SugarBab Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master..." I said.

"Good!" Master said. "Now let's go on a date. Go take a shower and I'll choose your attire for you."

I went to take a shower with my toilet doors wide opened. When I got back to my bedroom, Master handed me a piece of white, tight mini dress. When I put it on, my nipples were poking out and it was so obvious! The dress was only down to my mid thighs and I felt so slutty.

Next, I was given red high heels and I wore them. "Please don't tell me that's all I'm wearing.... Master." I said.

"Oh I thought you never ask!" Master said and took out my vibrating dildos. "Lift up your dress and I'll put it into your pussy. You will have it inside the whole time!"

"Yes Master..." I said. I shouldn't asked.

"Ah! Fuck!" I moaned.

"Alright let's go! Oh there's no need to lock your doors, my friend will be coming soon to install the cameras for you. Do you want to greet him first?" Master said.

I shook my head and he laughed.

Master ordered a taxi and we got in. As the vibe continued to tease my pussy, I couldn't sit still! All I could think of was not orgasming in public!

"Hey Jasmine, are you okay?" Master asked.

"I'm okay.... I'm just AH!" I let out a moan when Master groped my boob! The driver looked at me from his mirror and I felt so embarrassed! "I'm just a little hot...." I said.

"Well Jasmine, you're already not wearing any bra or panties, if you're feeling hot, maybe you should take your dress off! Hahaha!" Master said.

"N-No... Ah! It's... It's okay..." I stuttered as I moaned.

We got into town where the heart of Singapore was, Orchard road. In the middle of the road, Master said, "Why don't you orgasm, baby?"

"Now? Right now?" I asked.

"Yes right now. It's up to you. You can always orgasm in public later." Master said.

"But the driver...." I said.

"Oh don't worry about him, uncle take this!" Master handed $100 to him. "I'll help you."

Master pulled my dress up and revealed to the driver that I had a vibe inside my pussy this whole time!

"Don't be shy! Let him see your breasts too!" Master said and slide my straps off my shoulders and exposed my boobs!

"Now spread open your legs and fuck yourself, baby!" Master ordered.

I did as ordered and felt so embarrassed! I thrusted my dildo in and out as it continued to vibrate and mess up my pussy! "Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck! Ah! This feels good! Ah! Oh God! Fuck me! AHHH!!!"

"Do you want to touch her?" Master asked the driver.

"I can?" He asked.

"Sure! Go ahead! She's a slut!" Master said.

The driver was about 20 years older than me and I'm 22 years old. He came and fingered my wet pussy for a while before massaging my boobs. "Ah! Fuck!" I moaned.

"Alright, don't forget to thank the man for touching you, Baby!" Master said.

"T-Thank you for touching me... Sir.." I said. The driver laughed and I quickly got decent again before walking out of the taxi.

Master and I held hands as we walked in orchard road. The vibe was still messing me and my pussy up! My legs were shaky as I walked and I was reaching my limits! There were still people walking around and all of them were looking at me because of my slutty dress.

"M-Master...." I whispered.

"Yes baby?" He asked.

"I need to come... again..." I said.

"Wow! So soon! You're really a horny little slut, aren't you?" Master said and laughed. "Alright, 2 options. Do it right here, right now or you can go to the bathroom and do it with video proof."

"Option 2.... Bathroom video.." I said.

"Good choice! Your thousands of fans missed you! Haha! Put on a good show, alright?" Master said and rubbed my butt.

I turned on my recording once I'm inside the ladies' and into a cubicle at a mall. "Hi guys. I'm currently in a shopping mall's bathroom, so I have to be quiet. Please enjoy this video..."

I took a step back and lifted my dress above my head. Next, I started to fuck my pussy with my fingers and dildo. "Mmm... Ah!"

When I heard the bathroom door opening, I quickly covered my mouth! But I slowed down on my thrusts.

"What do you think? That bitch earlier is such a slut! Even my boyfriend was staring at her!"

"Yeah! No bra and tight white dress.. She's no doubt a slut!"

I opened my eyes wide when I heard the 2 ladies talking about me!

"I want to teach her a lesson!"

"Yeah! Like what?"

"Like tearing off her dress and making her walk naked in public, since she love to expose her body!"

"Hahaha! First we have to find her!"

"Hahaha!"

As the 2 ladies continued to insult me, I continued to cover my mouth and thrust my dildo in and out of my wet pussy.

I orgasmed and squirted hard on the floor before the ladies left the washroom.

"Let's go. Looks like someone's taking a shit."

"Yeah, so disgusting.."

They said.

I waited for another minute as I wiped myself with the toilet papers, went out to wash my hands, then walked out of the washroom.

Master was waiting for me outside. "You sure took your time, you slut!"

"I'm sorry, Master." I said.

"Let's go grab something to eat." Master said and wrapped his arm on my waist.

We went to a fancy restaurant, Master pulled my chair like a gentleman and I sat down.

"You forgot to turn your dildo on, didn't you?" Master asked.

"I-I'm sorry Master, I forgot..." I said.

Master lifted up his hand and a waiter came. "I would like a ribeye steak, medium, black sauce, and the lady will have the same with brown sauce, and also a bottle of your red house wine and 2 glasses."

"Right away Sir, shall we serve the wine first?" The waiter asked.

"Yes, thank you." Master said.

I love a man taking charge.

After the waiter left, Master said, "Now remove your dildo, turn it back on to max, and put it back inside your pussy."

"R-Right here, Master?" I asked.

"Yes, right here, Slut. Ask me again and I'll make you stand up and do it!" Master said.

"Y-Yes Master.." I said.

I didn't look around as I didn't want any waiters to think that I needed their help or anything. I slide both of my hands down the table and pressed the on/off button, next I pressed the speed button 3 times to set it to maximum vibration.

"Press another 3 more times, baby." Master said.

I did as ordered and the vibration felt like I was having sex! "I'm done, Master." I said.

"What does the vibration feel like?" Master asked.

"It feels like I'm having sex, Master." I said.

"Good. That means you're on the right setting." Master said and the waiter came back with red wine.

The waiter opened the wine bottle and it made a loud pop sound, I jumped a little when I heard it. Next, the waiter poured a glass of red wine for me and Master, he said "Enjoy" and left.

I took my glass and hit it against Master's glass. I took a sip and it was a little bitter, a little sweet, and a mouthful. "Continue drinking baby. This will not make you drunk so quickly but it will lower your inhibitions. Wonderful stuff that make you a slut."

"Y-Yes Master..." I said.

I drank finished my first glass of red wine. I realized Master wasn't making fun of me when he said it would made me more into a slut as my knees started to relax and open. My body was feeling a little hot even though I'm in a air conditioned restaurant without my bra and panties, just a tight dress.

"Here, drink another glass, SluttyJasmine.." Master said as he poured another glass for me.

"Yes Master. Thank you." I said and took the glass from him and drank.

I was starting to breathe heavily after my 2nd glass. "Now, let's make a live stream for your fans, shall we?" Master said.

Without waiting for my reply, Master took my phone from my handbag and started my live stream. The camera pointed at my face and I smiled awkwardly before the camera went under the table and pointed at my legs.

"Lift up your dress a little and show your fans what you got, baby!" Master ordered.

I didn't reply, I forgot to. But instead, I just did as ordered. I slowly lifted up dress and opened my legs wider. All of the people watching my live stream could see that I had a huge vibrating wand up my pussy in a public restaurant!

The camera went back to pointing at my face. "P-Please... Can I c-cum?" I asked, straight into the live camera.

Before Master could say anything, the waiter came back and gave us our steaks.

"AHH!!" I accidentally let out a moan! I closed my knees, put out of my hands down and was too embarrassed to look at anyone.

Master asked, "Is your vibrator starting to feel good?"

"M-Master.... The waiter is still here.." I said.

"So? Does that change anything? Your pussy is wet right?" Master asked. Like as if he didn't already know the answer.

"Y-Yes Master...." I said.

"Enjoy your meal." The waiter said and left.

I watched as the waiter turned around to look at me twice before whispering to his colleagues about what happened! I made sure to look away when he turned around as I didn't want to lock eyes with him.

"Let's eat first. You can orgasm later." Master said.

"Yes Master" I said.

'Oh God! How can I control myself! I really need to cum right now! I don't care who is looking at me! Please let me cum! Please!" I screamed inside my head as I served myself a cut piece of my steak.