Summer at the Coopers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to know some things never change," a soft voice purred. I looked up and saw Dee Dee standing in front of me, wearing a day-glow pink bikini top that barely contained her massive chest, a wraparound pink skirt on bottom and pink flip-flops with little jewel colored flowers on the thong. She had a large pink bag hooked over her right arm. As I stared at her, I realized her long blond mane had been shorn away into a pixie cut, with little wisps of hair around her ears and bangs across her forehead. Her lips were bright pink as well. She completed the outfit with pink, mirrored sunglasses. As I stood up, all the blood in my body suddenly rushed into my groin and I was painfully aware of how hard I was inside my board shorts.

"Aren't you going to say hello, Davey?" she giggled as she put the bag down and slipped her arms around my waist. She kissed my cheek and pressed her luscious body right up against mine. She started gently grinding her pelvis into mine, and I knew that she had to know how hard my cock was at that moment.

"You feel really good, stud," Dee Dee whispered in my ear, then she moaned softly as she pressed against my suddenly throbbing shaft.

"Excuse me," Jake said loudly, making us both turn our heads. "Would you two mind getting a room before I throw up in the pool? It's really a bitch to clean."

"Quiet, shit head," Dee Dee said, taking the ball away from me and flinging it at her brother, nailing him in the chest. She'd pitched for the high school softball team and her arm hadn't lost very much power. As she followed through with the throw, she reached down and wrapped her hand around my erect shaft. She gave me a hard squeeze, making my knees buckle and eliciting a rumbling groan from me.

"Very nice, stud," she whispered before letting go and walking toward the edge of the pool. "I came out to inform you that your pizza is ready. You two shit heads would probably let the house burn down rather than interrupt your game of 'Who Wants a Concussion?" Dee Dee walked over to one of the lounge chairs that sat around the pool.

"Did I forget to tell you her royal highness is gracing us with her presence this summer?" Jake said before swimming over to the ladder and climbing out of the pool. "She's going to be working for Dad, learning the art of public relations, which is basically getting paid to jerk people off, and Deeds is already an expert at that!" Jake shook himself off, spraying his sister.

"Get away from me, troll!" Dee Dee screamed as she jumped to avoid the water, her melons bouncing as she tried to avoid the spray. "I already took a shower this morning, you jerk!" She stood next to the lounge chair, her back to me as she took off her skirt. A tiny pink bikini bottom gave her voluptuous ass about as much coverage as the top did her breasts. She bent over slowly, sticking her ass in the air as she picked up a towel that was sitting on the seat and spread it out over the chair. She sat down, looking right at me as she stretched out.

"Pizza's getting cold, bro!" Jake ran past me, headed for patio door. I headed the other way, walking over to the lounge chair where Dee Dee was stretching her arms over her head, making her already mountainous tits stick out even more.

"Nice to see you, Dee Dee," I said, grinning as I stood over her. "Nice to see so much of you, too."

"You like it?" she asked, smiling coyly. "I bought it last month. Mom told me you and Becky Anderson broke up."

Becky and I dated for two years and we had plenty of good times together. We took each other's virginity on the night of my eighteenth birthday party, in the bedroom I slept in at the Coopers'. Becky, the class valedictorian, was going to Stanford in the fall, and her parents took her on a month-long trip to Europe as a graduation present. Becky decided that we should break up right after the prom; she wanted to have time to get over it before she went to Europe, so she'd be in the mood to flirt with French and Italian guys. At that moment, standing in front of Dee Dee, I had to admit that Becky was a genius.

"It's so sad," Dee Dee said as she stifled a yawn. "It's my first day back, the sun's out and I want to get a nice tan, but there's nobody around who can put the sunscreen everywhere I need it." As she spoke, she reached up and pulled the cups of her bikini top away from her enormous breasts, exposing her large, pink areolae and fully erect nipples. "Maybe you could do it, Davey. Oh wait, you're going to be watching movies with Jake all afternoon. Too bad." With that, she reached into her tote bag, pulled out her cell phone and began checking her text messages.

I turned and walked back to the house. My head was spinning, my knees were weak and my cock was threatening to rip my shorts off. After years enjoying of lurid fantasies about her, Dee Dee had just exposed herself to me, without as much as a second thought. I walked into the kitchen. Jake was standing at the counter, shoveling a slice of veggie pizza into his mouth. I used the pizza cutter to cut myself a slice and tried to imagine a way I could cut myself loose from Jake without making it obvious I was going after his sister. Jake always knew I had a thing for Dee Dee, but he just laughed it off, never thinking she'd be seriously interested in me. I couldn't imagine what he would have said if he'd witnessed Dee Dee flashing me by the pool.

"So, what's first?" Jake asked as he picked up another slice of pizza. "We could start with the first Hulk and go in chronological order. Or we could start with Avengers and go in reverse order, or we could start with Thor, since he's my favorite. What do you think?"

I was so desperate I was thinking of faking a phone call from Bridget saying Walter was at the ER having a heart attack when Jake's cell phone started ringing on the breakfast table. Jake walked over to the table and picked up the phone.

"Yo, what's up?" Jake said, as he did to everyone who called his cell phone, including his parents. "Sally? Baby, are you back in town?" A wide grin crossed his face. "Three days?" He looked at me. "Yeah, I can do that, I just have to take care of one thing. I can pick you up in an hour. Yeah, I remember that thing you can do with your tongue, baby. I'll be there in thirty minutes!"

He put down the phone, looking like he'd just parachuted into a room full of naked porn stars. Then he looked at me, as if he was trying to figure out how mad I was going to be.

"Dude, do you remember Sally Parker, the head cheerleader from our junior year? She went to Michigan last year and she's back in town for a couple of days. Guess who she called first?"

"Her ex-boyfriend, Greg Lloyd," I said sarcastically.

"You know I was banging her the last three months she was dating him," Jake said with a smug grin. "Anyway, Sally says she's in town for a couple of days before she heads to New York for a summer job, and she can't stand the idea of missing out on riding the J-Train while she's here."

"Dude, what about bros before hoes?" I said, trying to sound as pathetic as I possibly could.

"Sally Parker is not your average ho, son," Jake said. "She does this thing her tongue when she's got my cock in her mouth,"

"Stop right there!" I cried out, putting my hands over my ears. "I've told you before; I do not want to hear the dirty details about you and the girls you bang. We had a whole day planned. What am I supposed to do while you're off fucking Sally Parker?"

"You've got pizza, you've got movies, mi casa es su casa," he said, repeating the only phrase he remembered from two years of Spanish. "I've got to jump in the shower and change. Tell Deeds I'm heading out and not to wait up!" Jake bounded up the back stairs, without a backward glance.

I stood there for a minute with a mouthful of pizza, unable to believe my luck. I walked over to the patio door and stared at Dee Dee, stretched out on the lounge chair, soaking up the sun. We'd gone to the same school for four years, but we lived on different planets. Though she was friendly at the house, at school I was the lowest of the low, unworthy of even a glance. Even while Becky and I were together, I spent many nights, at home and at the Coopers', relieving myself with thoughts of Dee Dee and her amazing body.

My cock was back to fully erect and throbbing as I slid the patio door open and stepped outside. I closed the door and walked toward the pool, sparks of lust exploding in my brain with every step I took. As I approached the pool, Dee Dee put her cell phone down on the table next to her chair.

"I thought you and Jake would be locked up in the media room by now," she said with a smile. "You were going to watch gay porn and jerk each other off, wasn't that the plan?"

"Not quite," I said dryly as she smiled at me. "Plans did change, though. Jake got a call from a girl he used to . . . hook up with. She's back in town for a couple of days and invited him out." By "out," I meant into her vagina, but I figured Dee Dee already knew that.

"And since my troll brother's life is a constant search for pussy occasionally interrupted by food and sleep, he left you high and dry. Poor Davey," she said with sarcastic sympathy. "Why don't you make yourself useful while you're here?" She reached into her pink bag and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen. "Rub me all over with this, Davey; I don't want to get burned on my first day back."

I tried to keep my hands from shaking as I took the bottle from her hand. For years, I had been dreaming about touching any part of Dee Dee's body; now I was going to be running my hands all over it. I lowered the back of the chair, making it completely horizontal, and Dee Dee rolled over on the chair, lying on her stomach.

"Untie my top, Davey" she said. "I want an all over tan. My being naked won't be a problem for you, will it, Davey?" Her tone was a little mocking. "I mean, you have seen a naked girl somewhere besides the internet, right?"

"Very funny," I said as I untied her top. She knew very well I'd been sleeping with Becky since the fall, while she was off at college. Becky and I hung out at the Coopers' a lot, including the last Christmas break when Dee Dee was at home. I squeezed a big glob of sunscreen into my palm and started rubbing it into Dee Dee's back.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as I started rubbing. "Your hands feel really nice there, Davey. I always wondered what your hands would feel like on my body. Did you ever think about that?"

"Are you kidding?" I said as I rubbed more sunscreen into her lower back. "It was hard for me to think of anything else." My cock was painfully hard in my shorts as my hands slid down her back, brushing against her bikini bottoms.

"Take them off, Davey," she said when my hands brushed her ass. "I don't want to have a pasty white ass while the rest of me is tan." When I hesitated, her tone turned annoyed. "Sun won't stay out all day, Davey. Hurry up and take my panties off!"

She raised her hips as I tugged on her panties, revealing her curvy ass as I slid the panties off. Dee Dee wiggled her legs in the air as I dropped the panties next to her chair and squeezed out more sunscreen.

"You think I never saw the way you looked at me," she said as I coated her voluptuous ass with sunscreen, "but I did. I could tell just by looking in your eyes what kind of dirty thoughts you were having."

"I didn't think you ever noticed me," I said. "All I wanted was for you to acknowledge I existed, to give me a sign that you thought of me as something other than Jake's best friend. You were too busy with all those jocks to think about me."

"I always thought about you, Davey," she said, twisting her head to look back at me. "I was sixteen, you were fourteen. You were just a kid, and I wanted to be with guys my own age. Besides, if Mom and Dad had ever caught us, they would have killed me. You know they think of you as their third child, don't you? They would have acted like we were committing incest or something."

I froze for a moment. I'd thought of the Coopers as my second family my whole life, but I never considered what that might mean for a relationship with Dee Dee. Quickly, I squeezed out some more sunscreen and started on Dee Dee's left leg. Between the heat, the scent of the lotion and Dee Dee's spectacular body, my head was swimming. I took Dee Dee's left foot and rubbed it with sunscreen, and then I worked my way up her left leg. Her skin was baby smooth. I could feel my cock pounding in my shorts as my hands slid up her leg.

"I couldn't have forgotten you if I tried," Dee Dee continued. "Not with all the pictures Mom was sending and posting on her Facebook page. You in your baseball uniform and your basketball uniform, you and Becky at the Homecoming dance and the prom. I remember coming home for Christmas break last year. Do you remember watching Christmas movies in the media room?"

"I remember," I said quietly as I began rubbing her left thigh. Dee Dee's legs spread a bit as I reached her thigh, giving me a glimpse of her pussy.

"I was sitting in one of the recliners. You and Becky were on one of the couches. I kept looking over at the two of you. She was all over you, pinned against you, running her hands over your arms. You were making out, thinking nobody was watching."

"I didn't think you were watching." I moved over to her right thigh and started working my way back down.

"I was watching," she said. "I remember when you announced you were taking Becky home. I could tell by the smile on her face you were probably taking her back to your house, where you were going to fuck her good and hard. I wished it was me."

"You . . . you what?" I stopped rubbing and stared at her.

"I wished it was me you were taking back to your house, me you were going to fuck long and hard with your big dick. I've seen the bulge in your crotch enough times to know you pack some serious wood, Davey, and in that moment, I was so jealous of her. I wanted it to be me you were giving that wood to. Get up," she said. As I moved, she rolled over onto her back. Her huge, beautiful tits flopped over as she laid back down, her nipples pointing at me like a couple of extra large pencil erasers.

"Do my front, Davey."

My eyes slid up and down Dee Dee's body as I stood over her. For years, I had only undressed her in my mind; as she lay before me, gloriously naked, I could only think that my imagination didn't do her justice. Her skin was creamy and unblemished. Her baby smooth legs were crowned by a neatly-trimmed patch of blond hair just above her vulva; her inner pussy lips peeked out just slightly between her labia majora. She had curvy hips and her stomach, though not quite flat, still showed she enjoyed lots of physical activity.

Dee Dee's crowning glory, though, were those luscious, colossal breasts. Heavy and round, they suffered only a minimal amount of sagging. Her areolae were pink, about twice the size of silver dollars, and her cherry-sized nipples were fully erect and pointing right at me. I had been dreaming of her magnificent breasts for nearly half my life; now that she'd finally revealed them to me, I was transfixed by the sight of them, unable to move. I watched them gently rising and falling as she breathed in and out.

"Go ahead," she finally said, breathily, "ask me. You know you want to ask me."

I stood there, shaking. My brain was practically screaming, but I couldn't get my lips to move.

"You may be disappointed," she said with a little pout. "I might need a new nickname."

Dee Dee pushed herself up and hefted her massive bosom in her hands.

"They're 40 E's."

"Holy mother of God," I moaned as my knees gave out. I stumbled back two steps and had to catch myself on another chair, or I would have toppled over.

"Are you OK, Davey?" Dee Dee said, giggling at my distress.

"I don't think there's a word in the dictionary that could describe what I'm feeling right now," I said as I licked my lips. "I've pictured moments like this in my head so many times, I can't count, but now that it's happening, now that it's really happening . . . God, Dee Dee, you are so beautiful."

"You're so sweet," she said with a smile, "but I'm not going to look very beautiful if my skin gets all red and blotchy from a sunburn. How about some more lotion, baby?"

My cock felt like a jackhammer in my shorts, and I knew how obvious it must have been to Dee Dee. I straddled her again and picked up the sunscreen. Instead of squirting it into my palm, I held the bottle over Dee Dee's stomach and squeezed out four white globs, between her belly button and her breasts.

"Not the first time that's happened to me," she said, making us both laugh and cutting through the curtain of tension that had draped over us. I ran my hands over her belly and up her sides, just below her arm pits, spreading lotion across her torso. Her tits rose and fell as she breathed, beckoning to me as my hands moved closer.

"Do it," Dee Dee said in a breathy voice. "I want to feel your big hands on my tits, Davey. Feel me up."

We both groaned as I slid my large hands over her mountainous boobs. Her back arched slightly as my fingers dug into the soft flesh. Our eyes stayed locked on each other as my hands were filled with her warm, wonderful tit flesh.

"Oh fuck, your hands feel so fucking good there," Dee Dee moaned as I massaged her breasts. I dug my fingers into her tits, making her writhe and grind her ass against the chair. "I love your big hands. Sometimes, back in high school, I would see you in the halls, hanging out with Jake, and I wanted to march up to you, grab your hands and stick 'em on my tits."

"You should have," I moaned. I was mauling her tits by now, kneading them and pushing them together. "Your tits are the best things I have ever held in my hands, the most amazing things in the world."

"Better than Becky's?" she moaned.

"So much better," I said. I fell on top of her and crushed my mouth on hers. I plunged my tongue into her mouth, where her tongue was waiting to do battle. We writhed on the chair as we made out, furiously grinding into each other.

"What took you so fucking long?" Dee Dee growled as she pushed me off the chair. "My pussy feels like a waterfall between my legs. Stand up!"

I got to my feet as she sat up. She grabbed my shorts at the waist and yanked them down. My cock, stiff as steel, sprang free, the mushroom head almost purple from all the blood flowing into my dick.

"God damn," she whispered as she wrapped her hand around the shaft. "It's even more beautiful than it is in my dreams."

"You dream about my cock?" I said, stunned.

"So many times," she said as began softly stroking me. "I've dreamed about sucking and fucking you so much. When I was in New York last summer, I went to a sex shop downtown. I saw this eight inch rubber dildo and I knew I had to have it. I named it Davey."

"Holy fuck!" I cried out as she slipped the head between her lips and sucked on it hard. for a minute. She started taking my cock in slowly, an inch at a time, cradling my balls in her palm as she did it. I kept my hands on her creamy shoulders, balancing myself because I was afraid my knees might give out at any second. She swallowed about six inches of my cock, leaving her hand between her mouth and the base, squeezing and releasing me.

"Oh God, Dee Dee," I cried as she sucked me. "I'm going to come any minute!"

She stopped sucking, pulling her head back until my slid out of her mouth with an audible pop.

"Not so fast, baby," she purred as she stroked the shaft now slickened by her saliva. "I'll bet you fantasized a lot about these big tittys, haven't you?" she said as she took her breasts in her hands and squeezed them together. "I'll bet you've even dreamed about sticking that big fuck stick between my fun bags and fucking them until you splatter them with cum."