Suki Teaches the Art of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The image on the TV monitor had long ago gone black. Elaine awoke, unprovoked. It was dark in the room except for the occasional flicker of the screen. Elaine's head ached. She didn't know what time it was, and stumbled to the dresser to pick up the remote control and turn off the monitor. She looked back towards the bed, seeing Suki laying twisted in the sheets, sleeping with a blissful expression on her face. Elaine stood there, nude and sore, and looked at her lover sprawled across her bed and wearing her expensive lingerie.

"I forgive you, Suki," thought Elaine. "I forgive you for everything. You can take anything I have to live another day with you." Elaine had believed she was wringing the last ounce out of life with her lifestyle and her stable of subs. But it took just one day to realize she would trade it all to be Suki's submissive. Elaine knew well the pleasure of the charge she felt when she toyed with Boxwood, or punished Jennifer. This feeling with Suki was different ... better, and in some ways defying description as to why. It wasn't just pleasure, even though she experienced much this past day. It was the pleasure of serving another ... of knowing that she approved of you ... that she loved you. Elaine felt that love until the wee hours of the morning, Elaine willingly becoming Suki's sex object, to do with as her Mistress pleased.

Now seeing her Domme finding peace, Elaine wondered if she would find her own. She never settled down. She was a loner, never engaged, never married. Her amusement was her stable of subs. There was no chance of the kind of deep, emotional connection that she now knew that she wanted. Elaine looked at Suki and knew that she wanted to be with her ... whatever it took. "You want to be my slut?" Elaine would imagine Suki asking her and saying back, "Yes, I do." It was so out of character for a reserved woman, who carefully calculated her moves and left nothing to chance, to make this impulsive move. Yet, she felt it was her chance to cast away her preconceived notions of life and beg Suki to be with her -- if she would have her.

While Elaine was going through her emotional angst, Suki awoke, perhaps sensing Elaine's absence from bed. She rubbed her eyes.

"What the fuck Elaine?" she said, seeing her companion standing naked in the middle of the darkened room.

Suki gathered the sheets around her pale white skin to protect her from the night air coming in through the open bedroom window. She studied Elaine, her eyes adjusting to the darkness.

"What are you thinking about?" asked the prescient Domme. Suki could tell something was going through Elaine's mind.

"I'm thinking about you," Elaine answered.

"About me?" said Suki, as if surprised. She was glad that Elaine was thinking about her -- even in the middle of the night.

"Of course ... you've tipped my carefully constructed life over."

"Is that so?" questioned Suki, intentionally letting the sheet slip down so Elaine could see her breasts.

Elaine faltered for a moment at the impromptu strip tease. "How it could have been," she said wistfully. How it could have been ten years ago, if Elaine had agreed to go with Suki back to Japan.

"You didn't accept my offer," said Suki, knowing it was a disingenuous statement. At that time, Elaine had just secured tenure at Barnard, and giving up that coveted professorship to follow her student to Japan didn't seem to either of them to be a rational decision.

"As if I had a choice," came the expected reply.

"I've never had a hold on you ..." Suki started to say.

Elaine immediately interrupted. "But you do ... and you know it."

Suki got up out of the bed. She padded over to Elaine and pressed her body tightly against Elaine's, the bed warmed skin touching the cooler body of her lover.

Her arm curled around Elaine's waist, her hand resting in that valley of soft flesh just over Elaine's hip.

"I'm sorry I'm being coy with you Elaine. I know you wanted me to stay with you ten years ago." Suki used her other arm to hold Elaine above her breasts. She used her strength to press Elaine tightly against her. "But you know why I had to leave."

Elaine let out a sigh. It still broke her heart that Suki had left for Japan to claim her rightful place in her father's company. "You left me for money. I've got plenty now and I don't need yours." There was a tinge of anger in her voice. "And soon you'll be leaving me again."

"I know you're not after my money." Elaine almost felt insulted that Suki had to say that. "But you know I can't stay. I've got a company to run. I can't ...". Her voice trailed off.

Elaine decided to make the impulsive offer. "Then let me go with you," pled Elaine.

Suki spun Elaine around so they were looking at each other. "You'd do that for me?"

"Yes," answered Elaine, with no hesitation in her voice. "I'd do it ... for you."

"For me?" Suki asked, not quite believing what she heard. Elaine would be giving up much more than a professorship this time. She would be giving up something she spent a decade building.

"Yes," Elaine repeated, not irritated to say it again ... and again if necessary.

Suki stared into Elaine's eyes. Tears started welling up in her own.

"My Elaine ...".

"Yes."

"My slut," said Suki, lowering her hand and finding Elaine's wetness.

"Yes," whispered Elaine, her knees getting weak. "Your slut."

* * *

"You're leaving?" Jackie was incredulous.

"I'm afraid so." There was no trace of the confident Domme in her voice. Elaine knew that her submission to Suki in front of her subs, and them seeing her for the first time in the same low position as them, had forever changed the dynamic between the four of them. Elaine was dressed now, in her everyday clothing, regarding her three almost naked kneeling submissives. Suki stood silently on the side, at the window, with her arms folded.

Boxwood and Jennifer deferred to Jackie, who was the most outspoken of the group, and was speaking what was on their minds.

Jackie addressed the elephant in the room. "Will you be selling your estate and discharging us?"

Here, Elaine offered some hope. "It's not clear whether this is a permanent move. I'm going to keep this estate and I'd like to keep you on to perform the upkeep. You already do an admirable job. I'm willing to offer a generous stipend to the three of you while I'm gone. Is that of interest?"

Jackie looked to the other submissives. They nodded their heads in unison.

"It looks like the three of us are in agreement. We'd like to stay on."

"Splendid," said a relieved Elaine. She wasn't sure how her subs would take the news that she was moving to Japan with Suki, but it went much better than expected. Not only would they wait for her, at least for a while, her estate would be well tended. "All kidding aside, I've enjoyed all of the time we've had together. I know there have been tense times, but all in all it's been a great ride so far."

"It has Mistress Elaine," said Jennifer, speaking up for the first time since hearing the shocking news. "And I wish you the best with Mistress Suki."

"Why thank you Jennifer." Her voice and her body language expressed gratitude. "And you Box?"

Boxwood was his characteristically silent self. But a tear trickled down his cheek and his bottom lip trembled. His life revolved around Mistress Elaine and for the first time in as long as he could remember he was untethered from his lifeline. It wasn't difficult for Elaine to pick up on his wordless expression of loss.

"It'll be fine Boxwood," said Elaine, trying to quell his unease. "Maybe Jackie will want to take charge of the household while I'm away."

There was a long silence as all present pondered Elaine's last statement. Jackie was surprised to hear her name called. It pleased her that Elaine thought enough of her to make the suggestion. Elaine didn't make the statement without due consideration. She knew that Jackie was strong willed, and could manage Boxwood and Jennifer. Boxwood and Jennifer looked at each other, wondering if the other was thinking the same thought.

"I think I would like that," offered Boxwood, already thinking about he and Jennifer at Jackie's feet, paying homage to her young, hard body. The thought pleased him, and he was already aroused by the images racing through his head. He looked at Jackie and shivered at the humiliating things she might ask of him.

"I'm willing to try," said Jennifer, not quite as sure as the others, but not having a better suggestion. She was not interested in being in charge, and wondered if Jackie was up to the challenge. She did love licking Jackie's pierced nipples and watching her colorful tattoos undulate when she moved.

"Then it's agreed. I'll speak with my attorney about giving the three of you the authority to manage this estate while I'm away."

Then she paused, looking at her three kneeling subs. "I know I'm not one to show my emotions, but I wanted to tell you that I love you."

The subs were happy to hear what was previously unspoken. Each of the three took turns shuffling forward on their knees and bending forward to kiss the tip of Elaine's shoes. The usually reserved Elaine was overcome with emotion.

"I hope all of us find happiness." Elaine pulled them to their feet and had the four of them embrace, wondering if it was the last time they would all be together.

Suki stepped out of the shadows and stood alongside Elaine. "I'll take care of her, and one day we'll be back to resume your training. "Until then, be good ... or should I say bad?"

* * *