Sumer is Icumen In, Innit?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear on my Master's thesis."

She snatched the bra when it passed her elbows, and rubbed it all over his face. Then she tossed it to whatever Land of the Lost had claimed her tee, grabbed Alfred by the ears, and leaned her breasts onto his face. "Enjoy my soft, symmetrical averageness!"

He did. For what might have been several minutes, with greedy hands and urgent mouth.

Willa tried to get her hands on his belt. In a while, she gave up. Instead, she held his head close to her thorax, murmuring "Uh huh" and "Yeahhh" and "Niiice." This was how she responded to his ardent kisses of her pebbling nipples, his fingerings that puffed up her areolas, and his licks along her curvature that seemed to Alfred to go on forever, but in fact barely went beyond the expanse of his splayed hand.

Alfred lavished sweet affection upon her breasts, again and again, as if to make up for lost years. He almost passed out. But he clearly heard Willa when she said, "Can we move on?"

"Yeh, sorry," he returned, head easing away from what he hoped the afterlife would be like.

She stood, and brought him with her. At last she reached his belt, and made short work of everything that hid the rest of him. "Shoes off and step out!" she ordered. He had only unzipped her jeans when he felt his phallus flip free, and wobble to horizontal. She crouched to drag his garments away, putting her at eye-level to his crotch. "That'll do," she said, nodding. Then she stood while he crouched, to bare her legs.

"Skinny jeans," she said, as he pulled them down in stages. "My bad."

As his hands rose to approach her plain gray underwear, they began to shake. He couldn't settle them.

"Do it please," she said with a quaver, moving her hips towards him. "I want you to."

He curled trembling fingers inside the waistband and freed her loins. The pungency of womanhood and sweat, for which porn could not prepare him, was staggering.

Willa said loudly, "Nice sofa. Is the bed nicer?"

His mind transposed the sight of her bared body onto the bed in which he had always slept alone. "Yes! So much nicer!"

"Let's go," she said briskly. She took his hand to lead him, and with her other hand snagged her purse straps.

She guided him to lie side by side with her. Then she resumed their embrace, now at full length, skin on skin. But she didn't hold tightly, and kissed him only briefly.

"I don't want to push our luck," she said. "There are many fine things lovers can do, but I think we want one thing most of all, and I'm ready now."

She reached to the floor, and pulled from her purse a foil square.

His jaw dropped.

She gave him a pained look. "Yes, Alfred, there are prophylactics in my purse. I can't count on men to look out for my best interests. I'm so, so, sorry if this offends your morality."

"No, of course not! It's just that, um, I never thought I'd need--"

"Yes, you're a special case. So please don't ever slut-shame me." She tore the foil open and held the packet out to him.

Gingerly he pulled out the slimy latex.

"You know how to do that?" she asked, stretching out on her back.

"I'm inexperienced," he said archly, "but not ignorant."

"Remember what I said about porn?"

"I've read plenty of scholarship on sex, and lay-audience how-tos," he snapped back. "You think I'm not capable of finding them?"

"Sorry," she said, sincerely. Willa thought it was bad enough that she'd led him to admitting his virginity, but questioning his chops as a researcher could offend him deeply.

He knee-stood between her legs, and rolled on the condom. Another strange new smell, soon to be placed where Willa's new, intoxicating scent awaited.

As he closed thumb and fingers carefully around his tool, he looked more closely at Willa's sex. Sparse tufts of light brown. Broad arcs of outer labia. Within them, and behind a hood above them, glistening mystery.

Willa stretched up to grip his shoulders. Smiling while panting, she said, "Welcome!"

He pushed his penis at her. Onto her. Inside her.

He settled his hands on the mattress, on either side of her torso. He shifted his legs slightly, so his body was balanced well.

At first, he felt only compression. Then a subtle, but growing, warmth.

He leaned farther.

"YES!" He bellowed, head snapping back. He had no words for the feeling, which seemed to spread throughout him. Yet, incredibly, he hadn't orgasmed. "It's, it really is, it's the most wonderful--" His eyes, which he didn't know were closed, flew open. "Are you okay?" he asked Willa urgently.

"I sure am," she said, and giggled. "And I think I'll be even better."

"I think I can go in deeper."

"Please do."

He could, and did. "Wow!" More compression, more heat, all glorious.

"Yeah, definitely on the way to better," she cheered.

"I'll go out, uh, maybe halfway?"

"And repeat!" she said giddily.

He did that. Very slowly at first, then picking up the pace.

"You okay?" asked Willa. "I can pinch the frenulum, if you get too close."

He goggled. "From inside?"

She cackled. "No, you'd have to pull out."

Which he never, ever, wanted to do.

"It's okay," he said, with unexpected calm. "I may be one of those men who have, uh, a death grip. Believe me, I'm excited. But what I've had to do, all these years, to satisfy myself, might be helping now."

"Even in summer?" she said more quickly, breath roughening. "Your werewolf season?"

"I think I can deal," he said, grinning. Each stroke maintained his erection, but didn't soar him to the brink of blasting. Seeing the excitement on Willa's face, feeling the flexing in her loins, gave him thrills for which he had given up hoping. I can really do this! he exulted. I've wasted years!

Willa was enjoying this, but in fact she usually enjoyed plain penis-in-vagina sex, if it lasted long enough. She smiled back at Alfred's grin, hoping he picked up that this was going well for her. And that her sneaking in her hand to rub her clit shouldn't be taken as a criticism. She wasn't sure he noticed, but she started becoming less observant of him and more absorbed in her own delightful, if routine, thrills. (The shivers in her upper back, the saliva dotting her lower lip, etc.)

Still, she had to check in. "More please?" she gasped.

"I think so," he said, but even as the words formed, his boner heated with urgency. Would this be his weakness? Not lasting through his partner's orgasm? Fearing that this would always happen?

That rush of anxiety began to deflate him, but this allowed him to piston for another stroke, then another, two more, another one, and so on. He softened slightly, but didn't shrink. And then Willa howled, and bucked. Something (werewolf instinct?) prompted him to grab her raised butt cheeks and flatten his pubes on hers, enough to prevent her climax from squeezing him out.

She howled more, and more, head jerking side to side. These emblems of her ecstasy reversed his cock's slump. Only slightly restiffened, he spewed into the receptacle tip. His whole body clenched, and he added his wail to her howl.

Their next use of the language, which he had studied for so many years, was hers: "Out please," with light taps on his ass.

He wasn't smooth at this. Carefully getting his sheathed shaft clear of her pussy, he ended with his weight mostly on one knee, and awkward. His roll to the side almost sent him to the floor.

"You can't abandon me!" Willa snickered, securing his shoulder. "Or fall asleep."

"I live here," he wheezed. Yet as he looked around the room with his unaided vision, he couldn't guarantee that. His world was made new.

"What a relief," she murmured. "A man who enjoys what I enjoy. I suppose you'll soon become corrupted, so I'll try to remember this moment."

"Why would I be corrupted?"

She may not have heard him. She spoke in the direction of the ceiling.

"Why can't it just be nice? And feel good, and not be so bizarre? Guys all want to do things they've seen in porn, and I don't think it's because they'd feel better than plain sex. I don't want semen all over my face! Why would a guy want that? He's just jerking himself, and he could do that alone. Is he excited because I'm doing something for him that does nothing for me? Does he get a thrill out of degrading me? Or because he thinks all his friends, who watch the same porn, are making their girlfriends do it?

"And why all the butt stuff? Believe me, I know what I don't like, so no thank you! Sex doesn't have to be romantic, or even passionate. But it should be about the front of him, and the front of me! If I like a guy, as a person, I want to see his face, and hear his voice, and know what he's saying! And know that he's listening to what I say. Doggy style? It's like the guy hopes I won't be able to pick him out of a lineup.

"And, well, the guy's front, that's what I want to see when he's naked, and I like it when he enjoys what he sees when I'm naked. Okay, I like a nice tight butt, but mostly I want to see and feel what he has in the front. Isn't that enough for a guy? If I like his looks, and his mind, and his package? We can do oral, sometimes that's really nice, and it's still front-to-front!"

Willa again faced him. "Alfred, do you look at that kind of porn?"

"Um...I have. But not often." He wasn't totally sure what she meant by 'that kind,' but he hoped what he said was sincere.

She was about to say something else, but he sat up abruptly. "Wait here!" he said, and bolted from the room.

In that moment she became aware of the heat, hers and the room's. His aircon was as bad as hers.

Alfred returned, glasses held in place with one hand. He grinned. "Yes. I like your front very, very much!"

Smirking, she reclined to a pose like that of The Naked Maya. "Is this enough to inspire you to make love?"

"Again?" He clambered onto the bed. "Yes. If that's okay."

She lifted his shlong. "It will be, once you clean up. Let's see what I can do to help you recover. Then you can find another rubber in some slut's purse. We have a lot to learn about what you can do. So far, so good."

Alfred grinned. "I promise not to be corrupted. What we just did was better than any porn. Sumer can, ahh, icum in, for quite a while longer."

She brought her lips to his left ear and sang, "Cuccu!"

"Cuccu!" he sang back joyously, hugging her.

12