Suits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea smirked, turning to face the girl before taking a step towards her. "Sure," she said, holding her cock, "If you drink it from here. Your choice."

Brittany made a face as if she'd just sucked all of the sour out of a Cry Baby extra tears sour candy, but didn't get any of the sugary sweetness. "No, I'm good."

Andrea laughed, turning away again. "Guess you're not that thirsty, then! Come on, let's go."

The blonde followed Andrea out, and she wasn't surprised when the woman leads her into the back yard through the glass sliding door. "This is ridiculous," she muttered, as Andrea unzipped pig suit's crotch.

"Go on. Take care of business, and make sure to get it all out. I don't want to have to bring you out here again in thirty minutes."

Andrea's massive dog came running in excitement, almost barrelling into Brittany at a sliding stop. His tongue slobbered all over her face despite her attempts at shielding the barrage with her hand-stump.

"Pestilence," She tried to force firmness in her voice but couldn't stop laughing. "Stop it, boy!"

Once Pestilence turned his attention to Andrea, showering her with affection instead, Brittany looked up at her captor with a questioning, horrified look. "Andrea, you wouldn't... make him...?"

The question was puzzling and as she pat the dog's head, Andrea looked down at her pig pet in confusion. Then it dawned on her. "Christ, no! What kind of pervert are you?" She playfully kicked Brittany in the pussy, making the girl yelp. After a few seconds, she laughed and whispered to herself: "Thanks for giving me another idea to punish you, though..."

12