All Comments on 'Summer Blackout'

by TruthwithaTwist

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JACKBETHJACKBETH9 months ago

Wow! Great story thank you

ABJ4STABJ4ST9 months ago

good job!! I enjoyed the lead up as well as the ending,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love your story. Wish to have someone like you.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner9 months ago

Sweet story of a caring true friendship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would been better if he and Stacy ended up in the relationship!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent! My only suggestion is to get rid of as many proper nouns as possible. When the story is about just 2 people you don't need to keep using their names. Other than that, you did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done!

I am joyed the whole story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should have asked the girlfriend/ wife if she wanted a go. Never know , you might still be having fun. And she might teach the 2 of you something ! Good job tho.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG338 months ago

Neighbors, sometime make great sounding boards, just a thought you might use in the future. Liked your story and enjoy your telling of it keep up the good work. Like the way you write and tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I SINCERELY laughed at the exaggerating comment saying that they "am joyed" it!

I SINCERELY stopped after about the third mistake (couldn't count them ALL), but you really lost me after warning of the long buildup & the main character stating that he'd "been the building" for a while!

pope32767pope327676 months ago

Hmm. It would have been nice if both of them had had his come dripping down their legs at the wedding. But after that, no more — of course!

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[05.01.24]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed it. You developed your characters, created a story line, and finished with a climax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruthwithaTwist@TruthwithaTwist
March 2024 Update: Just submitted my 25th story here on lit, "Festival of Fools" for the 2024 April Fools Contest. I'm incredibly thrilled with the reception all of my stories have gotten over the past few years. What started as a "let me try this once" has turned into a bit ...