Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care if they talk about me. I'll never see these people again after we graduate." She crosses her arms.

"What makes you so sure?" I bite out.

"I'm moving the hell away from here as soon as I get that degree."

I push down the disturbing feeling forming in my chest and get back to the point. "Okay, but can you do this somewhere else where I'm not trying to work a couple of feet away from you?"

"Why?" she giggles. "Are you jealous?"

I grind my teeth and her laugh dies in her throat. She puts her hands up in defeat. "It was just a joke, calm down. I know you don't look at me in that way." She brushes the comment over her shoulder. "I actually brought him here for you."

She looks over at her friend and waves.

He waves as well, eyeing me suspiciously.

"For me?" My mind goes blank.

Why would she bring a guy for me?

She nods excitedly. "That is my friend Sean. Met him last week. He is so funny and so cute! I mean look at him!" She guides my chin to look back at him.

I want to snatch her hand away but know that it will scare her if I did. Instead, I look back down at her in confusion.

"He's gay!" She squeezes my chin.

"Good for him?" I continue to stare down at her. "Is he looking for a personal trainer?" She brought him here to give me business? Unconventional, but it's coming from a good place. God bless her heart.

She looks at me sideways as if I still am not getting it, because I am not. "If you want to train him, sure. He can wine and dine you first if that is what you prefer." She's the one who is confused now.

My hand comes up to cover her own. I gently remove it from my chin and take a step closer to her.

This is a joke, right?

"You think I'm gay?" My whole hand engulfs her tiny one and I lower it down until it rests over her collarbone.

I feel her heartbeat humming in her chest and her face turns different shades darker. Her blue eyes widen as she finally understands her mistake.

"You're not gay?" She's in total disbelief.

I shake my head slowly.

If only I could prove it to her. Take her back to my place and give her a good whipping. Then fuck her for good measure and fuck her again to my liking. A man can only dream. I let go of her hand with a sigh.

"But," She looks up again and there is something new in her eyes. There is embarrassment and wonder mixed in. "You don't look at me the way other guys do. You're like my friend Sean."

Unless Sean also likes to fuck girls into submission, I highly doubt we are the same.

"Go home, Clare. And take him with you." I don't bother looking at him as I leave.

Nothing against people and their preferences. I just know mine is starting to morph more into a reckless vixen that acts before she thinks.

>>>

It is a surprise when I get a text from Clare the following week.

She apologizes for the mix-up and asks if I want to check out a new bar that opened downtown. Our downtown is different from a big city's. It is all small boutiques and restaurants. No night life really, but with some college kids willing to get away from the bars near campus, there are a few that stay open after midnight. This being one of them.

I meet Clare around 11 at night.

She's sitting at the bar, with some guy hanging around her.

I make it over to her just as the guy asks her if she wants to head out with him.

"I'm actually here with a friend." She points over at me and removes her bag from the chair next to her.

She's wearing a slick black dress that stops at mid-thigh. Her short boots make her look like she has a lot of leg for someone her size. She has her hair down in soft waves. Her make up is light but I notice.

The guy gives me one look and quickly steps away. My glower must still be working. Being around her has made me feel so soft I have wondered if I was losing my touch. Nice to know haven't when it really counts.

"Thank you for meeting me." She leans over and squeezes my forearm. "I ordered you a beer." She hands me the bottle.

I take a swig and look around us. It is packed and I would rather be at home right now, but I promised to come out with her tonight. And I know I can't sit back anymore wondering if she's being safe at night. I see a few guys checking her out and then looking away when they see me. She shouldn't have asked me to come if she expects to get laid.

"I'm so sorry again for the misunderstanding." Her cheeks are slightly pink.

How many drinks did she have before I got here?

"What is on the agenda today?" I don't want her to keep feeling guilty over something so small.

Yes, it hurt my ego a little bit but I will live. I'm secure enough to know I am straight. Being around her is a constant reminder that I am. Which is not really a good thing.

She looks over to a guy behind us. He's with a group of friends and meets her eyes as she looks back. She turns back to look at me and lifts her eyebrows.

"Are you drunk?" I ask quietly. It is mildly concerning to think of her hooking up with a random stranger when she isn't 100% sober.

But what the hell am I even talking about? Drunk girls were the best girls to hook up with when I was younger. Again, consent being the biggest motivator but how can these assholes know if Clare is consenting or if she is just being nice and not telling them to fuck off?

"A little tipsy." She motions with her thumb and forefinger. "But he looks like a good guy, right?"

I look back at him and glare when we make eye contact. He avoids my gaze and keeps on drinking his seltzer. He looks like a preppy asshole who throws money at problems to make them go away. I tell her so.

"Yeah, but with what I have in mind tonight, I think he will do just fine." Her secret smile turns into a frown at my reaction. "Okay, maybe that guy?" She turns and points to a guy down the bar."

He is staring at another girl's ass as she walks past him.

Idiot.

And so, the night is spent with Clare pointing to guys with potential and me pointing out everything wrong with them. Towards the end we both decide that if any of the guys have enough guts to talk to her first, then she can give them a chance. Too bad that the longer I linger near her, the less they look our way. Can they all sense that I will break their skulls in if they even thought about approaching her?

My possessiveness over her leaves me restless.

It has been some time now since I've felt the itch.

The need to claim what I want and how I want it.

I want a sense of control.

Being next to Clare, who will jump up at any opportunity to leave with another guy tonight, is messing with my head.

Why am I doing this to myself?

I distract her from the lack of admirers with ill-timed jokes and once I have her giggling, I want to keep doing it. The fact that I can make her smile gives over some relief to my pent-up hunger. My wolf knows to stay near but never come out and play with Clare. She is too good for him. Way too good for me.

"Time to go home!" She pulls out her phone and shows me the time.

I'm already sober from the one beer I had all night but she stumbles as she gets out of her seat.

"Where is your car?" She hangs on to my arm as we leave.

"I have a bike. But I left it at home." I planned on drinking a lot more tonight. I'm glad I didn't.

I help her order a ride to her place from her phone.

"Of course, you have a bike." She groans. "Can you be any hotter?"

We wait near the entrance in silence. Her leaning up against me, barely holding her head up. She's more wasted than I thought.

"Come back with me." She mumbles.

"I'll make sure you get home safe." I assure her.

"Yes, you will."

We both get into the back of the small sedan when it arrives.

Clare wastes no time leaning against me to rest her head on my chest for the short ride home. The driver looks back a few times, concerned that she is either going to throw up or that I'm some creep trying to take advantage of her. I let him look at me with distrust because if it were any other guy back here with her tonight, I would want them to feel his wrath.

I give him a very nice tip after dropping us off, letting him know that she is just my friend.

"Carry me inside." She wraps her arms around my neck.

"Please tell me you don't get this drunk when you hook up with guys." I lift her up in my arms and ask her to guide me to her apartment door.

"Ugh, I'm not that stupid." She snuggles closer. "I know I'm safe with you. Even if you're not gay." She giggles.

I open her door, after she fishes her keys out of her bag.

"My room is that way." She points down the hall.

"Do you live alone?" I want to prepare in case a concerned roommate comes out and threatens to kill me if I don't put her down.

"Yes, so you can stay the night." She snuggles closer.

She must think I'm some random guy she's meant to hook up with tonight. Oh Clare, your ass would be red for weeks if I had just one night to discipline you. Bringing a guy home is a big no. The creepy ones will try to come back. Doesn't she know this? We will need to have a serious talk in the morning about being safe. I thought she knew the basics already. Maybe I'm giving her too much credit.

After removing her shoes, I lay her down on her bed and tuck her in.

"Stay," She mumbles and holds on to my neck.

"I can't." I slowly remove her arms from around me.

"You have to. Because of you, no guy wanted to be near me tonight. That's a first." She's looking up at me from under her lashes.

"I'll text you in the morning."

"Am I not your type?" She sits up a little and clumsily pulls the neckline of her dress down. Her perky breasts sit proudly on her chest with the light from her bedside splashing over them.

"Are my tits too small? Or are you an ass man?" She motions to get up but I press her down again and bring the blanket up over her chest.

"You don't want me, Clare. I have nothing to offer you that you would want." No sense in trying to talk to the senseless but I can't help myself.

"You're wrong." She lays back, bringing her arms over her head and finally closing her eyes. "I will take whatever you give me."

>>>

There are no texts from her for days.

Rare, but not unwarranted.

Does she remember everything? Everything? Because I can't seem to stop thinking about her breasts and her words and her actions. She can't go around calling me hot and not expect it to mess with my head. This is the first time I've allowed myself to befriend a woman without any sexual intentions. Initially. And then she comes and messes it up by putting ideas in my head. Picturing her in a maid outfit, using her vibrator to please herself, making her jerk me off as she talks dirty to me.

I'll be damned if I let her keep putting those thoughts in my head.

I have to draw a clear line between us.

Tucker smiles wide when he sees me walk through the front door of The Black Cat. It's easy to spot him, in his usual spot with a new girl wrapped around his neck. He whispers something in her ear and she nods before moving away. He fixes his button up and readjusts his dress pants. He must have come straight from work.

"Finally!" He pulls me in for a quick hug and slaps my back. "Nice of you to finally join me."

I remove my leather jacket and roll up my sleeves. "It hasn't been that long."

"It's been too long for you." He motions for a waitress and orders us a drink. "Almost two months!"

"Is Macy here?" I scan the crowd.

Do I want her to be here? She is someone familiar. We could have a quick fuck and maybe that will clear my mind. Or maybe she's in a giving mood and can suck me dry like she used to. My dick doesn't immediately jump up at the prospect. She's hot, I know what she wants and how she wants it and vice versa. Why can't that be good enough? At least just for now?

He shakes his head. "I think she has her claws in someone else at the moment."

Disappointing.

My blood is buzzing just from being back in this space. It has been too long. My body is trained to be myself completely when I'm here. No hiding behind a mask. No fake pleasantries. Just on the prowl to find someone who wants the same thing as I do. No hesitation or worrying that I may scare them away. We're all here for a similar reason.

My eyes dance around the open room, looking more leisurely this time. Since Macy isn't here, I can be at ease. There is some potential. A few girls I haven't seen before. They're setting up a scene right now on top of the stage. A girl wearing an angel outfit, leaving little to the imagination, crawls over to a guy with horns and a paddle. A little too on the nose for my liking, but I'll take it as a much-needed distraction.

There's a buzzing in my pocket and my mind jumps to Clare.

Sure enough, it's her. And it's pretty late. If she's out right now, I know I won't be able to stop from worrying about her for the rest of the night. Especially after seeing how she gets when she really drinks.

'I need you.' No gif, no stupid emoji, just three simple words.

Words that are enough to drive me insane.

'Are you safe?' That is my main concern.

'Yes, sir.' She adds an annoyed emoji this time.

I run a hand through the back of my neck. I take a few deep breaths. If only she knew the severity of those words. I've never punished a sub for an emoji before but for some good reason I find it easy to imagine Clare being punished for a lot of new things that I can't even think of.

'Go home, Clare.' I put the phone down.

Tucker is staring at me like I've just killed a man in front of him. "Who is pissing you off right now?"

My phone buzzes again.

'Make me.' She goads.

A breath escapes my lips.

'Or maybe, I should just go home with a guy who is man enough to fuck me when I show him my breasts.' She adds a winking emoji.

The screen almost breaks under my grip.

"Dude, seriously." Tucker snatches the phone from my tight grasp.

I'm shocked that I don't break his jaw for even trying to read the messages. But I watch his reaction instead. His eyes widen with every scroll and he manages to put the phone down after a few minutes. Who cares if he reads the messages? They're nothing but talk.

"Who the fuck is Clare?" Instead of feeling confused he looks pleasantly surprised. "And how has she managed to tame you?"

"Tame?" I look down at my hands.

"Yes." He brings a hand up to rub his chin. "You don't share your subs, but she's talking about hooking up with other guys. She talks down to you. Makes fun of you. And you just...take it." He doesn't sound disgusted like I know others in our circle would.

"You just described a wimp." I glare at him.

"I've just described someone who is smitten." He shrugs.

Ugh, what a stupid word.

I snatch the phone back and type one last text.

'Do whatever you want, Clare.'

She responds immediately. 'I want you.'

She sends me an address and I recognize her apartment number.

"Fuck this." I shake my head. "I'm going home."

"Are you sure?" He teases and ignores my middle finger.

>>>

It's close to 7am by the time that I make it to Clare's place the next day.

Last night was absolutely brutal.

I couldn't go to sleep. I was restless, working out. Drinking. Doing anything to help with my pent-up tension. I wanted to go to her. I wanted to barge through her door and give her a good sounding for inadvertently embarrassing me in front of Tucker. But mostly, I wanted to have her under me. To hear her confessions in person. Does she really want me? I tossed and turned all night. Not giving into masturbation because it would mean that I am out of control.

That I am weak and she has a hold over me.

And yet, the thought doesn't bother me as much as it should.

If I'm being completely honest, I stayed away last night because I knew it would have changed everything between us. Because there was no shot that I would show up here and not fucked her. Fucked her endlessly until we were both spent for days on out. But more than that, I wouldn't have been able to hold back. She would have seen every side of me. The side that I only let out when with my subs. And she could have just as easily rejected me. No matter what her texts said.

So, I gave us both enough time to cool down. Whether she knows it or not, her words have shifted something inside of me and I can't go much longer acting the same. Something's gotta give. Maybe the dawn of a new day will make this conversation easier.

I bang on her door, half praying she has someone in there and half hoping she doesn't.

She's slow to get up but the door opens eventually.

She's wearing a skimpy tank top, almost see through, and her shorts look more like underwear. None of that catches my attention though. Her hair is pointing in various directions and the tip of her nose is slightly pink. Her eyes are puffy, not just from waking up but from crying. She has dark circles under her eyes. And her glare only pulls at my core.

"What happened?" I walk in, uninvited because I don't want anyone walking by to become part of our conversation.

"You have some nerve." She shuts the door and locks it.

"Were you crying?" My tone is low, dangerous.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" She crosses her arms. Her eyes are turning bright.

"Did someone hurt you?" I walk closer to her. I will kill him. Whoever it is. "Are they here?" I turn back to look at her bedroom door.

"Get out!" She pushes my chest.

I stumble back, caught off guard by her reaction. This is a first. Getting kicked out of someone's home. Not even my father has kicked me out before and I deserved it more then.

"Wait, let's talk." I put my hands up in surrender. "I just came here to talk."

"I don't want to talk anymore!" She comes up behind me and starts to push me towards the door. "I said, get out!"

A trigger goes off in my mind. I should leave. I always listen to my subs and their needs. But with every shove and every angry word coming from her, I get a sense of something else. And she's not my sub. She is my friend. I don't want to leave her upset. I am a decent enough human being.

I turn to ask for a moment to speak.

She slaps me across the face.

My hands are wrapping around her wrists faster than I can control my reaction. Her eyes widen as she realizes what she has done.

Another first.

"I'm sorry!" She licks her lips. Her blue eyes are filling up again with tears. "Warren, I don't know what is going on with me." She drops her forehead down to my chest. "I have this need. It is in the pit of my stomach. And nothing is working. I'm trying. I'm trying so hard to fill it. But I can't."

I wrap my arms around here, letting her cry into my chest. There is no sound coming from her. Just slight shakes in her shoulders. I pull her up in my arms and carry her to bed. She pulls me down with her asking me to stay. I probably shouldn't, given the fact that she was kicking me out moments ago. But I do as she says. I lay in bed, letting her wrap around me. She has her limbs all over me, her face against my chest.

She cries some more and then her breathing starts to slow.

<>

I'm roused awake by Clare's lips.

The light coming from her bedroom window indicates that we've slept for most of the day. Her lips are trailing down my neck and she's straddling me. She shamelessly grinds against my hard-on and somehow my hands are wrapped firmly around her hips.

She moans and licks against my neck.

I dig my fingers into her hips but gently push her off until she is lying next to me. I turn my body to my side so I can look down at her. She's breathless, rosy cheeks, and even rosier lips.

"Can we talk about this morning?" I move my arm around until I can rest my head on it and look down at her.

She stares up at the ceiling. "Can we not?"