I get a taste and I like it, I will do almost anything to get some more. I've had perfect subs in the past. Ones that match every one of my desires. Others that have shown me other parts of myself that I would have never explored. With Clare, I can feel a big shift in my expectations. More eagerness to share my world with her. If I get one taste and I find that she is perfect for me, I wouldn't be able to sit back and watch her share the same feelings with another guy.

I just can't.

Shouldn't that be enough reason to walk away now? I don't have control of the situation. I'm on the defense meanwhile she has all the power right now. Why am I allowing this? Because I deeply care about what she wants. I can't just brush it off and hope for the best. I also can't force her into be exclusive with me if she doesn't want to. Just like she can't force me to be alright with her seeing other guys.

"Okay," She stands and walks over to me. "How about we give this a deadline?"

How can she manage to sound so sure of herself? Is this something she has done in the past? Has she propositioned something to a guy just to get what she wants? That doesn't make me feel any better. She's not suggesting this because she wants to find a common ground between us. She's just looking to get a taste as well. And if she doesn't like it, she can toss me aside. If she does like it, she can just extend the deadline. My heart briefly goes out to Macy and other subs that I've ended things with in the past.

1...34567...10