Suki Teaches the Art of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom was actually Elaine's large master suite, with a sitting area, a king bed with large, square wooden posts, and a luxurious bath with a large walk-in shower. Filtered pink sunlight streamed in through the sheer curtains covering the windows.

It was the first time the subs had been invited into Elaine's bedroom for a session. Until now, Jennifer and Boxwood had only been allowed to clean it.

"Line up, subs." Suki said. "Besides no longer having any personal space, let's be clear that you are all equally low, and will do as you're told for my amusement. " She loved this part, reminding them that they had given up their own identities to her.

The four of them stood in front of the bed, facing the window and the partial sunlight, naked and cuffed. Boxwood still had a dribble of dried cum on his chin.

"Elaine, you go first. Unclip your ankle cuff. Stand in front of Jennifer, offer her your tits, then use your mouth to welcome her to what is now my bedroom."

The tall blonde bent down to release the cuff, then moved in front of her new sister sub. With her face reddening, she used both hands to lift and offer her full breasts, eyes down. Jennifer smiled, then reached out to stroke the breasts and tweak the nipples, making Elaine breathe sharply. Her hands lingered, reminding her former Mistress how their roles had changed. Elaine knelt, with her hands pulling Jennifer's hips closer, and began licking her tuft of pubic hair, working her tongue lower to lap at her slit and circle her tongue around the clitoris. Jennifer closed her eyes and pressed her hips forward to savor the velvety soft tongue of her Mistress, now paying homage to her cunt. Elaine's primal urges took over as she gripped Jennifer's firm, plump thighs and ground her face in her sub's wetness.

Suki broke into her thoughts. "No need to fall in love here, just pay your respects and move on to Jackie."

Elaine sighed as she stood and took a step in front of the slim younger woman. Once again she lifted and offered her breasts, breathing harder as Jackie leaned forward to nip and suck on each globe. She slid to her knees, kissing the bare mound and then licking, surprised to taste the metal rings at her labia. Thrusting her tongue deeper, she swirled it and sucked eagerly. Elaine became lost in her lustful urges, not caring whose thighs she was between.

Watching Elaine, a bastion of elegance and reserve, naked, cuffed and on her knees and acting like a wanton whore made Suki want her even more. "Better, now show Boxwood an enthusiastic welcome, but don't go too far."

Elaine moved in front of him, bumping against his large belly, and lifted her breasts with a tiny sigh. His eyes lit up and his large hands cupped her breasts, thumbs circling the nipples. His former mistress had never let him come this close, and he tried to memorize the weight and shape of her curves. She stepped back, then knelt to cup his balls and take his thick cock into her wide lips as her other hand explored his rear, probing for and finding his anus and prostate. He started involuntarily thrusting his hips forward as her lips held his velvety cockhead as her tongue circled it.

"Ahhhh . . . ahhhhh," the older man groaned as the pleasure overcame his embarrassment. He looked down, to focus on the slutty image of Elaine's lips locked around him.

Sensing Boxwood was about to come again, Elaine moved away, leaving him hard.

"Well done Elaine. Now, each of you others take a turn greeting the others."

The line of subs shifted, and first Jennifer then Jackie went through the same path, offering and then licking each of the other three. When it was Boxwood's turn, he leaned forward to lift and offer his small breasts, which the women kissed and sucked, and nipped on. He knelt close to each of them, with his face pressed between their thighs as his tongue explored them and he studied their different tastes and textures. He finished and was still kneeling when Suki interrupted his thoughts.

"One of my other rules for subs is that you are not allowed to touch yourself or to cum unless I say so. All of you kneel here in a square, knee to knee, quickly. "

Elaine and the others shifted around to kneel on the carpet with thighs wide. She felt Boxwood's large knee to her right and Jackie to her left, with Jennifer kneeling opposite her, lips exposed.

"I want all of you to cum for me now, to show me how much you love my control. You have four minutes, but Boxwood you will give the ladies a head start, it's too easy for you, and of course you have the other special rule." She placed the used wine glass by his side. "Go."

Jennifer watched, as Elaine began stroking herself with a finger, and Jackie used one hand to play with her own nipple rings as she curled two fingers between her thighs. Jennifer put her own wrist between her legs and began to hump it urgently. She saw Elaine's chest begin to flush, and Jackie breathing harder. Each if them had a private technique, which they now had to put on show. It was humiliating and needy to be masturbating in front of the others just because Suki had ordered it.

With Suki's tap on his shoulder, Boxwood had his right hand wrapped around his penis, stroking as he watched the three women focused on themselves. He took in their varied body shapes and breast sizes, and the ways they caressed themselves. His excitement built, and he just had time to grab the glass as his cock pumped and spurted and the wave subsided. The women were still working toward their own peaks as he tipped the glass to let the sticky fluid flow into his lips, with a musky salty taste.

As they were shaking and pulsing, without any instructions from Suki the four subs were suddenly embracing and hugging in a naked pile on the carpet, kissing and nuzzling, sucking on nipples licking warm skin, a group now not just four individuals. Boxwood was sucking on Jennifer's tits, then licking between Jackie's legs to taste the rings as he felt someone licking and sucking his soft cock. Elaine was part of the sub group now, not paying attention to which woman she was licking and touching.

Suki watched and smiled, imagining the possibilities now for her stable of submissives. They were all in sub space now, giving up their own boundaries to just be part of an erotic group.

Suki smiled at her tangle of submissives, naked and ignoring her as they touched and tasted each other. She had to raise her voice to get their attention.

"Now, get yourselves cleaned up, you have tasks before dinner."

She shooed them into the bathroom's large glass shower stall, pushing them in a group against the tile and the cold glass.

"You can use warm water this time, because I'm in a good mood. Use that expensive French body wash but remember-- no one touches themselves."

Elaine turned on the water, then began to soap Jackie's hips and back and small breasts. Jennifer glared as Boxwood eagerly fondled her heavy breasts with his soapy hands, then sharply slapped his rear and tugged his cock to soap it. Someone shifted, and as steam filled the room they were a huddle of slick, soapy bodies. Elaine felt other hands on her breasts and between her legs, and turned her attention to Jackie's small, hard breasts and tattooed skin.

They all used Elaine's stack of thick, fluffy towels and filed back into the bedroom. Suki had laid out clothing for them on the bed, and Elaine saw with a deep sigh that Suki had found her best lingerie drawer, with her favorite collection of expensive La Perla underwear- the $100 panties, $400 bras, and the $1,000 short silk kimono. She blinked back tears at seeing her own most sexy and special things being used this way.

"Elaine, you can dress the others; I think this lace bra and panty set for Jennifer, and just this thong for Jackie"

Elaine swallowed hard, then moved to slide the panties up Jennifer's legs, and fit her into the bra, then Jackie.

"Now for Boxwood, these luxurious cream silk panties, the stretchy halter bra, and the robe. I can see he needs to be reminded of his feminine side."

Elaine kept her eyes down as she dressed her former sub, trying to handle him as little as possible as she tucked his thick cock into the panties. Her nipples brushed his chest as she fitted the bra, then the too- small loose hip length robe. None of these clothes would ever feel like hers again.

Boxwood was feeling ridiculous and embarrassed, but aroused as he watched Suki dress Elaine in high cut panties and a low cut push up bra.

"OK, Jennifer I understand you hate cleaning, so of course you will scrub this bathroom and the other three in the house. Box, I have some special instructions for you in the guest room. Jackie and Elaine, you two will make dinner- some sort of pasta with a white vodka sauce and a chopped salad, with a bottle of Elaine's best white wine. Get going,"

* * *

As Boxwood came into the kitchen, the delicious smells made him forget his own appearance in ridiculous lingerie. He loved the sight of the barely dressed Elaine, and her helper Jackie, scurrying around the kitchen to finish preparations. As he looked at the table, though, he saw only one place set with Elaine's best china and silver and glasses, with a candle. On the other side of the kitchen, next to the door, he saw four plastic bowls lined up on the floor. Jennifer walked in, carrying her bucket of cleaning tools, looking silly in her rubber gloves, bra and panties, scowling.

Suki came in looking rested, still wearing the short leather skirt and semi- transparent blouse. She smiled at her trainees.

"Dinner looks wonderful Elaine, you are such a good hostess. You can serve me, then the others. Boxwood, take off your short robe before you eat, just toss it there in the bench. Bon appetit!"

Suki took her place at the table, smiling as Elaine bent low to serve her and displayed her cleavage. Salad, pasta, wine -- each serving made Suki smile with anticipation. Boxwood and the two women knelt on the floor at the bowls, waiting quietly. Elaine put scoops of pasta and salad in their bowls, and served one for herself.

"All of you hold hands while you eat, try not to make a mess."

Jennifer took Jackie's hand, then Elaine's, and leaned forward to put her face to the shallow bowl. Eating with no hands was difficult, as the four subs tried to gobble the mix of pasta and salad . As their faces were covered with sauce and food, each of them had the same thought: in only an afternoon, I have given up all of myself just to have the favor of Mistress Suki -- dressed like a slut, fed like a domestic pet, and surrendering my own body or sexuality to another. What they felt as they relaxed into sub space was not anger or fear, just love for their new Mistress Suki.

* * *

Mistress Suki sipped her wine and opened a book, as her four newly trained submissives worked to clean up the kitchen after dinner. As they put away the last of the dishes, she turned to them with a smile. She loved this feeling of control and playing with their minds and bodies.

"I think you are beginning to see how this life is, the four of you focused on my instructions and not your own feelings. I'll choose one of you to spend the night with me, the rest of you will be together in the guest room Boxwood helped prepare. First, though, line up along the wall here, lean forward with hands on the wall."

Elaine and the others, still dressed only in lingerie and cuffs, stood up and filed over to the brick wall and lined up next to each other. Elaine felt Suki behind her, and held her place as she felt warm hands on her back. Suki's hands slid down her sides, then around to her belly and up under her bra, pushing it aside to cup her breasts.

"Elaine, you are such a slut at heart, not at all the stern mistress you present to these others. Isn't that right?"

Elaine felt her nipples harden at Suki's touch, and spread her legs further as Suki slid one hand down into her panties and traced her slit. She shivered.

"Yes, Mistress Suki." She hoped Suki would choose her, and felt abandoned when she moved down the line.

Suki stood behind curvy Jennifer and then slim Jackie, fondling each of them the same way and then moving on with a sharp spank on the rear. Boxwood held still, as he took his turn and felt Suki's hands push his bra up and panties down, so that he stood awkwardly exposed.

"Boxwood, you are the most eager slut of them all. This bra and panty set suits you so well, instead of something more manly. What do you wish for, hmm?"

His small nipples were hard, his cock jutted out, and it was obvious what he hoped for from his new mistress. Her cool fingertips touched him lightly, but then skittered away.

"Not happening Box, but keep up those dreams. Elaine, you will be my love tonight. Box, take the others with you to the guest room."

Readjusting his clothing, he led Jennifer and Jackie upstairs to the attic room Suki had had him prepare. The hallway outside the guest room was full of the furniture he had removed. Inside, there was only a mattress on the floor. The attached bathroom had its door and the toilet seat removed, so the comfortable room had been turned into more of a cell, with no privacy among the three of them.

* * *

Elaine was kneeling on the floor, alone in the large bedroom with Suki. A mischievous smile curled up on the Japanese princess's lips. She put her forefinger under Elaine's chin.

"Look at me slut."

Elaine's eyes looked up into the coal black eyes of her Mistress. The session with the other subs had returned Elaine to subspace, that state of mind where her thoughts were disassociated from her body. Now Mistress Suki was pulling her back into real time, wanting Elaine to focus both her mind and body on her.

Suki kept her finger under Elaine's chin, using her free hand to jerk her sopping wet panties to the floor. Elaine's eyes momentarily broke contact with Suki's, trying to steal a glance at Suki's wet pussy.

"Uh huh," admonished the Domme, lifting her finger so Elaine couldn't help but look upward. "You can look at me when it pleases me ... and not until ...".

The denial of even a simple pleasure such as gazing on her Domme increased her want of her Mistress, precisely Suki's intent. Elaine dropped her eyes to the floor, reminding herself again that her pleasure was not hers to control.

Suki took her free hand and started rubbing her own cunt with her palm, the slick moisture coating her skin. She held her hand under Elaine's nose.

"Tell me what you smell."

Elaine dipped her nose down, almost touching Suki's palm. "I smell you ... Mistress."

"You may lick my hand."

Elaine extended her tongue, lapping at the juice slickened palm, and again purring like a contented feline. Inspired by Elaine's lascivious act, Mistress Suki used her muscular arms to pull Elaine's head between her legs, pressing her slut's face tight against her cunt. Elaine knew what to do, probing the wet folds with her tongue, hoping to elicit a sigh, and then finding that spot where Suki's legs weakened.

"Oh God yes ... I missed your tongue ... and you've gotten better ... ahhhh ..." babbled Suki, the pleasure reminding her of those torrid four weeks of sex with Elaine those many years ago.

Elaine was now lost in her submission. All that mattered at that moment was pleasing her Mistress, and nothing else. The flicks of her tongue increased in intensity, as did her sucking on Suki's hardened clit. Elaine shifted position under the standing Suki, positioning her mouth under Suki's asshole. She shoved her tongue into Suki's rear passage while continuing to rub her pussy.

"Oh ... Elaine ... fuck ... fuck ... ohhhhh ..." the Japanese beauty moaned as she starting cumming, juice flowing freely from her pussy and her body sagging on Elaine's face.

Elaine pulled her Mistress's ass cheeks apart, widening the opening for her tongue, the tip now buried deep in her ass.

"Fuuuuuuck ...". Suki dismounted from Elaine's face and staggered forward, then falling to her knees, her body still trembling.

Elaine used the back of her hand to wipe Suki's cum off her face.

"That's a good whore," murmured Suki between shallow breaths.

"I'm your whore," replied the blonde, using her fingers to clear the hair away from her eyes. "And I'll always be."

"Come here Elaine," beckoned Suki, laying on the bed, naked, satiated ... and thoroughly exhausted.

* * *

Jackie surveyed her spartan sleeping quarters, stained thin mattresses on a wood floor, the bathroom missing a door and a toilet seat.

"Welcome home," said Boxwood, not meaning to sound sarcastic.

"Elaine never wants us to be comfortable ... this is to remind us of our position in her household," griped Jennifer.

"It's perfect," said Jackie, not at all discouraged by what she saw. "Ever since I've met Elaine I wanted to know what it was like to be one of her subs. Even though the surroundings might not be the best, the company is."

Jennifer focused on Jackie. It was the first time they were alone outside the presence of Elaine. They were still naked and oiled. Jennifer's slutty mind started to go into overdrive. She went over to Jackie and ran her finger down Jackie's side, feeling the edge of her breast down to the curve of her hip.

"There's still time for playtime." Jennifer looked up at the security camera mounted in the corner of the makeshift bedroom, noting that the red light was blinking. "And Mistress likes to watch us." Jennifer's bitchiness was now replaced by lust.

Elaine was indeed watching from her bedroom monitor, with Suki by her side. They were lying next to each other, lazily fingering each other's sex.

"I love Jennifer's spunk," said Elaine, casually pumping two fingers in and out of Suki's swollen cunt. "She always gets in trouble, and then gets punished. I try to add humiliation to the mix, because even though she complains about it, I know she really loves it."

Suki watched the monitor as Jennifer held up her big tits for Jackie to suckle. "I love Jennifer's breasts. They're perfect."

Elaine leaned over and pinched Suki's long brown nipples. "So are yours."

They watched as Jackie pushed Jennifer on her back on the shabby mattress and raised the buxom blonde's thighs over her shoulders. They could see Jackie's head burrowing between Jennifer's plump thighs.

"We should follow their example," said Suki, dropping a not so subtle hint.

Elaine went back between Suki's legs, her wispy blonde hair covering the Japanese princess's thighs.

"That's it Elaine ... just like that," gasped Suki, trying to keep her eyes open to watch Jackie eating Jennifer's pussy.

"Look," said Suki. Elaine raised her head and looked back, seeing Boxwood kneeling between Jennifer's legs and fucking her. His fat, hairy ass moved in rhythm with Jennifer's undulating hips. Jackie had moved up to suck on one of the blonde's nipples as Jennifer started thrashing her head back and forth.

Jennifer and Boxwood had sex many times before, and Jennifer had discovered that this aging, overweight man could give her sexual satisfaction far greater than her stud husband Mike. Jennifer was close, and used her hands to pull Boxwood all the way inside her. Suki watched with fascination as Boxwood's body stiffened, and it was clear he was cumming inside the blonde submissive. Jennifer pushed him away, and Suki was treated to the sight of his white cum oozing out of Jennifer's distended pussy lips.

"Oh my God," Suki gasped, pushing Elaine's head back between her legs. Jackie had taken Boxwood's place, and was sucking the cum out of Jennifer's pussy.

"Make me cum again Elaine," pled Suki, her eyes glued to the monitor, watching Jackie clean Jennifer with her tongue.

"Ahhhhh ... ahhhhhhh," moaned Suki, her eyes narrow slits, and then closing. The last image burnished in her mind was Jackie looking directly at the camera, Boxwood's cum smeared on her face.