Sukh And Steve In Ottawa Ch. 02

Story Info
Sikh Indian lady and Haitian man's romance.
1.2k words
2.5
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Steve and Sukh had been seeing each other for some time now. They couldn't be more different, on the surface. A black man from the island of Haiti and a Sikh woman from the Punjab region of India. While the City of Ottawa, Ontario, is full of interracial couples, a lot of people tend to stare upon seeing a black man and a South Asian woman together. While staring is an unkind and unwelcome thing to do, sometimes it is truly a sign of mere curiosity. Historically, the African and Indian communities hadn't exactly gotten along. Steve and Sukh could care less about the stares, though. They were a couple, and that's that.

Like all couples, Steve and Sukh take certain steps to move their relationship forward. They've met each other's friends, explored each other's domains, and opened their lives to one another. When two become one, it can definitely be a wonderful thing. Lately, Sukh has been spending so much time in Steve's apartment that he asked her to move in, and all of a sudden, his place had become their place. Sukh, the attractive, feisty Sikh Indian gal completely dominates Steve's real estate. She has begun filling his place with her stuff, and storing away his stuff. The Haitian brother never knew what hit him. One day, Sukh took Steve shopping, and what she wanted surprised the hell out of him...

"I want this one," Sukh said, and the young Indian woman smiled at her boyfriend Steve while pointing at the German shepherd dog that looked at them plaintively. There were lots of dogs big and small waiting to be brought home by caring new owners. The alternative was simply unthinkable. Dog adoptions at the local animal shelter in this part of Ottawa were always a complicated affair. Steve, a towering, handsome black man of Haitian descent in his late twenties paused thoughtfully. He looked at the dog then at his lady, before scratching his head. This was all happening so damn fast...

"Alright," Steve said, and Sukh grinned before patting the dog, Chief, on the head. The lady of the house always gets her way, and since Sukh felt that she and Steve needed a pet, they went out and acquired one. Steve signed the papers, paid the fees and then the three of them walked out of the animal shelter, never to return. They caught an Uber and then went to the east end of Ottawa, to the one-bedroom apartment they shared. No place like home, Sukh thought as she, Steve and their new dog Chief reached the apartment. They had much to do, come to think of it.

The couple ushered their new pet into its new home, and the dog barked joyfully before taking a look around. Steve and Sukh smiled as their new dog Chief went sniffing around the kitchen, the living room and even the bathroom. Steve took out a couple of bowls and filled one with roast meat and the other with water. Chief, smelling the food, went back to the kitchen and wagged its tail excitedly.

"Hmm, Stevie, I think Chief likes your Haitian cuisine," Sukh said, smiling as she watched the dog gulp down the meat. The dog finished eating rather fast, and then looked at his new owners. Steve looked at Sukh and the dog, then sighed. The burly Haitian did not remember volunteering to walk the dog, but Sukh made it clear that it was expected of him. Steve took out the collar, put a leash on Chief, patted the dog on the head, and then the two of them went out to face the Ontario winter.

"Not touching that," Steve grumbled after Chief did his doggy business in a snow-covered park. Steve loves his darling Sukh and considers the Sikh Indian gal to be his amazing goddess. Still, there are certain things a man balks at doing, even in the name of love. Cleaning up after his new dog is such a task for Steve. Even after living in North America for ages, Steve refuses to do everything that white folks and others seem to do without thinking. In Haiti, no one picks up after dogs and Steve is, genetically speaking, a Haitian man. Point bar, as it is said in the Caribbean...

Upon noticing there was no one around, Steve laughed. The dog Chief barked at Steve and looked at the mess he'd left on the snow. Smiling, Steve kicked some snow on top of the, ahem, residue, and then he and his new dog Chief walked back to the apartment. Steve tucked Chief into his pet bed, turned up the heat, and then went to the kitchen. As Steve stood there, washing his hands, he sensed someone watching him. Turning around, Steve found himself beholding a vision of beauty.

"Hey handsome," Sukh said, and the curvy, brown-skinned, raven-haired Sikh beauty stood there, hands on her hips. Steve smiled appreciatively as his eyes roved up and down Sukh's curvaceous body. With a coy smile on her face, her tits perked up, and her hips swaying, she was beyond sexy and they both knew it. Steve went to Sukh, and she welcomed him with open arms. They shared a passionate kiss, and then went into the bedroom.

"Hello beautiful," Steve said, as he tumbled into bed with Sukh. She climbed on top of him, the most ravishing temptress he'd ever dreamed of. Steve's hands caressed Sukh's lovely face, and then he pinched her erect nipples before playfully smacking her thick round derriere. Whoever said that Indian women lack booty has certainly never met Sukh. The young woman giggled as her lover smacked her ass, even as she reached for his erect manhood. Tis was definitely time to make love...

"Fuck me," Sukh demanded, and Steve watched as she rubbed his long and thick dark dick against her womanhood, a look of sheer hunger in her lovely dark eyes. Steve nodded, and entered Sukh with a swift thrust, burying his manhood inside of her. Sukh exhaled sharply as Steve penetrated her, and she began to ride him, loving the feel of his thick member inside of her. As Sukh rode him, Steve thrust into her, loving the way her tight pussy gripped his member like a vise. He couldn't get enough of her, and the fun was just beginning...

"Sit on my face, madam," Steve asked Sukh, after he'd smashed her real good for a while. Sukh looked at her favorite Haitian stud as he lay on the bed, a big and tall, dark-skinned and gorgeously naked man. Sukh stood up and rubbed her wet pussy with one hand while massaging her nipples with the other. Grinning, Sukh sat on Steve's face, smothering him with her big beautiful brown butt. Steve slid his tongue into Sukh's butt hole after spreading her ass cheeks and masturbated while eating her ass. The Haitian brother was in heaven, and his Sikh goddess had brought him there...

"Shubr ratri mere dost, good night, my dear," Sukh told Steve, after hours of passionate lovemaking. Steve was already asleep, exhausted after the sexual exertions that Sukh had put him through. The young Sikh woman's seemingly endless reserves of energy rocked Steve's world, in more ways than one. After enduring this sexual cyclone, Steve was out cold. Next to Steve, Sukh lay in bed, smiling. Everything was going according to plan. She'd chosen him as her man, and he was hers. Women the world over have been allowing men the illusion of freedom for eons, and it works like a charm...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers