Summer Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still slowly taking long, slow strokes when Stacy moved her hands down to my ass, taking a solid grip. I could just feel the tips of her nails digging into my flesh as she grabbed me tighter.

Her eyes fluttered open and stared up into mine and she said, "Harder. I'm ready for it harder." Stacy then reinforced her request with a quick slap to my right ass cheek. I slowly pulled out one last time before thrusting my hips, harder and faster this time, into her wet pussy.

"Unnnnnnggggghhhhhh....yeeeeeeesssssssssss", Stacy groaned. "That's it, Jason, fuck me just like that." Stacy's nails dug further into my ass, and I felt her legs wrap around me and land on my thighs, attempting to pull me in more.

I dropped down to my elbows to give my arms a bit of rest but also to give me more leverage and balance. From that position, I was able to piston my hips harder and stronger, slamming into her pussy. I quickly learned that Stacy wasn't afraid to make noise during sex. Every time I plunged into her; a quick moan filled the room. A strange sexual rhythm started to form, with our skin slapping against each other, her fast moans, my heavy breathing, and the slight sounds of my cock sliding in and out of her now soaked cunt.

Having dropped lower on my arms, we had more skin touching and were now both sweating profusely. Stacy was lifting her hips off the bed as much as she could to match my thrusting. I could feel her juices now coating my cock, dripping on to my balls and coating my groin. At the same time, sweat was now building up on most of my body. I was basically doing heavy cardio, while my dick was buried in this MILF, in a condo that was now as hot and humid as the night outside.

"Fuck. Jason, that feels so good. I want to feel you come." Stacy moaned into my ear, and she started to lick, kiss and nip at the sweaty skin on my exposed shoulder and neck.

"I'm getting closer" I moaned back.

"Hold on. Let me shift a bit." She replied.

I lifted my hips up to give Stacy some room to move. My cock slid out of her, and a small spray of her juices dripped down onto the sheets. Stacy shifted down a bit before lifting her legs up and away from her pussy. She took her hands and in a sort of reverse grip, she reached just above her knees and spread her own legs even further apart. Her pussy was now completed spread and open. Looking down, I could see her soaked pussy lips were red and inflamed. Her clit was full and exposed, and her tunnel was wet and swollen.

It was now obvious that Stacy didn't just wear those yoga outfits for fashion alone because her flexibility was amazing. Not wanting to waste too much time gazing at her, I repositioned myself and pushed down and into her waiting cunt. It was amazing to feel the difference that small change made. I no longer felt the friction and grip as I pushed past her outer lips. Now, my cock went from being exposed to the hot air to being immediately surrounded by her hot, moist tunnel. My balls were slapping against the bottom of her slick opening as I increased my pace again.

In this new position, I found the sensitive head of my cock was now rubbing against the upper tissues of her pussy. It didn't take long for the friction to have its desired effect. The tingling started at the head of my cock and started to spread down the shaft to my balls. I felt the familiar tightness and pressure start to build and I was able to mutter a fast warning.

"I'm so close. I'm gonna come."

"Yes, Jason, fill me up. I want to feel you shoot inside me."

My body stiffened and felt my load release into Stacy. I could feel the creamy fluids fill her up and flow down the sides of her pussy coating my cock. I stayed still as we both caught our breath, my arms feeling the burn of supporting my weight. I slid down and felt our sweaty skin press against each other. I lay there for a few minutes until Stacy gave me a tap on the back, indicating I needed to move.

I pulled off her and my deflating cock slipped out of her followed by a flow of our combined juices. My skin was soaked from sex and heat and the humid air was offering no relief.

"Uggghh" I heard Stacy groan but not in a good way, this time. "That felt great Jay. But I think every part of my body is gross, hot and sticky. I should probably go back to my place and take a cold shower or something."

"Give me a minute" I said as I swung my legs over the side of the bed. I first went to the bathroom and grabbed a few hand towels. I threw two in the sink and started to run the cold water, soaking them. I took two more and went to the darkened kitchen. I found my way to the freezer and made a couple of ice packs with the towels. I grabbed the wet towels from the bathroom, wrung them out and went back to the bedroom with my stash in hand.

"Here" I said, handing her the wet towel. Use this to clean up a bit and rub it on your skin. It'll help you cool down. Then, take this one" I handed her the ice filled towel, "and put it under your neck. It'll cool your whole body."

Stacy chuckled and she used the wet cloth on her chest and legs before moving it between her thighs to clean up her dripping pussy.

"Are you doing this to keep me from leaving? Hoping for a second round?"

"I mean, there is still a blackout, I don't want you to be afraid back at your place."

"Well, after all that, I'm too tired to move anyway. But it's too hot for another round just yet."

I'm not sure how long we both laid there in the sticky, humid air, but even in the heat I dozed off at some point. I was in a light sleep when I was jolted awake by a noise in the building, followed by what seemed like every light in the condo turning back on. I heard everything from the microwave to my DVD player powering back up.

Stacy must have fallen asleep, too, because she shot up clearly disoriented. "What the fuck... what is that?"

"Power is back on. Give me a second." I jumped out of bed and went out into my apartment and started to turn off some of the light that had turned back on. When I got back to the bedroom, Stacy was sitting up and searching for her clothes on the floor where she had dropped them.

"You leaving?" I asked.

"Might as well. I can still get a few hours of sleep. I really appreciate everything tonight." She said with a smirk.

My brain was scrambling to figure out how to keep this hot MILF in my bed for another round when the fates intervened to help me. There was a low groan that seemed to come from the bowels of the building, and I knew what that signaled.

"Wait!" I cried out, jumping back on the bed. "Lay down next to me."

"Jason, really, this was fun, but ...."

"Trust me" I interrupted. "Lay back down!" I pulled on her arm and settled her on her back lying next to me again.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just wait." I replied.

As if on cue, the HVAC system of the building powered back. A rush of air that was so hot and thick we could feel it gripping our bare skin, washed over us.

"Ugh! What the fuck?" Stacy cried out as she started to sit up.

"No" I gripped her arm and held her in place. "Wait for it."

It was then that my years of experience in the building paid off. I knew that when the system tripped back on, the first rush of air from the vent would be the most dank, hot and thick air you've ever felt. But it was immediately followed by an icy cold blast as the AC kicked back in. It was this second wave of air that hit our skin next. I also knew that the vent in the room was precisely aimed at the center the bed.

We were still covered in sweat from the summer air and our sexual activity, so when the cold blast hit, we felt it on every square inch of our exposed skin. I felt goosebumps cover my body as the chill enveloped me. I looked over and saw Stacy's skin equally react, but my eyes were drawn to her tits as I watched her nipple stiffen and pucker in the cold draft.

"Oh. My. God. That feels amazing!" Stacy whispered. We laid there quietly, letting the cool air wash over us for a few minutes. It was crazy how in mere minutes it went from oppressively hot to feeling chilly in the manufactured breeze.

"You win" Stacy said, breaking the silence. "Time for another round. Think you can get hard again?"

Stacy sat up and swung one leg over me, mounting me with her hips. I was already starting to harden when she began to run the lips of her pussy up and down the length of my shaft. She leaned down and kissed me as she continued to grind her pussy against me. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her pulling her in tight. Before I knew it, I was hard again. Stacy sat up and adjusted her hips. She shifted a bit, and I felt the head of my cock split her open. She leaned back and my shaft slid into her.

She felt different this time, softer and wetter from our previous frolicking. I could still feel the remnants of my cum lubricating her cunt as she began to ride me. While she rocked her hips sliding my cock in and out of her, she pressed her clit against me adding to the friction. I watched as she rode me with her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of her hot cunt and the cool air. Her tits were bouncing with each movement, and I felt the urge to take them in my mouth for the first time that night.

I reached up and pulled her body down toward me, taking her left tit in my mouth. Stacy let out a huge moan as I took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, sucking and licking her nipple. I felt it stiffen in my mouth as I did my best to stimulate the sensitive flesh.

"Oh, yes! That feels so good!" Stacy's volume had increased as did the speed of her hips rocking on my cock. I switched to the other breast and duplicated my previous actions. The results were the same and I felt her nipple swell and tighten again. I had my hands gripping her ass, forcing her to fuck me harder and faster. I could feel the muscles in her ass and thighs flex as she rode me, pushing closer to a climax.

"That's it" she screamed "I'm gonna come!" For the second time that night, I felt her body stiffen as the orgasm flowed through her. This time though, when her pussy clenched and gripped my cock, I released my second load of the night, filling her again. I dug my fingers into the flesh of her ass as she kept grinding and riding me.

"Oh, fuck. Again...." Stacy shuddered as a second orgasm hit. My cum was flowing out of her cunt, coating my shaft and balls, and dripping down my ass to the sheets below. Stacy shuddered, then trembled, then eventually collapsed on my chest. The wet skin on her back was cool to the touch from being in the direct line of the AC. Eventually, she rolled off me and on to her side.

"Fuck. That felt good." She said as she reached down to pick up the used towel on the floor. She quickly wiped our juices from her crotch before reaching down to pull the sheets over her body. "I think I'll just sleep here after all."

I followed suit, wiping myself off and laying my head back on my pillow. The cold air washed over me as I drifted off into a summer slumber.

Epilogue 1:

Stacy got up the next day and with a quick kiss went back to her apartment. I ended up calling into work claiming that I my alarm hadn't gone off due to the blackout. The truth was, I just needed more sleep.

Over the next few months, Stacy and I became what we called NWB's - Neighbors with Benefits. We fucked again late one night when she got home from a girls' night out and wanted a booty call. Another time, we ended up back at her place when we both walked in together after a morning run. Sore and sweaty, I pulled down her running shorts and fucked her bend over her kitchen counter. There was a cold Sunday when she called me to come over, watch football, and eat some leftovers from an event she catered the previous night. We alternated between the action on the field and some action on her couch. And yes, we had sex in the "Love Chair" after a holiday party at a local bar. Each time we met up, we left happy and satisfied with no strings attached.

During that same time, we would both see the other with different dates and people but made no mention of it.

Epilogue 2:

It was a Saturday morning about 8 months after we had first hooked up. Stacy and I both pulled into the garage at the same time and were heading to our apartments.

"Want to grab a quick coffee?" she asked. I agreed and we walked to the café around the corner. We ordered and sat down at a table in the corner.

"So" she started. "She's the one, huh?" Stacy was stirring her coffee with a big smile on her face, her eyes sparkling as she looked at me. She was talking about Sherri, the tall blonde I had been dating for a couple of months.

"Yeah" I admitted. "I think so."

"Well, congratulations! You deserve someone awesome." Stacy tipped her coffee cup toward me for a toast. We touched glasses in an unspoken acknowledgement that what started on a hot summer night was ending on a cold winter morning.

And close to two years later, as Sherri and I walked back up the aisle at our wedding, Stacy was sitting there with that same smile on her face and twinkle in her eye. Still a friend and neighbor, but no longer with the benefits.

-------

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this year's entry to the Summer Lovin' contest! Let me know what you liked and what you didn't. What you think was truth and what was added to the story. Remember, VOTE, COMMENT and SUPPORT all your favorite authors!

12