Sujatha: The Professor Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever fucked two cocks at once slut?" I shaked my head saying 'no'.

I then felt a cock insert itself in my vagina and another in my mouth going the full length in mere seconds. I couldn't believe I was taking three cocks at once. I have definitely come a long way from having regular missionary sex with my husband with the light off. This blissful art of sex went on for a few minutes with each of them switching between my holes.

"I feel like I am gonna cum" said the guy ruthlessly butt fucking me.

"Me too." said the guy inside my vagina.

"Don't make a mess guys. It's a lot of work to clean this shit."

"Slut I want you to hold the cum in. You better not spill anything" Rakesh said.

Like a dog following its master, I started focussing on my holes to make sure I don't let a single drop out. I could feel both my holes fill up with hot cum and I immediately clenched my lower body muscles trying my best to hold them.

"Here this is the sluts' clothes. You can use it to wipe yourself." I sensed a piece of cloth being tossed around. My beautiful saree was reduced to a mere cum towel.

I shrieked as I felt a sharp tug on the nipple clamps attached to me. I was directed to kneel down on the floor twitching from the pain in my sensitive nipples. I was exhibited with two cocks and knowing exactly what it meant I started stroking and sucking them off.

Sensing they were about to blow their load I presented myself still struggling to hold the cum deposited in my clenched bottom holes. I was soon welcomed with a large load of white nectar planted on my face and chest.

I was then quickly led off the floor and back to the staircase covered in cum. I could sense that I was purely bought here for their sexual relief and since it's done they kicked me out.

"You can remove your blindfold slut." I looked around as my sense of sight finally returned to see I was back in the initial spot where I put my blindfold on. Rakesh then removed the leash, collar, and nipple clamps off me with the last one giving one last shot of pain before freeing my nipples.

"You can leave slut" Handing me a piece of cloth that seems like a short dress. I had a feeling I wouldn't leave here in the same clothes I came in.

"Slut, I don't want you to clean off the cum until Monday." It's a Saturday today and he wants me to wear the cum for one more day.

"Of course daddy, thank you so much for tonight" I said defeated as I watched him leave without a word.

I looked at the dress in hand and quickly got into it knowing dreading over it with my daughter waiting outside isn't such a good idea. It was a yellow flowy dress that came down to my mid thigh with a plunging neckline showing a generous amount of cleavage. No wonder how you look at it, it's a very revealing dress and my cum covered body doesn't do me any favors. I quickly fixed my after sex face and hair as much as I could and headed to my car feeling anxious about my upcoming interaction with my daughter.

"Mom, you were out for quite some time," my daughter said as I got into the car.

"Sorry dear for making you wait this long. I had to make a few work calls while I was there." I said as I finally couldn't hold the cum inside me anymore and I could feel it oozing out of my holes onto my thighs as I relaxed.

"Mom, weren't you wearing a saree."

"I spilled water onto it and had to change into this other dress I had." That's the most text book answer. I hope she buys into this bullshit.

"I like this dress mom, looks cute on you."

"Thank you dear, I'm glad you like it. I'll try wearing more such outfits." It's not an option for me. I'm sure Rakesh will make me wear more revealing dresses.

"Mom, did you get a new perfume? You also smell nice." She wouldn't make such a comment if she knew where it was coming from.

"By the way mom, since said you didn't have any plans tonight, I made us a reservation for dinner and booked tickets for a late night movie. We could also do some shopping before heading for dinner." her words were filled with excitement. After making her wait for me for such a long time I can't say 'no' to her. Fucking great. I will have to spend the rest of the night in this revealing dress baked in cum. I could feel it plastered between my tits and the dress.

"Sure dear, let's get going" I said as I started my car leaving the parking space. Just as I was leaving the locality I heard a notification chime on my phone. Glancing at it I could see a message from Rima, my teaching assistant.

"Let's meet on Monday evening at 5pm in your office"

12