Sultry Weather Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he thought this, she abruptly stopped, and walked away, smiling as she did. She wanted him to suffer in lust for her as she played with herself, watching him as he struggled, his cock throbbing and twitching. Seconds turned to minutes quickly and he couldn't hear or see her, save for some light moans and devilish chuckles every 10 or so minutes.

****** Continue ******

His deep growls and sinful grunts filled the air as he struggled in the chair, his wrists chaffing from the rope binding them to the mahogany chair. The air was thick, with a sultry quality about it, making breathing more taxing, only adding to his bass-filled roars that reverberated off the walls. A maroon cloth covered his eyes and his only feedback came from his ears, nose, and his sense of touch. It had been only 45 minutes, but it felt like hours for him. Her devilish snicker hit his eardrums as she strolled back in, scanning his writhing body before looking down at his throbbing member. A bead of precum had formed and was beginning to leak down his shaft. Noting it, she slowly made her way to him, running the softest part of her finger up his shaft, wiping up the precum and examining it, before wiping it onto her tongue, smiling.

"Mm. You taste so good." She told him as she smirked, loving this new feeling of power, having him under her thumb, left to her desires.

Sumaia slowly moved behind him, her light footsteps sounding like a kitten's prowl as she found her way. Kneeling slightly, her cool breath hit the back of his neck, sending a lightning-like shiver down his spine, causing him to moan out and struggle once more, to no avail. She smiled to herself and then bit the side of his neck gently, nibbling on him as she made her way to his ear, her soft lips teasing him before she made her way back to the front of her prisoner. Without a word, she turned her back to him, reaching back and taking a firm grip on his shaft, slowly sitting down, her dripping pair of labia but inches away from his engorged head.

"I'll let you taste me now, baby." She said as she plopped down onto his cock, her drenched pussy swallowing 4 inches of his cock, instantly creaming on him before she popped back up, leaving him with that horrible tease as she walked away once more.

In that moment, Leno moaned in sweet relief, loving the unholy tightness of her pussy around his cock, almost as if it was sucking him deeper into her. But alas, before the moment could be fully realized, she was gone and he was growling more than ever, demanding more after being teased for so long.

"So loud...I think it's time to give you that taste now." She said, walking towards him powerfully.

"Huh? Wasn't her pussy the taste? If not, then wha-" He thought to himself, but before he could finish, he felt himself falling backward.

She used her foot to push him back in the chair, that fell backward, but since it was so close to the bed, it fell until it hit the bed, leaning at a 45 degree angle with the floor, with Leno leaning back in it.

Sumaia walked past him and got on the bed, taking a reverse cowgirl pose right above his face, her needy pussy dripping onto his face as she sighed in desire, before dropping her wide hips, letting her pussy cover his mouth. At this moment, Leno understood and took what he could get, immediately going to work on eating her sweet pussy. His tongue lashed out at her swollen clit as she masterfully grinded her pussy on his face, her plump ass jiggling as she did, using him to get off in a way that she had never experienced. They texted about it, but she had never gotten to be so dominant before, and she was enjoying it, loving how he had to submit to her desires. Leno's tongue was skilled and he knew how to please a woman.

He used his tongue to circle her clit as she grinded, but he occasionally took her whole clit into his mouth, sucking it strongly for brief amounts of time. His favorite thing to do was write with his tongue. While working her clit, he used his tongue to spell his name on her clit, which sent Sumaia into bliss, her body quivering over him as he ate her pussy like a champion. Her juices were flowing and covering his face as he lapped up as much as he could, loving her sweet taste. This continued for about a minute and a half, but soon, his skillful tongue found her lovely opening and slipped in, swirling around inside her, pressing against her walls as she worked her hips over his face.

"Aahhh, f-fuck! Ooohh...this is fucking ama-amazing..." She cooed as she felt her pussy get serviced.

Sumaia moaned left and right, her voice filling the sultry air as she felt her pussy feel like it never had before. She winced in pleasure, genuinely surprised at all the tricks he had up his sleeve, loving how he tended to her needy pussy. Sumaia's pussy was soaking his face as she moaned out in desire. She thought to herself that he was something special. Never before had a man gotten her off so well from oral. Just as that thought passed, a very familiar feeling filled her body as her legs began to go slightly numb, causing her to involuntarily lock her legs on his head. She was on the verge of cumming and Leno wasn't letting up, in fact he was getting more intense, finding the perfect balance between teasing her insides, sucking her clit, and writing on her love button. She couldn't keep grinding as her release crept it's way up inside her, taking over.

"Aahh...s-stop...I-I'm....ooohh...c-c-CUMMING!!" She screeched as her body finally released.

Sumaia's body convulsed as she came, her pussy cumming all over Leno's face and mouth, sending electricity up and down her spine and to every single one of her nerves. Her pussy quivered and pulsed as she released on him, loving how her clit was stuck in his mouth as she did. Soon her body gave out and she fell to the bed, shivering and convulsing as her body finished cumming. Her nipples were hard as ever and her thick thighs were twitching as she came, sticky with her juices.

Finally she finished, panting out loud as she calmed down from her orgasmic high. She laid there for a minute or two, trying to regain herself. During this brief intermission, Leno was licking his lips, loving the taste of her cum as he tried to get all of it for himself. As much as he loved her taste, he was going absolutely crazy in the chair, his cock harder than steel and covered in streams of precum that he leaked out while eating her pussy. He needed more and he growled out as she rested, demanding more in inaudible groans and growls. He loved to please his partners, but the amount of teasing he had endured was too much and he needed some form of release.

"That was fucking insane, you're unbelievable, Leno..." She said softly, still in shock.

Sumaia had finally regained herself, sitting up and looking at the growling man as she smiled, seeing some leftover cum on his lips. She crawled to him and kissed him again, tasting her cum as she pressed her lips into his. She soon pulled away, getting off of the bed and making her way to him again. She pulled the chair from the bed, putting Leno back in an upright position, seeing his precum stained cock, throbbing in need. As much as she was a tease, she wasn't evil.

Sumaia got on her knees and looked at his seemingly larger cock, full of veins and power. She smiled and licked his head again, not wasting any time before she went down on him, sucking his cock wildly, taking 5 inches in her mouth, and that was as far as she could take it. Her hands clawed his thighs as she bobbed up and down, licking the underside of his shaft as she tasted his manly meat. She took as much as she could in her mouth and pressed her lips down tight, leaving a smeared burgundy ring around the 6 inch mark of his cock, before pulling away.

Leno moaned out in happiness as she sucked his cock, loving how she worked her tongue while sucking him. Her mouth was warm and wet, and she sucked hard, only adding to the pleasure. He thrust his hips into her mouth as best he could, wanting more and more of her mouth. He growled as the blowjob came to a sudden end, not lasting very long. As he growled, he felt Sumaia get on top of him, her breasts in his face as she took hold of his cock and leaned into his ear.

"Here...you've earned it.." She said as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock, her pussy opening and gleefully taking 6 inches in as they both moaned out. Leno moaned out while Sumaia whimpered at how thick he was, loving it already. Her pussy quivered as he entered her, his throbbing shaft sending violent pulses through her body. She placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly began bouncing her plump ass on his cock, riding him needily, her ass compressing and jiggling with each bounce, her stretch mark ridden ass smashing into his hips.

Sumaia couldn't wait, and she immediately picked up the pace, bouncing on his cock quickly and with force. She could feel her pussy stretching with each thrust, loving how he opened her up, his cock rubbing all the right places as she rode him. His cock was wonderful, it was basically perfect in her eyes. It was the right thickness, an amazing length, and beautiful to boot. He filled her like she hadn't been filled in years, but he was better. His cock throbbed powerfully inside her, sending lovely pulses through her pussy as she sat on him.

Leno felt equally amazing, her pussy gripping his cock like never before, sucking him in with each thrust. Her wetness let him slide in easily, and her walls massaged his cock gently, letting him enjoy every second of their fucking. He wanted to thrust so badly, but he was still at her mercy, and he loved it. She rode him for about 5 minutes, the sultry air filled with moans, groans, whimpers, screams, and pure lust. She could only ride him but so hard, and she wanted more, so Sumaia knew it was time to give up her power, and transfer it to her soon to be Master. She took one last bounce on his cock before coming up off of it, a string of wetness tying his cock to her pussy.

Without a word she untied his 4 extremities and removed the cloth from his mouth and eyes. She stood there in front of him, her panties pulled to the side, and her bra still on, her voluptuous curves making her that much sexier.

Leno gasped as he was finally free. He blinked a few times and massaged his wrists, gazing upon the beauty that stood before him. He was going to pounce on her, but he took a moment to behold her beauty, taking in every nook and cranny on her body before he made his move.

It was time. Leno sprung from the chair like a beast attacking its prey. He grabbed her and pressed up against the closest wall he could find. His right hand was groping her juicy ass through her panties, his left fondling her modest breasts. He kissed her neck, biting into her soft flesh as he tried to give her a hickey. He spanked her ass and squeezed her breasts gently as he sucked on her neck. He pulled away from the wall and walked her to the bed. He broke away from her and forcefully pushed her onto the bed on her back. He quickly stripped his shirt, pants, and boxers, revealing his toned muscled and chocolate skin. He then mounted her, spreading her legs in missionary, pulling her panties off, and unclasping her bra with ease. He placed his hefty cock on her pussy, smacking her clit a few times as he looked into her eyes.

"You've made a grave mistake, and it's coming back to bite you..." He said with a devilish smirk.

Leno placed his cock at her entrance and wasted no time with formalities. He slammed his burly cock into her pussy, 6 inches deep and began thrusting roughly, but skillfully. He drove his cock into her weak spots, ramming into her as he wrapped his arms around her neck, only picking up the speed. Her pussy squeezed like a rattlesnake, wanting more and more of him. In this position, Sumaia could really feel his cock ravaging her insides, and she felt like he was in her stomach. She moaned out and dug her claws into his back as they fucked, tears of joy welling up in her eyes. Just as she thought it couldn't get any better, Leno pulled his cock all the way out, and then drilled all 8 inches of cock balls deep into her pussy. His cock kissed her deepest parts, meeting her cervix as he filled her. From that thrust alone, Sumaia came again instantly, her body convulsing as she felt his cock in a place she didn't even know she had. Her body shook under Leno, but he didn't stop. He kept pounding away at her pussy, sending her orgasm into overdrive as he tore up her insides. Soon he pulled out, and Sumaia lost it. She screamed like a banshee and convulsed on the bad, her back arching as she jumped on the bed, orgasming like never before.

Within the hour, she'd experienced 2 of the most mind-blowing orgasms of her life, and she thought he was done. After she finished convulsing, Leno smiled at her, his cock still ready to go.

"Don't think I'm through with you. Not by a long shot." He said, grinning as he flipped her onto her stomach and used a pillow to prop her hips up, putting her into the prone bone position.

Sumaia panted and tried to speak but all that came out was garble, her words jumbled by the orgasm. She thought she was done, but Leno then spanked her ass and spread her cheeks, which got her pussy even wetter, letting her know she could take more.

Leno placed his cock at her soft labia and then slowly slipped into her nectar covered pussy, thrusting at a moderate pace. This was one of his favorites, and he loved how deep he could go in this position. He picked up speed and began stuffing her pussy harder, the bed shaking as he fucked her. Her plump ass was jiggling wildly with each thrust and Sumaia was gripping the sheets and her pussy was being ravaged by this man. He drilled deep into her, his cock hitting her deeply as she moaned out, her cum coating his cock as he fucked her, leaving his chocolate cock with white stains as he pounded her. Growls erupted from within him as he took her on the bed, driving his cock in and out of her warm pussy, churning her walls as he did. Her moans were like music to him and they only made him hornier, causing him to increase his power as he churned her insides.

Sumaia's body was obeying him as he fucked her, her ass jiggling, thighs locked, and pussy clenching as he spanked her. As much as her body was under his control, and she loved every second of it, she wanted to show that he wasn't the only one with power at the moment. Wanting him to cum, she used all the energy she could muster to squeeze her pussy as he drilled her, massaging his length as it hit her sweet spots.

As Leno had his way, he felt himself getting closer as she began working her walls on his shaft, and he moaned out, feeling immense pleasure as she moaned with him. As he made his thrusts harder and deeper, pulling all the way out before slamming back into her, he asked her the important question. "I-I'm close...where do you want it...?" He was ready to fire his load, and he wondered if he'd be coating her plump ass, beautiful face, skillful tongue, or tight insides.

"Mmmmph...aahh, f-face..my face.." She moaned out in between thrusts, feeling a need for his seed on her face and on her tongue, wanting to taste his strong cum. Would it be sweet, savory, or a mix of both? She couldn't wait any more, so she coiled her pussy around him as much as she could, and Leno definitely felt it. He moaned out and quickly pulled from her pussy, jerking his cock as he got ready to blow. Without a word, a moaning Sumaia found her way to her knees, staring down his bulging shaft with immense desire, wanting his load.

"C-Cumming!" Leno roared as he aimed at her face and began unloading.

Sumaia gasped as Leno shot a thick rope of cum across her face, not expecting something so thick. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as he continued firing his boiling hot seed onto her face and in her mouth, her pink tongue coated white with his seed. Leno's body shook and twitched as he came hard, his legs trying to give out as he pumped out one of his biggest loads in a while, her face completely white when he was done with his orgasm.

Sumaia loved the taste of his cum, which was very sweet. She played with it in her mouth before swallowing the cum, which proved difficult since it was so thick, almost like cream. She then wiped the cum from her face and swallowed that as well, looking sexy as hell while she did, her burgundy lips taking his seed before she smiled up at him, done with his sweet cock milk.

Leno fell to the bed in exhaustion, growling in pleasure as he smiled, with Sumaia crawling to him, laying her head on his chest as they relaxed. Both of them were going to nap after that intense session, sex juices and sweat covering their bodies, the bed sheets ruined, and their bodies tired.

"Fucking..." Leno began.

"Stellar... " Sumaia finished, before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms in the sultry weather.

12