All Comments on 'Sugarmum'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
versitalmanversitalmanalmost 17 years ago
Thanks

thanks for a good, well written story. The few typo's at the beginning caused some problems, but I was looking to read more by the end. The characters seemed believable. Thanks. I look forward to reading more. What next, clearly, he's got a good job, and loves to be her bottom. He is not cheap, but she is able to share him with another couple. It's his first time with a man, which is hot for all three of them, of course. The surprise is, the man is the friend who set him up for this in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
"Tomsparty" does it again !!

another great story and i cannot wait for the following chapters. you always seem to know what to write. i just love your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you tease write the rest

you must,you cannot leave me hanging,please continue your fasinating story.

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
AGAIN

YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!! I love you stories, but wish they had an actual end. PLEASE continue with this story!!! I'm not above begging, haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
-_-

The story was good but the ending irritated me.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please write a follow up.

This is easily the single best story I have ever come across on this site. PLEASE write a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!!

You've got to write more!! This was an outstanding start to a great story.

Joanne86Joanne86about 9 years ago

wonderful loved this story but it would have been so much better with a follow up, my idea would be to see them get married with Katie in a business suit and he/she in a dress.

pantycladladpantycladladabout 9 years ago
A darling tale

A darling story that held me breathless as I read each word. I hope the author follows this up and explains the feminine training undergoing and becoming a willingly compliant toy for Anita and the men, when Anita wants that.

DianeTGDianeTGover 5 years ago
Please continue this story

Love it! I will be looking forward to seeing how the story develops!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is my Katie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish the story continued on. Maybe have someone look your stuff over before you submit it. A lot of spelling mistakes. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous