SugarBab Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After orgasming, they told me to explain to them in detail about my dares. I told them everything.

They told me that they would create the profiles and add me later so they could send me some dares.

Next they pulled my hair and told me to crawl and follow them. I crawled to my bedroom and I had sex with them... In my pussy and anal until I fell asleep.

The next day, they were gone. When I looked at my phone I was in total shock.

I had more than 100 notifications from SugarBab!!

I opened the app and saw that I had lots of friend requests, messages and comments on my naked walk in public video on my profile.

TimTimTim and JerkMeOff28 were the men from last night. I opened up TimTimTim's dare.

"New dare: Invite 5 of your male friends over to your home and be the naked host for games night. Don't worry, it's just me and the other guy yesterday along with some of our friends."

I pressed on 'Accept', like I had any other choices... These men knew my address and had my naked pictures.

I opened JerkMeOff28's dare.

"New dare: Be naked in public for 24 hours. Take a picture of yourself every hour as proof."

I rejected the dare and a penalty came up.

Option 1: Always be naked at home.

Option 2: Always be naked in public.

Like that was any choice, I pressed Option 1...

Next, I sent a message outside of the app, telling TimTimTim that I had accepted his dare.

Then I went for a bath.

When I was done and wiping myself dry, my toilet door got kicked opened and I screamed. "AHH!!"

It was Timothy aka TimTimTim and his friends.

"Wow you're right! She is beautiful!"

"Nice breasts, baby!"

"Don't you dare hide them!"

"Get over here, Slut."

I walked over and the men pulled my towel away. Timothy grabbed my boobs and massaged them while saying "Nice to see you again, Jasmine!" We talked like it's completely normal to do so. His friends started to join in and touched me. My butt, my pussy, my ears, everywhere!

The other man from last night wasn't here... It's just Timothy with 4 of his friends.

Before the men made me orgasm, they stopped and told me to bring them some cups for the drinks that they brought.

There was liquor and coke on the table in the living room as I put 6 glasses on the table.

It was only 11am in the morning and we're drinking.

After pouring the ice, liquor and coke for all of them as they rubbed my butt, I had to sit on Timothy's lap and all of us drank.

"Put your hands behind your back, I got a present for you, baby!" Timothy said.

When I put my hands behind my back, Timothy handcuffed my hands and I started to panic!

"Ah! What are you doing? N-No!!" I screamed.

Timothy choked my neck and said "Calm the fuck down. Or I will throw you outside!"

I stopped struggling and screaming but I was still shaking.

"Here you go." Timothy said and placed a collar around my neck with the word 'SLAVE' in front. It got locked with a key.

Timothy started to explain to his friends about the SugarBab app as he massaged my boobs.

All of them started registering for the app and adding me as friends. Timothy used my phone to accept all of them.

"New dare: Be naked in public with your hands cuffed behind your back for 1 hour. Have a friend to help do your live stream for you."

I read and shook my head saying "No... Oh God please no! Don't do this to me!"

"Alright, it's your choice, baby!" Timothy said and rejected the dare for me.

His friends typed in my penalty.

"Penalty: Be naked in public with your hands cuffed behind your back for 1 hour everyday from today onwards. Have a friend to help you do your live stream for you."

"Looks like you have to learn the hard way, babygirl!" Timothy said. "You belong to us now!" The men laughed at me as Timothy massaged my boobs.

"New dare: Invite 5 of your friends in your contacts to watch you orgasm naked."

"Shall I randomly invite the people in your phone, babygirl?" Timothy asked.

"N-No... There's no way I can do this! My ex boyfriends, friends and ex colleagues are inside! Please Sir!" I begged.

"Alright then, reject it is." Timothy said.

"Penalty: Choose one from the following.

Option 1: Have sex with all of your ex boyfriends. Send video as proof.

Option 2: Have sex with 3 of your male contacts, friends or colleagues acceptable. Send video of proof."

"N-No... I can't choose! Sir Please!" I begged. "Ah!"

Timothy fingered my wet pussy and said "Do you think you still have a choice? Choose one option or I'll do it for you!"

"N-No.... No please!! Please Sir!!" I cried and begged.

"Alright then. Option 2 it is! Fuck 3 of your friends! Hahaha!" Timothy said.

The men laughed at me and Timothy poured some liquor into my mouth.

"Now, pick someone from your previous schools. Come on now! Pick someone or I'll just send your naked picture to everyone in your phone!" Timothy said.

"K-Kelvin, Sir...." I said.

"Who is he to you?" Timothy asked.

"He's my ex classmate, Sir." I said.

"Good enough, alright next is your former colleagues. Pick someone." Timothy said.

"Erm... Andy.... He was my supervisor..." I said.

"Wow! You're getting good at choosing people to have sex with! Not bad, Slut!" Timothy said. "One more! Pick someone. Anyone will do but it has to be better than your supervisor pick!"

"Erm... Jason... He's erm... My ex boyfriend's friend...." I said.

"Good pick, baby!" Timothy said. "Looks like you're really a horny slut! Ex boyfriend's friend.. Damn slut!!"

Timothy and his friends laughed at me.

"Alright baby, it's about time. Open your legs!" Timothy ordered.

"Get over here! I know you want to taste her pussy!" Timothy said to his friend.

"Haha! Finally!" He said and started licking and sucking on my pussy! Timothy held my legs wide apart.

"Ah! Oh God! N-No!! Ah! Fuck! Mmmm!!! AHHH!!!" I screamed and orgasmed hard.

I blushed in shame as I squirted all over his face.

The man looked up and said "Thanks Slut! Your pussy is very delicious! Hahaha!" He stood up and slapped my pussy hard.

"Ah!" I moaned and everyone laughed.

I noticed I'm being recorded by another man with his phone! "Don't worry slut, I'll send the video to you later.."

Timothy fed me more alcohol.

Next, Timothy told everyone that I would be treating everyone to pizzas! He made me gave up my bank account details so he could transfer the pathetic amount of money that I had left to his account. It was just $300.

After ordering the pizzas, Timothy threw me to his friends and they took turns massaging my boobs and fingering my wet pussy as I sat on their laps.

When the door bell rang, Timothy quickly inserted a hitachi wand into my pussy and turned it on to max!

Then he pulled my collar, made me stood up, and wrapped his arm around me as he opened the door! I was screaming inside my head 'No!!! Fuck no!! This can't be happening!!'

The door was opened by Timothy and there was a man carrying the pizzas. He scanned my naked body with his eyes as I stood naked in front of him with my hands cuffed behind my back. Timothy was massaging my boobs!!

I wanted to cover myself up and run away so badly!! A stranger watching me naked with a vibrator and being used by a man? Oh God!

As the vibrator kept on teasing my wet pussy, I started to moan out loud! "Ah! N-No!! Ah! Fuck! Don't look at me! AHHH!!!"

I orgasmed hard and lots of my juices came out! The vibrator was still inside my pussy as my juices flowed down my legs and to the floor. I was so embarrassed and I couldn't even cover up my face!

"Come in! As you can see my hands are full! Hahaha!" Timothy said. The delivery man laughed too and came in.

The men saw Timothy friends in the living room and bowed a little before putting the pizzas on the table.

"So... Do you want to touch her breasts?" Timothy asked.

"Of course bro!" He said. Timothy pushed me towards the man and said "Well, help yourself!"

The man happily groped and massaged my boobs while Timothy held on to my handcuffs behind me.

My pussy was still very wet and leaking as the man massaged my boobs right in front of me!

"Ah! Mmm!! Fuck!" I moaned as the men laughed.

After 3 full minutes of my boobs being massaged by the delivery man, I started to orgasm again... "Ah! Fuck! Ah! Ah! Ah! Stop it!! AHHH!!!"

The men cheered for me as I humiliated myself again. "Can I kiss her?" The man asked.

"Sure! Of course! You can fuck her too if you want!" Timothy said.

The man pinched my nipples and pulled it as he kissed my mouth. "Mmmm!!" I moaned.

A full minute of kissing. I was drooling when he stopped kissing me.

"So do you wanna fuck her?" Timothy asked.

"Hmmm... Okay let's do it!" The man said.

"W-Wait... I..." before I could continue, Timothy slapped my face and shouted, "Shut up and do as you're told, Slut!!"

"Y-Yes Sir...." I said.

Timothy removed my vibrator and my pussy leaked out my juices before the man fucked my pussy!

"Ah! Oh God! It's so big! Ah!" I moaned happily as he fucked me. He grabbed my butt for support while Timothy pulled my hair and collar back.

"Can I cum inside?" The man asked.

"Of course you can! She loves men coming inside her!!" Timothy replied.

"What? Wait! No! Stop it! Ah!" I screamed and begged but it was too late. The man came inside my pussy.

"No... No.... What have you done..." I said as I cried a little.

Timothy slapped my face and said "Oh stop making a fuss about it! You enjoyed having sex with strangers! Don't act all innocent all of a sudden! And go thank this gentleman for using you!"

I looked up at the man that just fucked me, he was smiling.. "Thank you for using me, Sir..."

The man slapped my face and I screamed. "Ah!"

"You're welcome, baby!" The man said.

Timothy gave the man $300 and said that the rest was his tips. He mentioned that the $300 was my money that I earned from doing slutty dares online.

Everyone laughed and the man left after spanking my butt.

Next, I had to kneel on the floor and fucked myself with my dildo as the men ate the pizzas.

The men watching me continuing to orgasm and humiliate myself as they enjoyed the pizzas with my money.

After my 3rd orgasm, 1 of the men came and fucked my mouth as I continued to ride my dildo. As usual, I swallowed all of the cum. Next, they brought me to the bedroom.....

Chapter 03:

After being fucked by Timothy and his friends, I cried in the shower before crying myself to sleep on my bed.

When I woke up at 3am, I had just 1 notification from SugarBab, but the immediately got up when I read the preview. "Warning! You have failed to complete your daily dares......"

I opened the app and immediately a pop up box came up.

"Warning! You have failed to complete your daily dares. As such, your account will no longer be in your control and your profile will be set to public setting. Should you decide to return back, you can contact administrators with the link below."

'Oh Fuck! No!! What is this!! Now everyone can see my naked pictures and videos on my profile? Fuck!' I thought to myself.

I pressed on 'Contact admin' but no one was online. So I went to my profile but realized it had 'Inactive' at the top and I couldn't edit anything.

The pictures and videos that I had to take as proof of completion of the dares were all there in my profile feed! There were more than a thousand likes and hundreds of comments on one particular video. It was my naked public naked video and everyone could see my face when I gave blowjobs to the men!

I had over 1200 friends in my friends list. Inactive users will automatically accept all friend requests.

I went and click on 'Contact admin' again and this time I saw the text box had 'Online: 1'

I typed in, "Hey! I need some help with my account. Please help me.."

Within seconds, I got a reply.

"Hello Tina, what can I help you with? Is it about your account being inactive?"

I replied, "Yes Sir. I want to make it active again."

Admin typed "Sure no problem. But just so you know that your profile will be set to public setting for a week after you switch back to active status, and you will need to do some steps to get your account back."

'Fuck. A week? Fine whatever.' I thought to myself.

I typed "What are the steps?"

Admin typed "First, click on the link below and submit a photo of your ID. Front and back."

I did as instructed.

"Next, you have to purchase our heartbeat tracker from our store. It's only $9.99."

"Finally, you have to take a photo of your full body, front and back, followed by a close up of your entire face. Send it to the link below."

I followed all of the instructions given by the admin and got my account back.

"Ding! Congrats Tina, you got your account back! Here's a quick summary for you.

Daily dares: 5

Completed dares for the day: 0

Penalties: 6

Badges: 2

Overall completed dares: 5

Active penalties:

1)No wearing of any bra and panties.

2)Daily dares increased to 5 per day.

3)All content sent for proof of completion will be uploaded on my profile's feed for all users to see.

4)Naked, handcuffed behind, public, 1 hour, everyday.

5)Have sex with 3 friends with video proof.

6)Always be naked at home.

7)Complete 20 dares before you can start to withdraw the cash you earned.

Rules:

1)Orgasm after waking up and before sleeping. Send video as proof.

Badges:

1)First Timer - Did a dare.

2)Not a quitter - Return from inactive to active status."

I hate myself from getting excited when I read my summary.

"Ding! New dare from admin!

Change your fake name to your real name. Option 1: JasmineTan22

Option 2: SluttyJasmine

Option 3: SlaveJasmine"

There wasn't any accept or reject option, just those 3 options. I pressed on SluttyJasmine.

"Ding! New dare from admin!

Upload a 5 minute naked video of yourself as you fuck your dildo. Explain to the camera why you went to inactive status and failed to complete your dares. Make sure the camera can see your pussy, breasts and face clearly."

'Urgh... Fuck me...' I thought to myself.

I started recording myself and knelt on the floor with my dildo. I started to fuck myself slowly and said "Hi guys, it's me Tina, now I'm using my real name Jasmine. Ah! T-The reason why I went into inactive status, Mmm... is because I was too Ah! Busy! Oh Fuck! Busy having sex with men! Ah! I had sex with OH GOD! AH! S-Sex... men.. I mean SIX MEN.. Ah! at the same time... and I didn't finish my dares on time.. AH! I hope you guys Ah! Forgive me.. and s-send me your dares.. Ah! Oh Fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! FUCK! AHHH!!!"

The video got uploaded onto my profile's feed and almost immediately I got spammed with likes, comments and messages.

I couldn't click on the other users' messages until I've read all premium and VIP users first. I typed in "Hi I'm back~" and sent it to all 16 premium and VIP users, including Master123.

"Ding! New dare from admin!

This is a rule to reward you for your dedication to the content you're posting. Rule: You're not allowed to lock your doors, ever. Your house doors, room doors, toilet doors, including public ones, need to be unlocked at all times. Take a video of you unlocking all of your doors and telling the camera how badly you want men to come visit you, even when you're sleeping."

'What the fuck kind of reward was this? It's a punishment!' I thought to myself.

I started recording my video and said,

"Hi guys it's me again, SluttyJasmine! I am now going to unlock my house doors so that anyone at anytime can enter my home and just have sex with me. I hope to see you guys soon... but I'm not going to tell you my address! Hahaha! Bye!"

"Wow! A real horny slut!"

"We finally get to see your adorable face!"

"What can you do if we dared you to tell us your address in a video? Never thought of it? Hahaha! Bimbo!"

"Horny little bitch!"

These were some of the comments I received.

"Hey Jasmine! It's been a long time!" Master123 typed it to me.

I replied "Hello Master. I miss you so much."

Master123 typed "Hahaha! You horny slut! Your address is at Slut avenue 5, block 369, unit 05-69, correct?"

I froze and trembled in fear when I saw my address. 'How did he find out? Was my ID leaked? What is this?' I thought to myself.

Master123 typed "Now I know you're wondering how I got your address. It's because I'm a VIP user. VIP users can see all of your personal data, including your ID and the videos you sent to get your account back from the admins."

I quickly went to the VIP list and saw that there were hundreds of VIP users. I pressed on 'Become an VIP user!' And opened my mouth in shock when I saw the requirements. $1000/month? Oh my God.

I continued reading, "VIP users have access to every user's data and hidden content, including dares history, what penalties and rules the users have, as well as as a blurred image of the users' ID, which includes the address, full name and photo should they decide to send it. All users are responsible for their posting their own content, and we do not hold any responsibilities."

'Oh my God... What the fuck?' I thought to myself. 'So hundreds of VIP users knows my address? Fuck no!'

I went back to Master123's chat and said "So what do you want?"

Master123 replied, "What the fuck is with that attitude? Do you want me to get the Singapore users to pay you a visit? We have over 300 male users here!"

I typed "No... Fuck no... I'm sorry. I'm just upset that I have no control. I'm sorry, please forgive me, Master."

Master123 typed "Hahaha. Sluts like you get horny when giving up control. Anyway I'm in Singapore too. I can visit you whenever I want! In fact, I'm already near your home. If your door isn't unlocked or if you're not naked at home, you know the consequences, Jasmine."

"Oh my God! He's coming? Oh no... Fuck! Fuck, Fuck, Fuckfuckfuck!" I said out loud.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't wear any clothes due to the penalties I had, and I couldn't lock my doors, oh God!

"What the fuck is this! What should I do! Oh my God! What can I do? Fuck! Oh Fuck! Why is my pussy so wet?" I talked to myself out loud.

"It's because you love giving up control, Jasmine." A man said behind me and I screamed! "AHHH!!!! Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm Master123, Jasmine. Nice to meet you, SluttyJasmine." He said.

"H-Hi Master....." I said.

"Why are you still covering yourself? Show me your body, Baby!" Master said.

"Sorry...." I said and let go of my hands and placed my arms at my sides.

Master123 was an American man. He looked a little like Ryan Gosling. A very sexy man.

Master came closer and gave me a kiss on my mouth. I clenched my fists and squirmed as Master massaged my boobs and stroked my wet pussy as he kissed me.

"Do you see how wet your pussy is? Just admit it, you love giving up control." Master said and showed me his wet fingers before making me sucked it.

Master kissed me again and said "Now I have a package and a gift for you. It's outside your house. Go get it, Slut!"

"Yes Master." I said and walked towards my door. When I opened the door, I sneaked a peek to make sure no one was around before grabbing the box and closing my door.

Master opened the box and took out my heartbeat tracker. He told me that this item had a special function. VIP users could track it as it's also a GPS tracker. Premium users could only see my heartbeat in real time. And it would be on my profile.

Next, Master took out a bunch of CCTVs. Live cameras to be installed in every room. Only VIP users could view them from my profile. That's like a hundred men watching me live!!

"Don't worry, I got a friend here in Singapore that will help you install these cameras for you. But you'll have to have sex with him. Nothing's free in this world, baby." Master said. "I got friends in the admin too, I'll get them to remove all of your daily dares requirements for today but only, if you behave yourself and be a good girl. Understand?"