Sullivan's Cruising Tales

Story Info
A university student finds a stranger to help him cum.
1.2k words
4.53
12k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was new but had heard all about it during his last visit here to tour campus. In fact, it was the reason he chose this place and not the other across town. He knew it wouldn't be long before someone walked in to help him blow his load.

Sullivan was from a small town in the middle of nowhere. He felt nothing really happened there. He dreamed about the day when he would leave his hometown to live in a big city. He wanted to be in a place where he could be free to put himself out there and, let's face it, to have his sexual needs met - all of them.

Porn was not doing it for him anymore. They used to be a sure thing in making his dick grow under the sheet every night, but the predictability began to keep him soft. He searched for something more exciting, more risky, more 'out there'. His pent up sexual energy was turning his imaginations into more wild, freaky desires. His discovery of cruising did not help.

The stories from men who found themselves in mall bathrooms, truck rest stops, and university stalls in search for their next adrenaline fuelled explosiom played right into his desire for acting out his sexual fantasies. He followed stories of how guys would meet to blow their loads in public places with the risk of someone walking in at any moment catching them with a hot stranger's mouth wrapped around their throbbing hard cock. He would give anything to replicate feeding his big black dick to a perfectly willing mouth. But he knew none of that could happen in this town. When he saw the university he applied to was known for horned up students and professors sneaking around for a midday blow, he knew his fantasies were within reach.

As he stood there in the bathroom of the art history building, he went over in his head everything he had read about cruising here. He knew it would be a quiet time of the day. He knew that the men that would find themselves here, at this time of day, were likely looking for the same thing he was, a warm mouth around their big fucking dicks. He wore something that would allow for easy entrance - a baggy gray sweatpants and a hoodie. He wore his nice underwear today, a pair of black Calvin trunks that he could easily slide his dick out without much trouble. He went over every detail over and over again - each time he felt the blood rushing to his semi-hard dick.

It seemed like forever he was standing there at the urinal alone. His heart began pounding louder and louder with each passing second. He could hear his heartbeat as he stood there in plain view of anyone entering the door.

His nerves were about to get the best of him when he heard the door of the bathroom swing open.

In walked another student who Sullivan saw was of similar height and build to him - 6ft, average build, handsome. His heart fluttered and spit welled up in his mouth. Sullivan gave a quick glance and met the piercing blue eyes of the other student. The footsteps got closer. His dick grew harder. His uncut cock head was oozing precum that dampened his now tight Calvin Kleins. As he looked away from the wall, his eyes landed on the huge bulge poking out from the boy's unzipped blue jeans.

Sullivan barely spoke a word, "hey" was all he could muster before he saw the boy rubbing the outline of his own growing cock.

"Want some help" - the stranger whispered almost inaudibly.

"Mmm" said Sullivan whose dick was perfectly visible under his sweats.

The boy got to his knees and used his mouth to kiss along the outline of Sullivan's dick which was still wrapped in his sweatpants. He moaned as each kiss moved along the shaft to his mushroom cock head.

"Take it out" the boy commanded as he rubbed on his own exposed pipe - a veiny average sized cut dick with loose balls that swung back and forth with each stroke.

Sullivan pulled down his sweats and underwear together to unleash his hard thick dick which swung to the left ever so slightly. The precum stains were visible in his underwear which made the boy that much more horny. Sullivan was now staring down at the boy on his knees. He bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes as the boy's lips finally met his exposed dick.

The boy swallowed what felt like Sullivan's entire dick but an audible gag made Sullivan pull the boys head back and even deeper onto his dick. "Faster" he said as he became lost in the sound of the boy's balls hitting against his hands. The boy was stroking his own dick. The sound of saliva dropping to the floor added to the sound of each thrust of Sullivan's dick down his throat.

The boy used his tongue to wrap around Sullivan's bright pink dick head which was now exposed from behind the uncut skin. "Love me some uncut dick" the boy said rushedly as he began stroking Sullivans dick while sucking on his head.

"Oh yeah, you like that?!" Sullivan moaned as his body shivered each time the boy licked around his dick head.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, c'mon, uh, uh, uh, uh" - Sullivan moaned as his dick was being swallowed by the stranger.

He had no time to process that everything he read about cruising at the university's bathroom was true from the quick get to the adrenaline that made each stroke, each lick, each moan that much more enjoyable.

"Gimme that fucking cum"

Sullivan's head was leaned back on his shoulders. One hand was on his chest playing with his nipple and the other grabbing the boy's messy hair pulling it towards his pulsating dick.

"Gimme that fucking cum"

"C'mon keep going i'm close"

"Oh yeah?!"

"I wanna fucking cum"

As Sullivan closed his eyes, lost in the ecstacy of his dick being sucked openly in the campus bathroom, he felt a warm adrenaline rushing through his entire body. His legs were shivering and spit was overtaking his mouth - so much so that it dropped to the ground splashing to the floor as the boy let out a big moan.

The boy pulled away from Sullivan's control. His head pulled back and his eyes closed. Before he knew it, he released string after string of cum onto the bathroom floor.

Sullivan, seeing cum spread across the ground unloaded, became uncontrollable. His thick white cum pushed out onto the boy's face, dripping to his neck, while other shots layered the ground to meet the boy's cum trail.

They both moaned as they stroked their dicks to ooze out the remaining drips of cum from their beaten cocks.

There was a moment of pause before they both realized what had happened.

The boy, now standing and zipping his pants, grabbed some tissue from the stall to wipe his face.

Sullivan, stunned, still was processing all that had just happened when the boy offered a nod and disappeared from the room.

This was his first successful cruising experience and he wanted more.