Summer at the Coopers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck yeah," I moaned as she shook her tits at me. "I can't count the number of times I've dreamed about getting my cock squashed between those fucking melons."

"Today's your lucky day, Davey," she said with a lusty smile. She reached down, pulled a bottle of baby oil out of her tote bag and squeezed a big glob of it into her palm. She rubbed her hands together and started coating her awe-inspiring tits with oil. I stood there, mouth agape, as she rubbed the slick oil all over her chest. My heart was beating so fast I was afraid it was going to jump out of my chest. "Come here, Davey," she said, crooking her index finger at me.

I stepped in between Dee Dee's spread legs and watched in wonder as she took my rock hard prick and slid it between her colossal boobs. She squeezed her tits together, trapping my dick in the slick tunnel of her cleavage. I groaned loudly as my knees buckled. Slowly, she started sliding her breasts up and down the length of the shaft, from the balls to just beneath the head. She flicked her tongue out and just touched the head each time her tits rose up.

"Oh my fucking God," I moaned as I watched the mind-blowing sight.

"You're such a dirty boy, Davey," Dee Dee said as she continued jerking me off with her tits. "I bet you've jerked off a million times watching some porno sluts squeezing their jugs around some big, throbbing dicks. You were probably wishing it was me the whole time, weren't you?" She never stopped stroking my cock.

I nodded dumbly, too overwhelmed to speak.

"God knows Becky Anderson couldn't do anything about it with those sweet little boobies of her, could she?"

I shook my head. Becky was as eager as I was when it came to sex, but her perky B cups weren't even in the same universe as Dee Dee's massive breasts. I groaned louder and she started stroking my cock even faster. She grabbed the head between her lips and sucked hard.

"Yes, Davey," she grunted. "I'm going to make your big dick spew all over my horny jugs. You're going to erupt like Mount fucking Vesuvius, then I'm taking you inside and I'm going to fuck you blind."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, shit!" I cried out as my cock exploded. A geyser spout of cum launched into the air. Dee Dee immediately grabbed my cock and started jerking it, spraying cum all over her chest, squealing with delight the whole time. She finally jerked out the last drops of cum after a minute and let my cock go. I staggered back a couple of steps and watched as Dee Dee immediately started dragging her tongue all over those beautiful tits, sucking up all the cum she just jerked out of me. She held one of her melons up and sucked the distended nipple between her lips, moaning as she suckled her own orb.

My brain was reeling, my body trembling. I almost wanted to slap myself just to make sure this wasn't the most lucid dream I'd ever had. Finally, Dee Dee released her tit, grinned wickedly and swung her legs up on to the lounge chair. She stroked a space on the chair next to her. I nearly dove headlong to get into the chair next to her.

"I was going to spend a few days teasing you," she said as she lay back on the chair, stretching her arms over her head. "Let you get an eyeful here and there for a few days, until you were crazy with lust, then get you alone some place and attack you."

"What happened to that plan?" I asked as I squeezed next to her on the chair.

"Mom said I should stay hidden and surprise you while you and the troll were watching a movie, but I snuck out on the deck and saw you standing by the pool, your arms and chest glistening with sweat and those thick, hairy legs. Suddenly, I was the one who was crazy with lust. I had to have you, as soon as I could."

"Good thing Jake got that phone call," I said before pressing my lips against hers, savoring the soft, moist warmth of her mouth.

"Good thing Sally Parker is in town for a couple of days," she said.

"Yeah it is," I said, smiling until a realization dawned on me. "I never told you that Sally Parker called Jake."

A broad grin broke out across Dee Dee's adorable face.

"Sally was a cheerleader with me my senior year. She came to Michigan last fall, and I just happened to be in a room down the hall from her. We stayed up late a lot of nights. One night, she got a little too drunk and she admitted that she and the troll bumped uglies for a few months last summer."

"Did that skeeve you out at all?" I said.

"Thinking about the troll having sex? I threw up in my mouth, then I got over it," she said with a laugh.

"I don't get how Sally going to Michigan ended up with us being like this," I said.

"Sally's going to work at the same public relations firm in New York I worked at last summer. She told me she was going to stop at home for a couple of days before she went to New York. After I saw you, I knew I had to get rid of Jake somehow. I remembered Sally, so I texted her and asked her to do me a favor."

"She made a booty call to Jake so you could be alone with me?" I stared at Dee Dee, incredulous.

"She gets laid, I get laid," she said before softly kissing my neck. "He gets laid, you get laid. See anything to complain about?"

"Fuck no," I said before pulling her face to mine and kissing her passionately. She cradled my face with her hands and slid her tongue into my mouth. My arms slid around her waist, holding her against me, our bodies pressing together as we kissed. She broke the kiss, tipping her head back. I started gently nibbling on her exposed throat.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as my teeth grazed her throat. "My pussy is gushing for you, Davey!"

She grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand between her legs. She was, indeed, soaking with sticky juices. I slid my fingers between her outer lips and brushed them along her soaked slit, making her twist and moan. Dee Dee gasped as my middle finger penetrated her, but she immediately squeezed the invading digit. She purred contentedly as I slid a second finger inside her sex and started rubbing her slick inner walls. I slid my fingers as deep as I could inside her and brought my thumb to her clitoris, which was already engorged and throbbing. I pressed my thumb against her clit and she came immediately with a shrill cry, digging her fingernails into my wrist as she convulsed. She came back from the peak after a minute and slumped into my arms, laying her head on my shoulder.

"God damn, Davey," she whispered as I cradled her limp body. "I've fucked four guys in the past year, and none of them made me come as hard as you just did."

"None of them has been waiting for forever to make you come," I said. "You're going to come a lot more before I let you go, Dee Dee."

She raised her head and I took her mouth again. The kiss was relaxed, less frenzied than before, since we'd both enjoyed strong orgasms. We stayed like that, cuddling on the lounge chair, pressed against each other, making out for at least twenty minutes. Finally, Dee Dee grabbed my hand and stood up, pulling me toward the house.

"Let's go take a shower, baby," she said with a smile as we walked toward the house.

"We're just going to walk through the house naked?" I said.

"Nobody's home, silly," she laughed, "and I'm pretty sure I switched off all the hidden cameras." She laughed and walked a few steps ahead of me. "Like the view?" she said, looking back over her shoulder and wiggling her firm, round ass.

"Hell yeah," I said as I got close to her. "I've loved your ass almost as long as I've loved your tits."

She threw her head back and laughed as she took my hand and we walked through the patio door, into the house. I knew the house was empty, but I still felt self-conscious parading naked through the house where I'd spent so much of my life. The house had been a haven for me during the disintegration of my parents' marriage and a welcome escape from the auditions for "Husband 2.0." As we walked over to the stairs, I thought back to my conversation with Mrs. Cooper just before she left. Could Dee Dee be the reward she was talking about?

"Penny for your thoughts, Davey," Dee Dee said, poking me in the ribs as we started climbing the back stairs from the kitchen to the second floor.

"This is not exactly what I thought I'd be doing today," I said as we reached the second floor landing.

She simply smiled at me, and then she leaned in close and kissed me, her lips all sweetness and warmth as she melted into me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her tight as we made out by the stairs.

"I never expected this, Dee Dee," I said as she pulled her mouth away. "I figured any chance I had with you had passed."

"I thought about you all the time, Davey," she whispered in my ear. "I was afraid you'd outgrown the crush you had on me when you were twelve."

"No chance," I whispered before kissing her again. We stood in the hallway, arms wrapped around each other, kissing hungrily, until Dee Dee finally pulled away, breathing heavily.

"I could kiss you all day," she said as she took my hand and pulled me down the hall, "but it would be pretty embarrassing if Mom or Dad or Jake came home and found us stark naked and making out."

"Why are we headed this way?" I said as we walked toward the master bedroom.

"Mom and Dad have the best shower," she said. "Much better than the other bathroom for what we'll be doing."

The door to her parents' bedroom was partially open and we pushed it all the way in as we entered. It was a large room, with pale blue walls. A king sized mahogany bed was up against the wall opposite the door, made neatly with a gray silk cover and four brightly colored pillows of different sizes sitting on the bed. There were family pictures everywhere, on the walls and on the dressers and night tables. Next to the walk in closet was a family portrait, a picture taken when Dee Dee was ten and Jake was eight. Dee Dee's sunny blond hair was in pigtails, while Jake had a gap-toothed grin. Mr. Cooper was standing behind Dee Dee, his hands on her shoulders, while Mrs. Cooper was seated, next to Jake, her face slightly tilted toward her son.

"You know what I remember about this photo?" Dee Dee said as I stopped in front of it. "The photo shoot took about two hours and in the middle of it all, Jake turned to Mom and said, 'Why isn't David here? He should be in the picture too!'"

"He never told me that," I said as we both laughed.

"Dad said, 'He might as well be, as much time as he spends at our house.' We all laughed. That's why we're all smiling in the picture."

"There have been so many times I have wished I was born into your family," I said.

"I'm glad you weren't," Dee Dee said as she pulled me away from the portrait, toward the bathroom. "We are about as close to incest as I ever want to get."

The Coopers' master bathroom was one of the largest bathrooms I'd ever seen in a private home. They had it completely renovated just after Dee Dee left for college. It had a red and slate gray marble floor with a pair of sinks with a marble counter to the right of the door. The walls were painted a creamy off-white. A large, round whirlpool tub was nestled in the back of the bathroom. A glass-enclosed shower stall stood across from the sinks. The glass was frosted about five feet up from the floor and clear above that. The stall was large enough for two or three people to shower together, with a large, round shower head suspended from the ceiling instead of coming out of the wall.

"This is amazing," I said as I walked into the bathroom.

Dee Dee smiled and pushed open the shower stall door. We walked inside and she turned the hot water on full blast. "I think it's called a rainfall shower head. Perfect for two people," she said with a smile. Steam filled the stall as Dee Dee turned to me. She pushed me back against the glass wall and attacked my mouth, pushing her tongue inside my mouth as she wrapped her hand around my fully engorged shaft, stroking it vigorously.

"So," she whispered as she broke the kiss," you want to do me first, stud, or shall I do you?" She laughed at my quizzical look and reached for a plastic bottle of body wash that was sitting in a basket attached to the wall. She added some cold water to make the shower bearable and we stepped under the spray. The water felt amazing against my skin, almost as good as Dee Dee's slick and curvy body felt in my hands. I took the bottle out of her hands.

"Ladies first," I said, grinning as I squeezed some pink, soapy liquid into my hand. I could smell jasmine as I began soaping Dee Dee's breasts. She moaned loud, tipping her head back as my hands my slow, sensuous circles around her breasts. I dropped the body wash to the floor and soaped her tits, tweaking her nipples as the powerful spray swept the suds away.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as I tugged on her nipples. "That makes little explosions go off in my pussy, baby! Suck my nipples, please!"

I happily obliged her. She groaned and dug her fingers into my shoulders as I bit her nipple. "Not too hard! Oh shit, my pussy's so wet, Davey! You're making me so fucking wet!"

I released her tit and smiled at her. Picking the body wash up, I squeezed some more into my hand and started lathering her belly. As my hands roamed across her torso, soaping her up all around, I slid down to my knees, nibbling her skin as the soap was rinsed away. With some more soap on my hands, I slid my hands around and started massaging Dee Dee's firm, round ass. She sighed as I caressed and massaged the lovely globes, then she gasped as I slid two fingers up and down the crack of her ass.

"Dirty boy," she giggled as my fingers slid up and down the slick crevice. "My Davey is a dirty boy," she cried, rolling her hips as I started massaging her puckered asshole with my finger tips. "What kind of dirty things were you and Becky Anderson getting up to - ooooooh!"

She moaned loud and long as I pressed my lips against the pouting outer lips of her vagina. Even under the shower, her pussy was sticky with her juices. I sucked her juices off her labia, enjoying the tangy sweetness. I grabbed one of her pussy lips between my lips and gently tugged on it, making Dee Dee gasp. I kept massaging her butt hole as I applied my tongue to her pussy, dragging it slowly up and down, sucking off the delicious honey. Suddenly, Dee Dee grabbed my hand, pulling it away from her ass. I looked up, afraid I had done something wrong. She just grinned at me, spreading her legs wider and sticking her hands between her legs. She spread her outer lips, revealing her hidden treasure.

"Stop fucking around and eat me, stud!" she growled.

I dove in and plastered my tongue to her slit. She pressed my head into her sex, rubbing her body against my face as I devoured her. Her juices were flowing abundantly, coating my tongue as I slid it from the top of her slit down to the bottom. I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue as she rolled her hips, grinding her pussy into my hungry mouth.

"Inside!" she shouted as I worshipped her pussy. "I need to feel you inside!"

She welcomed my two fingers as I slid them inside her sweetness, grabbing hold of my digits with her pussy walls and gripping them tightly.

"Yesssssss," she hissed with satisfaction as she squeezed the invading digits. "Long, strong fingers, deep in my pussy, feels soooooooo good! Fuck me, baby, fuck me good!"

She released my fingers, allowing me to slide them back until just the tips remained inside. I rammed them the entire way back inside, making Dee Dee scream. She pushed against me and I watched her face through the cascading water. Her face was contorting with pleasure as I finger fucked her. Finally, I drew my attention to her clitoris, which was violently pink from the blood flowing to it. It was throbbing as I stretched my tongue out, reaching for it. Dee Dee screamed again as I flicked my tongue against her button.

"God, that's so sensitive," she said when she spoke again. "It felt like I was going to fly apart! Be gentle, Davey, be gentle." She pushed my head back down to her pelvis.

I started slowly sliding my fingers inside her as I approached her clit again. Her hips rocked in concert with my fingers. I brought my lips to her clit, gently kissing the swollen bud. Dee Dee purred and pushed on the back of my head. Encouraged, I opened my lips slightly and sucked her clit between them, making Dee Dee purr louder and roll her hips. My fingers were flying in and out of her slit by now, thrusting inside her against and again as I sucked on her throbbing clit.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!" she groaned. "Harder, suck harder . . . you're going to make me come so hard!"

I tugged on her clit with my lips and buried my fingers inside Dee Dee's pussy, rubbing her inner walls. She cried out as I fingered her; her body was shaking so hard, she nearly fell on top of me.

"Can't . . . can't," she moaned as she tried to steady herself. "I can't take it anymore." Pushing me back, she stumbled to the far side of the stall, where a long, dark wooden bench sat against the glass wall. She slid down the glass, slumping on to the bench and spreading her legs wide.

"Get over here," she snarled. "Get over here and finish what you started! I'm going to come all over your fucking tongue, and then you're going to ram that fucking spear all the way up my cunt!"

I crawled across the wet tiled floor, staring at Dee Dee as I approached her. The filthy language pouring from her mouth was driving me wild. I wasted no time, diving into her pussy and sucking hard. She screamed as I pressed my tongue against her clit. She pushed against me, pressing back against the glass wall. I hoped whoever installed the shower had reinforced it well, or we would have a lot of explaining to do.

Sliding my fingers back inside her hot cunt, I felt her pussy walls grab hold of my digits, pulsing around them as I drove her toward ecstasy. I remembered her she seemed to enjoy it when I rubbed her asshole, so I decided to take a chance. Dee Dee whimpered as my fingers slipped out of her pussy, but the whimpers became a throaty growl when I pressed my fingers against her puckered butt hole.

"Holy shit," she groaned. "Are you . . . are you trying to fuck my asshole, Davey? You want to stick those long fingers of yours up my ass?"

"Give it up, Dee Dee," I grunted, pushing against the tight pucker. "You know you want it. Give me your hot ass!"

She groaned loud and long as her ass loosened up for me, allowing me to slide a finger in up to the first knuckle. As she relaxed more, I returned my attention to her clitoris, flicking my tongue against it. I could feel her sphincter tightening around my finger as it slid inside her. I sucked her clit between my lips.

"Jesus, fuck yes!" she screamed, banging hard against the glass wall. "Fuck my ass! Suck my clit! Oh fuck, I'm gonna come!"

She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. Her pussy was almost scarlet. Suddenly, short bursts of liquid came shooting out of her slit. As she screamed and cursed, four or five shots of sticky liquid struck my legs and chest. The musky scent was intense. Finally, she slumped down on the bench, sighing as she came down from her peak. Slowly, I slid my finger out of her ass. I sat back on the tile floor, at the edge of the shower spray, which was now completely cold.

"We fucked our way through all the hot water," I said, grinning.

Dee Dee looked at me for a second, her face inscrutable, and then she slid down to the floor. Her momentous tits nearly grazed the floor as she crawled over to me. Her hand slid around my neck and she crushed her lips on mine. There was no tenderness in this kiss, as she jammed her tongue inside my mouth, almost forcing it down my throat. After a minute, she broke away, grabbing my lower lip with her teeth and biting down hard. I winced and cried out in pain.