Suitcase Heist: Lesbian Capture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosalie turns her vicious bite on her breast turn into a soft kiss, and Nessie can't help letting a soft moan escape. She slips two fingers into the girl's drenched pussy, curling them in her most sensitive places to elicit a defeated sigh. The girl is close to cumming again. She moves her lips down to her clit and sucks gently. Nessie recoils right before orgasm begins.

Stillness.

Nessie shifts her feet in anticipation. All stimulation has stopped. She feels her cuffs become freed from the chain above her, followed by her hands. Still blindfolded, she takes a few half-hearted steps towards what she thought was the door until a firm hand grabs hold of the back of her neck. She tries to remove the blindfold, but her hands are folded behind her and she is dragged across the room and shoved face-down onto the bed. She flips around, but her distraction allows her right wrist cuff to be clipped to the bed. Using her left arm to quickly move the blindfold away, her eyes are freed.

At this hour, the sun has long ceased its contribution to light in the room. The sturdy wood bed frame casts a long shadow on the wood floor. A pair of sparkling eyes peer down at the helpless girl. Nessie takes a deep breath, and moves her right hand up to stroke Rosalie's hair. Her hand pauses, considering mischief, but instead twirls a loose strand and then gently touches her attractive face. The woman above her tenderly grips her wrist, lands a kiss on her thumb, and guides it into the other restraint.

Rosalie clicks ankle cuffs into the corners of the bed, leaving Nessie spread-eagled. She returns to straddle her, and flips her own hair over her shoulder. Two more numbers to go. She could have skipped to the fourth number, but where's the fun in that?


12