All Comments on 'Suits Ch. 04'

by Lovetoilet

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

The problem is the person wearing that suit would die of heat stroke.

Latex doesn’t shed heat very well and it would block the body from cooling off. As a result, the person wearing it, especially when dehydrated, will die.

Not might. Not possibly. Will.

Now, if killing the wearer is your intention, that’s fine. Whatever. It’s a story and I don’t care if you carve them up on national television and serve them on a bun which but physiology doesn’t change. So if they’re wearing a suit that is skintight and impervious, they will die.

LovetoiletLovetoiletabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Whackdoodle! Thanks for the information. I didn't think that far into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story, beautifully narrated and absolute creativity in every humiliation method. Love the nastiness and the degradation in it. Continue this story and don't listen to those who have a PHD in how heat leaves the fucking body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovetoilet@Lovetoilet
New to Literotica. I really enjoy writing! Story with some erotica is always fun. And please note, the name Lovetoilet has nothing to do with scat, although I do like watersports. It's another way of saying 'Cum Toilet'! Most of my stories involve a heavy focus on sucking dic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Suits Ch. 03 Previous Part
Suits Series Info