Summer Blonde Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm honored," I said, immediately feeling stupid as soon as the words left my mouth.

"When we took that trip to the redwoods, I was afraid I'd lost you. It hurt."

"I thought I'd lost you too. I cried my eyes out that night. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry, it all worked out."

We chatted like that for a few more minutes before he got up to take a shower. I lay naked on my back, still in a postcoital glow, unable to process thought. When he was done I gathered my purse from the living room and headed to the bathroom to clean up. After washing off the lube, which seemed to have gotten everywhere from my lower back to my knees, I got to work taking off my makeup. As it came off, suddenly there was a teenage boy looking back at me in the mirror. I didn't like it, and when I was done, I cracked the door and made Matt turn off the lights before I'd get back into bed.

As I lay down he wrapped his arm around me and we gently cuddled and whispered to one another in the dark. I was half asleep when it became clear that he was horny again. He was rubbing up against me, telling me how hot I made him, and groping my ass, but I wasn't in the mood. My asshole felt stretched and tender and honestly I was feeling a little weird, but I wanted him to be happy and also I was 18 and I hadn't learned how to say no yet.

When he started probing my hole with his fingers I pulled away and began kissing down his chest. I stopped to suck on his nipples, playing with them with my tongue. He seemed to like the direction I was going and began running his hands through my hair. As my mouth moved down towards his belly button, I ran my hands over his stomach, enjoying the feeling of his firm abs just under the skin. He really did have a great body. I ran my fingers down one side of his stomach, just grazing his very erect penis with the side of my hand, before continuing to the inside of his thigh. He jumped a little at my touch. Ah, I thought, so he's ticklish.

I kissed all the way down to his hip and began licking him back towards his groin. He tasted of soap and sweat and smelled lightly of scented body wash. I licked all the way over to his balls and gently began licking and sucking them. I repositioned myself between his legs, my nose pressed against his cock as I sucked on his balls and gently massaged his thigh. Finally, I thought I'd teased him enough and began stroking his cock with my hand as I licked up along the vein of his penis to the tip. I could hear him in the dark quietly muttering "Oh yeah, that's it. Like that." I remember I kept getting my hair in my mouth and had to keep pulling it back behind my ear.

I kept licking him up and down and honestly my mouth was watering by the time I finally held him upright and took him into my mouth.

"Fuck yeah, suck my cock."

His hands were playing with my hair as the more he talked, the more I got into it. I was sucking him hard now, stroking him at the same time. My heart was racing listening to him talk dirty to me. I was just starting to think about letting him fuck me again, when he let me know he had other plans in mind.

"I want to fucking cum in your mouth. I want you to swallow it all."

I barely managed a "Mmmhmm" in reply when he grabbed the back of my head, and, with a loud groan, I felt his penis throb and spurt cum in my mouth. He kept spurting and I thought I was going to choke. My nose was filled with the familiar yet strange scent of semen. He finally stopped cumming and I swallowed it down, slimy and salty and slightly bitter. I licked and sucked him clean until he lost his erection, then crawled back up next to him in bed. He pulled me into his arms, spooning me, his now wet crotch pressed against my ass. I fell asleep like that in his strong arms.

Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for part II.