Sultry Summoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ground her hips a few more times while her cock erupted, the tip swelling and shooting out in full second long bursts of spunk. His insides immediately flushing white with her seed, coating every tunnel with her steaming spunk. It fired like a garden house with it's strength and her swimmers speedily began to work their way up into his quickly warming belly. Her forked tongue lolled out and they both shared a moment of ahegao with their shared climax.

Domina hadn't cum this hard in generations, she truly couldn't remember the last time she'd had suuuch a good orgasm like this! It felt as though she was dumping liters of cum into his pure belly. "Ooooohhh...ooohhh yeeess...take it...more....oooh all of it..." She groaned again, swiveling her hips to stir her cock, and encourage more of her gooey love gunk to spurt out, spilling an inhuman amount of baby making jelly into the boys unprotected tummy. "Mmmmmmmmmmhhhhh..." She purred. Tony's own tense, climaxing state slowly starting to wind down.

Their bodies depleted of energy from the wild, mind shattering sex they both just experienced, panting, hearts still thrumming. Ohhhh Tony certainly underestimated what he should be doing with that book. As apparently, just a slip of the incantation propelled him into this mess, with a leaking, semi-hard dick still crammed deeply into his ass.

But something neither of them had yet noticed, was that as they both came together, the purple light coming from them both seemed to take form on each of their bodies. On Domina's pelvis, just above the root of her cock, a crest in the shape of a heart had formed, and around Tony's neck...

A collar like tattoo had appeared, where the lock to it in the front, had the exact matching symbol of the love crest above Domina's cock...

*****

A.N. Fun fun fun!

Hope you guys liked it, a different type of Succubus story compared to what we're used to with me! :3 I hope you all are excited to see more cuz more's coming!

Next Chapter: In Plain Sight