Summer, Autumn, Adelaide Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift up, hun."

I raised my hips so Adelaide could clear off my clothes and reveal my semi-erect dick. With her hand firmly wrapped around my shaft, she licks me from bottom to top before giving my tip a quick peck.

"We better pick up the pace, sugah. Jed's liable to show up any moment now."

Adelaide's hand slowly glided across my shaft, up and down, making me harder by the moment.

"This is so much hotter than I even imagined," I groaned aloud.

"Well, your pecker ain't half bad either."

Adelaide moved my cock to either side, sizing up my member.

"I reckon you're about six inches, but yer girth excites me."

Adelaide suddenly engulfed me. I could feel myself hit the back of her throat as she went down on me. My hands instinctively went to the back of her head, but I refrained from pushing her head down.

"How did you get so good at this?"

Adelaide came up for air after she bobbed her head on me a few more times, "plenty of practice. Now, hold my hair back, sweetheart. And when you're ready, you can nut down my throat."

With a wink, my tip disappeared between her sweet lips. I held her hair in a ponytail as the suction of being between her lips and in her mouth stirred something in me. Every time she came up to breathe, there was a loud audible pop from how hard she was sucking. My hips began to buck, and it was not long before I erupted in her mouth, firing one blast, then two, before finishing with the third one.

As Adelaide swallowed my massive load, I heard the front door open. Her husband is home. The suburban mom that drained my balls flashes me a look that tells me I need to hurry. As if by instinct, I hop to my feet, pulling my pants up. I quickly zip up, button myself and fasten my belt.

Despite being slightly out of breath from our activity, Adelaide faced the chair back toward the table and tossed the throw pillow from the dining area into the room she took it from. Jed then rounded the corner from the kitchen to where Adelaide and I were standing.

Jed loosened his tie when he strolled in. Having never paid much attention to the man married to the woman that just gave me the blowjob of all blowjobs, I noticed his features for the first time. This man had an attractive wife for a reason. His chiseled jaw, stubble, and full head of hair, despite being in his 40s, demonstrated how he could land someone of Adelaide's caliber.

"Well, now, who do we have here? You care to introduce yourself, pal'o mine?" Jed's accent was not nearly as thick as his wife's, but it was still clear.

"Hi, my name is Jason. I live across the street." I know I sound rattled.

"I done invited him over for supper 'cause I reckon it's high time we got to know the folks 'round these parts. But it seems he's got to hit the road, so maybe we can do this again when you're not on the job, darlin'."

Adelaide could not rush me out of that house fast enough. She ushered me onto the porch before her husband, or I could get a word in.

"Buh-bye now, let's do this again real soon."

Just as she was about to shut the door in my face, she mouthed the words I'll call you before slamming it. I was unsure if that was the best way to handle the situation, but at least if there was fallout, it was out of my hands. The ball was now in Adelaide's court. If the affair were to continue, it would be on her terms. That much was apparent.

12