Suki Teaches the Art of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine noticed Boxwood and Jackie for the first time, their bodies partially hidden in shadow. "Oh, it's you two. Why aren't you doing your chores?"

"I'm so sorry, Mistress Elaine" babbled Boxwood. "I cut my hand and I needed to get a bandage." He held out his hand as proof.

"I did it. I hit his hand ..." Jackie blurted out.

Elaine interrupted the spunky brunette. " I didn't address you."

Jackie closed her mouth.

"Boxwood ... now ... ankles." This was one of Boxwood's favorite games, and Elaine, being sympathetic to Boxwood's small injury, indulged him.

Boxwood was feeling light-headed, standing bent over with his hands gripping his ankles. The scratchy tutu he hated was pooled now around his bare feet, his knees had to be slightly bent to reach this far, and his ass was exposed in the stretchy magenta panties. His hardening cock was pressed to his ample belly.

Elaine knew why he found this exciting- it was the purest submission of himself as unworthy, and grateful for her attention. Being exposed this way made him give up all his mental images of himself as a sophisticated man of the world, like Cary Grant or James Bond in an old movie. This position left him with no agency in his submission, all he could do was offer his exposed rear and wait.

"Where did you find this one, Elaine, at the ballet? " Suki said, laughing out loud.

"This one is Boxwood, he found me online. It's always amusing to have a confused male in my sub stable. I tease him with the others to remind him what he is now."

Elaine poked at him, using the tip of her crop to push his panties down, then stepped back and sharply flicked the leather tab across his skin, back and forth with a snapping of her wrist. Without waiting for his reaction, she reddened his ass and upper thighs with fast blows, as the two women watched.

"Up, Boxwood, 'present'." She lowered the riding crop to her side and stepped back as he wheezed into a standing position with his head throbbing and turned to face her, lacing his hands behind his neck and spreading his legs. The black T shirt had ridden up over his round stomach, and semi-hard erection was exposed. Elaine tapped his penis with the crop.

"Back to work now, those roses won't prune themselves. Pull up your tutu and get going, there is inside work for you after that. Give Jackie your panties to hold, you won't need them now." Elaine snapped.

He bent over again, to pull the stiff net skirt up and over his hips, leaving his body exposed below it.

"Thank you, Mistress Elaine." He handed the folded lace panties to Jackie and walked back to the garden.

"Who's the slut?" asked Suki, spotting Jackie, still pressed against the wall.

Jackie's ears perked up at Suki's question. She too was drinking in Suki's pale complexion and exotic looks.

"She was my chauffeur. She wants to join my stable of subs."

Suki motioned to Jackie. "Come here pet." She pointed to the area next to her.

Jackie was a confident woman, but Suki's command caught her off balance. She hesitated a moment before getting on her knees in front of her, the crotch of Suki's skin tight riding pants at eye level. She could see a hint of a camel toe. She felt incredibly self-conscious, semi-nude before two high class women in full riding habits.

"What are you looking at?" Suki's eyes missed nothing, and could see confusion, and insolence, in Jackie's eyes.

"Nothing ... uh ..." Jackie hesitated, not knowing what to call Elaine's guest.

"Miss Suki will do for now. Now tell me, what were you looking at? Don't lie to me."

Jackie realized that Suki already knew the answer. There was no reason to shade the truth. "Your pussy, Miss Suki."

"That's better. I would expect nothing less from one of Elaine's sluts. You are a slut, aren't you?"

Jackie paused for a moment. The term "slut" was a word heavy with meaning in her former life. But here, it could be used as a term of endearment.

"Yes Miss Suki. I'm a slut."

"That's good. I find you to be most attractive. Stand up."

Jackie stole a glance at Elaine, and her Mistress was quick to reply. "Remember what my note said Jackie."

Jackie didn't forget. She stood up. She was about a half foot taller than the Asian beauty. Suki casually fondled one of Jackie's exposed breasts, then squeezed the pierced nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ahhh ..." Jackie gasped, unable to suppress her moan. Her knees weakened and her posture sagged for just a moment.

"Very nice," said Suki, addressing Elaine and not Jackie. "I like this one."

"Then you shall have her. For as long as you like."

"I accept." The Japanese princess pinched Jackie's nipple until her new plaything pressed her knees together to magnify the pleasure she was feeling. Suki forced a finger between Jackie's closed thighs, feeling the sub's dripping wet cunt.

She put the finger in Jackie's mouth, watching her slut suck the moisture off her finger.

"This one will do quite well."

* * *

The two old friends walked side by side from the paddock to the main house, electing to go through the servant's entrance so they could shed their riding clothes in the mud room. Elaine sent Jackie ahead to gather clothes for them to wear. Boxwood had returned to his gardening. They sat on the narrow bench in the small alcove, side by side in their undergarments.

"Tell me Elaine. Do you miss it?"

"You mean us? Together?"

Suki nodded.

"Of course. I used to think about us every day, but even now, ten years later, I think about you often."

"You seem to have found a very profitable niche for your ideas. I'm impressed by your place."

"Coming from you I take that as a high compliment. Life has been kind to me. The patents I've developed are still paying significant royalties. I'll never be as wealthy as you, but I'm doing all right."

"You're too humble Elaine. You're doing much better than 'all right.' I'm envious of what you've made for yourself and what I've seen so far of your stable of subs."

"I learned from the best."

"And speaking of learning from the best, did you want to play or continue to act as old friends?" There was a sexual tinge to her question, which did not go unnoticed by Elaine.

Elaine had worked as a professor at Barnard in the Chemistry Department, running the program for gifted women. Suki had just graduated from the most prestigious university in Japan, and was seeking a post-graduate position in Elaine's department. The two formed a quick and lasting bond -- a bond that had endured for the past ten years. Neither Suki nor Elaine ever married, though both had a series of lovers or friends with benefits over the years. Elaine skirted her college's non-fraternization policy and carried on a torrid one month affair with her student.

At the time Elaine was already exploring the world of domination and submission, mostly as a top, but Suki's beauty, and her almost iron-willed personality, made her a logical dominant in their relationship. Elaine quickly learned that her fledging skills as a Domme needed much refinement, and Suki's experience, even though she was five years Elaine's junior, was an eye opener for the eager to learn blonde. Elaine had been in control of all her relationships since that fateful month, so Suki's offer was a tempting change from her routine.

"I'd like that," replied Elaine, somewhat surprising her guest.

"Usual limits?" Suki recalled Elaine's willingness to try almost anything.

Elaine pondered the question for a moment. "In for a penny, in for a pound."

Suki put her hand under Elaine's chin and turned her friend's head so their eyes met. "Delightful."

* * *

Jackie returned with two armfuls of clothes and handed each woman a neat pile. To Jackie's surprise, Suki took Elaine's pile and set it on the floor. "You won't be needing these yet," she said to Elaine.

Suki took off her bra and donned a cream colored sheer silk blouse. The garment softened her muscular body, and highlighted her dark brown areola and long nipples, which poked out prominently. She pulled up a short black leather skirt and completed her outfit with designer black patent leather pumps, cut low on the side to best display her daintily small feet. Jackie watched Suki's transformation to an elegant Domme, hoping that she would notice the ever growing wet spot in her magenta panties. Jackie didn't know what to make of Suki's confiscation of Elaine's clothes.

For the first time in many years the tables were turned on Elaine. No longer in control, Elaine had to mentally adjust to surrendering that which was dearest to her. As she stood there naked she realized what she had missed -- the liberation from being responsible for the care and feeding of her stable of subs, as well as herself -- and entrusting her life to someone in whom she had complete confidence.

* * *

Suki smoothed her short leather skirt and glanced at Jackie, ignoring Elaine still kneeling nude on the stone floor. Jackie felt her nipples harden at seeing Elaine displayed this way.

"Jackie, go find the other two subs and bring them to the library. I can see all of you need some refresher training in submission, along with Elaine here."

As Jackie went to find Jennifer and Boxwood, Suki reached down to twine her fingers in Elaine's blonde hair and lead her crawling through the house.

"Come with me, my pet. I'm not sure who is going to enjoy this more."

As Elaine crawled on the cold stone floor, with breasts swaying and her knees already red and sore and her scalp smarting from the hair pulling, she couldn't help but smile at the pleasure from her own humiliation.

* * *

The elegant library had floor to ceiling windows looking out on the back garden of Elaine's country house, with a large oriental rug and leather furnishings adding to the dramatic appearance of the room. The late afternoon golden sunlight was slanting in as Mistress Suki began inspecting the line of subs. Slender and muscular Jackie, curvy and heavier Jennifer, and the awkward male Boxwood all wore only the stretchy burgundy panties which Elaine had made their uniform, while Elaine herself was fully nude, a way the others had never seen her. Elaine could see the furtive glances from her subs, but said and did nothing. It gave her a small thrill to know she, and not Suki, was the real center of attention.

All eyes turned to Suki as she opened the leather box she had found in Elaine's closet. She sorted through the box and displayed some of its contents onto the low mahogany butler's table.

"We will begin with the idea that as submissives, all of you are equally low and none of you have any self-identity or privacy. Jennifer, step over here, so Jackie can prepare you."

The 40-something buxom blonde glanced at the others, then stood and went to stand on the edge of the carpet, facing the window, trying to fix her gaze on the distant lawn and ignore the others appraising her body. Jackie followed her, as Suki handed her a small basket.

"The first rule today will be that subs are always cuffed, and not allowed to dress or undress themselves. Jackie, remove Jennifer's panties, fit her with wrist and ankle cuffs, then put this scented oil on her -- all over her."

Jackie found the worn leather cuffs in the basket, kneeling to buckle them on Jennifer's wrists and ankles. Each cuff had a metal ring and a snap hook, so that they could be linked or fastened together. She found herself wondering how many others had worn these cuffs. Still kneeling, she reached up to slide the panties over the other woman's hips and down to the floor, helping her to step out of them. Jennifer stood nude, and flinched a bit as she felt Jackie begin to apply the oil to her skin.

"Jackie, we have plenty of oil, do every inch of her, every fold and curve."

Jackie stood and worked quickly but carefully, with her hands exploring every part of Jennifer, lifting her breasts, circling her hardening nipples, between her fingers, and between her legs, with extra attention to the clit. Every nerve ending in Jennifer became hypersensitive to touch, magnified by this intimate service being performed in front of an audience. The extra padding on her hips made her self-conscious as Jackie rubbed oil into the fatty flesh, but when Jackie grazed her clit for the first time she gasped and her legs gave way, and it took a quick reaction by the younger woman to prevent Jennifer from dropping to the floor.

"Ohhh," said Jennifer on the exhale, as Jackie's muscular arms pressed against her side. Jennifer was very aware of the wetness dribbling down her thigh now, and of her hard nipples jutting out after the other woman's touch.

"Continue," said Suki, enjoying the scene as much as the others. Suki could see that Jennifer relished the attention, and the humiliation, and that her voluptuous body had exposed her inner desires. Boxwood's erection had already poked out of his ill-fitting panties. He loved seeing Jennifer's reactions to being both displayed and ignored, and he thought about the times he had been allowed to touch her body.

Jackie finished her chore without further incident. She stood there awaiting the next order, knowing it was going to be her next. As expected, the command came.

"Now Jennifer, your turn to prepare Jackie. "

Jennifer took a step back, resigned now to being cuffed and naked, and took some pleasure in removing the slender woman's panties first, before putting the cuffs on with a harder touch. Jennifer slid her oiled hands over Jackie's tattoos and the rings in her nipples as she cupped the small breasts. Jackie reflexively thrust her chest forward as Jennifer gave a gratuitous tug to one of the nipple rings, twisting it slowly until an "Ahhhh" slipped out of Jackie's mouth as her nipple ring was pulled.

Jackie always enjoyed nipple stimulation as a part of foreplay, and this group scene showed her the first glimpse of subspace, where her surroundings faded to a colorful blur, and her entire attention was focused on Jennifer. Time became elongated as Jennifer ran her baby soft hands across Jackie's hardened body, each squeeze and caress making the young sub close her eyes and mentally drift away.

She lost her sense of time and place and moved her legs wider apart as Jennifer reached between her legs, slipping her well-lubricated forefinger slowly into her asshole until the blonde reached the knuckle on her hand.

"Oh God!" Jackie almost shouted as an unexpected orgasm ripped through her. Even though she knew she had breached protocol, the feeling was too good to surrender. She gripped Jennifer's finger by bearing down on her anal ring, cumming again and not caring.

Suki stepped forward to clip Jackie and Jennifer's ankles together and nudge them aside.

"Jackie ... you are a needy slut. Elaine, you're responsible for her training. You'll bear the consequences of Jackie's faux pas." Suki was hoping for an excuse to punish her former lover, and now submissive, and Jackie's transgression gave her just the opening she wanted.

"Boxwood, now you prepare Elaine, and try to be quicker."

Elaine walked across her own expensive carpet to stand nude at the window. After never having given Boxwood more than a hint of her body, and then just to torment him, now she had been put on display. He paused, looking her over, and Elaine was conscious of her medium size breasts and trimmed pussy on show for him. She felt his large hands fit the cuffs to her, then he was standing behind her with his oiled hands on her hips.

Boxwood was excited to be this close to Elaine's perfection, while knowing that sometime in the future he would be punished for following Mistress Suki's orders. He poured more oil into his palms and caressed all of her body, starting at her chin and working down to her neck and shoulders. His fingers slid into her armpits and he hefted her full breasts to oil the nipples and the curve below them as he felt their weight. He stroked her belly, and cupped his hand under her mound, then worked the oil along her labia and over her ass and thighs, trying hard to memorize the feel of each part of his Mistress's body.

Elaine didn't want to enjoy the attention from her bootlicking sub, but his broad, meaty hands were a welcome change from the small, dainty ones of her female lovers. His touch was still gentle, and as his oil-slicked hands glided across her hairless skin she let out her version of a purr of contentment.

"Elaine!" Suki's deep voice shook the strawberry blonde from her reverie. Elaine refocused her attention on her Mistress.

With a nod from Suki, Elaine took her turn, cuffing Boxwood and tugging his panties down to oil him. His cock was hard, but softened as he looked back at the four women examining his overweight and balding body; there was outright laughter now as they watched Elaine exploring his body but without allowing him any release.

It was the most painful torture for Boxwood as his Goddess, Mistress Elaine, naked, oiled his cock with the softest of hands and denying him his ultimate pleasure. His eyes followed her hands as they moved across his body. He had long ago ceded his body to Mistress Elaine, so he stood there impassively as her fingers explored every crevice of his aging body. She cupped and lifted his small fat breasts and tugged the nipples, then explored his belly and ass.

Suki watched and gave an almost imperceptible nod to Elaine, giving permission for her to stop.

Elaine finished her work and took her place standing side by side with the two other subs. Suki admired their oiled and naked bodies, all there to pay homage to her. She sensed friction between them, most of it centering on Jennifer. Suki had already figured out that Jennifer was the most insolent of the group, and also the most overtly sexy. She decided to clip the ankles of all four of them together so they were dependent on each other to do what she asked.

She clipped the ankle rings of Jennifer between Elaine and Boxwood. Boxwood clearly had a crush on Jennifer and his flabby skin was rubbing against her in a way that annoyed her. Elaine and Jennifer had a love/hate relationship. Elaine loved to torment Jennifer and task her with the most undesirable household chores, the main one being cleaning all of the toilets. Now Jennifer and Elaine were to be treated as equals, and Suki was interested in the new dynamic between the two of them.

Suki finished the chore of attaching all four subs to one another, making a line of four forced to walk together.

"Before we move on with your group training, we need to prevent any accident by Boxwood here, and also refocus his attention. " Suki handed a wine glass from the bar cart to Jackie, and poured oil into her other hand. "Have him fill this, you only have a minute. "

Boxwood's face went hot as he felt himself harden below his overhanging belly, and he caught the look of displeasure as Jackie reached for him. As the others turned to watch and chuckle, Jackie began to roughly pump Boxwood's now hard cock, stroking the shaft, teasing him and circling the head. He tried to resist but the sensation and humiliation of being made to do this was too much; his body jerked as he spurted into the glass, knowing what would be next.

"Drink your milk Box, time to learn new things."

He took the glass from Jackie, face reddening as he slurped his own cum and worked to swallow it. The thick liquid tasted musky, as he used his tongue to try to lick the glass clean.

"Alright subs, off to the bedroom now for the next lessons, go quickly."

* * *

They were stumbling and tripping over each other as the four of them trotted naked through the hall and up the wide staircase, trying to coordinate with their ankles cuffed together. Boxwood was excited, trying to move with the three women around him, conscious of their bodies against his with all of their swaying breasts and asses so close. Suki urged them on, swatting those lagging behind.