Suits Ch. 04

Story Info
Andrea forces Brittany to live wearing a pigsuit.
3.7k words
3.96
10.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Brittany awoke with a foul taste in her mouth -- the taste of Andrea's sperm, snot, and piss all still very strong. She needed to brush her teeth and use some mouth wash, then drink as much water as she could. Then there was the urge to relieve herself as well, and the thought that she needed to urinate because Andrea forced her to drink so much of hers made Brittany hunch over the side of the bed.

"Eeeeeeuurgh! Eeeyyuurrggh!" She dry heaved, eventually spitting stomach acid and stale saliva from her mouth. Her sinuses burned with the piss-scented snot drooling from her nostrils, and she used the sleeve of her suit to clean the muck away. Well, some of it at least - there was only so much she could do with the finger-less latex material.

How Brittany managed to sleep in the uncomfortably tight pig suit, she had no idea. She supposed it was the drugs, which had worn off. At least she could move.

Brittany wished last night was just a dream, and that she was hallucinating the whole situation. She knew that wasn't the case though, and her hate for her roommate deepened. How could Andrea put her through something so humiliating?!

Anger raged through the blonde as she forced herself to sit up. As soon as she tried to stand, her pig-stumped feet gave way under her, and Brittany fell face-first to the floor. She groaned in anger as sharp pain tore through her soles, then turned onto her back to look at her feet.

"What the fuck?!" She wriggled her toes, and when she felt them prick into tiny spikes within the soles, she screamed. "Andrea! Andrea get in here!" She glared hatefully at the door as she tried forcing herself onto her hands and knees.

Brittany moved her legs, carefully dragging herself back to the edge of the bed. She rested one arm on the mattress, trying to force herself up. "Can't fucking move in this - fuck!" She gave up when the spikes dug into her feet again, and eventually wound up in a sitting position.

Andrea still hadn't come, and Brittany began to study the stubs at her feet. They were exactly that - pig-stubs. She felt them through her hand-stubs and realised the stubs and spikes were at least two inches long, altogether. There was no way she could stand up on those without severely injuring her feet. Feelings of frustration filled Brittany; she sulked and imagined all of the nasty things she'd do to Andrea.

As Brittany lamented her situation, she thought about something Andrea said the previous night. 'Get used to it, because you'll wear that suit for the rest of your life.' That was impossible, there's no way she'd be cruel enough to put another human being through that life. What she'd done to Brittany thus far, though, was evil.

Brittany knew it was the twentieth today, which meant there were another twelve days until her monthly report was due. And, if she still wore the suit then, and was unable to make the call, Stephanie would try to contact her instead. Twelve days of living like this though? Waiting that long was the last resort, and if Andrea didn't laugh it off as a joke and release Brittany, she'd have to find a way to escape by herself.

The sound of the Morning Show grabbed Brittany's attention, telling her Andrea just turned the T.V on. "Andrea!" She called out again and waited. She heard the woman in the kitchen, rustling through drawers and such. Soon, approaching footsteps on the linoleum, and the door swung open.

Andrea looked down at her new little pig-pet with a bemused smirk on her face, and Brittany could tell the woman just woke up. Although she rarely put effort into her appearance, Andrea's bed-hair was worse than usual.

"Are you gonna get me out of this thing or what?!" Brittany snapped once she felt the stare had gone on for too long.

When Andrea shrugged and walked further into the room, Brittany saw a glass of water in her hand. The sight of the clear liquid reminded her of her quenching thirst and she puckered her lips.

"Oh, do you want this?" Andrea asked, acting like she only just noticed she was holding a glass of water. "I guess you earned it, you were such a good girl last night, after all."

The woman held in front of Brittany to take, but it slipped through her stubbed hands and bounced off the floor, spilling.

"Come on, seriously?" Brittany snapped, looking up at Andrea to see a smug visage looking down at her. "This is stupid, take this fucking thing off me!"

Andrea began to laugh at the angry blonde. "Oh don't talk to me like that! I was nice enough to bring you a glass of water, right? Not even a thank you? Not my fault you spilled it!"

"Yes, it is!" Brittany shrieked, repositioning herself slightly. She was on her knees now. "Seriously, get this thing off me, Andrea. The joke's gone too far!"

Andrea feigned heavy contemplation by holding a finger and thumb to her chin, "Hmm..." She shook her head, resting her hands on her hips. "Nah. You're not in a position to talk to me like that, you realise. Giving me orders, who do you think you are? And come on," she looked at the stubs of Brittany's feet. "I had the suit specially designed so its wearer would be completely helpless... which I'm sure you've figured out."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Brittany asked, becoming more furious with the situation.

"Who knows? What I do know, though, is that you're fucked. You can't do shit." Andrea deadpanned. "If you beg me to get you another drink, I suppose I'd think about it."

There was just over a metre between herself and Andrea, and Brittany wondered if she could get close to the woman quick enough to attack her.

Andrea saw it coming though and side-stepped the blonde as she lunged. She laughed as the girl slid along the floor, and heard the sound of glass breaking and crumbling under the suit. "Did you just try to bite my dick? If you wanted my dick in your mouth, all you have to do is beg for it!"

Brittany's thighs and waist stung from the glass, but when she checked, she realised the shards hadn't pierced the suit. How much did Andrea pay for this thing? She forced herself up to her hands and knees again and screamed in useless anger. "Shut the fuck up, you psycho!" Before she could turn around to face Andrea again, the woman kicked her in the back. Brittany's face crashed into the door, making the steep doorknob crash into the doorstop.

"Okay, dumb ass - try and understand your situation," Andrea said, watching the girl rub her bruised nose with her stubs. She rested her backside on the railings at the foot of Brittany's bed and scratched her nuts under her loose grey and blue pyjamas. "I repeat: You are fucked. Without my assistance, you can't eat, drink, open doors or even use the toilet. I mean, you can, if you don't mind spending your days with filth clogging your crotch.

"Oh you're listening now, are you?" Andrea nodded in approval. "So, you're not a complete idiot after all."

"How long are you going to keep me in this thing?" Brittany asked, finally allowing the helplessness she felt seep into her voice.

"Okay, so I did say 'forever' but I didn't mean that literally," Andrea said, watching the girl's reaction. "When I feel like letting you out, I will. Just behave yourself, and it will be sooner than later."

It took a lot of will power to hold her tongue, and Brittany had a lot of nasty things to say. But she knew her anger wouldn't help, and she forced herself to stay calm. "Okay... I'm thirsty and I need to... use the bathroom."

"Good, see, we're making progress," Andrea said, folding her arms. "Beg me to get you another drink." She pretended not to notice the flicker of anger that crossed Brittany's expression.

"Please, can you get me a drink, Andrea?" Brittany asked, putting as much submission in her voice as she could.

"Crawl over here, lower your head to my feet, and try again." Andrea considered letting more of her weight rest on the bed rail to hide her growing erection but decided against it. Why should she bother hiding anything at this point?

Andrea smirked at the difficulty Brittany had in keeping her anger hidden. She wanted the girl to explode. Perhaps she knew if she let any anger out, it was something she couldn't reign back in.

Brittany lowered her forehead to Andrea's feet and felt the woman wriggle her toes against her skin. "Will you please get me a drink, Andrea?"

Andrea laughed, biting her lip at the pathetic display. Her cock flexed under her pyjamas, causing a thick tent for all but a second before resting between her legs again. "Of course! Good girls get rewarded," she said, stepping over the prostrated blonde.

As another glass filled with water, Andrea hummed happily to herself. She returned to Brittany thirty seconds later, who waited on her knees, and crouched beside her. "Slowly now," she said, holding the glass for the girl as she drank. The moment continued until the glass was empty, and Andrea stood again. "Now what do you say, Brittany?"

"Umm," Brittany glanced at Andrea for a second before looking away again. "Thanks."

Andrea stepped forward, letting her clothed, fat cock rest on the pig suit's head. "I think you should show your gratitude properly."

With Andrea so close to her, Brittany considered trying to attack again. Even while wearing a suit that prevented her from using her hands and feet, a simple bump to the woman's crotch could incapacitate her. And hell, at this point, the blonde was desperate enough that she could try tear into Andrea's crotch with her teeth.

She heard the uneasiness in Andrea's voice as she spoke, "Hey, if you even think of doing anything to hurt me, I'll make sure you never get out of that suit."

"What do you expect?" Brittany asked, somehow managing to keep the hostility out of her voice. "You're treating me like I'm not even a human being."

Andrea chuckled. Brittany was trying to appeal to her humanity now? "Shut the fuck up idiot," she said, tugging on the waistband of her pyjamas to let her cock flop out. She wondered if Brittany could see the tip of her cock draping over her cranium.

"Please... stop it," Brittany begged, closing her eyes. "You can't expect me -"

"Why would I have my dick out otherwise? Stop wasting both of our time and get to it already, Jesus Christ. It's like you want me to punish you or something." Andrea delivered a harsh kick to Brittany's lower back. "Now turn around, and give my dick a kiss."

With difficulty, Brittany forced herself to do a one-eighty turn. Andrea made sure not to let her cock slide off the girl's head, so the blonde's vision was obscured by the thick slab of black meat as she looked up at the woman. She angled her head backwards, now supporting most of the cock's weight with her forehead and nose, then kissed the underside of the shaft.

"There we go! Not bad. Now, I know I didn't specify, but when I said to kiss my dick... I kind of meant the tip? Thought that would go without saying." Andrea laughed as Brittany's placid expression became hateful again.

Brittany imagined her sisters crashing through the window at that point, with armed units behind them, ready to take Andrea. Even that twisted Janus was a welcome thought now. She consoled herself with the idea she only had to put up with this hell for a while longer - surely she'd figure something out.

Since Andrea seemed content with putting no effort in, Brittany tilted her head back more until the tip of the dick rested on her lips. When its weight caused its sag to continue, Brittany raised her pig-stump hands to hold the thing up, causing Andrea to laugh.

"Desperate, huh? Can't let my precious dick get away?" She joked, gently pushing up against the suit's pig-shaped nose with an index finger.

"No, I just want to get this nonsense over with!" Brittany snapped, letting the crown of Andrea's cock rest on her chin. When her captor didn't say anything else, Brittany puckered her lips and kissed the tip of the black meat.

Brittany looked up at Andrea, and just like she expected, Andrea wanted more. "You said I just had to kiss it, so..."

Andrea thought of saying some smart ass, sarcastic comment, but decided to take a new approach. She gripped the small, pointy ears on either side of Brittany's head, and pushed her hips forward. "Mmmh," she cooed as Brittany's warm, wet tongue caressed the underbelly of her shaft. "There we go, that's what a girl needs in the morning."

The pig-suit wearing blonde pushed her stumpy hands against Andrea's thighs, but the latex material caused her limbs to slip, jerking her forward.

A belly laugh escaped Andrea as Brittany's stupidity caused her to take more of the length into her mouth. The sensation of her tight throat trying to reject her cock sent shivers up and down the furry lover's spine. Before Brittany could correct herself, Andrea began to thrust into her.

"Ggghhrk! Uurryygk!" Brittany gagged and retched as the growing cock tried to enter her throat. Did Andrea actually manage to force this thing down her throat last night? It was huge! It made her jaw sore just to have it in her mouth, and she could tell it wasn't fully erect. She attempted to pull her head away, and even used the bed railing as leverage with the joint of her elbow.

Any and every attempt to get away was easily thwarted, as all Andrea had to do was tighten her grip on those floppy ears.

When she realised pulling away wasn't going to work, Brittany began to hammer away at Andrea's thighs with her stubby hands.

"God you're," Andrea grunted, "You're stupid!" She repositioned the girl so her back was to the bed railing, then thrust with all her might. Her main goal was to have Brittany's throat wrapped around her cock, but the bonus was the resounding gong of Brittany's skull bouncing off the metal. She pulled away, allowing some of her length to slide out of the girl's throat, before slamming her hips into her face again, causing another loud gong.

"Do you like that? That what you wanted?" The woman huffed, gritting her teeth in lustful anger as she looked down into Brittany's tearful eyes. "Keep struggling! Keep defying me!" She withdrew again and listened as the girl gasped for air. Saliva and throaty goo covered Andrea's length, so she began grinding her crotch against her victim's face. Sure, it's not like all that muck was going on Brittany's face directly, but she enjoyed the wet sheen that bathed the mask.

"Pl... Please..." Brittany croaked, then coughed a wad of phlegm that trailed down her latex-covered chin.

"Please? Please, what?" Andrea asked, grabbing hold of her sloppy fat dick, before stroking it.

"Ple- UURRRGHK!"

Andrea didn't let the girl say anything else - she crammed her cock back into Brittany's mouth mid-sentence and clamped one hand around the back of her head.

Despite her resistance, or likely because of it, Andrea was meticulous in forcing the blonde's head down into her crotch. She pushed, then waited for Brittany to gag and retch, then pushed harder. Her cock remained in place at times for several seconds until Brittany retched so hard that snot burst from her nostrils... and then she forced her deeper again. It was throat rape at its best, and Andrea tilted her head back in bliss as she felt her piggy's chin press against her nuts. She began to rock her hips back and forth, though she didn't allow more than an inch of her length to slip out of the toy's throat.

"Ghhllrrghk, gggllrrgghk, ggghhhrrgghk!"

The gagging and retching sounded heavenly to Andrea. It demonstrated her physical power over the small white woman, and that in and of itself, was just as hot as fucking her esophagus. Tears streamed from the girl's face, joining the mix of throat slop and snot that covered her visage. Andrea wished she thought of it before, but Brittany would look fantastic with heavily-applied mascara right now.

A few more seconds passed, and when Andrea thought she saw a shade of blue appear in the toy's cheeks, she unsheathed her sword from its holster.

"Wwwuuuggh! Uuugggh! Yuuuggghhh! Uuggghhhhh!" Brittany gasped and wheezed, then let out a drawn-out whine. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she sobbed, dreading the idea that she'd have to feel that monster in her throat again.

Andrea loved what she was hearing. For the past four months, she's put up with Brittany's passive aggression and racial slurs. Now, the black-hating cunt was reduced to a whimpering throat pet.

"Sorry for what?" Andrea asked, levelling her voice to a flat tone.

"Sorry for - UURRGGHHF!" Throat slop and spittle sprayed from the tight corners of Brittany's mouth, and her scream for mercy was cut off as soon as it began.

Andrea did the same as before - slowly, painfully forcing her cock down Brittany's throat. She repeated the process three more times until Brittany stopped begging. Eventually, every time Andrea allowed her to breathe, Brittany focused solely on filling her lungs with oxygen in preparation for more abuse.

"Good girl," Andrea purred, "You're finally learning."

Andrea enjoyed the idea that Brittany was in so much pain that she couldn't think of anything but the cock in her throat. She realised she wasn't hearing as much gagging any more, which meant Brittany must have gotten accustomed to her size. Well, Andrea couldn't accept that - she hoped with a day's rest or so, that the blonde's tight throat would return to prime-rape status.

When Andrea pulled the cock out of her throat again, Brittany waited with an open mouth - her face was a mask of terror and pain. She expected another round of face fucking. Instead, Andrea began jerking herself off.

"Here comes your milkshake, bitch!" The woman hissed as her stroke-speed increased, filling Brittany's ears with a constant 'fap' noise. She held the girl in place by one of the suit's ears and aimed her cock over Brittany's tongue. Rope after rope of thick, solid-looking jizz spewed onto the wet muscle and the blonde flinched at the taste. "Nnnggh, yeah, that's the taste of junk food-flavoured nut, cunt! Swirl it around for a bit. Get a good idea of what you'll have for breakfast every day."

She pulled the suit's snout up when Brittany moved her mouth suspiciously, "Don't even bother spitting it out, I'll make you lick it up off the floor."

The consistency and texture of the sperm reminded Brittany of the time Stephanie filled her mouth with silly string when they were kids. The oldest sibling had a great time at Brittany's expense, and Charlie, the second oldest sister, just held the blonde in place - laughing along with her big sister.

It was a struggle to swallow it all down, and it tasted worse than anything Brittany could have imagined. Wasn't cum supposed to taste like salt? This was like swallowing day old bacon-grease mixed with butter and enough salt to fill a fish tank. She retched as the slimy semen tried to cling to her esophagus on its journey down to her stomach.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad!" Andrea was giggling at the effort the girl put into swallowing her sperm. "You better learn to look happier when you're drinking my jizz, bitch. That shit's fucking offensive, you know?" She teased, slapping her cum-dripping, softening dick off the girl's forehead.

"It tastes disgusting," Brittany said, closing her eyes tightly, battling the urge to throw it all back up. It was a traumatising experience, that filth sliding down her throat - but the thought of it coming back up? That was horrifying.

Andrea rolled her eyes. "I'm feeling nice, since you, you know," she flopped her cock around, smacking it off the girl's lips. "I'll let your comment slide. Come on, follow me."

"What? Why?" Brittany asked.

"You need the bathroom, right? Let's go." Andrea patted her thigh by the door, waiting for her pig-suit-wearing roommate.

"Can I please have another drink first?" Brittany needed to get that taste out of her mouth as soon as possible.

12