Suki Suu Unleashed 01

Story Info
Suki Suu accepts a weekend job at a festival.
2.5k words
4.08
3.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure which is the bigger story here. I have the ongoing issue with my best and oldest friend, Charlie, and I have a part time job (weekend) job offer from my neighbors Conner and Kerri and I have my increasing transformations from Ben (Benny) Adams to Suki Suu. I mean, Suki Suu is so much better to look at.

Charlie may be the easiest, so I'll start with him and move on. It was not that obvious back in the day, but Charlie would wrestle with me all of the time. And believe me, neither of us were ever meant to be wrestlers. Now I know that it was Charlie's form of sexual experimentation. I never gave his hardness a second thought while he would roll me around on the floor for the most part.

The good news, bad news was that as each year passed, the wrestling was replaced with playful butt slaps and gropes. I mean, we all grew out of laying on the floor to watch TV or play video games and we ended up in the kitchen getting food and beverages for the group of friends that were over. So, to me, Charlie's up close and personal knowledge of my body just transformed from rolling around on the floor to getting felt up between the stove and the refrigerator. After so long, it became the normal and after a while I just ignored it. And now, if Charlie was over and he wasn't trying to slide his fingers between my butt cheeks, then I would look around and say where's Charlie?

My neighbor, Kerri, didn't exactly ignore Charlie's behavior. To be fair, I suppose I should say it was our behavior that she didn't ignore. I never asked him to squeeze me, but I never kicked him out of the house either.

I have a small group of friends and we still socialize on a regular basis. We will host different days or nights for certain events. My nights are Wednesday's where we would gather and eat Pizza and watch "Funeral Mishaps" every week. Kerri and Conner were not in our original group of friends, but as my neighbors, I would invite them over each Wednesday. We referred to them, secretly of course, as the "elders" because they are like 26.

But they were nice people and hard working. They ran one of those vendor tents that you see at every city festival or Art Show. And if you've spent any time in the south, then you know that every city has a festival with a theme and probably a queen. If you have been to a southern festival then you may have made a purchase from them. And you would remember them just from their cute aprons, which have their names across the top and a big "CK Gifts" in the center. You would also remember Kerri because the aprons aren't that big and she is.

This past Wednesday evening, Kerri asked me to join her outside on my front porch as we waited for the Pizza to arrive. Apparently, Kerri had something to say or maybe ask.

She started out slowly and asked me if I would be interested in working with them this weekend at the "Lady of the Lake" festival in West Charles between Friday and Sunday. I didn't accept the job offer immediately until Kerri sweetened the deal. And I mean she sweetened the deal. She went on to say that they always stay at the Hidden Lagoon Resort and I would have my own cabin suit. All I had to do was to say "yes" and then to come clean and let her know what name she should reserve my cabin under. She said that she always reserves cabins under "CK Gifts" and would be willing to revise the spare cabin to my name. All she needed to know was, what name should she use?

Kerri cut me off as soon as I tried to pull the "you know my name" routine and went straight into why do I let Charlie put his hands on me in the kitchen, why do I wear my thin sports shorts on Wednesday's and did she witness him rubbing my back while I plated the Pizza last week. I was caught off guard and was in no way prepared to finish this conversation, so I just let it out.

"Suki Suu. Put the cabin suit under Suki Suu please. And thank you, it sounds like it will be a fun weekend."

She smiled, gave me a pat on the butt in Charlie fashion and pointed at the Pizza guy in the driveway. Before she went back inside, she made it clear that I would be Suki Suu all weekend no matter if I was working, walking around the festival or fighting off the spooky lady in the wet green dress.

Before I go any further, let me say that if that bitch walks out of the lake and heads my way, then one of you guys better step up and be my hero. I'll just be around the back of the cabin, behind the rock that is next to the big tree. And by the way, before she seduces you, just remember that legend has it that her boyfriend threw her out of the boat on their moonlight float when she wouldn't put out, so, she might be a little pissed off. I'm just saying.

And, if I have approval and a command to role play Suki Suu for the entire weekend, then it starts with the drive up to the resort. I can't wait for Suki Suu to be behind the wheel with her foot on the gas and the winding blowing through her hair. Well, I'll be in the slow lane with the windows up and the A/C blowing my hair.

I became very excited about the job and the weekend as the night rolled on. Suki Suu has barely ever had three hours of fully dressed time, let alone three full days. I also think that it helped me that there was very little time to over think things. I mean, I have later tonight and Thursday to get prepped and packed, which meant scheduling a day off of work and picking up a new headband. A green one to match the freak lake lady's dress.

And because I'm the good friend to Charlie, I might have him stop by tomorrow evening because our usual Friday night will be cancelled this weekend because Suki Suu has a out of town job!

And as is usual for this far south, packing and working at an outdoor festival means shorts, shorts and more shorts, a few pullovers a few T's. flip flops and high tops. I will take one pair of long leg jeans for emergencies, but that's all.

And I'm hoping that Kerri doesn't mind if I pack my sheer purple blouse. I know Conner won't mind, but I'll ask Kerri before I wear it on the job. Easy folks, I'm assuming that Kerri will have an extra apron for me to wear and I promise I'll be PG-17 or so.

Packing was easy because when you only get to dress in the privacy of your bedroom, all your stuff has a habit of being in one place. All that stuff thrown around my bedroom is Benny's stuff. Suki Suu keeps her stuff in back packs and dresser drawers. You know, well hidden from prying eyes.

However, before my first weekend away, I have that one small detail to deal with first and that detail is Charlie. I invited him over tonight for an hour or so for two reasons. One is so he could get his fix of his freaky little sex games and two, I could use his opinion on how I look in these shorts. I could use some constructive feedback before I strut into the resort for check in. And as soon as Charlie leaves, I will practice strutting.

Now, poor Charlie is going to have a hard time getting his fingers in between my buns with these Denim shorts on, but I really want him to concentrate on my chest. Suki Suu is trying to figure that part out and it would be nice to know if I look ridiculous or do guys not care if boobs are this small, you know, just as long as they have something to stare at.

When Charlie texted me that he was leaving the Pizza shop with our Subs, I replied to just come in the house and keep an open mind. And it's a good thing that the Pizza shop wraps the Subs in aluminum foil and puts them in a bag because the bag hit the floor as soon as Charlie walked around the corner and into the living room.

"Hi Charlie, please have a seat. Ah, Suki Suu at your service. So, how do I look?"

It took Charlie a few moments to grasp what was happening, but once he came out of his trance, he turned the tables on me and shocked me. The SOB tried his best to pull me in and kiss me. Sorry Charlie, but Suki Suu does not kiss.

"Slow it down Charlie. I didn't invite you over to be your girlfriend for the night. I invited you over to get your opinion on how I look in these shorts. And judging by that boner you have, I assume that you like what you see, so thanks. By the way, isn't it so much better for you to get hard for me when I look like this? It's a little less gay, right?"

I took him by the arm and walked him to the couch. Apparently, we wouldn't be eating our Subs just yet, but it would be nice to hear him speak and pull his tongue up from the floor.

"Alright then, I guess I have the approval I was looking for. So, should I change back to Benny or would you rather I stay as Suki Suu for as long as you're here? Or, even better, should I change into something a little more comfortable? I have some new Middleton Mud Hens PJ's and they are cute as hell."

"Ah, PJ's."

"Long pants or shorts Charlie?"

"Oh, shorts please."

"OK, so flex it for me a few more times? I think that's something new."

At least his chest was moving now, not as much as he was flinching his hard rod, but he was breathing. And don't judge me. I don't have what it takes to flex like that, so I'm just looking, that's all.

"Listen Charlie. I'll make you a deal. If you can admit that you have been getting hard for me for years, then I will keep my bedroom door open while I change. We're friends, you can confine in me Charlie and I won't judge you. Admit it and your cargo shorts can be removed by the time I get back."

Huh, what do you know? Charlie called me out on my call outs and his shorts were coming down quick. And OMG, he's still admitting stuff and OMG does he ever have a freaky little naughty mind. And OMG, I'm feeling sorry for the girl he eventually ends up with. She is going to have a sore butt. A lot.

But I wasn't thinking clearly. Maybe I was a little too excited about this show and tell night myself, but I didn't consider what to do next because when I turned the corner into the living room, there was Charlie. He still had his boxers on, but he was at full staff and poking out of the fly and he had it pointed in my direction. A oh snap moment if there ever was one.

I had a split second to make my lists of what I could do and what I couldn't do.

My "couldn't do" list consisted of lap dances, twerking, circle jerks, butt sex, blow jobs, hand jobs or foot jobs.

My "could do" list consisted of giving him a thong and standing back. Hey, it's better than nothing and he can claim that I watched him.

"Sorry buddy, but it's the best I can do. These PJ's need to stay clean for my weekend. I'll turn around and lean over the counter like this if that helps. Just be quick."

I suppose that I realized that he was stroking with his right hand and pulling my shorts down with the left. And yes, I knew he was tugging at my thong as well because his fingers in my butt crack were unmistakable.

"Be quick Charlie."

Ugh, next time I'm going to face him head on so I can see what is going on. I'm also going to face him next time because he has gotten so close to me that I can feel the head of his cock bouncing between my butt cheeks with each stroke. I should have stopped him, but he has always had the hots for me and it almost feels like I claim it as actual sex. It felt so different that I used my hand and legs to wiggle my thong down to my ankles. You know, just to give him a better angle.

"You can have all of my crack that you want Charlie, but that's as far as it goes. And I suppose that it's no secret that I peeked at you and, well, OMG, your cock is so pink Charlie. I think I have a lip gloss shade that would match up perfectly with your tip. Oops, sorry Charlie, that's a head. There's no way a little would actually split my cheeks apart like I can feel they are being spread. And be sure to take full advantage of this situation Charlie, because we shouldn't ever do this again and by that, I mean if you want to blow on my tight little rosebud, it's now or never, Charlie."

I'm also going to face him next time to check his heart rate. From my current angle I don't know if those are sexual grunts or heart attack moans.

"I can't lean over any further Charlie, so stop pushing me down. This angle is good enough for you to find your target. And by the way, you're pushing against your target, so watch it."

Alright, fine, these PJ shorts and small and thin, so I have to wash and dry them. The thong can go in the laundry, oh, or in Charlie's pocket, just like that.

"That's right Charlie, you take a nap like a normal guy before you leave. I have a few things to do yet before my weekend trip tomorrow. Or is this where you get all embarrassed, scream that we can no longer be friends and run out of the house?"

Huh, he didn't run out of the house, but he did ask me what time I would be home on Sunday. And hah back at me because I'm getting ready for my first road trip and I don't care how hard working the festival tent is.

End Suki Suu unleashed 01