Summer at the Coopers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie back, Davey," she growled as she pushed me on to my back. "You're going to enjoy this almost as much as I do." The cold spray of the shower enveloped us as she climbed on top of me, reaching down to grab my cock and squeeze it. She rubbed the head up and down her pussy lips. Suddenly, my shaft was surrounded by moist heat. Dee Dee cried out as she impaled herself on my dick. She held me tight in her velvety furnace as she adjusted to the feeling of my cock trapped inside her. Pressing her hands on my chest, Dee Dee began rolling her hips, squeezing and releasing my cock as she rode me. I watched, hypnotized, as her breasts shook and bounced along with her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Dee Dee grunted as she started bouncing up and down on me. "What a great, big fucking cock you've got, Davey . . . it fills me up so fucking good!"

I reached up and filled my hands with her colossal tits, squeezing and kneading them and twisting her nipples, making Dee Dee squeal as she fucked me.

"God, Dee Dee," I groaned as she bounced on my dick. "Your pussy is so fucking tight!"

She smiled at me, then she leaned down, until her body rested against mine. She pressed her lips to my ear.

"If you think my pussy's tight, Davey," she whispered as the shower soaked us, "wait until you feel what it's like inside my asshole."

I must have looked like my brain was melting at that moment, because Dee Dee started cackling like crazy. She pushed herself back up and started riding me harder than ever, grinding her hips on top of me as her pussy maintained a death grip on my penis.

"I'm . . . not . . . going to last," I moaned. I had gotten pretty close to the edge while I was taking care of Dee Dee, and her savage advances were about to send me hurtling over.

"I know," she grunted as she rolled her hips again. "I can feel it! I need your cum, Davey; I don't want to wait for it. I want you to shoot all your hot spunk up inside my pussy! Give it to me now!!"

"Fuck!" I screamed as my cock erupted inside her, spraying a river of semen inside her hot cunt. I looked up at Dee Dee through the shower spray. It might have been the overhead lights, but as she sat on top of me, holding my still throbbing cock inside her, she was surrounded by a halo that made her look like she was glowing from within. She kept riding my cock until she drained every last drop of my semen, then she lowered herself on to my chest, still holding me inside her pussy, bringing her face down to mine.

She purred as she pressed her soft, wet lips against my neck. My arms slid around her waist as she nibbled and kissed my shoulder. The cold water was drenching our naked bodies but we lay still on the tile floor, indulging in our post-coital bliss.

"We have to get up sometime," I whispered after a few minutes, while Dee Dee was gently grazing my neck with her teeth.

"No, we don't," she giggled. "We could lay here, my pussy massaging your big cock until it reaches full strength again, then you could roll me on my back and plow me like a field."

I laughed until she brought her mouth down on mine. Our tongues mingled as the cold water continued beating down on us. My hands slid down her back until they reached the firm, round globes of her ass. I dug my fingers in hard, making Dee Dee squeal and grind her pelvis against mine. I don't know how much longer we lay there, kissing, cuddling and exploring each other.

Finally, Dee Dee slid off me. I watched her gloriously slick, naked body rise above me. I turned my head and watched her walk over to the shower control, where she shut off the water.

"I hope nobody wants a hot shower the rest of the day," she said, ginning at me lewdly. "Now, get up and dry me off, you dirty fucker!"

I sat up slowly as she pushed the stall door open. I groaned as I pushed myself up to my feet. My lower back was seriously sore, and it took a minute for my legs to feel strong enough to carry me out of the shower. Dee Dee was standing in front of the double sink, holding two thick crimson towels, one on top of the other. Water was dripping tantalizingly off her breasts.

"Come dry me off, Davey," she purred. "Then, I'll do you."

"Like you haven't already done me good and proper," I said as I took one of the towels. Dee Dee laughed loudly as she turned around and dropped the other towel on the sink. I wrapped the towel around her shoulders and started drying her off. She leaned back slightly as I brought the towel around her. We watched each other's faces in the mirror as I began toweling off her breasts. She closed her eyes, making an "O" with her mouth as I massaged her beautiful tits. She started rocking against me as I worshipped the breasts I'd dreamed about for years.

"That feels so amazing," she said softly. "I've never done this with a guy before."

"You've never taken a shower with a guy?" I asked skeptically.

"Never had a guy dry me off before," she said. "The guys I showered with in college, they just automatically picked up a towel and started drying off, leaving me to take care of myself."

"How many guys?" I asked, hesitating as I slid the towel down over her stomach.

"Don't start, Davey," she said as I dried her torso. "We just had some amazing sex and we still have hours before anybody gets home. Please don't ruin this by becoming a jealous brat."

I bit my tongue and kept toweling Dee Dee off. She'd taken me completely by surprise, awakening the dormant fire of my lust for her. Since she started ignoring me in high school, I hadn't really thought about her having sex at college, although I knew she'd slept with a couple of guys before she graduated high school. As I slid down her body, slowly toweling off her legs. I couldn't stop picturing her with a series of faceless guys, her huge tits shaking as muscular studs pounded her, her mouth wrapped around some long piece of meat. It was like my brain had become a movie projector, showing off a series of porn films starring Dee Dee on the insides of my eye lids.

"You finished down there?" Dee Dee said after a minute. The sound of her voice shook me back to reality. I quickly stood up and put the towel down on the counter top. I looked over her shoulder toward the bathroom door. Dee Dee picked up the other towel on the sink top, but I turned away a little as she moved close to me, wrapping the towel around my waist.

"Please don't start pouting, Davey," she said as she began drying me off. "I'm not going to apologize for loving sex. I went to college, not a convent. It doesn't matter to me that you spent the past year having sex with Becky Anderson. It only matters that you're here with me now. Isn't it enough that I'm here with you now?"

She slid down my body with the towel, drying off my feet and moving up my legs until she reached my cock, which was already half-hard again. She caressed my balls with the towel, then she rubbed the shaft a couple of times. Looking up at me, she dropped the towel on the floor and took my shaft in her hand. She stroked it gently a few times, then she slid the head between lips and began sucking on it tenderly. My breathing got heavier as I leaned back against the sink and watched Dee Dee take my cock in her mouth. She worked deliberately, taking a couple of inches in her mouth, then pulling it out and swabbing the head and shaft with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhh, Dee Dee," I groaned as she stroked my cock and took my balls in her sexy mouth.

"All for you, Davey," she said after releasing my testicles. "I'm all for you." She looked up at me as she held my cock out and slid her mouth over the shaft, nearly taking me entirely in her mouth.

"Oh my God!!" I cried out, gripping the edge of the sink as my legs went weak. She kept her eyes on me as she deep-throated my cock and cradled my balls in the palm of her hand. Saliva began seeping out of the corners of her mouth, dribbling down her chin. Finally she slowly pulled back, sliding my shaft out of her mouth, and stood up.

Her sapphire eyes looked big as two full moons. The nostrils of her perfect button nose flared slightly as she breathed in and out. Her lips, pink and moist, were slightly parted as she waited for me to respond. I took her face in my hands and brought my lips down to hers, filling the kiss with every ounce of desire I felt for her. I spun her around, pushed her up against the double sink as I got behind her. I slid my fully revived cock between her legs and rubbed it against her hot, juicy slit. She gripped the counter, moaning as she pushed her ass back toward me.

Dee Dee cried out as I squeezed her ass. I leaned over, pressing my lips to her ear.

"I don't care about anybody else," I grunted. My throat was dry and scratchy and my body felt superheated. "You're mine now, Dee Dee."

"Yours," she whispered. "Yours, yours, yours!"

I lined my fully revived shaft up with her pussy and thrust inside, almost completely burying myself inside her in one thrust. She screamed as I impaled her, pushing her ass back to take me all the way inside her pussy.

"Yes!! Yes!!" she cried out as I began wildly ramming my throbbing dick into her pussy. "Fuck me! Fuck me like an animal! Fuck me deep, Davey!"

I gripped her hips and started ramming my cock into her, slamming into her ass over and over again. Her huge tits rubbed against the marble sink top as tore into each other like savages.

"Pound that pussy," she grunted. "Make it your pussy, Davey! Make me take it! Fuck yes, I'm gonna come!"

With a fierce wail, Dee Dee pushed away from the sink, slamming into me as her orgasm took her. I grabbed her tits, squeezing the magnificent globes as she came. She screamed and shook, hanging on for dear life. I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock, dragging me along for the ride. Buried inside her fiery sex, I rolled my hips as her pussy throttled my penis. As much I wanted to last longer the second time we had sex, the pornographic images of Dee Dee that had been running through my brain, combined with the savage way we went after each other, were too much for me. I pushed her forward, leaning on top her as she grabbed the sink.

"Fuck yeah!!" I screamed as my cock exploded, loosing another torrent of semen inside Dee Dee's welcoming vagina. I buried my face in her shoulder, moaning as my cock fired burst after burst of cum inside Dee Dee's pussy

"I might need another shower," Dee Dee giggled as I stood up and my cock slipped out of her pussy. A trail of semen rolled down her inner thigh as I pulled away. She reached down, catching the pearly liquid with her fingertip and bringing it to her waiting tongue.

"I love the taste of protein in the morning," she said with a smug grin.

"It's afternoon already," I said, "in case you hadn't noticed."

"I'm not watching the clock, Davey," she responded, pushing away from the counter and bringing her lips to mine. "I'm heading downstairs to grab a slice of that pizza."

"Naked?"

"Bare ass naked," she said with a wink. "I'll let you lick off anything that falls on my chest."

I followed her as she walked out of the bathroom, toward the staircase that led to the kitchen. Her hips swung invitingly and her firm, round ass beckoned as she walked down the hallway. I was already thinking about putting my hands on her again. Just before she reached the stairs, I reached out, wrapped my hand around her upper arm and yanked her backward, nearly lifting her off the floor.

"Hey, what the fuck, Davey?" Dee Dee said with a wide-eye look. I leaned in close, using the difference in our heights to its full advantage.

"You're not taking another step until you answer one question, Dee Dee."

"Oh, really?" she said, cocking her chin and raising an eyebrow. "What question is that?"

I stared at her silently for a good ten seconds before speaking.

"What . . . the fuck . . . happened to all your hair?"

She stared at me, dumbfounded, before she burst out laughing. The two of us stood there, almost doubled over with laughter, until Dee Dee slid into my arms and we sank to the floor, kissing and catching our collective breath. Eventually, we even made it downstairs and ate.