Sultry Summoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was trembling! He had never been so turned on in all his life! This otherworldly being was riling him up so badly, his prick was virtually weeping with desperate need! He felt like even the slightest contact with it after that first flick would make it explode! "Ugggnnhh..." He moaned, clearly falling under her spell, those ruby eyes, slit like a snakes staring into his soul just made him feel weak, he couldn't resist! "Y...yes...I want you Domina..."

"Ah ah!" She lifted an index finger. "Mistress..." She corrected him.

And he quickly caught on, "Yes, I want you Mistress...Mistress Domina...please..."

"Eeeeexcellent..." She grinned, her forked tongue giving a little hiss as she suddenly dove down and stole the boy's first kiss!

"Mmh!" Tony's eyes went wide open in surprise! As he wasn't expecting that move, and his blush grew even pinker as she raped his mouth with her tongue. It was wild! It coiled and slithered with rapid movements. Exploring his cavern and bullying his shy little tongue by beating it up.

Domina immediately groaned into his mouth, "Mmmmmmmmmmghhhhh..." Tasting that innocence...oh that sweet, sweet virginity inside. It was going to be hers, aaaaaall hers. She was so eager! So ready to make him hers forever! How often did one get summoned to take virginity? Virtually never! When's the last one she got? 2-3 thousand years ago? Waaaaaaayy too long, her own heart was beating a million miles a minute with rampant desire as she fucked his face with her tongue. Not even bothering to part their lips and give repeated kisses as she just violated him with the deepest kiss he'd ever have. "Mmmmhhwwwaah! Haaaaaahh..." She gave a hissing sigh after getting herself high on his lips, the boy had melted just from the smooch alone and looked to be dreamily staring up at her with heart eyes. Time to go for it. "Nnnfff...so cute...this will be so fun...having you...wrapped around..." She leaned up, reaching down to the ties of her thong and pulling them apart quickly, freeing her private region from the confinement of it, and she threw it behind her back. "My...cock..." And her glorious nine plus inch member immediately sprang up and out! At the ready for some action, it nearly struck Tony in the chin from her close proximity. As well as the long sticky string of precum that was oozing from her. Faaarr thicker and gooier then Tony's little droplets of pre, showing off just how fired up she was as well!

Tony's eyes immediately went to it...and dilated. "WHOA! WHAT!?" He tried to flail away, but with the wall to his back, he only bumped into it and fell awkwardly down onto his side. Which Domina quickly capitalized on and dove down on top of him.

She laughed eeeevilly, sexy and dominatingly biting down onto his ear lobe as he squirmed. "Ah uuuuhhh, you agreed, no getting away now little one! Hehehe!" She giggled with excitement, straddling his bottom and grabbing his wrists to pin them right at the small of his back.

If her skin was warm, her cock was even hotter! That thing might have been steaming it was so soothingly heated. But Tony didn't focus on it much though as he was still writhing in her impossibly strong grip. "Wait wait! Nonono I never meant like this! That's not what the book said!"

Domina peeked over his shoulder, "Oh? But it's what you said little one, remember the incantation? 'Sukk ar dik?' Hehe...you summoned me with my cock baby...to take your anal virginity remeeeemberrr?" She giggled maliciously. Oh she knew that this was not his reason for summoning her, but she didn't care, this spell hardly ever gets used. Which is why as she thought earlier, she's so rarely called to fuck with her cock! And she wants to very very badly! Hence why she also plans on making this little binding to last for a goooood looooooooooong time.

Her hands lit up with a purple light for a moment, and suddenly, shackles appeared around his wrists, keeping them held in place there and freeing her hands to work elsewhere. Tony shook his head, "Whoa whoa whoa! Wait a minute! I've never done...I've never had anything up...I mean...I'm not!-"

"Will you be completing any of these sentences?" Domina teased him, "Hehe, it's better if you don't anyway." She leaned back and took hold of his hips, pulling him so that his face was still in the mattress and his ass was going up in the air. "You're a virgin boy, remember? I'm the first woman to ever touch you, you don't know what you like. You think because some other big beefy boys in your class like shoving their miserable little worms inside filthy pussies, means that you wanna do that too? Have you looked in the mirror baby? You're not exactly built like them." She noted, "You have the body of a fuuucking peeeerfect butt slut..." She squeezed his supple ass cheeks. She was right, his body looked soooo girly when he was naked in all but ankle socks like this. If you saw his form bending over, with his long-ish black hair, heart shaped ass with big booty cheeks. You'd think you were looking at a fuckable lady bent over before you! Especially in his baggy sweaters he liked to wear so much. "You'll never know if you like it unless you try it..."

"That's...that's beside the point! I can't!" He protested still, mind racing a million miles a minute! This turned south so quickly! His cock was still so hard with a fear boner at this point, but he couldn't break away.

Again she chuckled in that sultry tone of hers, "Ooooh shut up you frigid little thing...just relax and let Mommy open up your eyes..." She licked her lips, "I'm about to rock your world little slut..." She moved her face in...

"I'm not a slu-HUU!" Tony gasped! His eyes going wide as he felt a long, slithering appendage suddenly started tonguing his little star. Sliding up and down, around and over the perfect hole between pale plush cheeks. And the warmest tingling rush washed through Tony's small body.

"Mmmmmmmmhhhh...ooohhh fuuuuck...aaeeehhhhhh..." Domina moaned as she ran her inhumanly long tongue all over his flower. "You were delicious from a kiss but down here...nnfff...I could taste this ass all day!" She dove in again, her tongue putting in some pressure to easily slip right through his tight passage and taste for the first time, his pure virginity. "Mggghhhhhhh..." Her red orbs rolled up into her head for a moment before she shut them. Cock THROBBING with need now, she was gushing a virtual river of precum that spilled down her length and onto her balls. No pussy in sight for him, just a thick, massive cock, and fuuull pair of delicious balls. The plump, plum sized orbs also surging with a need to empty themselves. She grabbed her cock with her free hand and started stroking it, using her oozing pre for a lubricant, it was nice, slippery, sticky and she was spilling plenty of it. She knew this and her saliva would be more then enough lubricant for him.

Tony was completely frozen in place, his mouth agape, tiny little squeaks of unsure origin kept escaping him. His fists clenching and unclenching in their bonds as his sock clad feet also squirmed down below. His body was at war with itself! Because that tongue, twisting, wriggling and squirming around in his forbidden place...it was supposed to feel bad. He was a boy! Nothing's supposed to go up there!

So why did it feel like it was touching aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the right places inside him. "Uuuuhhhhuuh...nngghhuuuhh..." A few reluctant moans escaped his throat, struggling on whether or not he should say something more. Eventually though he did manage a very weak and slightly insincere, "S...stoooop..."

"Mmmmh?" Domina raised a brow, not halting yet as she was having too much fun rimming this virgin asshole. Giving it a few more loving kisses and letting her tongue go niiiice and deeeeep before pulling it's long length back out and into her mouth, licking her lips. "Nnnffff...what? You want me to stoooop? Are you suuuuure?" She ran her fingers over his wet hole, applying some of her own precum to it as well. "It looks like you're having fun...hehe...what? Don't wanna admit you like having something uuuup....here?" She suddenly pushed her finger into him! Pushing more of her saliva and pre inside.

"Ggghn!" Earning Tony's head tossing back for a moment before she extracted the digit with even more evil giggling.

"Ohhh don't you worry butt slut...I'm gonna make sure you learn to looooove how cock feels...nnnfff..." She said menacingly over his shoulder as she climbed up onto her heeled boots again, standing with one leg on either side of him and mounting up from behind. Laying her sopping wet with Succubus goo cock right between his ass cheeks. Rubbing it in as a final warning to Tony of what was about to happen. "Ooouuff...your virginity...ooohh it's so sweet...fuuuuck my cock's sooo haaaard thinking about it...mmh...you want me to take it don't you? I know you do...you want me to fuck your whore hole with everything I've got and make you screeeeam don't you?" She laughed like the seductress she is! Clearly getting off on her own words as she lowered her hips, bringing her tip within striking range...

Tony risked a worried glance behind him at her...gosh she was glorious. Her body was so perfect...so beautiful with her red tone. What was she doing to him? He felt so flushed, such a blushing bride sensation of being about to be taken! He was freezing up, feeling like he should do something to try to resist, say something else even. But her words echoed in his head, 'you'll never know if you like it unless you try it...' And his body was on fire right now, everything she was doing was making him melt under her...what was he supposed to do? All he was able to mutter was, "Mistress...please..." Which turned out to be the wrong phrase.

Because suddenly, there was a sharp pressure sensation and a weight coming down on his back, as well as the feeling of a massive invader penetrating his anal ring, in a good, slow sliding push, her dick drilled right through his defenses. Covered in her slippery, slimy love goo, it made it easy for her to dip right down and into the depths of his boyhood. "Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhoooohhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesss!" She moaned out, nearly crying out the words as she pushed inside! Her body coming down and tumbling on top of Tony, pushing him into a prone position right away with her legs on either side of his body. Breasts against his back and her teeth by his ear.

"Uggggghhhhuuhhghh! Nggghuuugh! Aaaahhh..." Tony weakly moaned, feeling himself being split in half by her size! His tunnel being streeeeetched out perfectly around her, it hurt a little bit, but her extra slippery pre-spunk and her rimming lubrication thankfully worked to ease the pain and allow her inside nice and deep. Right to the balls as she pressed all the way in, feeling his core wrap around her length as she predicted it would, she arched her back and moaned out to the ceiling in pure bliss.

The incredible sensations of his purity flooding through her, putting her in a state of ecstasy. "Oooohhh my God! Ohhhh...your purity...uuugghh...it's delicious!" She said loudly, her voice arching high up for a moment. Tony though squirmed a little more still, his hands behind her back as his body attempted to adjust to the battering ram crammed up into his tummy.

"Nnnghhh...Mistress...aaaghh...it's...ooohhh...it's too big...please..." He started to beg her, feeling the tingles all over his form. She thankfully stayed still for a moment, allowing him to just feel the throbbing, the pulsing of her cock and her hammering heartbeat on his back. The burning sensation went away quickly, replaced with the soothing heat of her member. Helping it relax away, and the girth of her dick kept a steady pressure on the prostate within his hole. Slowly but surely, the endorphins and pleasure triggers began to ebb their wayout of the gland and relax the boy.

Domina looped her arms through his own, bringing her hands into his hair and holding onto it. Earning another moan from the teen as she gripped him by his dark tresses. "Ooooohhh hsssssssss...." She hissed, her tongue flicking on his ear, "Such a tight...tiiiiight butt slut...oooohh fuck...mine now...nnfff mine forever... and eeever... ooh!" On the words forever and ever, she pulled back and pushed her hips forward! Thrusting inside experimentally, and making Tony squeal on each one. She could feel his body reacting to her own, even though he wouldn't admit it, she could sense his own pleasure. Reluctant to confess how much of an anal whore he would soon be, she's have to milk it out of him.

She chuckled and started to rock, keeping his movement restricted with her grip on his hair and locked up arms. The toes of her boots dug into the mattress below and her body covering his completely. Pelvis starting to clap on his ass as she picked up the motions, pulling out, shove in! Pull out, shove in! "Ooooouuu yeeeesss baby...ohh fuuuck...so good...such a sweet boy....a sweet slut...aahhh..." She ran her tongue along his cheek. "Mine...my boy...ohhh...you like it don't you? It's okay to admit...hehehe...I know it's big...but you're taking it aaaaall aren't you?"

"Nnnngggghhuuuuhhh...M-Mi-i-streeess..." Tony's speech came out soooo shaky! Unable to move, unable to fight, he could only lay there and take it. Hearing her sexy voice just speaking the most dirty, lurid things into his ear while her cock made itself a home inside him. Exploring the velvety wet inner walls of his ass. Comfortably enjoying itself and pushing down on his p-spot with every entry. "Oooohgghhuuuhh...I...it's...s-so...big...I...I...ohh fuuuckk..." His body...what was happening? He couldn't think straight! All he could focus on was that fat dick in his sugar chute!

And the sharp teeth nibbling on his ear, the sultry laughter she made right into his head, and the quickening pace of her hips, making a rhythmic 'clap...clap..!' On his ass cheeks. "It's oookay....it's okay...yeeeeess it is...you like it...you like being fucked up your ass...sssaaayy iiiit..." Her tongue slithered out, tonguing his ear lobe while she spoke. "Admit it...if you don't...hehe...your body will fooor you...won't it little one?"

"Uuuuhnnnnngh!" Tony finally let out a high pitched squeal that in nooo way could be argued that it wasn't a moan of pleasure. She wasn't telling him lies, she was whispering the dirty truth. Every plap of her balls spanking his cheeks in their two thrusts per second pace was telling him the same thing over and over again. It felt good. His ass was liking what her dick was doing to it, and he could feel a very wet mess underneath him, there was probably a huge stain of precum beneath his belly. "Nnnhggh...nooo...nooooh...I don't...I don't like it...I dooooon't oooooohhhh Gooosh! Uggghhh!"

"Hehehehe! Hahahah!" Domina let out girly laughter at his denial, "Oooohhh fuuuck your so sexy! Ugggh! Yes baby...ooohh deny it even more...what a fucking slut you are uugggh!" She groaned again, leaning up a little, her hips picking up a harder momentum, really ramming down over and over again. Plundering that booty for all the bliss it could provide. "You're squeezing me sooo fucking tight! Aaaahh...Don't think you're an anal whore? Well then...let me show you...butt slut! Hehehehe!" She pulled back, and adjusted her legs.

Reaching under them, she scooped up Tony by his thighs and suddenly flipped him over. "Aaah!" He squeaked again at the sudden repositioning and her cock popping out of him. Ashamedly, a little groan of...disappointment left his lips as he suddenly felt very...empty. Only for her to lay him on his back and lift his legs up, bending them at a right angle so that she could squat over his form. Heels down on the bed on either side of him and her cock pointed straight down for a mating press.

"Nnnnnfff...let's see you deny what a slut you are when you're looking right at it..." And she JAMMED her cock right back inside!

"UGGGHHUH!" Tony cried out as all the stops had been pulled out, and now Domina was fucking him with everything that she had! Three smacks of her balls against his cheeks per second now and ramming her dick all the way in, pulling it all the way out to the tip and pushing back in again and againagainagainagainagain!

His smallish form rocking and the bed squeaking, the gyration of her belly from her thrusting motions rocking them both, bouncing him into the mattress so that his hips met her pelvis for each thrust. Tony squinted his eyes closed for a moment as he was hit by an asteroid of sensation. Only for them to blink wide open as she kissed him again! Never once ceasing her movements, just riding him with his legs up and spread like the slut she was determined to make him into!

Her tongue danced with his own, swallowing the moans that came out for a bit before their lips smacked and she pulled back again, raising up high above him, tits bouncing and swaying hypnotically for his viewing pleasure. Something was coming, he could feel her cock pushing down on such a delicate spot over and over. Abusing it with her fat, bulbous tip, it churned his nerves, and set off roaring fires in his belly. "Aaaghhaaaghagaahh! Domi-Dominaaaa! Aaaghh! I caaaaaan't!" He cried out only suddenly to get a straight up sharp smack across the face! His heart doing a flip in his chest from the jolt it hit him with.

Domina grabbed his chin again. "Mistress! Say it slut!"

"Mistress! Aagghhh! Haaaghh! I'm...I'm..." Tony cried out, the pleasure against his will building...and building...it was so much, he'd never felt this way before...he was going to explode.

"Say it you little fucking bitch...what's this cock gonna make you do huh?" She kept a tight grip on his chin, only to then sloooowly slip her hand down to Tony's soft, vulnerable little neck...ooooh it would look sooo pretty with her collar on it. And she took hold of it and gave it a good squeeeeeeeeze.

That set everything on fire, everything of Tony's being was electrified! Everything tingled, his vision had spots, and his toes pointed straight during their bouncing. "SAY IT!"

"CUMMIIIIIIINNNNGGGG! AAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!" Tony screeeeeamed loud enough that the neighbors down the street could've heard him and probably would have thought that he was getting murdered from the sheer high pitch of it. But something about feeling her hand around his vulnerable neck, just giving him the teeniest little choke, it set off everything. He couldn't hold it back, and without touching his cock. He felt it burst with pleasure.

"Ooooooooooooggghhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesss!" Domina groaned with a growly, lustful, teeth gritting tone. Watching his eyes roll up and his tongue loll out while he twitched. "Fuuuck yes! Slut! Fucking anal slut cum for me! Cum for you Mistress you little bitch! Yeeeesss ohhh!" She rocked her hips against him harder and harder!

His cockle shot out his own little strands of snow white, virgin seed. His innocence on display as she milked his first of maaaaaaaaaaaaany more, anal orgasms. His ass tightening up even more, squeezing her tighter then any hole ever had before, her own ruby eyes began to glow brightly, and her tail whipped back and forth from her excitement pooling!

"Ooooohhhyeeesss! Yeeeeeesss! Oh mine! My boy! Mineminemine!" She virtually swooned while she gyrated, grinding straight down onto his hole, feeling her smooth, heavy sack tighten up! His innocence flooding through her, filling her with such wonderful sensation and light. She grew a wide, almost dreamy smile and her eyes lolled up as well. Grinding with all she had until her cock could take being strangled by this virgin hole no longer! "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss! Ohhh take my fucking seed you little...bitch! UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHUUHGHH!" She groooooooooaaaned hard, leaning over his body as her nuts started to flex. So powerfully the little 'chhk' sounds of them pumping out her load could've been heard past her declaration of ecstasy. Both of them unaware of the purple light emitting from Domina's pelvis, and beneath her hand on Tony's neck.